In A Hurry? Our Top 3 Picks To Buy
The arrival of a newborn baby leads parents to seventh heaven. Baby is the most precious gift as they bring joy and love in their family.
Baby Skin is soft as blooming flower. Mothers feel so painful when soap bring tears in their newborn’s eyes. So, it is essential to use organic, chemical-free soap. It saves them from rashes & dryness.
Are You Confused about Which Soap You Should Use for Baby Bathing?
We have prepared a list of Best Baby Soap in India based on Customer Reviews and our Market Research.
We highly recommend you to read our Baby Soaps buying guide located towards the bottom of this post.
Top 10 Baby Soaps in India 2020
|Johnson & Johnson||150g|
|Himalaya Extra Moisturizing||125g|
Which are the Top 10 Best Baby Soaps in India 2020?
1. Curatio Bajaj Tedibar Soap
It brings a delicate and soothing effect to your newborn and keeps smooth and supple all day. Your child’s bath can be memorable from Tedibar Soap. It doesn’t contain harmful Alkali. It makes less foam to preserve a smile on the babyface.
It is 100% harmless for use.
- It deeply cleanses the body to make adorable.
- It comes with a quantity of 75 grams.
- It is available at the pack of 3 soaps.
- It has a pH level of 5 to 6 that is Most Suited for normal skin.
- It sustains the organic protective mixture.
- It is secure for a newly born baby.
What we like
- It has a pleasant aroma.
- It works effectively on baby rashes.
- It is good for babies health as it free from harmful chemicals.
- It removes the dryness.
- It comes with no-tear formula.
- It is suitable for children of all ages.
2. Sebamed Baby Cleansing Bar
It is a German product that is specially made for newborns. It prevents harmful bacteria. It lightly cleanses the newborn’s ticklish skin without drying it.
Sebamed is a great skincare expert that does not include any acids. Its main aim is to provide 5.5 of pH level in soap to stay baby fit & fine.
- It is a sugar-based cleanser that gently cleans the baby.
- It has Inulin, Wheat Germ Oil, Moisturing Complex of Beeswax etc.
- It minimises the risk of water loss.
- It is affordable.
- It is free from allergy and irritation.
- It hydrates and removes the dryness.
- It comes with the goodness of chamomile for baby care.
- It comes with no tear formula.
What we like
- It gives better care from first-time use.
- Its pleasant botanical aroma keeps the baby’s body fresh.
- It comes with Chamomile to provide a soothing effect to the baby.
- It has an anti-inflammatory property. It provides peaceful sleep to the baby after bath.
3. Himalaya Gentle Baby Soap
It keeps the toddler’s cool and fresh. It enriches with Olive & Almond Oil, Vitamins to keep them healthful.
It is free from any chemical. It is a great choice that ensures firm & glowing skin.
Himalaya baby care value pack comes with four soaps. With three packages of soap, the company offers one free soap. Your baby will sleep comfortably after bathing.
- It has no artificial colours.
- The combination of Olive & Almond oils provides nourishment.
- It is perfect for regular use.
- It is free from Animal Fats, SLS, SLES, Parabens.
- It gently cleanses your infant to stay them hydrated & supple.
- It assures a glow on their face & entire body.
- It comes with the goodness of Vitamin E.
What we like
- It is suitable for winters.
- It is harmless for babies with normal skin type.
4. Johnson’s Baby Soap
Johnson & Johnson is a leading brand for baby products. Whether your baby has a blemish or suffers from serious skin disease. This Soap always keeps baby fresh, allergy-free.
Billions of people love Johnson’s products as they are secure for all skin types. In case of any doubt, you can apply it on your hand to check product quality. Doctors also show their faith in this product.
Bathing with Johnson baby soap gives more sensory stimulation. It provides a chance to beautiful mum to make a strong bond with their baby.
- It is mild & effective for babies.
- It has one-fourth baby lotion with Vitamin E.
- Its creamy and bubbly lather can make your baby soft like cotton.
- To maintain healthful & glowing skin, it provides milk baby soap.
- It is tested and recommended by doctors. Even, most of the Doctors used it for their babies.
- It brings a cute smile on your baby face.
- It has no phthalates, parabens, coloured flavours.
- Johnson & Johnson offers one free pack on buying of three soaps.
- It contains Sodium Palmate, Water, Sodium Chloride, Mineral Oil.
What we like
- It is reasonable.
- It passes five levels of a security test.
- It is a pack of 150 grams that lasts for two months with ease.
- It is free from irritation.
5. Pigeon Baby Transparent Soap
This Baby Soap is organic and toxic-free. It is made from a natural plant extract of Chamomile & Jojoba. It contains an ingredient that holds moisture. It is easy to use. It can be rinsed off without irritation.
It prevents from Burns, Eczema, Diaper Rash. It saves from dandruff as well.
- It is a great soap that helps the baby to take a peaceful sleep after a bath.
- It can lighten the tan that occurs from sun rays.
- It can improve the complexion.
- It has a soothing fragrance that doesn’t cause an allergic reaction.
- Its lather is soft as a cotton ball.
- It has an ultra-mild formulation that gently scrubs.
- It keeps baby smooth and healthy.
- Its foam is useful to remove dirt from the body.
- It has a quantity of 80 grams.
- It contains moisturiser to retain moisture-level.
- Chamomile extract retains the natural glow on the face.
What we like
- It is Dermatologically tested product.
- It doesn’t include coloured flavours for baby safety.
- It is easy to rinse off.
- It gives a warm touch to the baby.
- It does not bring tears to the babies eyes.
- It gives relief from skin-problems.
- It is suitable for babies with sensitivity.
6. Baby Dove Rich Moisture Bar
It discovers a wide range of baby products. Infant Skin is extra sensitive and thin, that requires a lot of care. Clean your toddler’s body with Dove soap bar. It prevents chafing and rashes. It is necessary to give a mild soap bath to keep your baby clean & fresh.
This baby bar is a tender and pH-neutral soap. It is a Tear-Free product.
- It is suitable for regular use.
- It has one-fourth of nourishing and moisturising cream.
- It has a delicate aroma that is safe for newborns.
- It is five times better than ordinary soaps.
- It has powerful ingredients.
- Its creamy foam is easy to remove.
- Its pH is neutral and hypoallergenic.
- The pack of 5 soaps is cost-effective.
What we like
- Paediatricians fully test it.
- It offers easy cleansing plus ensures healthy development.
- It is tear-free baby soap and can be used as a body wash.
- It is free from any artificial colours.
- It is tender to newborn.
- It gives the baby a glow and smoothness.
- It is chemical-free.
7. Mamaearth Moisturizing Baby Bathing Soap
This Baby Soap is made using a tear-free formula. It is ideal for delicate babies. The nutrients present in goat milk gets easily absorbed. It hydrates and moisturises throughout the day. It is a toxin-free soap. It comes with a balanced pH level.
- It is made up of natural ingredients.
- The oatmeal is a mild ingredient that helps in soothing any itching.
- Butter Shea improves the growth of good skin cells in babies.
- It cleanses and moisturises.
- It can be used as a body wash and is suitable for a newborn’s who have dry skin.
- It is safe for the eczema-prone area.
- It maintains ideal 5.5 pH.
- It gives a tender touch.
- It suits all skin types.
What we like
- It doesn’t contain SLS and SES.
- It can clean the child’s body effectively.
- It is clinically tested and safe to use.
- It does not bring tears.
8. Dermadew Baby Soap
This Baby Soap leaves baby’s skin moistened, smooth & nourished. You should give a bath to your baby with Dermadew soap every day. It will keep the baby clean and fresh.
This baby soap is recommended by dermatologists for the effective baby wash. Aloe Vera & Olive Oil maintains the oil balance of the skin. It is highly inflammatory that can fight with burns, pores. It keeps the skin supple all day. It comes with a tear-free formula.
- It keeps skin well-hydrated throughout the day.
- It consists of Cleanser, Vegetable Oils, Antioxidants.
- It maintains the skin’s protective mantle and improves texture. You can use it for 11 months baby girl or boy.
- It is ideal for fair to dark complexion.
- It never harms the baby’s eyes. But be careful never let the soap in eyes. Your child may be scared.
- It contains sufficient ingredients that can strengthen their entire body.
- It involves Glycerin that never gives birth to allergy.
- It has natural Milk & Wheat proteins.
- It also has turmeric oil that can fight with bacteria and germs.
- It has Kokum butter that is beneficial to promote skin cells.
- It also gets rid of the foul smell that produces from pee.
- It has butter of shea to eject Cradle Cap, Eczema, Rashes, Acne.
What we like
- It is enriched with Almond Protein and oil for hair nourishment.
- It is a good source of Vitamin E that prevents hair fall.
- It is available with a pack of 6 soaps at an affordable cost.
- It doesn’t make much foam so, is easily washed off with water.
9. Himalaya Extra Moisturizing Baby Soap
It is an extra nourishing and moisturizing baby soap that helps in softening the skin. It nourishes the baby skin and repairs excessive dry skin. It is suitable for babies with dry skin. With the power of natural herbs, it soothes the dryness. It is a rich source of Vitamin A, D, and E.
It comes with the goodness of oils and milk. The oils keep the skin soft and smooth. Milk act as a gentle cleanser that cleanses and moisturizes the skin. With the extract of Aloe Vera, it hydrates the skin throughout the day. It does not cause allergies and rashes.
- It has a quantity of 125gm.
- It is ideal for the winter season.
- It comes with the herbal formulation for the baby’s sensitive skin.
- It contains natural emollients like milk, honey, sunflower, and castor oil.
- It is free of artificial colours.
- It prevents drying, itching and inflammation.
- It repairs excessive dry skin.
- It helps in gentle cleaning of the baby.
- It makes the skin soft and supple.
- It comes with the Vitamin E, olive oil and almond oil.
What we like
- It is hypoallergenic.
- It is free from parabens and animal fats.
- It is clinically tested.
- It has a mild fragrance.
- It is free from chemicals that make it safe for your new born.
10. Elegant Baby Soap
It is another cleansing soap for infants. It gives protection from the first day. It brings a unique glow on face & body.
It is ideal for regular use. It has no side effects. It has a blend of Shea Butter, Olive Oil, Vitamin E & Aloe Vera. It gives a mild touch to your baby. It has the goodness of Vitamin E.
- It is perfect for babies who are suffering from sensitivity.
- It comes with a pack of 3 Soaps.
- It comes with Vitamin E to avoid roughness.
- The mixture of olive oil will adorn your baby with a natural glow.
- Its Alkali-free agent provides the right pH balance.
- It is an excellent choice for daily use.
- It can deal with skin-diseases & diaper rashes.
- It has an active composition of Glycerin. It has a lower pH level.
- It protects the texture of the babyface and body.
- It comes with 75 grams of pack size.
- It is perfect for above two years child.
What we like
- It is skin-friendly & allergy-free.
- It is perfect for both genders.
Best Baby Soap Brands
- Baby Dove
- Bajaj Tedibar
How to Choose the Best Baby Soap?
It is a matter of your baby life. Don’t bath your baby with in-organic soaps. It brings a lot of tears in babies eyes due to chemicals. Must check all elements that are present in the soap especially essential oil that holds numerous benefits. You should consult with your doctor whether it is safe for your newborns or certified organic baby soap. One mistake can ruin your child’s skin.
You should remember that the wrong product can spoil the skin. It should be chemical-free & skin-friendly. Baby soaps are made up of essential oils. Here are some ingredients that are entirely safe for your lovely child. They are free from Artificial Scent, SLS, Parabens, Phthalic Acid.
Olive oil moisturises the skin. It is a hydrating agent that gently works. It also improves the tone & gives proper nourishment from head to toe. It is a natural and effective anti-ageing solution. It keeps the baby’s skin healthy & glowing. It is perfect for all skin types.
Coconut oil is allergy-friendly. It has anti-bacterial & anti-fungal properties. It can soothe the roughness. Even if soap goes in the child’s eye, it will not affect the eyes. It nourishes your infant’s face & scalp.
It is enriched in Vitamins A, D & E. It comes with the goodness of calcium that proper nurture the baby skin. It also improves tone & complexion. It gives a sleek feel and can make their skin glowing. It is 100% chemical-free.
It extracts from the cocoa bean. It is ideal for the delicate area. It contains natural anti-oxidants, Vitamin E. It is a moderate formula to make baby’s body smooth. It gives the complete nourishment and keeps the skin supple.
It is an organic, non-toxic, nutrient-rich baby bar cleansing product. It is a natural remedy to prevent rough diaper rashes. It has no artificial flavours. It is 100% natural and safe for newborn babies. It makes the skin glowing and brighten.
Infants require extra care, especially during bathing time. So, use soap that contains honey. It will get relieved your baby from red pimply rash or Eczema. It gives your baby complete treatment. It will kill the bacteria and heal the skin faster.
Jojoba Oil & Glycerin
The composition of Jojoba extracts & Glycerin in the baby soap makes the baby’s skin healthy. It’s light fragrance will give a peaceful sleep to your lovely kid. Jojoba oil is a dry plant wax that can draw moisture from the skin. It is ideal for dull faces. It is a cure for skin irritation. It doesn’t include any petroleum, artificial scent. The blend of glycerin gives a healthy & fresh look.
Good quality baby soaps ensure ‘no more tears’ formula. Johnson Baby soaps are pure as water that gives tear-free experience. Paediatricians test Johnson Baby products. Soap with tear-free formula helps the baby to take a bath with a smile.
Sometimes the aroma of the soap is the main reason for a baby crying. The nasty smell of soap makes annoyed the junior’s mood. Bath your baby with fragrance-free soaps. As synthetic beauty products attract us from the pleasant aroma. Though researchers believe that they contain 98% of chemicals.
You should get to know about your baby skin, whether it is dry skin or sensitive skin. If your baby suffers from Eczema or dryness, it requires more care. You should get organic soaps having Shea Butter, Almond Oil, Coconut Oil, etc. These all are allergy-friendly.
SLS refers as Sodium Lauryl Sulphate. It is a foaming agent that make extra bubbles or lather in the bathtub. It can cause redness, irritation. It may harm the baby. So, you should buy the SLS free soap for your baby.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Which Soap Can Get Rid of Eczema to My Newborn Baby?
Pigeon Soap is a beautiful cleanser bar. It can remove itchy patches and keeps your skin smooth. It gives a silky and supple result.
2. What is Cradle Cap in Newborns? Is It Painful?
Cradle cap is the common name for Seborrheic Dermatitis. It is a small rash that creates small patches on infants skin or head. It occurs due to maternal hormones or fungal infections. So, bathe your baby with natural soaps made from pure ingredients. You can use Herbal Healthcare, Dove, Sebamed, Dermadew.
3. Why Is It Advisable to Use Fragrance-Free or Unscented Soaps?
Fragrant soaps can put an adverse effect on sensitive skin. Especially if your baby suffers from Eczema that can two-fold his pain. It contains dangerous acid. Being a parent, you should take care of his safety first. Must buy chemical-free soaps with a mild fragrance