When we talk about safety while riding, the helmet is the first thing that comes to our mind.
In spite of this fact that road accidents are increasing day by day. We always do hurry to reach our destination.
If you wear a helmet while riding, it can reduce the risk of accidents.
Some of the unfortunate accidents cause serious injuries.
Many motorcyclists on the road don’t wear the helmet. They should understand the risks of riding with no helmet. Riders without a helmet are at danger of suffering a traumatic brain injury during an accident.
We have prepared a list of Best Helmets for Men in India based on Customer Reviews and our Market Research.
We highly recommend you to read our Helmets buying guide located towards the bottom of this post.
Top 10 Helmet for Men 2020
|Studds Ninja Elite||Full-Face|
|Vega Cliff CLF-LK-M||Full-Face|
|Steelbird SBA-1 7Wings||Full-Face|
|Vega Crux CRX-B-L||Flip-up|
|Studds Chrome Economy||Full-Face|
Which are the Top 10 Best Helmets for Men in India 2020?
1. Vega Verve Helmet
These open face helmets come with different shells for girls. It is the Best-Selling Helmet available in the Indian market as it has been designed keeping in mind the security as well as style. It can easily fit with your every type of mood such as happy, bubbly, chirpy, beautiful, fun, and sassy.
These open face helmets have ISI certification and meet all standard of safety. It powerful enough to handle the high impact and blunt force. With graceful attire, it adds beauty to the personality of the lady while driving. It comes with a ponytail space and gives great comfort level to the lady.
- It comes with a patent-lock mechanism.
- It is lightweight and fits in all mopeds.
- It is available in small, medium, large and extra-large shapes.
- It comes with a strap-lock under the chin.
- It is made of ABS plastic material.
- It weighs 1.22 Kg.
- The dimensions of the product are 30.5 x 27.9 x 25.4 cm.
2. Steelbird SBA-1 Helmet
This helmet is an Italian design helmet that provides more support to the driver with multiple breathable padding neck protector. With premium quality material, it is a blend of effective performance and technology. The size of this helmet is 580mm that fit your head snugly.
This motorcycle helmet provides protection to the head and neck. It works well to keep you warm in cold condition. With stylish design and graphical prints, it keeps you in style. It provides the good sound-insulation to the user.
- It comes with a multilayer EPS, high-density and low-density for more safety.
- It comes with an innovative ventilation system.
- It is a full face headgear that comes with a multi-positioning quick-release smoke visor. It guarantees safe-riding.
- Its outer shell boasts an ABS-build that provides total-protection.
- The stylish design with graphic prints keeps you in style.
- It is a combination of two beautiful colors black and grey.
- It provides the protection for your head and neck as well. It is useful against dust, flying-stones, and insects.
What We Like
- It is simple to use.
- It is an ISI certified helmet.
- It keeps you safe and protected.
- It provides you stylish look.
- Its smoke visor enhances your look.
- It can work well against dirt.
- It is a long-lasting helmet.
3. Studds Ninja Elite Full Face Helmet
Studds is one of the most reliable and established helmet brands in the field of automotive. If you want a helmet that serves multipurpose tasks, this is the right choice for you from Studds. Its graphics and designs attract customers. It is a multi-purpose helmet that comes with an adjustable strap with crisp clip closure.
This Professional Full Face Helmet comes with three-layer corrugation for extra-protection. Its third-layer provides extra sturdiness and strength. Studds has a size-adjustable strap made of non-skin irritating fabric to give supreme comfort. It has polycarbonate visor to give you clear visibility even in the night. Its hard silicon also avoids scratches.
- It is a multi-purpose helmet as you can use it for climbing, trekking, construction site, cycling and so on.
- Its chinstrap has a clip lock device that makes wearing and removing the helmet very easy.
- Its crisp clip-mechanism provides proper locking of the helmet. Its adjustable-strap makes it fit well on your head.
- Its hard ABS plastic is sturdy that withstands a massive collision.
- Its 3-layer corrugation gives strength to endure shocks and extreme conditions.
What We Like
- It is lightweight. You can use it anywhere.
- Its trendy design keeps you a stand out in the crowd with confidence.
- Its visor offers resistance against scratches and damages.
- It is also suitable for women.
- It comes with a carbon centre stripe.
What We Didn’t Like
- It isn’t an ISI-approved helmet but serves as an all-purpose helmet in most places and activities.
4. Vega Cliff CLF-LK-M Full Face Helmet
It comes with a compact and ergonomic design to gives comfort while travelling. The outer shell of the helmet is made with good quality hard ABS that makes it more tough and durable. It adds charm in the personality of the rider by its good looks.
This Professional Full Face Helmet has been designed in such ways that it can face rough impact. It comes with all-safety requirements and promises the driver that it does not fall-off while accident. It keeps safe and avoids the head from any damage while the adventurous road trips.
- Its hard ABS outer-shell provides toughness and sturdiness.
- Its visor is scratch resistant.
- Its compact and unique design guarantee that the rider gets a secure, comfortable, snug fit. It provides the helmet doesn’t fall during an accident.
- It has an elliptical with a classy look.
- Its inner liners padding provides you with the utmost comfort and makes you very relaxed.
- With 800gms, it is a lightweight and perfect choice for regular use.
- It can guard you against sunlight.
- It uses Multi-Density EPS-Liner as an inner liners material and Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene Shell as outer material.
What We Like
- It comes with easy fit visors.
- It is an ISI-approved helmet.
- It is available in the highly attractive black color.
What We Didn’t Like
- Its padding is thin.
5. Steelbird SB-50 Adonis Classic Black with Plain Visor
It is a full-face helmet that gives more security as compared to the half-face helmets. If you have this helmet, then your bike-ride is secured. It is made out of thermoplastics that protect the outer shell from high impact.
This helmet is easy to wear and gives the ultimate experience at the time of motorcycle ride. With a matte finish and classy design, it comes with a strong and durable body. It is ideal for daily use and allows the rider to travel with style.
- It comes with a powerful ventilation system for increased airflow. It provides more comfort to the rider.
- It has a quick-release chin-strap mechanism.
- It comes with EPS-concussion padding that offers comfort.
- It is available in black colour that gives a stylish and elegant look and making sure that the helmet looks professional.
What We Like
- It is an ISI certified product.
- It is stylish and reliable.
- Its lightweight build ensures that you do not face any neck or back pain while wearing a long time.
- It gives a good and clear view through the visor.
- It is waterproof and dustproof as well.
- It comes with a flexible strap.
6. Vega Crux Flip-up Helmet
It brings Flip Up series helmet for you with full-safety. You can use a press-button for the smooth function of flip-up action. The uniquely designed helmet is built to face accidental injuries without providing any harm to the rider. It is reasonable.
The soft padding of this helmet gives comfort and complete peace of mind. It is made using materials that can withstand a harsh impact. With a scratch-resistant visor, it shields your eyes from sun-rays and dust-particle. It provides good ventilation of air to face and head.
- It comes with a secure-fitting visor.
- Its 1.5Kg-weight makes the helmet lightweight.
- The dimension of the helmet is 63.5 x 63.5 x 27 cm.
- It comes in different sizes 55- 56cm, 56- 58cm, 58- 59 cm, 59- 60cm.
- It an ideal choice for a long-distance drive.
- It is made for giving the highest-convenience as it includes a button to flip the bottom.
- With its perfect fit and matt finish, It has a smart design.
What We Like
- It is an ISI approved that makes it a high quality product designed keeping in mind the Safety Standards.
- Its sturdy-build makes it one of the most sought-after protective gear.
- It is comfortable to put on your head.
- It comes with a leather-finish touch.
- It is ideal for everyday use.
- It comes with a super-sturdy and durable quality.
What We Didn’t Like
- The glass does not cover the front completely.
- Its chin-strap is lighter and can become loose with routine operations.
7. Steelbird SBA-1 Free Full Face Helmet
Steelbird is one of the most famous helmet brands in the Indian market with the global domination of more than 50 years and the thought to protect riding-lovers and adventure enthusiasts all over the world. They know the value of the life of there customers. It is the old-helmet manufacturing company which is still preferred by the people. It comes with an all-in-one package for the rider’s optimum comfort.
This SBA-1 Free Helmet is the first Hands-Free Helmet. With the detachable handsfree device, it allows you to enjoy listening to music from mobile while driving. Its visor is specially designed to protecting the rider from the harmful rays of the sun, flying-dust and stones.
- It is made of ABS Material Shell.
- It comes with Multilayer EPS to meet safety standards.
- It comes with high-density and low density for extra-safety with air channels.
- It comes with a neck protector for extra comfort.
- The ventilation of the helmet’s upper part uses the air booster functionality. It provides proper airflow.
- It gives high fidelity sound.
- It has a clean interior with multiple-breathable padding that is removable and washable.
What We Like
- It is water-resistant.
- It has a pickup call button.
- It is lightweight.
- Its inner-padding is removable.
- It does not require any battery.
- It has an anti-scratch coated visor.
8. Vega Crux Half Face Helmet
This helmet comes with a soft padded size adjuster that gives a comfy fit to the head. It is available in medium and large size, and you can choose as per your need. If you feel tight on your head, do not worry! All the helmets feel tight at first, and its foam takes time to adjust the head size.
This helmet is an ISI certified that can save your head against any accident. It comes with a dashing look that makes you confident. With a built-in drop-down sun-shield, it gives an easier transition from bright to dark riding-conditions. It is the most affordable product available in the Indian market.
- It provides ventilation system with a neatly secured salient chin strap.
- It has a stylish design with leather touch finish.
- It has dashing looks with a texture shade peak.
- It has an aerodynamic shell with a wide eye-port for higher visibility.
- It can fit on your head with ease.
- Its provides inbuild drop-down sun-shield for dark to light riding-conditions.
- You can easily remove or strap your helmet without removing your gloves.
What We Like
- It is made of good quality foam.
- It guards you against headbangs and UV radiation.
- It comes with great quality and durability.
- Its simply takes customer convenience to another level.
9. Vega Cruiser CR-W/P-DK-M Open Face Helmet
This Open Face Helmet has the ability to handle a tough impact. With Visor, it prevents from harmful UV-rays of the sun. It comes with the rustic and a black-finish look.
It is one of the Best Helmets that gives you excellent riding-experience. It comes with great quality material that makes it resistant to scratches and cracks. With quick release visor-mechanism, it gives easiest visor changes. These open face helmets make the ride pleasant and provide the rider clear view of the road ahead.
- The product dimensions are 30 x 26.2 x 25.2 cm.
- It is ISI proof.
- It weighs 898g.
- It is available in different sizes 55- 56cm, 56- 58cm, 58- 59cm, 59- 60cm.
- It guards you from the UV radiation.
- It helps to makes your short and long rides comfortable.
- It comes with a chin-strap with an effortless to use locking-mechanism that can assure that the helmet stays securely in place.
What We Like
- It is compact.
- It has a peak with a textured-finish.
- It assures you have safe rides.
- It is scratch resistant.
- The brand provides customer care service for product related queries or issues. The number is 08314218444.
10. Studds Chrome Economy SUS_CEBFH_BLKL Full Face Helmet
Studds is the most popular manufacturer of bike helmets and accessories in the Indian market. They manufacture unique helmets. These Full Face helmets offer comfort and 100%-safety to the person while travelling on the country road. It is a perfect helmet for protecting the head from any injury.
Its outer layer is manufactured from high impact grade engineering thermoplastic. Have this helmet and makes your ride secured. With a quick release chinstrap-mechanism, it provides smoother operation. The dynamic ventilation system provides the greatest flow of air for the comfort level of the motorcyclist.
- It comes with a high-quality UV resistant Polyurethane paints for aesthetic enrichment.
- It comes in various graphics options.
- It is available in (570 mm), l (580 mm), and xl (600 mm) sizes.
- With 1.30Kg-weight, it is comfortable to hold and wear.
- The helmet outer shell is unpainted well and textured to resist scratches.
- With EPS concussion padding, it can strengthen your immunity against any accident.
- It spare visors are available in clear, smoke tint, rainbow and mirror options.
What We Like
- It is quite sturdy, fits well and looks good.
- It is one of the most reasonable helmets.
Best Helmet Brands in India
How To Choose A Helmet?
‘Safety is the key to Accident-free’. The first rule you should learn before driving is a wearing helmet. Don’t go for fashionable ones always buy the best helmet that protects your head and face. There are numerous helmet brands that provide great quality and stylish helmets. You should always consider the following factors before shopping on Amazon.
Shape And Size
Can you wear a shirt that size is too large or small? No. You can’t. In the same way, picking the right size helmet is pretty essential. The helmets need to fit properly. First, measure the head size before acquiring the helmet as you will ensure the proper fitting. It should be approx one inch above your eyebrows. You should take a look at the size chart before buying the new helmet. You should know the size and shape of your head.
ISI, DOT or SNELL Marked
Always purchase the helmet of reputed helmet brands. ISI or DOT mark shows the sign of quality and trust. You should always go for helmet brands that make perfect sense for you. We’ve compared only the ideal helmet brands in this post.
It is the most basic and important feature of the helmet. In case of an accident, it protects your skull from a critical injury. Helmets need tough exteriors that do not break even after a big impact. It can protect your head against all minor or major mishaps.
Face Shield or Visor
It is important to find the purchase the helmet that brings safety. So if you wear a full-coverage helmet, there will be fewer chances of an accident. The visor is made from high-quality glass fiber material. It prevents from entering the debris of roads inside the helmet. They come in various colors for different riding surroundings.
What Are the Different Types Of Helmets?
There are many styles of the helmet: Full face, open-face, half helmet, motocross and modular or flip-up. A full-face head-protector is good for maximum safety. Avoid half-mask if you want full-protection.
Full Face Helmets
The full face helmets are the safest helmet for protecting you from any injury. It offers comprehensive coverage around your neck and scalp. It is suitable for all riders and model of motorcycle. Most of the full coverage models come with ventilation to evaporate sweat and keep you fresh.
Flip Up Helmets
This kind of helmets come with a visor for the protection of your eyes. The weigh of modular models are high as compared to the full-face head-protector. Usually, the adventure riders, tourers use this type of helmet.
Open Face Helmets
This covers your sides and back of your head. Open face helmet is popular among the tourers and cafe racers. With this type, the user enjoys the wind on their skin. But, it does not protect you from rain and trash. Their weight is less as compared to the full face helmets as there is no chin bar.
Half Face Helmets
These half-face helmets offer minimal protection as it covers only your head-top and forehead area. Most of the half-face helmets haven’t a visor shield. So you need to buy separate sunglasses for eye-sight protection.
As the name suggests, ride away from the streets or country roads. These aren’t the right option for cities or highway use. It comes with a greater visor and more prominent chin bar for better airflow. They provide protection, less-weight and a proper ventilation system.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why Are Bicycle Helmet Shaped Differently?
The helmet comes in a circular-shape to take your head shape. It is designed in such a way that doesn’t collide with the wind. It comes with the aerodynamical design so that fewer air molecules get in the way. A circular-shape helmet keeps both the rider safe and protected.
2. Why We Need Helmet?
Helmet have an extra-layer that prevents severe-injuries as in case of accidents; head-protector absorbs most of the impact energy. It aims at reducing the chance of severe-injuries.
3. Do We Need Full-Face Helmet Or Half Face?
It depends on individual preference. Most people want half helmets as they want to feel the air. Some people like to wear full face helmets as they offer better protection as compared to the half helmet.
4. Should I Buy An Expensive Helmet Or Cheap?
When it comes to our safety, the amount doesn’t matter. You should look for a helmet that comes with proper ventilation and fitting. You should choose a helmet as per your comfort.