In A Hurry? Our Top 3 Picks To Buy
Are you getting bored with your old watch and want to buy smartwatches?
A smartwatch is a device that makes your life smarter. They are compatible with your smartphones too.
There are a variety of smartwatches available in the market. Picking the right one from all the options is vital for you.
Based on Market Research, we have prepared a list of Best Smart Watch in India 2019.
We highly recommend you to read our Smartwatches buying guide located towards the bottom of this post.
Which are the Top 10 Best Smart Watches in India 2019?
1. Apple Watch Series 4
A bigger screen and more comfortable fit make it a tempting upgrade from its previous Apple watch series model. Its thinner body and class-leading health and fitness attributes make it a genuinely next Gen Watch. With this premium quality watch, you can stream up to 40 million songs right from your wrist.
With this Apple Watch Series 4 Smartwatch, you can leave your phone at home and get notifications from your favourite apps. Whether you are walking, working or resting, it keeps tabs on your heart rate. It is a must-have on your wrist.
- It has Digital Crown with haptic feedback.
- This smart watch has a 44mm OLED screen with 448x368p.
- It has a 64-bit dual-core processor. Its storage capacity is 16 GB.
- This smartwatch comes with a second-generation optical heart rate sensor.
- It comes with advanced traits for runners like cadence and pace-alerts.
- With Siri, you can ask to set a reminder, send the invitations and so on without your phone.
- It has a unique feature for fall detection.
- With this, you can keep track of the progress of your workouts.
What we like
- It has class-leading build quality.
- Apple series four watch could save your life with fall and arrhythmia detection.
- It is water resistance upto 50m.
- It is worth every penny.
- It has a heart rate monitor and other amazing traits.
- It has a good battery life of 18 hours.
- This smart watch is an ultimate workout partner.
- It is a lightweight smartwatch.
2. Garmin Forerunner 235 Activity Tracker
Garmin is a smart technology watch which includes connected attributes like automatic uploads to Garmin Connect, audio and smart notifications. It is a running watch with a wrist-based heart rate sensor that tracks distance pace, heartbeats, time and more.
It is one of the Best watches that has an activity tracker which counts your daily steps, calories, distance and sleep. Its technology measures heartbeats at wrist 24/7. This activity tracker is suitable for off and on-road running. It is simple to understand and let you view your activities.
- It provides 12 weeks of battery life in watch-mode and 12 hours in training-mode.
- It has A 44 per cent screen.
- It receives audio prompts from your smartphones that include laps and lap-times.
- Its smart notifications include text messages, email, call alerts, calendar reminders and many more.
- The sensor counts your heart beats and beats per minute in real-time.
- Its weight is 42 g.
- It comes with 5 ATM water resistant technology.
- The display size of the watch is 1.23 inch (31.1 mm) diameter.
What we like
- It comes with social media sharing.
- It is a waterproof smartwatch.
- It has activity tracking function.
- It has GPS enabled.
3. Samsung Galaxy Smartwatch
Now adorn your wrist with this premium-look smartwatch. This Smartwatch will embrace your active outdoor lifestyle.
It is a fitness smartwatch that actively gives you advice so that you can stay ahead of the game. This Smartwatch comes with many functions such as heart and sleep monitor, guided breathing sessions, all-day activity, and a lot more.
It is one of the Best Smartwatches that has a built-in GPS and speaker to direct access to your apps. With its changeable watch faces and 22mm straps, you can customise the style as per your attire.
With the Smart SOS service, you can touch the home button three times.
If you are caught up in an emergency, the feature sends an SOS alert.
- This Smart Watch comes with 1.1 Inches super AMOLED display capacitive touchscreen.
- It comes with 39 built-in exercise modes.
- It has Auto Stress Tracking and High HR .
- This Smartwatch is water resistant up to 50m with water lock-mode.
- It comes with a heart-rate monitor that gives an accurate result.
- It comes with 24/7 activity tracking function. It uses dedicated motion sensors to track seven types of activity automatically.
- It has a different strap that is fit for every occasion.
- The Warranty is of one year on the product.
- It tracks your four stages of sleep.
- It has smart features such as gyroscope, barometer and altimeter.
What we like
- It can track daily activities for over 45 hours on a single charging.
- It helps us in finding the destination source with the built-in GPS feature.
- It has a discrete and lightweight design.
- It comes with attractive watch faces.
- It comes with stylish straps that are fit for most occasions.
- It looks sophisticated and works efficiently.
- It is effortless to use.
- Its heart rate monitor sends instant when an abnormal pulse rate is recognised.
- It is water resistance and also has heart-rate monitor and sleep tracking etc.
- You can play and enjoy music by connecting your Bluetooth headset or via WIFI.
- It is dustproof.
4. Fossil Explorist Men’s Smartwatch
It has a classic design with new technology. It is a smoke stainless steel bracelet and lets you track your heartbeats, customise your dial, and more. This is one of the best smartwatches that run on the Android Wear operating system.
It is a fitness tracker smartwatch that combines strength with a sleek design. It gives you an attractive look. Fossil Smart Watch has a bunch of smart characteristics that fulfil your all needs.
- It comes with a 1.4 Inches AMOLED screen.
- It has 512 MB of RAM and 4GB storage.
- It comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 2100 processor.
- This Smart Watch comes with various customised dial plates of delicate design.
- It is powered with Android Wear OS by Google. It is compatible with iPhone and Android.
- It tracks heart track automatically during a workout.
- It has a resistance rating of 3ATM. You can swim by wearing this watch.
- It comes with GPS and Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity options.
- It offers notification-alert from an application such as Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, etc.
- Fossil offers two-years warranty on the product.
What we like
- It has a large, bright display.
- Its heart rate monitor tracks heart-rate during the workout.
- It lets you select watch faces with your fav Instagram or facebook photos.
- You can easily toggle everything from Do Not Disturb to Battery Saver.
What we didn’t like
- Its battery life isn’t up to the mark.
- It does not have a speaker.
5. Samsung Galaxy SM-R800NZSAINU Smartwatch
Samsung brings another smartwatch with various advanced and smart attributes. You can change the look of your Galaxy Watch with a variety of different straps and faces.
You can get the most of your exercise with the training guide app on your phone. It is one of the best smartwatches that can measure your heart via your activity.
This Gear Sport will give you timely suggestions. Suppose you travel on an aeroplane, it will suggest you stretch your hands with seat.
If you are inactive and focused on the road, it will never ask to stretch the muscle.
- Samsung Watch has a circular design and vintage textured body with scratch and water resistant gorilla glass DX+.
- It has 4GB internal storage.
- It comes with built-in GPS to check the physical location and map routes.
- The Smart Watch tracks exercise time, heart movement, distance and pace.
- The Gear Sport comes with a water resistance feature. It indicates your activity is recorded even in the deep end.
- The galaxy watch has an app store for nutrition, games, sports, utilities, and so on.
- With watch faces and standard 46mm strap, you can personalise the look of your device.
- Its battery lasts over 80 hours on Bluetooth mode and 24 hours with built-in GPS on.
- The Warranty is of one year on the product.
What we like
- It has a rotating bezel and user-friendly UI.
- It has an activity tracking option.
- You can change watch faces according to your personal preference.
- It has a long-lasting battery life.
6. MevoFit Sports Smartwatch
This is an Indian brand that offers fitness accessories for the ease of the users. It is a strong, smart and durable fitness smartwatch that comes with Fitness tracker. You can easily change the settings related to its brightness, contrast, etc. for a pleasing view of the smartwatch.
It comes with 3 modes that help remain fit. The Smart Watch has better attribues such as weather forecast and notification alert.
- It has a 0.96 inches colour screen with a resolution of 160×80 pixels.
- It comes with three sports mode including Walking, Running and Hiking.
- It has advanced daily activity tracker. It shows your steps, distance and calories.
- It comes with Smart Notification.
- It comes with heart rate monitor, Blood pressure, and gesture control.
- It is IP 68 certified. It can be easily worn while swimming.
- It comes with a one year warranty.
- It comes with gesture control feature. It allows you to access its functionality just by your gesture.
- It ensures durable and reliable performance.
What we like
- It has a stylish and beautiful design with an OLED display.
- It supports the latest iOS and Android Smartphones.
- Its battery life is excellent.
- It has a lightweight strap and good look.
7. Fitbit Versa Lite Edition Smartwatch
Fitbit is the leading pioneer of smart wearables and fitness band. It is an entry-level smartwatch at an affordable price. It provides everything beginners need to start Continuous heart rate monitoring their health and improving their fitness routines. It has great quality with a better display, touch screen, and memory sets. With this smartwatch discover cardio fitness-level.
This Fitbit Versa Lite offers seamless Smart experiences. You can run your apps for fitness, finance, sports and more with just one tap. It is an everyday watch with powerful battery life. It is one of the best smartwatches under 15000.
- It has a 1.34 inches squarish LCD screen.
- Its OS is compatible with Android & iOS devices.
- It keeps track of steps, distance, calories burned, hourly activity and active minutes.
- With heart rate monitor, it tracks heartbeats 24/7. You can see trends over time in its app.
- This Fitbit Versa Lite comes with built-in GPS to see pace and distance on display. You can quickly get a direction of your route in Fitbit app.
- It connects via Bluetooth to show calls, messages and calendar.
What we like
- It has a long lasting battery life and robust workout traits.
- The Smart Watch has sleek, styling and comfortable design.
- With a user-friendly interface, Versa Lite is easy to use.
- It has a bright and clear display.
What we didn’t like
- There is no wifi support in it.
- There is no altimeter for stair tracking.
8. Amazfit Bip Lite Smartwatch
Amazfit Bip is a smart brand which provides fitness band and sports tracking for outdoor running, treadmill, and cycling. It gives you more motivation to be healthy and active.
It is water resistant and can be worn while swimming upto 30 meters. It tracks your sleep and is your Best Health Companion.
- It measures your heartbeat 24hours day and night to give your heart reading.
- The product offers one year of manufacturing warranty.
- It lets you personalise watch dial with different watch faces.
- It ensures upto 45 days of battery life on a single charge.
- It can track your daily activities and sports like indoor, cycling, and outdoor running.
- The screen size is 1.28 inches, and its weight is 31.8 g.
- Its display is always on and is readable under bright sunlight.
What we like
- It is swim resistant.
- It is compatible with both Android and IOS.
- It is water resistance and scratch resistance.
- It is one of the best smartwatches at the cheapest price.
9. Noise ColorFit Pro Fitness Watch
Noise SmartWatch is a premium metallic finish wearable gadget that comes with smart features. It comes with an anti-scratch LCD and fitness trackers. It monitors your daily fitness with dynamic heart rate monitor, blood pressure monitor, oxygen level.
It gives updates of multi-sports mode like running, skipping, cycling, walking, etc. You can track daily activity, and it also helps in improving workout performance.
- It comes with a stopwatch that helps you keep a tab on your activities.
- It comes with corning gorilla protection with 2.5D 1.2″ Colored IPS Display.
- The smartwatch is compatible with android (4.4 android wear & above) & iOS (9.0 & above) devices.
- It has a Bluetooth version of 4.1 connectivity.
- It comes with a heart rate monitor that tracks heart 24/7.
- It optimises your performance with advanced VO2max metrics.
- It has 3 Day Battery backup and 7 Day Standby.
- This fitness tracker helps to track your time in light & deep sleep steps and personal insights.
- It comes with call and notification alert from an application such as Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, etc.
- It comes with 9.5 mm Zing magnesium alloy and interchangeable silicone strap.
10. Renyke DZ09 Bluetooth Smartwatch
It is a high-quality Bluetooth smartwatch with a portable and lightweight design. It is suitable for you and your family to maintain fitness and health that comes with many features.
It allows you to keep a tab on all your activities and useful reminders. You can even use this watch to make or answer calls. It is 100% superior quality and new product.
- It has features such as alarm clock, sleep monitor, sedentary remind, calculator, voice recorder, MP3 etc.
- It comes with cool and fun colour display with three stylish watch faces.
- Its adjustable band can easily get paired with a 1.54-inch flat touch screen.
- Battery type: 50mA rechargeable lithium battery.
- It comes with Bluetooth version V4.0 connectivity.
- The in-ear versatile earphones make it good for jogging, running, cycling and CrossFit etc.
What we like
- It ensures a good battery life.
- It is portable and easy to carry.
- It provides smooth operation.
- It comes with built-in speakers.
What we didn’t like
- It doesn’t have a heart rate monitor.
Top 10 Smart Watches for Men and Women 2019
|Apple Watch Series 4||1-Year|
|Fitbit Versa Lite||1-Year|
Best Smart Watch Brands in India
Other Models That You May Consider
- Samsung Gear Sport Smartwatch
- Samsung Gear S3 Frontier Smartwatch
- Huawei Watch GT Fortuna-B19S Sport
How To Choose the Best Smart Watch?
Technology plays a crucial role in the market, and it becomes difficult for us to know the difference between real and duplicate. So, you should go through every single product and check all specifications before buying the smartwatch.
OS and Device Compatibility
Most of the smartwatches in India are designed to serve as companions with your smartphones. The OS of any mobile performs a crucial role in the compatibility of smart watches. For example, Samsung Gear S3 Frontier Smartwatch works well with both iPhones and Android phones.
Apple smartwatches can work with only with the iPhone. The Android Wear 2.0 came in 2017 brought some new attributes to smartwatches in India such as Google Assistant Support, Advanced Fitness-Tracking option with the ability to setup the apps. Don’t pick a smartwatch that doesn’t work with your smartphone.
Today, all smartwatches have different kinds of displays. Some of them come with a full touch screen along with brilliant colours, and some have a black and white screen. Most of the watches use AMOLED display or colourful Display that let you view images, apps and other content with brighter colours.
Some of the smartwatches display icons for the notifications and others show the entire message via information. LCDs are thicker as compared to the OLED’s. It is the reason that Apple developed its first OLED display for the first generation Apple watch to make it thin as it could be. Samsung is the inventor of the first touchscreen OLED smartwatch called ‘Galaxy Gear’.
Interface (Touch Screen Or Button)
The interface plays a crucial role, so it is necessary to choose a user-friendly feature. Tapping with the button is complicated than swiping. You can easy to access any app with a swipe-control.
A useful smartwatch notifies you and helps you to answer and receive calls via Bluetooth connection. For this, you don’t need to keep an eye on your watch. Smart watches with this trait auto alert you via beep sound and makes it more accessible for you to read a text message or email.
Best brands provide nifty features, and Apple is one of them. It not only gives a lavish lifestyle but also helps you to see the notification just with the swipe up feature.
Smartwatches have both GPS and heart rate monitor so that you get to know about your heart rate. Watches with fitness trackers help in maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
Design and Personalization
You must always check the design and appearance of the watch. Round shaped design is famous among smartwatches. It looks so attractive and aesthetic. Even it gives a professional look. Traditional watches look so simple and don’t have any special traits that make you smart. But, now it becomes user-friendly, and it is built for wellness, simplicity, and helpfulness.
Always choose a smartwatch with a long battery life. It is difficult or tiresome work to charge the battery of smartwatch again and again. You should buy great branded product that offer a maximum of 18 hours of charging capacity.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the Common Benefits of Smartwatches?
- You can view and receive notifications, updates or messages in realtime on your smartwatch screen.
- You can install the apps on your smartwatch to expand the functionalities.
- You can customise the style and look of your device such as icons, home screen, and so on.
- Of course, you can keep track of time.
- You can view updates of the calendar or keep track of your important tasks and meetings.
- You can listen to music on your smartwatch.
2. Is My Smartphone Compatible With Apple Watch?
If you have an iPhone, then the answer is yes. Apple Watch is compatible with 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5. Apple Watch can’t support Andriod phones.
3. What Do You Mean By OS On Smartwatches?
OS is an operating system that runs on the smartwatches. OS manages the hardware and software of smartwatch. Google Android Wear and Watch OS are the most popular OS that is found in modern smartwatches.
4. How Can I Maximize The Battery Life?
To maximise the battery life of smart watches, you can do the following:
- You can turn off the notifications.
- You can reduce the number of person or apps selected in the notification.
- Turn off your alarms, if your watch supports the alarm feature. It saves the life of your battery.