Skincare is the solution to adore beauty. It doesn’t need miracles to represent a healthy life. The more you invest in the skin, the younger you feel for a long time.
Is it possible to get glowing, smooth & supple skin, especially in the early morning? Yes, you can! But pollution is the barrier that can waste all your efforts. By using a Night Creams, you can get an even complexion and delicate texture. It keeps your skin hydrated. It holds exfoliating-properties to improve the presence of the skin. So, the use of night-creams should be essential in your skincare routine.
We have prepared a list of Best Night Cream in India based on Customer Reviews and our Market Research.
We highly recommend you to read our buying guide located towards the bottom of this post.
Top 10 Best Night Creams
Which are the Top 10 Best Night Creams in India 2020?
1. Pond's Age Miracle Wrinkle Corrector Night Cream
Feel the difference by using this miracle cream during night. It brings magic in the morning to give you youthful-looking skin. It is a unique night fairness cream enriched with Vitamin B & E to strengthen and brighten the skin. It prevents cells from foreign threats.
It is an effective cream for protecting your skin from the signs of ageing and keeps makes you look fresh. It is good for your face as it makes you feel youthfully radiant inside and out. Its powerful formulation induces health and suppleness to the skin.
- It is used as an anti-wrinkle cream to shed off the dead cells faster & to promote cell renewal cycle.
- It includes retinol to penetrate multiple layers of the skin. It diminishes the fine lines and wrinkles from the inside.
- It is a natural-cream that gives overall radiance.
- It contains glycerin to add-moisture in cells & plumps up the texture of the skin.
What We Like
- It gets rid of signs of ageing.
- It removes dullness, dark spots and blemishes.
- It works 24 hours to provide you with a soft & smooth experience.
- The jar contains a 50 gm of cream.
2. Olay Total Effects 7 In One Anti-Aging Night Cream
Olay’s mission is to provide ‘Ageless Beauty’ to every woman. Olay 7 in One is an anti-ageing cream cum moisturiser that gives healthier skin every morning.
Olay Natural is formed with a unique complex of VitaNiacin and Anti-Oxidants to fight against seven signs of skin ageing. It keeps you free from harmful radicals that posses dullness in the skin.
- It diminishes broken lines to make the skin glowing and attractive.
- It is suitable for normal to combination skin.
- Its active ingredients restore the counterbalance-moisture while you sleep.
- It rejuvenates and exfoliates the skin.
- It soothes the wrinkles and fine lines.
- It hydrates the skin properly to maintain firmer skin.
- It lessens the presence of pores.
- It provides the most excellent brightening effect.
What We Like
- It is free from fragrance.
- It leaves you feeling fresh.
- It focuses on skin problems.
- It is a light textured cream.
- It deeply exfoliates the skin to remove all impurities.
3. Lakme Absolute Perfect Radiance Skin Lightening Night Creme
Lakme is the most reliable brand that offers makeup and skin care products. These beauty products from this brand deliver radiant skin and stunning results of regular application on your face. It has a combination of microcrystals with skin-lightening vitamins. It is light-weight for providing a high-resolution clarity overnight.
This fairness cream is rich in micro-crystals that nourish and lighten your skin. It illuminates the look and gives a smooth feel. The cream rejuvenates your skin and provides flawless perfection. Thus, it will be a great addition in your skin care regimen.
- It includes Vita-Resorcinol to lighten the skin pigments.
- It is ideal for all skin types. Even you can use it in any season.
- It gives 24-hour-protection with an even skin tone.
- It repairs dead cells and provides a glow to the skin.
- Its moisturising-properties make you able to get a clean and illuminated look.
- It comes with 50 ml of tub packaging.
What We Like
- It is good for regular use.
- The fragrance is mild.
- It is super light and non-greasy.
- It is a perfect nourishing cream.
4. Himalaya Herbals Revitalizing Night Cream
This revitalizing-night treatment cream is enriched with natural ingredients that are Wheat and Lemon. All these green ingredients transform the drab skin into youthful skin. If your skin suffers from dark-patches, sunburns then there is no other better cream for you.
The cream makes the skin supple and soft. It also helps to renew the cells of the skin, hydrate the skin and repairs skin-damage on a regular basis. The people with oily skin type can use this without any worry. It is an excellent cream for oily skin because it absorbed instantly and does not cause oiliness.
Benefits of Using Himalaya Re-vitalizing Night Cream
- It holds antiseptic properties to calm your skin from pimples.
- The infusion of Crab Apple in this revitalizing-cream has keratolytic qualities. It refreshes the skin and lessens inflammation.
- The goodness of wheat works wonders on dead skin, dead-patches and sunburn.
- The essence of White Lily and Tomato can improve the colour complexion & skin texture.
- It comes with the nutritive moisture technology that can restore the moisture in the skin to give you a smooth feel.
- It repairs a lot of damages and hydrates the skin with its active elements.
- It nurtures the skin after using the cream twice a day.
- This fairness night recovery cream can help in fixing skin issues.
- It is good for dry skin to sensitive skin and from oily to combination skin.
What We Like
- It is suitable for both men and women.
- It is a versatile nourishing cream.
- It is suitable for oily skin.
- It has a mild fragrance.
- Its 50ml packaging is available at a reasonable rate range.
5. Lotus Professional Phyto Rx Night Cream
It is an easily absorbing, non-greasy whitening & brightening night cream that can repair damaged cells. The concoction of three active ingredients involved in this cream retains the instant-glow on the skin.
This brightening cream can ensure a soft & supple look without creating skin-pores. It is lightweight and comes with an easy absorption formula that repairs the damaged cells. It also restores the lost-moisture and makes your skin glow naturally.
Use a pea-sized amount of cream and spreads evenly all over the face and neck.
- It has Punarnava Root Extract to soothe the irritated and (dry) oil-free skin. It guards against environmental factors.
- It involves tri-action PhytoRx formula to reduces the new appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- It contains natural white components to maintain the firmness for a younger look.
- It is a perfect night treatment that repairs your skin while you get beauty sleep.
What We Like
- It is effective.
- It is suitable for aridness skin.
- It is light-weight and easy-to-absorb with one dab.
- It is free from parabens and SLS that causes skin reactions.
- It doesn’t contain artificial fragrances.
What We Didn’t Like
- Its 50g packaging is costly compared to other brands.
6. Lotus Herbals White Glow Skin Night Creme
This skin treatment cream is an advanced formula to get rid of spots, uneven pigmentation and dullness. It includes fairness agents like mulberry, grape, Saxifraga extracts and milk enzymes for proper nourishment.
The cream works through the night to reduce pigmentation and adds natural-glow to the skin. It lightens, brightens and whitens your skin. It provides an even skin tone and enhances the skin natural radiance. The cream spread smoothly on the skin and neck.
How to Use
After washing your face with lukewarm water, let the skin dry. Apply the dots over the face & neck. You can use your fingers to massage the skin gently.
- The extraction of plants and fruits helps in reduction of spots.
- It has the goodness of oil along with hydrating and moisturizing properties to guard from harmful UV rays.
- It adds a brightness to your face.
- The unique mixture of active ingredients penetrates deeply into the skin to provide you with the combined effect of lightening, brightening and whitening results.
- It doesn’t contain harsh chemicals and assures no side-effects.
What We Like
- It is most beneficial in keeping the skin glowing.
- It ensurers fair skin with daily use.
- It has a pleasant fragrance with a thick texture.
- The package contains 60 gm of cream.
- It is suitable for all skin types.
7. Olifair Night Cream
Olifair nighttime cream is made with modern cosmetic technology. It is suitable for men and women. People with normal skin and oil free skin can use this cream for removing the darkness and patchiness.
The botanical rosemary tones the skin, reduces the darkness and smoothen skin surface. It is effective in skin-lightening and helps to guard the skin against oxidative-damage.
- It has Triticum Sativum Carrot Seed Oil to cherish the face & neck.
- It is rich in Botanical rosemary to improve the skin tone. It also smoothens skin.
- This effective skin-lightening cream can fight against oxidative-damage.
- It has an essence of pearl & saffron.
- It comes in a glass body with 60 ml of cream.
What We Like
- It helps in fading dark spots of cheeks.
- It is ideal for the age of 18 to 20 Years.
- It is a skin renewal cream that gives your skin perfect-radiance.
- It makes your skin natural white.
- It is formulated for dark circle and dark spots.
8. StBotanica Vitamin C, E & Hyaluronic Acid Night Cream
StBotanica cream is a leading brand for bedtime. It is the skin expert that is well-known for its loaded pure, organic elements. The blend of Shea Butter & Vitamin-E enhances elasticity, retains moisture throughout the skin.
This Cream features Vitamin-C, the powerhouse of antioxidant fade up the skin blemish. The cream encourages you to retain a youthful look and feel in a more natural and positive way. It is a superb to-go option for the winter season.
- It contains Hydraulic Acid to keep the skin supple.
- It can repair and restores the dead cells.
- It gives you a healthier and brighter complexion.
- It ensures no animal testing on the product.
- It is Paraben and Silicon free.
- It doesn’t include sulphate and mineral oil.
- It lightens the signs that develop from UV rays.
- It has Olive and Almond Oil to give you smoother, firmer, radiant, brighter and glowing skin.
What We Like
- It is non-greasy leaves moisture level for 8 hours.
- It provides overnight hydration to dry and extra lack of moisture skin.
- It doesn’t have chemicals, only use natural-extracts.
- Its quality is up to the mark.
- It neutralises toxins and boosts cell turnover.
9. The Blessing Tree Anti-Ageing Night Cream
The Blessing Tree is an advanced fairness formula for both men and women. It prevents pre-mature-ageing and harmful sunrays. After applying the cream on toned face, you will get a bright tone.
This Vitamin E nourishing cream can help to get visible, fairer skin and protects the skin from harmful sun rays. It moisturizes your skin well. It is free from toxic chemicals and helps you get fairer.
- It has the goodness of Kojic acid, Vitamin-E and Mulberry-Extract.
- It has sweet-fragrance.
- It makes you more energetic and gives you better results.
- It helps in removing the presence of new wrinkles from the face.
- It hydrates and moisturizes the dry areas.
What We Like
- It assures zero toxic chemicals.
- The product doesn’t include Sulphates, Parabens, Mineral Oils, Phthalates, synthetic fragrances, synthetic colours, Triclosan, SLS/SLES, or any other toxic chemicals.
- It is easy-to-blend with a gentle massage.
- It is cost-effective.
10. Nuray Naturals Vegan Night Cream
It improves hydration, relieves from dryness. It is perfect for regular use. Don’t forget to use it before going to bed, as the cream contains vital nutrients. It is the most suitable product to repair skin-damage by applying the daily-dose of the cream.
It provides vital nutrients to your skin and makes your skin looks healthy and moisturizing from within. Vitamin C and E boost hydration, skin texture and create an even tone skin.
- It has ever cooling cucumber and aloe vera gel that reduces irritation and gives a real-sheen to your face.
- The fruit-extract is present in the form of Citric Acid. It provides an overall even skin tone and preserves skin-moisture.
- It is infused with Vitamins E & C to neutralise free radicals on the skin leaving it purified. You will fee fresh, vibrant and amazingly soft.
What We Like
- It comes in a travel-friendly package.
- It suits dry skin types.
- It is enriched with aloe gel.
- It is ideal for people with sensitive and healthy skin.
- This goodnight cream gives a glowing skin.
Best Night Cream Brands
- Himalaya Herbals
- Nuray Naturals
- The Blessing Tree
Other Products That You May Consider
- The Body Shop Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream
- The Body Shop Seaweed Clarifying Night Treatment
- L’Oreal Paris White Perfect Night Cream
- L’Oreal Paris RevitaLift Deep-Set Wrinkle Repair Night Lotion
- Lotus Herbals Nutranite Skin Renewal Nutritive Night Cream
- Kama Rejuvenating and Brightening Ayurvedic Night Cream
- VLCC Enbrighten Peeling Night Cream
How to Choose the Best Night Cream?
Cosmetics are flooded in the market, and the night-creams are the part of them that makes us confused whether it is fake or real. If you don’t want to lose the natural beauty, then you should check the label and read the active elements. Below are the essential factors that you should keep in mind before buying a cream.
Know your Skin Type
It is the prime factor which you should take care of whether your skin is dry or healthy, normal, sensitive skin, oily or a combination. Don’t use any cream on face until the better you know your skin. The safest way is to rub the cream on the back of your hand. If the cream easily blends into the skin and doesn’t make patches, that means you are close to your skin type. You can also consult with Dermatologist to know your skin.
The night-creams that contain any synthetic fragrance may cause allergic reactions. Of course, it attracts from the pleasant smell but poses a sign of skin damage. Choose the ayurvedic products which replenish your skin with natural flavours. The focus should be on restoring the moisture and hydration.
It is beneficial for you if the cream gets absorb quickly. The products that are thicker in consistency are difficult to blend & makes the skin patchy and weird. Always buy that night-cream which offers a light texture and absorbs as you apply on face.
These creams are suitable for repairing dead cells, lightens the spots. So, there is no need for sunscreen at night.
The hypoallergenic night-cream helps in reviving dull skin and safe for sensitive people. Make sure it is paraben-free, colourful addictives and SLS.
Vitamin C & E are important ingredients that are involved in a few night-creams. These elements work wonders on the skin. It holds antioxidant-properties to protect the skin from sun damage and skin inflammation. Similarly, the goodness of natural herbs, fruit extracts, natural essential oils assures us for skin safety.
What are the Benefits of Using a Night Cream?
Improves Blood Circulation
Our body requires moisture while sleeping. Otherwise, the skin gets dry and dehydrated. These creams are highly effective that enhance better circulation-of-blood. It promotes healthy cells to replenish the darkness and dullness from the face.
It works as a moisturizer and provides protein in the underskin. It reduces the signs of premature ageing. The regular facial massage with a night-cream to boosting the collagen. It tightens the skin to stay the skin youthful and glowing.
Makes the Skin Soft & Smooth
The small amount of the cream using before sleep makes your face and skin smooth as candy floss. If it contains glycerin and fruit-extract, you will get a healthy balance and smooth touch up.
Improves Skin Texture
Creams that involves Rosemary, Glycerin, Hydraulic Acid, Honey, AloeVera, Saffron enhances the tone of the skin. You will feel the difference after regular-use.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Should We Apply A Cream On Face Before Going To Bed?
Yes, you should use a night-cream after washing your face. It gently exfoliates the skin. It keeps you free from acne and wrinkles. It boosts collagen and helps in improving blood circulation. You will feel fresh and bright in the early morning & stay moisturized all the time.
2. Can We Use Night Creams During The Daytime?
The answer is ‘NO’. Creams that are specially formulated for the night is not suitable for day time. The texture of these creams is heavier than day-creams. It develops poor-pores, and you may feel greasy.
3. What Is The Difference Between Day Cream And Night Cream?
Day creams are mainly used to prevent from UVA/ UVB rays. It contains SPF that is ultra-light on the skin and non-greasy. However, there is no use of SPF in these creams that are mainly used to moisturise and repair the complexion of the skin. It hydrates the dry skin and clears the patches.
4. What Is The Perfect Night Cream for Skin Whitening?
Lakme Skin-Lightening Cream is a hot-selling cream. It contains precious micro-crystals to diminish dark pigments. With regular-application, you will get an illuminated feel.
5. How Can I Whiten My Skin In One Week?
No magic can whiten your face within-a-week. It takes time to recover the natural glow that you lost. You can use a night-cream from a famous brand like Ponds, Olay. It will help you in achieving an instant brightness along with improves the texture of the skin.
6. Can We Use Night Cream For Anti-Ageing?
Yes, you can use it for premature ageing. Even these creams are moisturiser-based skin care and beauty products. Olay 7 in one cream mainly works as a skin mask for preventing the signs of ageing. It helps you to normalise the skin cells & shields from collagen breakdown.
7. How To Apply The Good Night Cream?
Step 1: Wash or rinse your face with lukewarm water and dry it with a soft towel.
Step 2: Put a pea-sized amount of the cream and dab it without fingers.
Step 3: Gently massage in a circular direction until the cream blends appropriately.
Step 4: Do not apply it on your eyelashes or eyelids.
8. Which Night Cream Is Cost-Effective?
Himalaya Cream is affordable that comes in a 50ml packaging. It has a Tomato-Fruit to rejuvenate the daily damage.
9. What Should We Apply On Face Before Sleep?
After washing your face, you should use a light-weight moisturizer to get relieved from dirt, oil, bacteria, acne and open pores.