In A Hurry? Our Top 3 Picks To Buy
Aloe Vera is a herbal plant that contains medicinal qualities and provides better health benefits. It was considered as the plant of immortality by the Egyptians. The gel extracted from the aloe vera plant is important for skin, hair and scalp, digestion, and immune order.
It also provides comfort from insect bites, sunburn, minor burns, and rashes. Aloe gel is used in conditioners, shampoos, face masks and face pack, etc.
It naturally heals 90% of the epidermis problems. The aloe vera gel is one of the largest botanical industries in the world. Its gel can be selected in two ways either from the centre of the leaves or from the cells beneath the aloe vera leaf.
If you can’t avail the gel extract through its leaf, then some various brands and companies manufacture nourishing aloe gel products.
In today’s we are going to share some of the most reliable products of aloe vera gel to manage your health and wellbeing.
We have prepared a list of Best Aloe Vera Gel in India based on Customer Reviews and our Market Research.
We highly recommend you to read our Aloe Vera Gels buying guide located towards the bottom of this post.
Which are the Top 10 Best Aloe Vera Gels in India 2019?
1. UrbanBotanics 99% Pure Aloe Vera Skin / Hair Gel
This Aloe Vera Gel is considerate in firming, soothing, and moisturizing. It contains organic aloe vera gel that is glaze and mild on your physical surface. It is appropriate for the face, arms, hair, and legs. It is the solution to every problem. It makes the skin smoother and softer. It gives relief from ailments such as dry, itchy and irritated cuticle and scalps.
It is an aggregate of Vitamin A, C, E, B12, and minerals that naturally help in the treatment of skin problems. With conditioning characteristics, it makes the hair healthy, sparkling, and dandruff free. It does not come with harmful chemicals and organics fragrance that makes it 99% authentic aloe vera gel.
- It made from aloe vera plants which are authentic and pure.
- It doesn’t contain added aroma, shade, paraben or alcohol.
- It recovers little cuts and sun burn.
- It gives relief from sensitivity, from bugs and insects bites, and instant cooling from itching and red-ness.
- It defeats darkish circles and under-eye bags as well, minor cuts, tiny eruptions, blemishes, acne, scars, fine-lines without leaving the skin dry and sticky residue.
- The measure of the gel is 200g.
What we like
- It helps in making the skin glowing and wounds free.
- It is great for hair care.
- It provides a better moisturizing effect on the sensitive epidermis.
- It gives relaxation from itching and redness.
2. Rivona Naturals Organic & 99% Pure Soothing Aloe Vera Gel
Rivona offers a collection of personal care products and beauty products for natural health and wellness in the Indian market. This Aloe Vera Gel is one of the great product for individual care that comes under this brand. It gets absorbed quickly into the surface and gave soothing and moisturising effect.
It is made of good and genetic elements that make it completely safe. This is a magic recipe to make hair glossy. With a super lightweight consistency, it instantly engrosses in the body surface with no residue. Thus, it is an exceptional skin and hair care daily therapy.
Key Points: Always do a patch test before using it on the face. You can also consult a Physician before using it on spots, burn, injuries, Dermatitis or Eczema.
- It has a multifunctional soothing gel which is made from pure and actual pure aloe vera gel.
- The gel is rich in minerals & vitamin A, C, E, B1, B2, B3, B6 and B 12.
- It contains non-aging attributes that nourish skin, involves a lot of antioxidants, detoxifies and cleans the skin.
- It lessens sunburn, rashes, small cuts, insect stings, degrades scalp-itchiness and flakes.
- The volume of the bottle is 125 ml.
What we like
- It gently hydrates your hair, arms, face, and legs.
- It makes your body covering smooth and silky.
- You can use it in the kind of after shaving gel.
- It is the aloe vera gel that reforms and lighten the cuticle.
- It is excellent for face and hair remedy.
- It is free from paraben and sulfate.
3. Wow Aloe Vera Multipurpose Beauty Gel
It is one of the purest and finest gel you can buy. The skincare gel is extracted from robust, ripe, succulent aloe vera. It is profitable in getting physical healing and rejuvenating goodness. It inhibits microbes, germs and moisturizes the body. It maintains a healthy and shiny hair colour. One can use it as a hair gel or hair conditioner for sparkling and flakes free hair.
It is a gel that provides many privileges to the skin as well as the hair. With a lightweight formula, it easily blends in the surface and leaves it gentle and smooth. Thus, it is the complete care and nutriment with ingredients. It can work wonder on the skin.
Note: Before use rub a short amount of gel inside of your elbow area to test for any allergic reaction. If any soreness occurs, you must discontinue its use.
- Use this aloe vera gel daily as a general gel moisturizer for face.
- This Aloe Vera face-pack can be applied on face overnight.
- One can use it as an after grazing lotion.
- It comes with many nutrients such as vitamins A, C, E, B 12, and many others.
- It has a natural aroma and colour.
- Its action boost collagen production leading to powerful non-ageing & skin care impacts.
- It is useful in stretch marks reduction.
- The bottle packaging of the gel is 200 ml.
What we like
- It defends the hair from dryness and contamination.
- It moisturises, defeats germs and microbes after applied topically on the body surface.
- It maintains shine and healthy hair.
- It has moisturising benefits.
- It is useful for oily skin.
What we didn’t like
- It may cause itchiness after application.
4. Indus Valley Bio Organic Non Toxic Aloe Vera Gel
This Gel is for the better moisturization of the skin and beautiful hair. It is 100 % pure and non-poisonous aloe vera gel. It is lightweight and is capable of penetrating the deepest layers of the body. It is a chemical-free product. It made with a blending of wheat-germ, rose water, and juice of aloe vera.
This aloe vera gel can be used in all weather circumstances for body care. With a convincing mixture of non-chemical ingredients, it enhances and restore tired cell. It provides multiple privileges to skin and hair with one application.
- It has multiple advantages also for dry hair.
- It is non-poisonous and is free of harmful consequences.
- The gel is perfect for all climate conditions.
- It is a unisex product and is perfectly suitable for all skin types.
- It is also effective for hair care.
- The volume of the jar is 175ml.
What we like
- It gives a natal boost to your skin and makes it smooth.
- It is light and rejuvenates your body covering.
- It is suitable for all skin types.
- It is best for your skin and growth of hair.
- It doesn’t have a greasy impact and not dense.
- It is 100% pure and non-poisonous.
5. Green & Brown Aloe Vera Gel
This Aloe Vera Gel is used for medicinal attributes, acne, hair, and individual care problem. It is intense in the antibacterial and antiseptic property. It has soothing & nourishing characteristics. It does not have any preservatives induced.
This aloe vera gel is a blend of innate ingredients such as Roses and Germ of Wheat extract to preserve the texture of the hair and skin. With anti-oxidants and anti-ageing characteristics, it overcomes wrinkle and fine lines from the face. It removes makeup from the face and can be used as aftershave treatment for men to treat modest injuries created by shaving.
- It is 100% pure and organics and fully loaded with 75 different nutrients.
- It includes vitamins A, C and E, B 12, and amino acids.
- The gel concentrate is taken from juicy aloe vera leaves for getting rejuvenating virtue.
- It moisturises and revitalises the dull skin and fights acne.
- It reduces dandruff and promotes hair growth.
- The volume of the gel is 150 ml.
What we like
- It is suitable for hair, and face.
- It repair the dead-cell from the scalp.
- It is 100% pure and organic.
- It can be used as a daily skin care regimen.
- It is non-greasy and gets absorbed easily on the epidermis.
6. Lakme 9 to 5 Naturale Aloe Aquagel
This is one of the best-selling natural skin aloe vera gel infused with 100 per cent natural aloe vera in the Indian market. It is non-sticky and less in weight. It soothes and hydrates dry skin. It has a moderate and refreshing aqua gel. Its natural attributes protect the skin from dryness and dullness.
It operates as a barrier between city pollution and your skin as it guards it against infection and gives bright look all day. With hydrating introduction, it can be used as a base for makeup as it has a sleek texture that spreads evenly on the surface to create a velvety surface. By using every time, it defends the skin from free-radicals and naturally gives the fairer look.
- It is enriched with 100 per cent aloe vera.
- This natural aloe vera gel is non-sticky, lightweight, and hydrate the stressed skin.
- Skin stays protected from dust and city pollution.
- It acts as a soothing primer and is the natural skin care product.
- It supports to stay protected and looks naturally bright.
- The volume of the gel is 50g.
What we like
- It is suitable for all skin types.
- It can be yours after shower gel.
- It hydrates the dry skin.
- The performance of the product is good.
- It can be used as a base for a celebrity like makeup or bridal makeup.
7. Patanjali Saundarya Aloe Vera Gel
This is made from natural aloe vera extracts. It is a facial gel that takes your looks to the next level. With customary use, it gives you a clean and clear skin. It nourishes your skin and keeps your skin glossy and moisturized. It comes at an affordable price.
This aloe vera gel makes the skin and hair smooth in a natural way. With anti ageing properties, it minimizes the presence of wrinkles from the face. It is useful in preventing roughness and dryness. It removes the tanning and increases the glow of the face.
- This aloe vera gel has medicinal natures of aloe vera that keep healthy, energetic and glaring cover.
- It is suitable for all skin types.
- It keeps skin glaring and energetic.
- It repairs the dead skin cells and blends into the skin quickly.
- It protects against environmental pollutants.
- The size of the gel is 150ml.
What we like
- It prevents pimples.
- It is the best skincare regimen.
- It is better and suitable for all skin types.
- You will love your face after it’s application.
- You can use it as a bedtime cream as well as a primer.
8. Nature’s Essence Aloe Vera Gel
This is the unique Aloe Vera Gel that moisturises the skin as well as to treat acne-prone skin. It is the top-rated aloe vera gel that is suitable for all skin types and even for sensitive skin. It can be used as a hair product and skin product.
It is a multitasking skin care gel that plays the role of cleansing, toning and moisturizing. With medicinal qualities, it reforms burns and cuts. It is an ideal aloe vera gel for everyday use as it relieves the skin and protects the skin from surrounding pollutants.
- It guards the skin against damage caused due to excessive exposure to the sun.
- It guards with the immunising agent when mixed with coconut oils that is considerate for the dry skins.
- It is ideal for oily to combination skin, acne, itchy and extremely effective skin.
- It provides you with a pampered and glowing skin.
- The quantity of the gel is 150 grams.
What we like
- You can apply it as a gloom cream.
- It is creamlike and soft to the skin.
- It is the primary aloe vera gel that reduces pimples and moisturises the skin.
- The quality of the product is good.
- It works well on the neck and arms.
- It is ideal for both men and women.
9. Khadi Natural Herbal Aloe Vera Gel
This is made from the aloe vera pulp and orange tea tree extract. It is a must for Summer Care and keeps your skin delicate and fresh. The extract with antioxidant keep impurities away and makes a glowy figure.
It is packed with care to preserve its primary character. With moisturizing properties, it hydrates and moisturizes the skin throughout the time. It leaves the skin velvety and supple for a long time. It is the most organic aloe vera gel solution to rebuild and restore the dead-cell on the scalp.
- It has an amazing and refreshing real aloe vera gel made from aloe vera pulp.
- You will feel your skin soft, hydrated, skin glowy and it keeps impurities away.
- It is a paraben-free product.
- It is good for patch removal, feeds and moisturises.
- It is composed of aloe vera, aloe vera oil, Vitamin E oil and water.
- It contains tea tree extract.
- The amount of the gel is 180g.
What we like
- It is 100% original and ayurvedic product and is made in India.
- It keeps you refreshed every time you use it.
- It is beneficial for all skin type.
- It has a nice aroma and a thick gel composition.
10. Forest Essentials Pure Aloe Vera Light Hydrating Gel
This Aloe Vera Gel is a cool facial gel that contains effectual soothing property to moisturize the skin and to inhibit moisture loss. It comes with fresh aloe roots with nutrient-rich extract and floral waters. It is tested to be safe for regular use.
This aloe vera gel is a formulation of ingredient that achieves the goal of flawless and gorgeous skin. With healing attributes, it supports to adjust small wounds and burns. It easily gets consumes in the skin due to its non-dense composition.
- It has a strong soothing and moisture-retaining characteristic.
- It can stimulate the skin and regeneration of new tissues.
- The glycerine has a natural humectant that prevents moisture loss.
- The wheat-germ helps to improve blood circulation and softens the skin and restore the damaged hair.
- It contains Ashwagandha root extracts that stimulate the immune structure.
- It is the best aloe vera gel in India with the inimical-oxidant property.
- The portion of the gel is 50g.
What we like
- It maintains moisture and control oil.
- It works great on sensitive skin and oily skin.
- It is fit for oily and acne-prone skin.
Top 10 Aloe Vera Gels 2019
|Aloe Vera Gel||Quantity|
|Rivona Naturals Organic Gel||125ml|
|Wow Beauty Gel||200ml|
|Green & Brown Gel||200ml|
|Lakme Aloe Aquagel||50g|
|Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel||150ml|
|Natures Essence Gel||150g|
|Khadi Aloe Vera Gel||180g|
|Forest Essentials Aloe Vera Gel||50g|
Most Popular Aloe Vera Gel Brands in India
- Forest Essential
- Green & Brown
- Indus Valley
- Nature’s Essence
Other Products That You May Consider
- Aroma Treasures Aloe Vera Gel
- Green Leaf Pure Aloe Vera Skin Gel
Benefits of Aloe Vera Gel
There are lots of advantages of the aloe vera gel, but here we are going to explain some of the plentiful benefits of it.
- Improves Immune System: It detoxifies and helps to fight infection and illness. It helps to strengthen the immune regularity’s operating speed and efficiency.
- Skin Care: It is helpful for cures psoriasis, Blisters bites or eczema. It has anti-allergic properties treats the skin, reduce stretch marks, heal acne, use as a moisturiser for oily skin etc. It is beneficial in restricting hair fall and reducing dandruff.
- Removes Tan & Sunburns: Properties of aloe vera helps to remove tan and restores its actual color. you can apply it before step out from home.
- Exfoliate: The salicylic acid in the aloe vera plays as an exfoliator. It removes dead tissue of the skin and penetrates it easily.
How to Choose the Best Aloe Vera Gel?
Organic & Natural
Our skin is an essential part, and it occupies the material and product we use on the face. It combines skin cream, makeup and lotion.
The manufactured products or products that are not organic may contain chemicals and pesticides. When you apply these types of products, it absorbs directly into the skin. It may lead to rashes or irritation. Before purchasing an aloe vera gel, make sure it contains native ingredients.
Consistency of Gel
You can research the product or read the reviews of the product before buying. It will give you an idea about the product and the construction of the product. An aloe vera gel product with better consistencies can clean your skin more efficiently.
The other way is that you can ask a dermatologist about the consistency of the gel and characteristic of the product.
Country of Origin
The origin of Aloe Vera is from South Africa, and later it started growing in other countries. You can also check the countries such as the USA, India, etc. The Indian market also manufactures many natural products, but you must check which suits best according to your needs. The USA continuously test the products before selling them out in the stores.
Percentage of Aloe Vera
A product of Aloe Vera must contain at least 90% of aloe vera gel. Any product which is less than 90% is not profitable for your skin. The low-quality skin products may harm your skin and limit it from cleaning. The product having a 99.75%-100% are the most organic aloe vera gel and comes without added chemicals.
Uses of Aloe Vera Gel
You must ensure that for what purpose who want the aloe vera gel. Aloe Vera comes in the pattern of soaps, fairness products, for consumption, or applying on hair to treat hair fall. If you want to consume aloe vera, then you must look for 100% organic products. For skin also consider the best brand before making the choice of the product.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I Apply Aloe Vera Gel on Face Overnight?
Applying Aloe Vera Gel on the skin overnight is advantageous and degrades skin inflammation. The anti-inflammatory properties moisturise the skin and won’t hurt your face.
2. Does Aloe Vera Clean Your Immune Structure?
The consumption of aloe vera gel detoxifies your digestive regularity and helps in better metabolism. Drinking juice of aloe vera is a great way to sustain the right periodic bowel movements and keeps the toxins out from your body regularity.
3. What Can Be the Side Impacts of Aloe Vera Gel?
The aloe vera gel aloe contains latex that comes from the underneath plant skin. Many people are hypersensitive to it that can cause skin irritations, stomach effects or cramps. It can also cause reddening to eyes, skin irritation or burning sensation. Consuming laxatives may lead to dehydration. Pregnant women and lactating mothers should avoid consumption of aloe vera juice.
4. Does Aloe Vera Gel Detox the Immune Structure?
Aloe Vera Juice or Aloe Vera Gel is useful for cleansing the unwanted toxins, remnant, bacteria and unprocessed foods. It not only removes the waste from the body but also maintains the gut health.
5. Is Aloe Vera good for your skin?
Aloe Vera Gel contains vitamin A & C, antioxidants, enzymes and is anti-inflammatory. It relieves acne, dry skin, oily skin, scars, skin burn, soothes and moisturises the skin.
6. Can Aloe Vera Gel Clear the Dark Spot?
Yes! It overcomes pigmentations, dark-spots, freckles and skin imperfections. All these effects happen due to hormonal changes, lack of sleep, excessive stress, pregnancy or medications. The routine application of the gel on the skin lightens the dark patches.