Using soaps, lotions, face or body wash, and other beauty products is no more a “Ladies Only” thing. Men’s skin requires equal care and attention as women’s skin.
Although a body soap is a soap and it’ll clean your skin regardless. However, the ingredients used in soaps can react differently to men’s hard-skin. Men’s skin texture is tougher, and 25% denser. Therefore it is necessary to use soap that is well-suited for men.
The good quality soap for body leads to a richer foam and a better quality bath. There is a wide variation of soaps available in the market. When it comes to picking the most suitable one for you, it is quite confusing.
We have prepared a list of Best Soap For Men in India based on Customer Reviews and our Market Research.
We highly recommend you to read our buying guide located towards the bottom of this post.
Top 10 Soaps For Men in India
Which are the Top 10 Best Soaps For Men in India 2020?
1. Ustraa Deo Soap for Men with Activated Charcoal
This activated charcoal soap deep purifies the pores. It also removes dirt and pollution settled on skin-surface, leaving it glowing naturally. It is the Best Soap for Men in India with activated-charcoal that draws out dirt effectively.
This deodorizing soap is built for making you fresh for long-duration. It offers insta-deodorizing benefits. It comes in packs of 8-soaps and weight of each soap is 100 gram.
- It contains charcoal.
- It has a rich and intense musk fragrance.
- It is an imported palm and coconut-based soap.
- It keeps men’s sweat away throughout the day.
What We Like
- It gives richer foam and a better quality-bath.
- It gives good lather and removes impurities thoroughly.
- It nourishes and replenishes.
2. Bombay Shaving Company Exfoliating Bath Soap
The brand offers a pack of 4-exfoliating bath-soaps. It is a expertly crafted by hand with a whole love. This soap is made of pure ingredient to pamper and protect your face and body.
With the Signature blend of fragrances, it offers lasting odour protection. Its package includes Deep Cleansing, Refreshing, Oil Control and Moisturising Bathing Soap.
- It is made with the finest natural ingredients.
- Its refreshing bath soap comes with menthol and poppy seeds. It gives a cooling effect.
- This soap comes with active charcoal and coffee granules.
- Its oil control bathing soap is perfect for acne-prone skin-surface with tea tree extracts and oatmeal.
- The moisturising soap suits dry-skin with Shea-Butter extracts and coconut-husk.
What We Like
- It comes with a premium gift packaging for occasional use.
- It is excellent for both men and women.
- It gives long-lasting freshness.
- It is free from paraben and sulphate.
3. Ustraa Ammunition Cologne Soap
This bathing soap comes second from the list of top 10 soaps for men. It revitalises and makes skin softer and smoother. It has charcoal extracts that help in deep cleaning and removal of dirt. It is packed with three potent ingredients bay leaves, charcoal and witch hazel extract.
It is the Best Soap for Men in India that lasts for longer-period as compared to regular-soap or homemade soap as it is thrice -milling process performed. It comes in the packs of three. The weight of each of the soap is 125 gram. Its unique formula provides relief to men from the acne problem. It has anti-inflammatory and anti-germ properties.
- Witch Hazel
- Bay Leaf
- It comes in a bright, beautiful blue coloured pack.
- It comes with the goodness of charcoal for intense cleaning.
- It is powered with imported palm and coconut raw material.
- It contains witch hazel extract that reduces oiliness.
- It is a triple-milled bathing soap. It gives deeper cleansing without melting away too quickly.
What We Like
- It has a long-living fragrance.
- It is free of SLS and other harmful chemicals.
- It fights body odor causing bacteria.
4. Park Avenue Luxury Fragrant Soap
This is the oldest men grooming brand. Indulge in a refreshing and nourishing bathing experience with this fragrant-soap. This bathing soap comes in 125 gram of quantity. It keeps moisture-content throughout the day.
It is the Best Soap for men in India from the list of top 10 best soaps. It not only cleanses the skin from deep inside but it also heals and rehydrates. It gives an effective result with tough and hydrated skin. It has a long-lived masculine fragrance to uplift your mood.
- It contains glycerine, coconut oil, and shea butter.
- It has a strong woody fragrance with great bloom.
- It is fortified with skin-conditioner that moisturises.
- It comes with Shea-Butter that gives you necessary nourishment.
- It nourishes dry skin.
What We Like
- It is skin-friendly.
- It is capable of clean your skin-surface deeply.
- This pack of 4 sob bars is cost-effective.
- It makes men skin-velvety and soft.
- It lathers up well.
5. Park Avenue Good Morning Soap For Men
This Bathing Soap Bar comes with the goodness of natural-elements that moisturises and helps for fighting germs compared to ordinary ones. It has a strong and aromatic fragrance that gives prolong feel of freshness. It is a great fragrant-soap.
This soap bar keeps hydrated and nourished. It is a perfect soap for all skin types. The packaging contains 4-soaps of 125 grams. It is a budget-friendly soap.
- Shea Butter
- Tea Tree Oil
- It comes with tea tree oil.
- It is an anti-bacterial bathing soap. It ensures 100% bacteria-protection.
- It comes with shea-butter that offers moisturizing.
- It is safe for regular-use for all skin types.
- It is available in 125g bar quantity.
What We Like
- It leaves men’s skin soft and supple.
- It is crafted for the full body as well as the face.
Apply on skin-surface and then massage.
For good results, leave for a few minutes before wash.
6. Godrej Cinthol Confidence+ Bath Soap
This is one of the Best Bathing Soaps. It has the power of germ protection with an amazing fragrance. It comes in a combo packs of 3-soaps plus one more without any cost.
It is available in four different variants, namely Cool, Lime and Original. It lets you take on the world with complete confidence while offering 99.9% virus protection.
- It is a dual-action soap that gives men a fresh feel.
- It is anti-bacterial bathing soap.
- It contains sodium palmate, sodium palm kernelate, triclocarban and sodium chloride.
- It has a pleasant fragrance.
- It is also available in 100g variant.
What We Like
- It is good for daily use.
- It dealt for the whole body as well as the face.
- It won’t dehydrate.
Use the damp bathing soap on the wet-skin then work-up for a creamy lather. After that, massage and rinse thoroughly.
7. Man Arden Eucalyptus & Spearmint Handmade Luxury Soap
This Soap is blended with essential seed-oil that work wonders for skin-surface. It retains the bioactive constituents of its plant-based enriching ingredients. It enhances skin-health.
It is the great Soap for Men that comes with the goodness of astringent, antiseptic, no-inflammation and antioxidant properties. This soap deeply cleansing without disturbing the skin’s natural-pH. It posses antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Eucalyptus Oil
- Spearmint Essential-Oil
- Kaolin Clay
- Aloe Vera
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Wheat Germ Oil
- It is a handmade soap with natural-components.
- It gives a rejuvenating freshness.
- Spearmint oil helps in unclogging pores.
- Kaolin clay absorbs excess oil and impurities without drying out.
- It contains Mahua oil that strengthens the skin’s defensive barrier function.
- This soap is rich in antioxidants that help in increasing the skin’s elasticity.
What We Like
- It soothes, hydrates and nourishes.
- It fights germs and reduces skin’s breakouts.
- It is mild as it is free from severe-chemicals.
- It is fit for all skin types.
8. Beardo Activated Charcoal Brick Soap
This activated charcoal soap is a 100 % natural handmade bathing bar with pure lubricants. It is made with 100%-pure vegetable oils. It contains coconut-oil, castor oil and aloe-extract.
It is the Best Soap for Men in India that gives the much-needed cleansing therapy to your body after the daily grind. The Activated-Charcoal is a great antioxidant. It purifies all the impurities from the skin.
- Aloe vera
- It comes with the richness of primary-oils.
- It includes patchouli and cedarwood oil.
- It deodorizes body odours and soothes inflammation.
- It contains almond oil that boosts the growth of beard.
- It removes toxic dirt and dead skin cell.
What We Like
- It is made for making skin-surface smooth and supple.
- It has a floral scent.
- It is perfect for all Indian skin-type.
- It keeps skin hydrated.
Apply it on a body then work up for lather and rinse with water slowly.
9. Wild Stone Bathing Soap
This is the leading male grooming brand that offers deodorant, talc, perfume, soap and shaving products. It revitalizes and freshens with a pleasant fragrance.
This Soap comes in the pack of 4-soaps. It includes two different variants Ultra Sensual and Forest Spice. Indulge in a luxurious bath with this amazing combo. It brightens the skin’s tone.
- It is made up of kokum butter.
- Its sensual-fragrance lingers for a longer time.
- It is suitable for regular use.
- Its Forest Spice variant has a spicy fragrance.
- It maintains body odour.
What We Like
- It keeps skin smooth, soft, healthy and hydrated.
- It keeps men fresh even in the most humid days.
- It works effectively.
10. Fiama Men Refreshing Pulse Gel Bar
Fiama Di Wills Men Gel-Bars provide gentle, effective care and nourishment while pampering. It provides expert solutions with their extensive range of products, including bath and personal care products.
This refreshing bar is filled with all things good. With the micro gel conditioner formula, it deeply penetrates men tough-skin to the condition it. It is the Best Bathing Soap because it provides refreshment after bathing. It comes in the combo packs of four shops. Its application makes you feeling rejuvenated and energised.
- It is enriched with sea minerals, blue lotus extracts and refreshing fragrance.
- It gently cleanses the skin of men and keeps fresh all day long.
- It is crafted for men tougher-skin.
- It contains ginseng and lemongrass.
What We Like
- It gives long freshness and youthful look to men.
- It lathers-up well.
- It is good for winter and summers.
Most Popular Soap Brands For Men
- Bombay Shaving Company
- Man Arden
- Park Avenue
- Wild Stone
Other Models That You May Consider
- The Man Company Charcoal Soap
- The Man Company Argan and Mint Natural Soap
- Tabac Original Soap
Types Of Soaps
They are meant to act-differently, keeping in mind your skin type. They have fragrances to make your body smell good. Some of them help in reducing melanin production or acne, while others are hydrating and keep the moisture for a long time. However, one thing remains common in all types of soap; they all fight to remove bacteria.
Usually, beauty-soaps are scented and come in many colours, brands, and ingredients.
Triple Milled Soap
They are enduring and harder. Three times Pressed soap is made with skin-soothing natural-elements. It gives a lot of denser suds. This soap uses natural-oils such as olive oil, instead of harmful-chemicals and animal fats.
If you have sensitivity, then such soap bars are meant for you. It uses natural-ingredient. Some organic-soaps are made with flower essence and goat’s milk. It is useful since it moisturizes and keeps the skin hydrated throughout the day.
This type of soap is a thick, clear solution that is beneficial in beauty and bath products. It can attract moisture in the air to the skin. Your skin-oils usually stripped throughout the bathing process, whether from harsh products or hot water. Glycerin-soap locks moisture and prevents over-drying.
How to Choose a Soap For Men?
Selecting the right bathing soaps that will provide you with effective skin results possible. Body wash soap is essential for various reasons, and it becomes even more critical when it comes to men skin care. There are thousands of brands of bathing soaps for men to choose from. Here are some factors that should be considered before purchasing the bathing soaps for men for a better result.
Oily Skin-People with buttery skin should avoid strong-soaps. Check the constituents of the soap and prefer the soap that is mild and has sea salt, oatmeal, peach pits, etc. They are the perfect bar for such skin-type. They reduce damage to the skin-surface as they are soothing on the skin and clear extra oil.
Dry Skin-If you have dryness, make sure that ingredients in the soap contain moisturizing properties. Glycerin-Soap is a great choice for dry skin. It keeps moist for a more lasting as glycerine absorbs water present in the air. You can also buy the products that have vegetable-oil, cocoa butter, jojoba oil, and avocado.
Normal Skin-Ordinary skin-type is not too greasy or not too dry. The person with common-skin should avoid products that are formulated for oily-to-dry type. If you use soap made for fatty skin, you will dry your skin out. You can use any soap, or you can also buy herbal soap. However, it is essential to maintain skin’s balance.
Sensitive Skin-If you have sensitivity, look for a soap that has balanced pH levels, no colourants or perfume in them. Select the soap that contains natural-components such as green tea, chamomile, aloe etc. Avoid exfoliating-soaps as they can damage sensitive skin.
Combination Skin-It is a skin-type that has both dry-and-oily properties. Avoid products that are manufactured especially for oily or dry skin. The products for dry-skin make the drier part more dehydrated and oily skin make the oily-parts more oily.
Glycerin-soaps are the perfect choice for combinational-skin.
Liquid Soap vs Bar Soap
Bar-Soaps last-longer than liquid-soaps that make it more value for money. Liquid-soaps can be used with a loofah or washcloth.
Read The Label Carefully
Not all products are created equally. Some are packed with harsh ingredients such as sodium lauryl sulphates (SLS). Read the label carefully and make sure that you opt for a product that is free from the harsh substances.
Look for terms such as hypoallergenic, mild gentle formula, hydrating, creamy, moisturizing, and non-fragranced.
Other Important Factors To Consider
- You should avoid soap with high acid content or pH value.
- Avoid the one that has too many chemicals.
- Don’t try those that promise 100% fairness as they’ll have harsh-chemicals in them to achieve the result.
- Pungent fragrance should be avoided.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What Ingredients in Soap Dry Skin?
Some harsh-soaps and deodorant-soaps can strip the skin’s original oil. If you’ve dry skin avoid these common ingredients in soap:
- Sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS)
- Isopropyl alcohol
- Sodium chloride
- Synthetic Dyes
2. How Long Will a Bar Soap Lasts?
It all depends on how many users are using it and how often you bathe. For one person showering regularly, a well-drained bar should last for about one month.
3. What Are The Benefits of Exfoliating Soap?
They remove dead skin cells and unclog pores. It stimulates blood flow, enhances natural-glow, regularly helps your body shed those dead-cells and reveals a healthy-skin.
4. Is Homemade Soap is Better For Your Skin?
Yes, they contain high-content of glycerin, and this makes them hydrating and good for your skin surface. It keeps skin plump and hydrated for a longer time.