Our Top Picks
Earlier gaming is just a means of fun. But, today the situation has changed. Now, gaming is not a waste of time. It could be a useful and safe way of earning money. Many professional gamers in the world get pretty decent money.
These days, the best laptops come with intelligent functions, sturdy build quality, modern design. They come with powerful hardware and the latest technology to handle the games at high-speed-settings. With the cooling systems, they prevent overheating. They have powerful graphics cards and the latest 9th Gen or 8th-Gen processors to give a good experience.
Most of the best laptops have the storage space of 1 TB HDD and memory of 8GB or 16GB-RAM. They come with 15.6 inches display with the Full HD-Resolution. The display-panels are well-made with the high-grade material to produce colour-accurate, bright picture quality. The refresh rate of the displays are 50 Hz, 60z, etc. Other than that, these laptops come with the Windows 10 pre-installed operating system.
If you are looking for the gaming laptop under the price range of 80000 !! Then you are the right place.
Buying the best laptops won’t be easy. There are many laptops available on online websites at the best deals. They make you a little confused to take the right decision. But with the proper guidance, you can buy the cost-effective and efficient laptop.
In this article, we are covering all the aspects that you will ever need. We have prepared a list of Best Gaming Laptops Under 80000 in India based on Customer Reviews & our Market Research.
We highly recommend you to read our Gaming Laptops buying guide located towards the bottom of this post.
Top 10 Gaming Laptops Under Rs 80000 in India 2020
|Laptop||Processor||RAM||SSD / HDD|
|Lenovo Legion Y540||Intel Core 9th Gen i5-9300H||8GB||1TB HDD + 256GB SSD|
| HP Pavilion 15-bc514TX ||Intel Core 9th Gen i7-9750H||8GB||512GB SSD|
|Dell G3 3579||Intel Core 8th Gen i5-8300H||8GB||1TB + 128GB SSD|
|Acer Nitro 5 AN515-51||Intel Core 7th Gen i7-7700HQ||16GB||1TB HDD|
|ASUS TUF FX505GT-AL007T||Intel Core 9th Gen i7-9750H||16GB||512GB SSD|
|HP Pavilion 15-cx0141tx||Intel Core 8th Gen i5-8300H||8GB||1TB HDD + 128GB SSD|
|HP Pavilion Gaming 15-ec0027AX||AMD Ryzen 5-3550H||8GB||1TB HDD + 256GB SSD|
|MSI GL63 8RC-063IN||Intel Core 8th Gen i7-8750H||8GB||1TB HDD|
|ASUS TUF FX504GM-E4112T||Intel Core 8th Gen i5-8300H||8GB||1TB SSHD + 128GB SSD|
|MSI PS42 8M-240IN||Intel Core 8th Gen i5-8250U||8GB||512GB SSD|
Which are the Top 10 Best Gaming Laptop Under 80000 in India 2020?
1. Lenovo Legion Y540 Gaming Laptop (Intel 9th Gen Core i5-9300H, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD + 256 GB SSD, Windows 10, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Graphics)
Now Laptop Gaming, Further Envolved. It is a thin, bezel laptop from the Lenovo Legion Series. It pushes your gaming to the next level with the latest generation specs. It sharpens your sense of awareness and immerses you in the absolute engaging gaming experience. With the 2 million pixels, it gives you lifelike-view. It is well-designed for those who demand-to-game wherever life takes them. In terms of portability, it delivers desktop-calibre and immersive-gaming on the go.
With the Legion-Coldfront, now heating the nemesis of performance is no longer the concern. For cooler-system temperatures, it provides individual CPU and GPU cooling with the dual-channel thermal-system. Besides, the four thermal vents improve airflow and dedicated heat syncs for cooler-keyboard temperatures. It comes with the 70 individual fan-blades to reduce the system noise.
Now play more and spend less time tweaking your settings with the Legion-Edge all in one app. It comes with automated cooling, performance and power control-settings. It gives the overclock support for the CPU and RAM and full RGB lighting controls. You can also monitor the performance of the device. With the Dolby Atmos, it gives you the powerful audio that sweeps around you and above you.
It is the Best Gaming Laptop Under 80000 from the list of laptops. It comes with the useful array of rear and side ports that allow you to connect multiple external devices easily like mobiles, smartphones, camera, etc. You can charge or secure with these ports. Besides, it is well-made with the full-size-keyboard that delivers 100% anti-ghosting, laser-engraved WASD highlights, and white-backlighting. It comes with the 1ms response-time and 4mm key side for the high-grade games with the fast-response.
- Its weight is 2.3Kg.
- Its refreshing-rate is 60 Hz.
- It gives 5 hours of battery usage.
- It comes with the 9th Generation Intel Core I5-9300H with the 2.4 GHz base speed, 4.1 GHz max-speed, four cores, and 8Mb Cache.
- It has a 15.6-inch Full HD IPS-screen with the resolution of 1920X1080 pixels
- It comes with the NVIDIA Turing GPU architecture and the revolutionary GTX platform.
- It is well-made with AntiGlare technology.
- It comes with the 8GB-RAM and 1 TB HDD + 256GB SSD Hard Disk.
- It is preinstalled with the Windows 10 Home operating system with lifetime validity.
- It has an audio-jack and microphone-jack.
- It comes with the 3 USB 3.1, HDMI, USB-C, mini display ports.
- It has a Kensington Lock Slot.
- Its sound radar overlay gives you the competitive edge.
- For effortless input at work-or-play, it comes with the Windows Precision drivers and gesture-control.
- The brand gives a 1 year onsite warranty that includes manufacturing defects, not physical damage.
What we like
- It delivers incredible precision and realism.
- It gives the ultimate authority of your laptop.
- It runs triple-A titles smoothly.
- It can work quieter.
- It comes with the user-manual.
- It will never miss a single keypress or confuse your commands.
2. HP Pavilion 15-bc514TX Gaming Laptop (Intel 9th Gen Core i7-9750H, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD, Windows 10, NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1650 Graphics)
Now don’t settle for average performance. Prepare yourself for the new level of performance with this HP laptop. With this Powerful Performance Packed Laptop, you can enjoy creation, and more. Besides, it is the perfect blend of the 9th generation processor and discrete graphics. They work together to jumpstart everything you need. It comfortably keeps you up with intense-games and streaming-videos. It also allows you to do multi-tasks simultaneously.
It is one of the Best Laptops for gamers, content creators, young working people. With the Full HD micro-edge-bezel display, content comes-to-life. It provides the cinematic quality video and takes you where the action is. With the high power, it makes everything you do feel fast and responsive. It is well-designed so that you can excel any task with ease.
These laptops have a bold and stand-out design. It is well-built to make the statement with the matching accents and distinct LED lighting. With the ergonomic design, it looks trendy and pro. It creates the impression among your peers. Other than that, it gives the crisp tone and big volume. The latest WiFi-technology gives you improved and faster connectivity.
It has GTX graphics that make it a powerful laptop. It takes you on smooth-games, audio mixing, video and graphics editing. Other than that, it gives you full-performance of the desktop. It comes with high-grade material that makes it strong. You can take it anywhere as it has a lightweight design. Overall, it is the value for money product.
- It has a 15.6-inch Full HD display.
- It comes with the 2.60GHz Intel i7-9750H 9th Gen processor.
- It is powered with the 4GB Nvidia 1650 series graphics.
- It has the 8 GB DDR4 RAM and superfast 512GB-SSD storage space.
- It comes with the Windows 10 operating system.
- It is built with the webcam, so you can make video calls, live stream, or do other video-based activities.
- It has the acid green backlit-keyboard for working comfortably in the dim-light environments.
- It comes with the media-card-reader for accessing the information on the memory card.
- It is well-made with the Bang and Olufsen audio for hardcore-gamers for giving custom tuning for dual-speakers and headphones.
- It has HP Wide Vision FHD Camera that gives 88-degree wide-angle view.
- It comes with the ports that allow plugging your favourite accessories.
- Its media-reader allows you to read and write data on the memory card.
- It comes with the headphone out and microphone-in combo port.
- It has a one year warranty.
What we like
- It has anti-glare-display.
- It gives the loud and crisp audio output.
- It boots up and loads games instantly.
- It comes with the fast charging batteries.
- Its memory is upgradable.
- It allows you video chat with the entire family in stunning detail.
- Its fan keeps the temperature down for the peak-performance to play-and-work longer.
3. Dell G3 3579 Gaming Laptop (Intel 8th Gen Core i5-8300H, 8GB RAM, 1TB+128GB SSD, Windows 10, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Graphics)
Now get-in-the-game with it. It comes with the display of rich colors for providing the immersive gaming experience. With the Max-Q design, it allows you to play games at higher speed-settings. They are well-made by keeping the demanding needs of the players in mind. They make every experience more real and intense. With the latest processors & graphic cards, now gaming becomes better than ever.
It is one of the Best Laptops that come with the wide viewing angle with in-plane switching. The gameplay becomes sharp from every angle. It gives crystal-clear and smooth detail for the more real on-screen experience. With SmartByte technology, it prioritizes visual content for flawless and seamless streaming. Besides, it comes with the front-firing dual-speakers. It immerses you in the high-fidelity-sound.
The FHD display comes with the layer of anti-glare-coating that reduces reflections. You can use it in the bright sunlight without any concerns. With the dual fans, it keeps you cool under pressure. It allows you enjoying the continuous games by keeping your system cool. It comes with the WASD blue-backlit-keyboard that will enable you for gaming in the low-light-settings.
It is well-built for faster-performance and convenience whether you are gaming, working or streaming-videos. It has a slim and sleek design that makes it an even easier to game-on-the-go. You can personalize it with various colour choices. It has a stylish design with the matte exterior finishes & blue game accents. Buy this laptop to Power Up, Light-Up your Game, Charge into battle and Starts Gaming Immediately.
- The weight of the product is 2.5kg.
- It comes with the 8th Gen Intel Core i5-8300H processor with the 2.3GHz base speed.
- It is pre-loaded with the Windows 10 Home operating system.
- It has the 15.6-inch 1920×1080 pixels Full HD screen.
- It comes with the NVidia GeForce GTX 1050 / 1050Ti 4GB graphics for the excellent performance.
- It has 8GB-DDR4 RAM for immersive-gaming and fast computing.
- It gives ample storage space with the 1 TB HDD.
- It comes with the 3 USB 3.0, 1-HDMI, two audio-out ports.
- It allows you to interact with the Windows 10 Hello with fingerprint-reader on the power button.
- It comes with dual drives and SSD.
- It gives the quick performance with the ethernet-port that supports full 100/1000 Gigabit connections.
- It comes with the fast and long-range 802.11 ac WiFi-option for the improved and stable WiFi-performance.
- The brand gives the 1-year warranty from the date of purchase.
What we like
- It is reliable.
- It has amazing sound quality.
- It is easy-to-use.
- It comes with the MS Office Home-and-Student 2016.
- Its HDMI-2.0 port enables 60Hz 4k output.
- It comes with the quick charging options with the 56Whr battery.
4. Acer Nitro 5 AN515-51 Gaming Laptop (Intel 7th Gen Core i7-7700HQ, 16GB RAM, 1TB HDD, Windows 10, NVidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Graphics)
Explore and Enjoy a distinct-level of gaming with this Acer Nitro Series laptop. It allows you for enjoying the digital-fun; premium looks without the premium price. Its configuration & attractive price point makes it one of the Best Laptops in India. Besides, it comes with high-grade quality material for giving high-performance for the long period.
With the high definition display panel, it shares clear-images. It comes with Acer ComfyView-Tech for the blur-free gaming. In terms of audio quality, it gives deep bass and rich sounds for the more entertaining experience. Other than that, the keys on the laptop-keyboard have optimal spacing between them. The touchpad has a smooth matt texture for the smooth finger movement.
It maximizes your power, performance and playtime. It allows you to do multiple heavy-tasks at same-time. With the latest gaming tech., it converts into a beast. It gives you the experience the ultimate gaming never like before. It creates the real environment that every user wants to be a part of it.
It is the user delight with the impressive touch and looks. It has a bold & immersive design. With the beautiful exterior, it adds style in your statement. On the other side, it gives the smoother game-play on the go. Thus, it provides full desktop-performance in the HD-games.
- Its weight is 2.7kg.
- Its power consumption is 135 W.
- It gives battery run-time of 7 hours with the lithium four-cell battery.
- It comes with the Intel Core i7-7700HQ processor with the 6 MB SmartCache, 2.80GHz base speed and turbo boost upto 3.80GHz.
- It has the 15.6 inch IPS display.
- It comes with the Linux operating system. But, you can also install the Windows OS.
- It is powered with the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050Ti with 4 GB dedicated GDDR5 VRAM.
- It comes with the 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution, 300 nits high-brightness, and the LED-backlit TFT LCD.
- It has 16GB DDR4 RAM that you can upgrade upto 32GB RAM.
- It gives enough storage space with the 1TB hard disk drive 5400 RPM.
- It comes with the combo audio-and-microphone port.
- It has the ports for 1 HDMI 2.0, 1 USB 2.0, 3 USB 3.0, 1 Type C Gen-2 (USB 3.1).
- It comes with the 4-in-1 memory-card-reader (SD, SDHC, SDXC, MMC) for accessing data on the memory card.
- It has the Gigabit LAN port that allows you to transfer data at the speed of gigabit per second.
- It supports WiFi-and-Bluetooth.
- It has a one-year year international travelers warranty (ITW).
What we like
- Its build quality is solid.
- Its display texture and quality is excellent.
- It has ample space for opening multiple windows.
What we didn’t like
- It comes without a CD drive.
5. ASUS TUF FX505GT-AL007T Gaming Laptop (Intel 9th Gen Core i7-9750H, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, Windows 10, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Graphics)
Now set upto the better gaming with it. It is the supercharger for today’s most popular games. It changes the way you look at the laptop. It is the compact package that provides extremely engaging-visual. With the wide-view technology, it assures consistent colours from extreme angles.
Further, it is well-armed with the AMD and NVIDIA. For effective multi-tasking and daily productive tasks, it comes with the most up-to-date processor. It allows you for surfing the net, watching movies and more things. With the latest graphics, it gives the breakthrough and great performance. It gives theatre-like-audio even when you are using your headset.
It is one of the Best Laptops that come with the slimmer-bezel to make the entertainment more-fun and multi-tasking easier. It allows you to see more and do more while carrying less. With the bigger display, it enhances your visuals with less distraction to the eyes. To maximize viewing-comfort, it comes with the anti-glare-coating for reducing the annoying reflections. It has the impressive screen-to-body ratio that minimizes the size, and the maximizes the efficiency.
Also, it comes with the keyboard that is well-optimized for playing games. With the HyperStrike technology, it assures the more accurate typing. It comes with the desktop inspired keyboard with the improved ergonomics. It also comes with the Overstroke technology that provides each key with the 1.8mm-travel distance.
Now all sytem essentials and lighting at your fingertips. It comes with a versatile tool that allows you to change the settings effortlessly. For the additional fine-tuning, it is very well built with the equalizer. Moreover, it comes with the creative applications that you can use every day to supercharge your creativity. So you can focus on your passion & creation.
- It has a refresh rate of 120Hz.
- It has a 6.5mm thin-bezel IPS panel.
- Its weight is 2.20kg.
- It comes with the 48WHrs Lithium-ion-battery.
- It is well-powered by the 2.6GHz 9th Gen Intel Core i7-9750H processor (6 Core, 12M-Cache, upto 4.5GHz).
- It runs with the Windows 10 Home 64-bit OS.
- It has 15.6 inches (16:9) FHD 1920 X 1080 display.
- It comes with the 16GB DDR4 2666MHz RAM that you can expand upto 32GB.
- It comes with the PCIe-NVMe 512GB M.2 SSD + 2.5-inch SATA expansion-slot.
- It is well-built with the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 GDDR5 4GB VRAM for gaming.
- It comes with the Wi-Fi 5(802.11 ac) and Bluetooth-5.0.
- It allows you to make face-to-face communication with the 720p HD CMOS module webcam.
- It can take your game to next level with the one-zone chiclet-keyboard.
- It has the precision touchpad with gestures-support that controls the more precise gestures.
- It has 1 USB 2.0, 2 USB 3.2 Gen-1 Type-A ports for the gaming devices.
- It has the HDMI 2.0 port connect external-display.
- It comes with the one year warranty.
What we like
- It is energy-efficient.
- It has the Kensington lock to keep the laptop safe.
- It has the firm dual-fan design.
- It comes with the Hypercool technology, anti-dust cooling system and hyper-fan to gives the maximum cooling .
- It has the durable-keyboard with the 0.25mm Keycap Curve for the 20 million key presses.
- It comes with the simple to reach input and output ports.
- It has the good battery life for longer enjoyment.
- It can deliver a virtual 7.1 surround sound.
- It is tested and certified to meet all the military-grade standards.
- The brand gives customer-care service for any help or query. The contact number is 18002090365.
6. HP Pavilion 15-cx0141tx Gaming Laptop (Intel 8th Gen Core i5-8300H, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD + 128GB SSD, Windows 10, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Graphics)
Now load gaming-apps at the lighting fast-speed. It is the all-in-one gaming and entertainment machine. It takes you on the latest-games and upgrades your entertainment. Besides, it gives cinematic quality video by bringing content to life. With the NVIDIA Battery turbo boost, it provides the more extended unplugged gaming. It is the 1tb hard disk laptop with the great specifications that allows you to store more things.
It runs more efficiently and reliably. These laptops come with the NVIDIA pascal and game-ready technologies that turn your laptop in the powerhouse. With the IPS anti-glare WLED-Backlit display, it provides crystal-clear pictures. It comes with the optimal cooling solution. With the 3 phase motor fan, it produces stable energy while reducing vibration. It allows you to work-or-play for longer by keeping the temperature down.
It comes with distinct LED lighting & matching accents. The smooth metal finish gives a polished look to it. It has a beautiful edge-to-edge display, experience more of the action. With the front-firing built-in dual speakers and HP-audio turbo boost, it gives the truely authentic audio-experience. The B&O allows you for custom tuning for both speakers.
With the PCIe-SSD, it boots-up and loads apps quickly. It comes with the optional dual-storage to store more. Other than that, it comes with the backlit-keyboard. It keeps you going on even in the dim lightroom or red-eye flights. It allows you to plug your favourite accessories with the multiple port selections. Thus, it is powerful enough for intensive-games, video editing and graphics creation.
- The item weight is 2.17 Kg.
- It charges upto 90% within the 90 minutes.
- It comes with the latest 8th Gen Intel Core i5-8300H processor.
- It is Quad-Core with the 2.3 GHz base frequency, turbo boost upto 4 GHz, 8 MB cache and four cores.
- It comes with the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Graphics for playing games in their full glory.
- It has the 15.6-inch diagonal display.
- It gives a 178-degree view with the great viewing angles.
- It comes with the 8GB DDR4 SDRAM, 128GB NVMe M.2 PCIe-SSD, and 1 TB 7200RPM Serial ATA.
- It comes with the Windows 10 Home 64-bit OS.
- It is pre-included with the Windows 10 Office Home & Student 2016.
- It comes with the AC 9560 802.11ac (2×2) WiFi and Bluetooth-5.
- It gives 11 hours and 30-minutes of mixed usage and 8 hours and 15-minutes for video playback.
- It comes with the lithium-ion polymer battery.
- It has the one year warranty.
What we like
- It boots-up fast.
- It has a good battery backup.
- It gives the enhanced thermals and ease of use with the innovative lift design.
- It has the metal C deck with the visual-pattern.
- It has a large storage capacity.
- It comes with the webcam and media card reader.
- It comes with the image pad with the windows gesture.
- It has the full-sized-keyboard with the numeric keypad.
- It comes with the USB 3.0 Type-C port.
- It is miracast compatible.
7. HP Pavilion 15-ec0027AX Gaming Laptop ( AMD Ryzen 5-3550H, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD + 256GB SSD, Windows 10, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Graphics)
Sacrifice nothing with this compact yet powerful laptop. It is the Game-Ready and Performace Ready laptop. These laptops allow you to experience high-grade graphics and processing power for fast gaming or multitasking. Moreover, it engages you in intense battles or hardcore gaming. It takes you to virtual-world and makes you winner every-time.
Get lost-in-game with daring design, enhanced image quality with minimal efforts. It gives the maximum viewing-experience with its sleek micro-edge bezels display. It comes with the 178° wide-viewing-angle for providing the crystal-clear images from every angle. You will always have the magnificent-view of the content with its 1920 x 1080 resolution. It comes with the 45% NTSC colour space to produce great colour reproduction. With the front-firing-speakers and Audio by B&O, it gives the custom-tuned and powerful music.
It comes with the bigger inlet vents, 28%-larger heat pipes and enhanced thermal solution to keep the temperature under control for problem-free operation. It maximizes the airflow for stability and overall-performance. With the dual fan, it stays you in-game for the longer. Besides, it comes with the fast-charge battery that charges the laptop from 0 to 50% within 45 minutes.
It is one of the Best Laptops for content creators. It brings every piece of art that comes-to-life, whether it is a picture or video. Moreover, it takes your talent to the peak. It allows you to do heaving coding for the software developement. It operates seamlessly with the Netbeans, Android Studio, Eclipse. Therefore, it is great for games, photos, creative projects.
- The weight is 1.98 Kg.
- It has a refreshing rate of 60Hz with the 250 Nits brightness for the super-smooth gameplay.
- It has the AMD Ryzen 5-3550H Quad-core processor with the 2.1 GHz base clock-speed, 3.7 GHz turbo boost speed, 6 MB cache, four cores.
- It is well-paired with the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 to gives the 1080p graphics.
- It comes with the Windows 10 Home operating system with lifetime validity.
- It has the 15.6 inches Full HD display to see beautiful-details.
- It comes with the full-size ultra-violet backlit-keyboard with the numeric keypad.
- It comes with the 8GB DDR4-RAM and 1 TB 7200 rpm SATA HDD + 256GB-PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD storage space.
- It has the one headphone and microphone combo jack.
- It offers multiple connectivity ports for the USB, HDMI, and ethernet.
- It comes with the WiFi(2X2) and Bluetooth-5.
- It has an inbuilt True-Vision HD WebCam.
- It comes with the multi-format SD memory-card-reader.
- It has the one year warranty.
What we like
- It is energy efficient.
- It has a precision trackpad with gesture capabilities.
- It has an anti-glare panel.
- It allows you enjoying the distinct shades of colour, even in the bright lighting conditions.
What we didn’t like
- It does not come with the optical drive.
8. MSI GL63 8RC-063IN Gaming Laptop (Intel 8th Gen Core i7-8750H, 8GB RAM, 1TB, Windows 10, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Graphics)
Now experience the boosted-gameplay and fastest rendering with this laptop. It amazes you with gaming ecosystem and most advanced-gaming technologies. It is well-fueled by the fastest-performance to get the greatest possible result out of the box. Besides, its every detail gives you the pro-gaming-experience.
It is one of the Best Laptops that are well-designed to generate higher performance. It comes with the cooling solution to lower temperatures and to keep the laptop under control in heavy operation. With the system optimization, you can free up the memory and prioritize game-apps. Moreover, it comes with red backlighting-keyboard. For the better-response and tactile feedback, it comes with the 1.9mm key-travel. It has the mechanical-level shielding that makes the keyboard more solid ever.
It comes with the sharp and sleek design. It has the redlining that represents great gaming performance. Other than that, it comes with upgraded giant-speakers. They produce five times bigger, louder sound and more resonance. For top-level and superb auditory sensation, it comes with the exclusive audio-module design & independent sound-chamber.
Its display panel gives higher-colour range pictures. It gives you more vibrant visuals for the ultimate multimedia pleasures. Further, it comes with good viewing angles for giving clear-view from the left and side angle. Notably, it creates the ideal environment that takes your ultimate gaming-experience to next-level.
- Its weight is 2.2kg that makes it a thin device.
- It comes with the Intel Core i7-8750H 8th Gen processor with the 2.20GHz speed.
- It achieves the great efficiency with the 8GB DDR4 RAM.
- It allows you storing thousands of photos and songs, and hundreds of videos with the 1TB-Serial ATA hard drive.
- It has a 15.6-inch screen that makes you comfortable to sit or look for the extended period.
- It has the Windows 10 operating system that gives the eye-catchy user-interface.
- It comes with the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 GPU for processing the heavy-games and graphical-tasks.
- It has the couple of ports for USB 3.0, HDMI, Ethernet, Microphone ports.
- It comes with the Nahimic 3 Audio Technology that gives 360° audio-experience.
- It has two years warranty.
What we like
- It has the strong build quality and decent design.
- It ensures minimal motion blur.
- It increases the performance under controlled temperature.
9. ASUS TUF FX504GM-E4112T Gaming Laptop (Intel 8th Gen Core i5-8300H, 8GB RAM, 1TB SSHD + 128GB SSD, Windows 10, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 Graphics)
It is the light-weight yet tough laptop in the TUF Gaming family. It is powerful enough to play the latest-games. Moreover, it is an all-rounder to perform numerous-tasks for work or school with ease. It is the outstanding combination of sturdiness and durability. It gives you the unmatched and smooth playing experience for the years to come.
With the fastest hard drive, it loads games-faster. It gives the faster-speed and broader coverage with the fastest WiFi standards. Other than that, it comes with the anti-dust-cooling to increase system stability and lifespan. Most notably, it is the most energy-efficient model from the Asus TUF series. It consumes less energy to help you to save your money on the power bills.
It is one of the Best Laptops that come with the desktop-inspired-keyboard that is carefully well-made to last. The red illuminated chiclet-keyboard is visible when you are working or gaming in the dark. For the long-gaming and typing sessions, it is perfectly optimized. With the lifespan of 20 million keypresses, it becomes the most durable laptop. It comes with the highlighted WASD-keys, broad space bar, and arrow-keys. With the over stroke technology, it assures fast and precise control.
These machines make the movie appear more true-to-life and smoother. With the Full HD display, it immerses yourself in the game. It comes with the 7.1 channel surround-sound for the loud and clear sound. It enables your headphones, laptop and external speakers for giving the theatre like audio-quality at home. Moreover, these machines come with all the ports for games and entertainment. Thus, it is the best all-rounder product.
- Its weight is 2.30kg.
- It comes with the 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8300H processor with a base speed of 2.3 GHz, a max 3.9 GHz, and 8M-Cache.
- It has the refresh rate of 60 Hz.
- It comes with the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 GDDR5 6GB Graphics.
- It has the 15.6-inch 1920×1080 pixels FHD display.
- It comes with the DDR4 8GB-RAM that you can expand up to 32GB.
- It is pre-installed with the Windows 10 operating system.
- It comes with the 1TB-5400rpm hybrid HDD and PCIE NVME 128GB M.2 SSD.
- The laptop-keyboard comes with the 0.25mm keycap curves and 1.8mm key-travel-distance for smooth keystrokes.
- Its HDMI1.4-port allows you to hook the laptop with the external display.
- It allows you to attach your gaming-equipment with the one USB 2.0 and two USB 3.0 ports.
- It comes with the one year warranty.
What we like
- It offers fuss-free-connectivity.
- It has the anti-glare IPS-level panel.
- It comes with the full Microsoft DirectX 12 support.
- It has the power to perform game-on-the-go.
- It keeps your mouse away from the tangled cables as its USB-port and HDMI port are well-situated at the left side.
10. MSI PS42 8M-240IN Gaming Laptop (Intel 8th Gen i5-8250U, 8GB RAM, 512 GB SSD, Windows 10, UMA Graphics)
It is the Supercharged Laptop for Work and Play. Unleash your creativity with a great photo & video-editing apps. With world-leading technology, it accompanies your non-stop lifestyle for work or entertainment.
Now see more with less. It comes with the 5.7mm thin-bezel to show you more display area. It has the FHD IPS panel that gives the beautiful view. With anti-glare technology, it reduces excess light to protects your eyes. It gives you the cinematic-sound even when at home. It enhances your favourite tune into the virtual surround-sound.
To get the best-of-the-best, it meets all the quality standards. It is well-made with the superior quality material that makes it long-lasting and reliable. With the weight of 1.18kg, it is easy-to-carry anywhere with ease. These machines create the elegance on the go as it is well-crafted with the ultra-light hair-brushed aluminium chassis. It also comes with white-keyboard illumination.
It gives greater protection & security with the fingerprint sensor. It makes the login as the simple with the touch of your fingerprint. Moreover, it is the combination of computing capability and better-performance. It is the laptop with great specifications for gaming, photo editing, and video remastering.
- It is ultra-light and ultra-slim.
- It comes with the Intel i5-8250U 8th Gen processor with the 1.60GHz-speed.
- Its lithium-polymer battery gives the 10 hours of usage on the go.
- It has the memory of 8GB DDR4 RAM.
- It comes with the 512 GB SSD storage space.
- It has a 14-inch IPS display.
- It comes with the UMA graphics for the quality-games and high-resolution videos.
- It has the Windows 10 Home that is the main software to run the laptop.
- It comes with USB 3.0, HDMI, microphone, and ethernet ports.
- It has a one year warranty.
What we like
- It is portable.
- It has instant boot-up-time.
- It gives the best one-touch access with the Windows Hello.
Best Gaming Laptop Brands in India
How to Choose the Best Gaming Laptop Under Rs 80000 in India?
RAM is the most crucial aspect when it comes to gaming laptops. It is the short-term memory bank that promotes up the activities. It helps in multitasks, smooth and seamless performance.
Buy the laptop that’s RAM are well-designed for gaming-purpose. Always look for the brand that offers improved-performance, low voltage and low latency, automatic overclocking for the better speeds.
In gaming, you need enough amount of RAM for running the games fastly. This can be intensive with the 8 GB or 16 GB RAM. But you need it more than over. To do more and better, you always need it more than ever.
RAM comes in various sizes such as 2GB, 4GB, 8GB, 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, or 128GB. First, you need to understand what game-type do you want to play. If you’re going to play at 1080 pixels, then you need at least 8GB-RAM. Players who are looking to strike in 4k or using multiple-monitors then they should go for the 16GB-RAM or more.
Many best laptops come with the upgradable memory option. If you get the 8 GB or 16 GB, then you can further expand it in future.
Investing in the right amount of RAM will help you the get the best-out-of-the-box. It is always advisable to buy the laptop that has high-memory. So you can play high-level-games and do multiple-tasks at same-time with ease.
You can also upgrade your laptop yourself depending on the type of laptop. There are lots of labels available for purchasing the RAM. So always makes sure that the RAM that you are picking is the best and compatible with your motherboard.
Always make sure to get the faster HDD. If you need more storage space, then you can also upgrade the storage like memory. Go for the 2TB or larger HDD.
Some pocket-friendly best laptops only come with the 1 TB hard drive. But, the majority of the machines also have a smaller SSD as a boot drive.
Get the large SSD to load the games faster and decrease the loading times. SSDs are quite a bit more costly as compared to HDDs. If you get the laptop with the SSD and good deals in your budget range, then go for it.
Touch or regular screen – Depends on the gaming preference, either you can go for touchscreen or regular-screen.
If you love to play on the touch-screen, then you go for them. But we recommend you to avoid touchscreen-laptops, as they are expensive and unnecessary on the gaming laptops. They make the display over glossy and kills the battery life.
On the other side, regular screens deliver comparable-performance. So, non-touchscreens are perfect for laptops as they produce a similar performance.
Size – When it comes to gaming laptops, size matters a lot.
The size you like is the matter of your own choice. Most of the best laptops come with the 15 to 17 inches screen size. Some huge ones have 18 inches size.
Any screen size above the 15 inches makes the laptop heavy. It makes you difficult to take the laptop everywhere. So, always remember that the bigger the size, the heavier the laptop is. If you don’t need to carry the laptop with yourself anywhere, then you can go for the larger-screen. And, if you want to take the laptop everywhere then buy the one that does not exceed 15 inches.
So, look for the brand that offers a laptop with the dual advantage of size & portability.
Resolution – Never get the laptop that has less than 1920 x 1080 resolution. Now, most of the latest laptop comes with the QHD (2560 x 1440) or 4K (3840 x 2160) screen-panels. They are known for their striking colours and details.
If you are looking for the less resolution, then you are going for muddy graphics. But its rare to see the ones that have the lesser solution.
Refresh Rate – The 60Hz is the min. refresh rate. But many machines come with the refresh rate of 120Hz for fast-rendering and smooth-gaming. The 120Hz display refreshes twice as quickly than the 60 Hz, and display up to 120 frames per second.
Most of the newest machines come with the 200Hz or 300Hz panels. The 240Hz display can handle upto 240 frames per second for reducing the tearing.
It is the essential tool in the gaming arena. Choosing the laptop with the right-keyboard is the tough job when there are so many options available. Invest in the one that assists you to achieve the match. There are many list of factors to consider.
Backlighting – Many budget-friendly best laptops come with the backlighting (red or white). Some keyboards come with the RGB-lighting. Also, they offer customizable backlighting.
Key Travel – You want the keyboard that gives a firm and first response time. In general, we suggest you look for one that has 1.5 key-travel, and if you are going for the 2mm then it is even better.
Actuation – It is how much force you need to press down the key. The 65 and 70 grams render resistance and springy bounce.
Macro Keys – It is most challenging to get the macro-keys on the laptop. But most of the laptops come with macro-keys that will help you to achieve the game-match instantly.
CPU is the brain of the laptop. Your laptop processor handles everything.
Brand – When it comes to brand, Intel is the most reliable brand. Intel covers more than 80% of the CPU-market. It is rare to find the machines with the AMD processor.
Generation – Choose the machines that come with the latest generation processor.
9th Gen is the powerhouse that creates high-quality production. It is perfect for those who want to play-and-stream at the same time. Moreover, it gives you lifelike-gaming experiences wherever you go.
8th Generation is the most common for new laptops. The 7th Gen is not a wrong option, but the CPU with the 6th Gen is no of the use for gaming.
Core-Id – The core-i7 is the great blend of the price and performance. It is the better processor for users who want high performance and graphics. If you have budget issues, then you can go for the Core i5 processor. It is also suitable for heavy-gaming.
Cores – Hexacore is the multi-core processor that comes with the 6-cores. It can do the tasks faster than the quad-core and dual-core. Besides, the quad-core processor performs faster than the dual-core processors. The dual-core is not the right selection.
GPU is as important as the CPU. It is a single-chip processor to manage and boost the performance of graphics. More the powerful GPU, the faster the details are displayed. You need the right GPU for better and faster-gaming.
You should opt for the products that come with the mid-range and high-end graphics solutions.
Today, best laptops come with NVIDIA technology for impressive gaming. In the supported-games, they render the more real image. It lets you experience the most advanced games with the realistic environment never like before.
Overall, the good gaming-laptop should have the latest intel core processor, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 graphics card, at least 16GB-memory, 1TB-storage, and 256GB SSD hard disk.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Which Processor Is the Best For Gaming Laptop?
The Intel Core is the most suitable processor for the users who want better performance for gaming.
2. What Is The Good Processor Speed For The Laptop?
The 3.5 GHz to 4.0 GHz considers as the perfect clock speed for the games.
3. How Much RAM Do I Need For Gaming?
The 8GB is minimum for gaming. Your laptop works smoothly and flawlessly with the 8GB. But you can go for the 16 GB for 4k-gaming and intensive-gaming.
4. Which Is Better AMD or Nvidia?
If you are willing to pay, then the Nvidia is better for the high-end graphics card. If you want the low-cost and mid-range graphics-cards, then you can go for the AMD.
5. Is Gaming Laptops Are Good For Programming?
Yes, these are the best laptops for software development. They can handle millions of computations. With the 15.6 inches screen, they make the software-programming easy.
6. How Many Cores Do I Need For The Gaming?
For the most demanding latest multi-thread-games, you need six cores. Four or two cores are enough for the fewer demanding-games.