Laptops are a convenient way to hold the data, software and files related to work. It allows you to transfer unfinished work from home. It has become an essential part of everyday lifestyle. But it becomes quite frustrating when the laptop gets shut down due to overheating in the middle of the work.
The overheating of the laptops impacts its performance and battery life. For solving this problem, we can use the best cooling pads.
The cooling pads for the laptop are the peripheral devices. It reduces the operating temperature of the laptops when it is unable to cool by itself. They also work as a stand for the laptop.
It provides a stable working platform to the laptops. They have in-built fans to bring the system to its average temperature.
We have prepared a buyer’s guide along with a list of Best Laptop Cooling Pad based on Customer Reviews and our Market Research.
We highly recommend you to read our buying guide located towards the bottom of this post.
Top 10 Laptop Cooling Pads in India 2020
|Laptop Cooling Pad||Dimension||Fan||Laptop Size|
|Deepcool Multi Core||41.9×5.1×32.3 cm||4||Up to 15.6 inches|
|TopMate C5||350x300x40 mm||5||12 to15.6 inch|
|Tarkan Dual||34.8 x 4.5 x 26.7 cm||4||Up to 15.6 inches|
|Belkin F5L055BTBLK||28.4x 4.4x 29 cm||–||11 to15 inches|
|Deepcool U_PAL||390x280x27.5 mm||2||15.6 inches|
|Quantum Qhm330||355x206x33 mm||1||–|
|Cosmic Byte||41.6×29.4×4.1 cm||2||14 to 17 inches|
|Sky Tech 638b||392x26x67 mm||1||Up to 17 inches|
|Tarkan 6||41.7x30x3 cm||6||Up to 17 inches|
|Zebronics NC5000M||383 x285x50 mm||2||Up to 17 inches|
Which are the Top 10 Best Laptop Cooling Pads in India 2020?
1. Deepcool Multi Core X6 Notebook Cooler
This Laptop Cooling Pad is a high-quality laptop pad. It efficiently cools down the laptops of up to 15.6-inch laptops. It is a lightweight and portable pad that secures the laptop battery life-span. It is noiseless. It will not produce any disturbance during your work.
The pad is dispensed with a better solution to fully commit to thermal-dissipation. It is manufactured with the newest-technology in cooling rather than diverse development. Thus, it is the Most Reliable Smart Laptop Cooling Pad from the list of top 10 cooling pads.
- It is equipped with a built-in 4-fans for efficient cooling.
- It has dual USB ports so no need for any extra-cord.
- It comes with significant metal mesh component.
- It has an arc type base for better stability.
- The dimension of the cooling pad is 41.9×5.1×32.3 cm.
- The RPM value of the fan is 1300.
What We Like
- It is slim and portable.
- This environment-friendly cooling bag is available in black colour.
- It has a control button for the flow of air.
- It has an extra USB port for powering other external devices.
- It comes with one year of warranty.
- It has two folded-feet for better gripping of the laptop.
2. TopMate C5 12-15.6 inch Gaming Laptop Cooler
This cooling pad is a tool to dissipate the trapped-heat from the CPU and GPU of the laptops. It is one of the Best Gaming Laptops Cooler that truly meets your needs with high wind power-design.
You can easily connect 12-to-15.6-inches-laptops with this cooler. The length of the USB cable enclosed is 75 cm.
- The product has a dimension of 350x300x40 mm.
- It has a digital touch panel for convenient use.
- Its five height adjusting angles gives you an ideal position for laptop-use.
- It is made up of plastic and meshes metal.
- It comes with dual-built USB ports.
- Its RPM value is 2500.
- It has one more giant-fan of 120 mm size and four smaller fans of 65 mm.
- The surface of the cooler has anti-skid-technology that can prevent slipping.
What We Like
- It has an eye-catching attractive blue LED lights.
- It comes with an LCD screen.
- It is slim and lightweight laptop-cooler.
- It is good for official purpose and gaming laptops.
- The manufacturer gives one year of warranty.
3. Tarkan Dual Fan Cooling Pad
Tarkan Heavy Duty Cooling Pad is suitable for cooling and high performance. It comes with a fashionable and robust design. It ensures the optimum flow of air and cooling. It is comfortable at work or on the go.
These are the good laptop cooling products that hold your laptop in an appropriate-position and has an ergonomic workspace. The USB connector allows for pass-through functionality so that you don’t lose a USB-port. If your laptop performance turns sluggish after working on it for many hours then this cooling pad is great for you.
- It’s metal mesh surface provides stable support for various laptop-size up to 15.6 inches.
- It is durable and lightweight.
- It provides excellent cooling and portability.
- It helps to prevent overheating.
- The high performance 140 mm fans can spin at 1200 RPM to dissipate-heat.
- The product dimensions are 34.8 x 4.5 x 26.7 cm.
- Its adjustable stand can offer 5 height settings to set-up your device at an ideal typing angle.
- It is equipped with dual USB ports.
- It covers one year of manufacturing warranty.
What We Like
- It comes with 4 cooling power-fans.
- It has a free braided USB cable.
- It has a metal mesh surface.
- It can offer optimum cooling and comfort while working.
- It comes with built-in dual fan speed controller.
- Its base can be adjusted.
- It comes with LED illumination.
What We Like
- It has an average-built quality.
4. Belkin F5L055BTBLK Cooling Pad
It is a phenomenal cooling pad for laptop. It comes with superior technology to minimises the laptop-heat during working, gaming or browsing the net. It is one of the durable chilling pads available in the market.
It comes with a patented airflow wave-design. It has an ergonomic design and is light in weight. With this cooling-pad, you can experience better comfort on your lap.
- It has grip function for the better hold of the laptop.
- Its panted-design fans ensure even air-flow and great cooling.
- It is thin and ergonomic that makes it a lightweight product.
- It is suitable for 11-15 inches-laptops.
- It comes with a USB-port, so no need for any extra cord.
- Its dimension is 28.4×4.4×29 cm.
- It comes with an ergonomic stand for a better viewing angle.
What We Like
- It integrates with every brand laptop with stable-surface.
- It does not generate noise.
- It provides maximum comfort to the users.
- It has a one year warranty.
- It is a portable 572 g cooling pad.
- It decreases the chance of wrist stress.
5. Deepcool U_Pal Laptop Cooler
It is a Chinese company that provides thermal products for laptops and computers. It gives efficient and generous cooling to the device. It requires 1.5 W of input power to work. Its 3.0 USB pass-through connector transfers data with high speed.
This cooling pad has a unique U shape design that ensures the most fluent cold airflow to your notebook’s hot spot. It is highly compatible with 15.6″ notebooks
- It exhibits supercooling with its dual 140 mm fans.
- It is compatible with 15.6-inches-laptops and notebooks.
- Its U-shaped design evenly spreads the cold air in the laptop.
- The dimension of the product is 390x280x27.5 mm.
- It has 1000 RPM value for efficient and better cooling.
- The overall weight is 765 g.
- Its has two holding points for the better gripping.
What We Like
- It has a stylish and aerodynamic design.
- This cooling pad provides the maximum cooling effect.
- It has an environment-friendly metal mesh element.
- Its adjustable-height prevents the spine and neck problem.
- It comes in black and blue colours.
6. Quantum Qhm330 USB Notebook Cooling Pad
This cooling pad is for your gadgets such as notebook and laptops. It is the top-rated Laptop Cooling Pad as it can reduce the thermal-heat produced with a powerful fan. It has a quiet cooling fan for making it suitable to use it anywhere. The airflow works at 100 CFM value.
This cooling pad is in-built with one powerful single fan for thermal heat dissipation. It ensures better protection from overheat and light. It has a stylish design that fits your needs.
- It has two USB port.
- The fans speed is 1000 RPM.
- For the better holding, it has an anti-slip base.
- Its five angled adjustable size gives perfect viewing-position.
- The dimension of the cooling pad is 355x206x33 mm.
- It comes in red, grey and black shades.
- Its weight is 299 grams.
- The thermal-heat dissipation takes-place with its ultra-powerful fan.
What We Like
- It is a budget-friendly product.
- It comes with one year of warranty.
- It has adjustable cooling power.
- It is lightweight.
- Its design is good and impressive.
- You can carry this easily.
- It improves the battery span of the laptop.
7. Cosmic Byte Comet Laptop Cooler
It is an affordable cooling pad for your laptop. The fan speed operates with 25 Decibel value. The fan operates with 1000-rotations per minutes for the better cooling performance of the laptop. It has an attractive LED lights that make a gaming atmosphere.
- The CFM value is 75.
- It is suitable for 14 to 17-inch laptops.
- Its has two 140 mm cooling fans that provide a maximum cooling effect.
- It has two USB ports.
- It provides nine adjustable height for a better angle.
- The dimension of the cooling pad is 41.7×29.7×3.6 cm.
What We Like
- You can adjust the fan speed.
- It is secured with the anti-slip feature.
- Its weight is 620 g.
- It is made of ABS and metal material.
- It has a broad base that makes it convenient to use.
- It comes with 12 months of warranty.
8. Sky Tech 638b Laptop Adjustable Height Cooling Pad
It offers 100 % satisfactory great products. It prevents the crash of the interior components and motherboard with efficient cooling. This laptop cooling pad requires a voltage range between 4.5-5.5 Volts. It has an ergonomic design. Its sturdy fans protect your device from heat-damaging.
It is the Best Laptop Cooling Pad as it has a unique non-slip technology that ensures that the notebook uses all the safety features.
- Its weight is 786 g, thus comfortable to carry.
- The dimension of the fan is 140x140x15 mm.
- It comes with one single fan that runs with 1200 RPM value and assures the maximum cooling.
- It ensures the stability of the notebooks and laptops.
- It has five adjustable-stands for better viewing-point.
- The metal-mesh, rubber and plastic materials are used in the preparation.
- The product dimension is 392x26x67 mm.
What We Like
- It saves the battery of the laptop.
- Its anti-slip-holders are adjustable and have an adjustable cooling power.
- It has two handles for cable management.
- It has an on-off power button.
- It has a blue LED coloured fan.
9. Tarkan 6 Cooling Pad
Tarkan produces electronic accessories with innovative flair. This cooling pad comes with an anti-skid base for stability. It comes with metal-mesh and ABS plastic for making it a durable cooling pad. It has 1400 to 2600 fan-speed for optimal cooling.
Its cool design provides the most comfortable viewing angle. This cooling pad provides powerful cooling to the notebooks and processor. It has 5 levels built-in monitor that fits up to 17 inches and supports a variety of laptop-sizes.
- It supports up to 17-inches-laptops.
- It has six noise-proof fans.
- It dissipates-heat with great RPM value.
- It has an LED light display that shows the temperature.
- The dimension of the product is 41.7 x 30 x 3 cm.
- Its whisper-quiet fans give refreshing airflow.
- The cooling pad provides comfort.
What We Like
- It is a heavy-duty cooling pad.
- It comes with an LCD temperature display screen.
- You can change the fan speed as per your need.
- For better reading-position, it has stands that are adjustable.
- It is capable of giving optimum performance for many years.
10. Zebronics NC5000M Laptop Portable Cooling Pad
It creates gadgets with great designs and is easy to pocket. It comes with super silent working features. It works with 4.5 W of power. The weight of this laptop cooling pad is 762 g.
This cooling pad comes with four-way adjustable metal hinges. It has a contemporary design that makes it good product. It comes with a foldable stand for better viewing-point. It has dual 120-mm-fans for easy cooling and 4-way adjustable metal hinge.
- It has two 120 mm LED-fans to minimise the heating of the laptop.
- Its foldable stand offers higher air intake and better viewing angle.
- The dimension of the cooling pad is 383 x285x50 mm.
- It supports up to 17-inch-laptops of all brands.
- The CFM value for cooling the device is 56.
What We Like
- The brand offers one year warranty for NC5000M.
- It is sleek that makes it easier to carry.
- You can select from red, black and blue colours option.
- It delivers excellent cooling performance for a long time.
What We Didn’t Like
- It is made up of plastic material.
Best Laptop Cooling Pad Brands in India
- Cosmic Byte
- Sky Tech
Other Models That You May Consider
- Cosmic Byte Asteroid Cooling Pad
- Havit HV-F2056 Ultra-Slim Laptop Cooling Pad
- Lifestyle-You Laptop Cooling Pad
- Tarkan Heavy Duty [4 Fans] LED Gaming Cooling Pad
Reasons for Laptop Heating
We like to choose the slim model of the laptop. But sometimes efficient air circulation does not happen and it can result in overheating. Here are some important reasons that raise the heat of the laptops.
Incorrect placement leads to the blockage of airflow from laptop-vents. Don’t use it on bed, pillow or in your lap. Use the laptop on the plane, hard and cleaned surface.
If the in-built fan of the laptop gets defective, then there is no other way for the flow of air. It will lead to heat-generation. The damaged capacitor also contributes to the laptop-heating.
Overuse of Laptop
If the machine has to perform the difficult task continuously, then it will get heated. The overcharging is another reason behind this.
Exhaust Vent Blockage
Exhaust-vents are on the sides of the laptops. It gets blocked by using the device more in the dusty areas. It will result in clogging of the vent. The heat-generated will not come out, and the laptop gets heated.
Heat Sink Damage
The heat sink of the laptop is responsible for absorbing excess-heat-generated. If this gets displaced from its respective position, then the device will begin over-heating.
Incompatible Operating System
Upgrdation of some software makes the laptops heat-up. Don’t update or upgrade installed applications and software all time if they are performing well.
New Hardware Installation
Adding new-hardware want more resource from the system that can result in frequent-heating. It usually happens when the equipment is not authentic or not compatible with the system.
The surrounding where you use your device has a hand in the heating-up-process. Warmer temperature increases the heating-process. Try to use in a cool place.
Natural Ways to Cool Laptops
You have probably faced the heating-up of your laptop. Let us look for some factors by which we can minimise the laptop-heat.
Shut Down the Laptop
Sometimes running too many programs at a single time results in the overheating. If you found that your laptop is generating heat, then shut it off for some time.
Clean Out the Vents
The dust gets accumulated on the laptop-vents. It will generate-heat inside the laptop. Use compressed air cans for cleaning.
Benefits Of The Cooling Pads
The most apparent use of the cooling pad is to control heat-generation. It ensures that the motherboard or the device does not get burned due to excessive heat.
It does not directly increase the speed of the laptop. It keeps the temperature low; thus, the system performs the task with efficiency.
Ideal Resting Place
These products are excellent to keep the laptops even after use. It has a flat, hard and non-fabric surface. It protects the laptops from the dust.
Ease in Laptop Use
This pad provides you with an option for easy and comfortable use. It gives a viable experience to both the user and the laptop.
How to Choose the Best Laptop Cooling Pad?
Laptops are the complete entertainment machines. Have a look at these points before buying a new laptop cooling pad.
Size is one of the essential factors that you have to consider while buying the cooling pad for your laptop. Consider the length and width of the pad. The chill pad will be of no use if it is shorter than the laptop.
The unit of the fan is measured in Cubic Feet per Minutes (CFM). Some cooling-pads have many small fans, and some have a single one massive fan. The enormous fan pushes much amount of heat as compared to the tinier ones. Buy a laptop cooling pad that comes with a temperature sensor.
Always pick the product that gives higher fan speed for effective result. You can check this by the RPM(Rotations Per Minute) value. Go with the high RPM value products.
Some cooling-pads come with additional USB ports. With multiple USB ports, the users can connect various devices to it. It also reduces the dependency on the power adopter cables.
It is an essential point for those who travel with their laptops. The chill pad should be of lightweight.
Before buying the laptop-pads, check that it has an adjustable base. It should provide comforts for every-surface use.
You have to decide your specifications and how much you can pay for that. You can go with financial fit cooling pads or the fantastic one with your budget.
Durability is another important factor to be considered. The plastic made chill product is not long-lasting. Use metal-mesh-pads for better durability.
The wire to connect the laptop with pad should be of good quality. Focus on nylon cables of the right length.
Some cooling fans create noise during cooling-process. So check the noise level of the product before purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What happens if the laptop gets overheated?
The overheating of the laptop causes internal damage to the parts. It slowdowns the speed of the processor. It can reduce the battery span of the device.
2. What is Laptop Stands?
It is a stand on which laptops are set with some height. The air-flow process takes-place quickly. It offers a simple way to use a laptop.
3. What do you mean by Active and Passive Coolers?
Active-coolers have a small fan that generates air around the body of the laptops. They generally have 1 to 6 number of fans. They either take outs the warm air from the laptop or pushes cold air inside the laptop. They run on power which they receive from the laptop’s USB port.
Passive-coolers don’t require any power. They have an organic salt compound that absorbs the heat. It is not suitable for laptops that have fans vents built in the base. The cooling-pads block those areas and lead to premature system failure.