A Computer and Laptop has a limited number of the ports to connect other peripherals. Majority of the appliances that we use today comes with the USB port. In that situation, USB hubs help a lot.
The USB Port is an electrical device that gets expanded for further device connections. It is the modern peripheral device that helps in increasing the number of attachment of the accessories. With it, you can connect several devices at a time. It can be used for many purposes.
It can transfer data from one device to others and can charge the devices. It is an essential and most widely used tool for computers and laptops. It is a good and useful product. It gets plugged into the computer, and other USB ports can connect with it.
It has plug-and-play functionality. It requires very little space for storage. It is becoming popular day by day.
We have made a list of Best USB Hubs in India based on Customer Reviews and our Market Research.
We highly recommend you to read our buying guide located towards the bottom of this post.
Top 10 Best USB Hubs
|Quantum QHM6633||4||480 Mbps||1 Year|
|Quantum USB 2.0||4||480 Mbps||1 Month|
|Transcends TS-HUB2K||4||5 Gbps||2 Years|
|HP Z8W90AA||3||5 Gbps||1 Year|
|Belkin||4||480 Mbps||3 Years|
|iBall||4||5 Gbps||1 Year|
|TP-Link UH400||4||5 Gbps||1 Year|
|Portronics Mport 5R||4||480 Mbps||6 Months|
|Targus Armor||4||480 Mbps||1 Year|
|Higadget||3||480 Mbps||6 Months|
Which are the Top 10 Best USB Hubs in India 2021?
1. Quantum QHM6633 4 Port Hub
Quantum creates reliable and durable hubs for USB. These USB ports come in a compact and sleek design. It is budget-friendly. It has one mini USB B-Type female input connector. It supports all OS including Windows, Mac and Linux.
This 4 port hub can operate at the speed of 480 Mbps with a 2.0 USB port. Its dimension is 16.7×11.1×4.8 cm. It has an ACPI(Advanced Configuration and Power Interface) feature for better result.
- It is a plug-and-play USB hub.
- It weighs 59 gram.
- It has 4-port for the USB connection.
- It is made up of plastic material.
- Its every-port requires 100mA current.
- It can chain 127-devices at a time.
- It has protection against the surge.
What We Like
- It keeps every device connected.
- It is available in Red, Black, Blue and White colours.
- It comes with one year of warranty.
- It is a useful accessory for laptops and computers.
2. Quantum USB 2.0 High Speed 4 Port
Quantum generates high quality of IT peripherals. It’s ultra slim and compact design makes it suitable for travellers. Its dimensions are 18.2×12.3×3 cm. It comes with four-ports. This high speed 4 Port USB hub is capable of chaining 127 USB devices.
For the convenience of the user, it comes with an on and off switch. It takes power from the connected source. This USB 2.0 Hub comes with an LED indicator light for the visual presentation of the right connection. The packaging contains one 4-port mini-hub, USB cable and user manual.
- It requires 100 mA current per port.
- The weight of this 4 port hub is 59 gram.
- It provides full current protection.
- For easy accessibility, the positioning of USB-Ports is on the top.
- It has a 2.0 USB that transfers data with a speed of 480 Mbps.
- It comes with a cable of about 1m long.
What We Like
- It comes with one month of warranty.
- It is compatible with Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems.
- It is an ideal choice for laptop users.
- The USB-Ports are available on the top for easy accessibility.
3. Transcends TS-HUB2K Information USB 3.0 Port
Transcends is a global brand that creates the high quality products of USB-hubs and digital storage devices. It comes in a small and compact design. It has got an award from Hard Zone for design and performance.
These 4-port USB hubs are the best choice for thin and light notebooks and tablets that do not have many input-ports. The weight of the 4 port hub is 27.2 kg. It has 10 cm attached cable. It is a Bus Powered Four Port Hub USB. It does not demand any external energy source.
- It does not require any extra power cable.
- This 3.0 hub USB transfers data with ten times faster speed than USB 2.0 hub.
- It is a certified product from the CE, FCC, BSMI, and KC.
- The product-dimension is 7.4x1x3.7 cm.
- It requires 5 Watt of power for functioning.
What We Like
- It is available in black and blue.
- It supports Windows, Linux, Mac OS.
- It has two years of limited warranty.
- It is ideal for business and travel trips.
4. HP Z8W90AA USB-C to USB-A Hub
This good quality USB 3.0 hub offers you with an accessible option to optimise your workplace with easy connectivity. It comes in pocket-sized portability. These USB ports come with 3.0 port hub USB that works at high speed. It has a lightweight and compact design.
The dimension of the product is 6.7×4.1×1 cm. It comes with a one-year limited warranty. It comes with 12” long cable that gives an easy option to place the hub USB at the desired area. The box contains user manual, product-notice, warranty card with cable and hub.
- It comes with 3 USB ports.
- It does not require any drivers or installer for working.
- It has been tested with USB-C Hub capable systems for a smooth and reliable experience.
- It allows the connection of external storage, keyboards, mouse headset, etc.
- It has surge protection feature.
What We Like
- It can charge your mobile phones.
- It is portable without any bulky material.
- The weight of the HP 3 Port USB hub is 36.3 gram.
5. Belkin USB 2.0 4-Port Travel Hub
Belkin is an American company that has specialisation in creating USB hubs. It gives you an easy option to connect multiple accessories with the Laptop and desktop PCs. It comes in a compact design. It is a lightweight USB port hub from the Belkin.
It does not require any installer for the installation. It works at the speed of 480 Mbps. It is perfect for connection of keyboard, mouse, and other USB-enabled-devices. It does not require any power adapter. It gets charged from the connected device.
- It has in-built cable management feature.
- It is compatible with USB 1.1 and 2.0 USB connectors.
- It has 2.0 4 USB ports to connect the peripherals devices.
- The dimension is 9.5×3.1×1.5 cm.
- It had LED for the visible result of connection status.
- It is made up of plastic material.
- It is compatible with Mac and Windows OS.
What We Like
- It is budget-friendly.
- It is available in a black and white colour combo.
- It can connect hard drives and flash drives.
- It comes with3 years of limited warranty.
- Its lightweight makes it easy to carry.
- Belkin has given 1800-572-2092 as its toll free number for the customer queries.
- The weight of this 4-port USB hub is 27.2 gram.
- It lets you charge your mobile phone.
6. iBall USB Type C 4 Port USB3.0 Hub
iBall generates high quality USB hubs for managing the USB peripherals. Its plug-and-play feature offers easy expansion to connect other devices. Its weight is 36.3 grams. It is compatible with Mac, Windows, and Linux operating systems.
These high speed USB 3.0 ports hub come with one year of warranty. It operates at a speed of 5 Gbps. It supports low-powered-devices such as mice, keyboard, joystick etc. It is a reliable and durable product from iBall.
- This 4-port USB hub comes with the 3.0-port.
- The length of the cable is 10.2 cm.
- It has a self-type energy source.
- It keeps everything connected.
- It comes in white colour.
- The dimension of the hub is 17.6x9x3 cm.
What We Like
- It can charge the devices.
- It also comes with HDMI port and Ethernet ports USB hub.
- It is a C-type USB-hub that offers reversible plugging.
7. TP-Link UH400 4 Port USB
These best 4-port USB Hubs provide you with an option to extend the number of connecting-ports. It is a portable device that has lightweight. You don’t have to install any other driver for the recognition of the devices. It is reliable and durable.
It requires 240 volts of power supply for functioning. It is one of the Best USB Hubs that can connect other USB-hubs without any performance issue. It has a 3.0 USB-cable that’s transfer speeds is 5 Gbps. It is ready to use just after unpacking it from the box.
- The dimension of this 4 port hub is 7.1×7.1×1.8 cm.
- It weighs 99.8 grams.
- It connects four USB devices at a time.
- It has an ultra-compact design.
- It has 4 LED indicators for the visual report of the connection.
- It supports Windows, Linux operating systems and Mac OS.
- It comes with in-built cables.
What We Like
- It comes with surge security feature.
- Its foldable cord design makes it travel-friendly.
- It comes with a one-year manufacturing warranty.
- You can simultaneously plug-and-play USB based devices.
- It supports printers, mice, external hard disk.
- It allows you to charge your smartphone.
8. Portronics POR-697 MPort 34 USB 3.0 Port
It is the high-speed and mini 2.0 USB hub. It comes with the compact and slim design that makes it easily fit in laptop bags and pockets. With the data transfer speed of 480MBbp, it is fast enough to transfer files, images, and videos. It is well-designed to keep your digital devices safe. It gives built-in protection from overvoltage, overtemperature, and overcurrent.
It is the multipurpose, fast and convenient way to transfer data simultaneously. It is compatible with most devices such as mobiles, phones, keyboards, mouse, hard drives, printers, card readers, cameras, MP3 players, etc. It allows charging when its connected with the power adopter. Therefore, it is a high-quality, innovative, and sleek product that makes your life happier and more comfortable.
- It has a unique round design.
- It is well-equipped with the 4xUSB 2.0 and 1 micro USB port.
- It connects five digital devices at the same time.
- It is compatible with the computer, laptop, tablets, phones, MP3/4, double gaming boxes, and headphones.
- It supports all mainstream operating systems – Windows, MAC, and Linux systems.
- It comes with the smart current sorting for different wattage devices.
- It can connect even with external HDD.
- It is well-fitted with the LED indicators by which you can understand the state work of the device.
What We Like
- It is highly portable.
- It gives a safe and fast operation.
- It is compact that makes it easy to carry.
- It is space-saving.
- It perfectly matches with the computers.
9. Targus Armor ACH114AP-52 USB 2.0
Targus generates innovative USB 2.0 hubs that offer access to multiple devices at a time. It does not require rebooting of the system for device recognition. It has compatibility with Windows, Mac and MacBook pro components. This high speed 4 Port USB hub that does not require any AC adapter.
This four port USB hub comes with a compact design for secure transportation. The dimension of the product is 8.4×3.3×1.3 cm. Its cable is made up of high quality. It allows you to charge your MP3 player and phone.
- It comes with four-ports to expand the connection.
- Its net weight is 40.8 grams.
- It comes with a 2.0 USB-port.
- It works at the rate of 480 Mbps.
- It can connect multiple peripherals at a time.
What We Like
- This 4-port USB hub is a reliable and high quality product.
- The box contains 1 hub and one user manual.
- It comes with a one-year limited warranty.
- It has proper storage for the USB wire.
What We Didn’t Like
- The ports USB are closely spaced that may create difficulty in using all of the ports at a time.
- The length of the cable is short.
10. Higadget High-Speed USB Hub
It is a plug and play 3 port hub. It transfers the data with a speed of 480 Mbps. It does not require any outer energy source. It has in-built protection against short-circuiting. It comes with an attached cable. It has a streamlined design.
Its dimension is 19.1×11.9×4.6 cm. These USB ports are a budget-friendly. You can connect your camera, mouse, keyboard, joystick and other peripherals. It has compatibility with Windows and Mac operating systems.
- It is a combo pack of USB-hub and card reader.
- It comes with 3, 2.0 USB ports for connection.
- It comes with external-storage connectivity.
- It comes with the slot for micro and mini SD cards. It also supports Pendrive.
- It has an LED display for the visual status of the connection.
What We Like
- It allows the card to card transfer of data.
- It comes with a six months warranty.
- It weighs 99.8 gram.
Types of USB Hubs
It is the most popular interface for connecting various gadgets to a single source. It comes in two types.
The other term used to describe this type of Hub is Self Powered USB Hub. They need the external power supply to be operational. The power is supplied through the AC adapter.
It is a little expensive as compared to the unpowered USB-Hubs. It can charge multiple devices at a time without any performance issue. It does not drain the laptop’s battery.
It supports most high-powered gadgets such as tablets, external hard disk, etc.
One the other hand it is also known as Bus-Powered USB hub. It does not demand any outside power point for functioning.
It receives power from other self-powered USB-hubs from that it is connected. It comes in a smaller size. Its compact design makes it travel-friendly.
It supports only low-powered-devices such as Mice, Keyboard, Joystick etc. It provides a cheap option for USB port expansion.
How to Choose The Best USB Hub?
The USB hub comes with different sizes and features. You can shop hassle free at Amazon and avail great online shopping deals at an affordable range.
Here are a few essential factors that you can keep in mind before purchasing the product at the shop or online website.
Number of ports
The number of USB ports available in the USB hub must meet all your needs. If your work involves lots of tools, then prefer the USB hub that has several-ports.
Compatibility is the primary attribute of the USB-hubs. The USB hub that you may buy must support your computer’s operating system. It should be compatible with the USB cables used in USB-Ports for making the connection. Some USB-hubs offer compatibility with all kind of gadgets while some do not. So before placing your order, confirm the portability feature.
Always purchase all the electronics gadgets that come with surge protection features. The connected device may get damaged if the USB hub does not have surge security. To get rid of your data loss, buy a USB hub that offers surge assurance.
External Power Supply
If you wish to connect the high-powered gadgets with the USB hub, then the powered USB hub plays an important role. The absence of outside power may give a performance issue while using hard drivers. Its applicable area is the official places where many high-powered-devices require a connection.
The primary function of a USB hub is to transfer data, but it can also be used as a charger for the connected gadget. The USB-hubs with separate smart charging ports is the Greatest One to buy. The speed of charging from the charging port is faster in comparison to the regular USB ports.
LED Indicator Lights
The LED indicators lights provide the visual status of the correct connection. There are multiple-ports in the USB hub so you might use the wrong-port for the link of the device. For example, in poor light, you may connect the device to the charging-port instead of USB-port. Such types of situation the light indication gives us the surety that the connection is right.
All electronic gadgets are vulnerable to damage. It might be the case that the purchased USB hub is the faulty one. Such types of situations are easily handled if the product comes with a warranty. All brand does not offer a full guarantee for the product. Check for the assurance of the product before purchasing.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is a C-Type USB Hub?
The USB C Hubs are the 24-pin connector system. It has symmetrical two-fold rotational connectors. It looks like a regular connector wire, but it offers a high rate of data transfer.
2. Are the Best USB Hubs are Safe to Use?
They are entirely safe to use. It does not create any damage to the device even though the links are not working.
3. What is The Number of Ports in the Hub?
The USB hub comes with enough ports to connect the machine with other devices. It comes in a certain quantity of ports such as 4, 8, 16, 32.
4. What is the Main Difference Between USB 2.0 and USB 3.0?
The main difference between USB 2.0 and 3.0 is about the speed of data transfer. The USB 3.0 data hub is preferred over USB 2.0 as its transfer speeds of data is 10 times faster. The design of the USB 3.0 ports transfers the data with the rate of 4800 Mb per seconds.
5. How Many Numbers of USB Hubs can be Daisy-Chained on a Computer?
Daisy-chaining is a great strategy when there is a lot of devices to work at a time. We can add 5 USB-hubs per computer without any performance issue.