A mouse is a small yet powerful peripheral device for the computer. It is a perfect controller for every console.
The gaming mouse is a general desktop mouse with some additional functionalities. The extra features for making it suitable for gaming and other high-intensity programming tasks. It gives quick and comfortable movements to the user.
These devices become essential during gaming. If you don’t want to be betrayed in the crucial gaming moments, then you can use this mouse.
They come with programmable buttons and smart sensitivity capability. It results in a more productive outcome.
We have prepared a list of Best Gaming Mouse based on Customer Reviews and our Market Research.
We recommend you to read our buying guide at the bottom of this post. It will help you in choosing the right product.
Top 10 Gaming Mouse in India
|Gaming Mouse||DPI Value||Warranty|
|Logitech G402||250 to 4000||2-Years|
|Logitech 502||200 to 16000||2-Years|
|Redragon Emperor||500 to 12400||1-Year|
|Logitech G300s||250 to 2500||2-Years|
|HP M150||1000 to 1600||1-Year|
|Red Gear Dragonwar||3200||1-Year|
|Logitech G302||240 to 4000||2-Years|
|Redgear X12||200 to 4000||1-Year|
Which are the Top 10 Best Gaming Mouse in India 2021?
1. Logitech G402 Hyperion Fury FPS Gaming Mouse
It is a trusted brand for a high-definition light source gaming mouse. G402 is a perfect companion for the super-fast LED gaming activities. It is an FPS suitable mouse. It provides a faster-tracking speed with the new fusion engine.
It lets you to enjoy gaming and provides convenient and faster tracking speed. It is comfortable to use and ensures better gripping while playing. In terms of portability, it is easily carried from place to another.
- It comes with a 32-bit ARM game processor.
- It has compatibility with Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
- The length of the included USB-cable is 2.1 meters.
- It has eight programmable buttons.
- It supports maximum-speed of 500 IPS.
- It is perfect for long sessions as it generates less friction during the gaming-session.
- It has 4 DPI settings for switching the pixels value. The range lies between 250 to 4000 DPI.
- It responds to the USB with a rate of 1 millisecond with no time lag.
- It has onboard-memory for profile storage.
What We Like
- It comes with the Delta Zero Sensors that gives an exact response.
- It has durability period for 20-million ticks.
- It has two-years of warranty.
- It gives a high-speed performance.
- Its rubber-grip design ensures better hold during playing.
- It has back and forwards buttons just above the thumbs.
What We Didn’t Like
- The mouse does not support weight customisation.
- The scrolling wheel of the mouse is a little hard.
2. Logitech 502 Hero Gaming Mouse
It comes with a performance-driven function. This mouse comes with great functionality and high precision. It is a wired mouse that has 2.10 m cable wire for USB connection.
Its G-Hub software allows the saving of the ready-to-go profiles. This gaming mouse delivers powerful performance to the users for the best gaming experience.
- The adjustable range of mouse-speed is from 200 to 16000 DPI.
- It has rubber-texture for the better gripping.
- The switches are durable for 50-million of clicks.
- It has 11 programmable-buttons.
- It has onboard memory for saving the data.
- It can work with Windows 7/8/10 and Mac OS after 10.11 versions.
- You can customise from nearly 16.8-million colours to match the choice as per your need.
What We Like
- The weight of this optical mouse is customizable from 122 grams to 3.6 grams.
- It has a warranty for two years.
- The scroll wheel is hyper-fast and has a dual-mode.
- It comes with a maximum speed of 400 IPS.
3. Razer RZ01-02010100-R3A1 Death Adder Elite
Razer Deathadder RZ01-02010100 develops gaming mouse to meet the overwhelming demand of esports elites. It has a perfect design and cutting edge technology that gives a good speed to the gamer while playing.
Razer Deathadder is the Best Gaming Mouse that gives you complete comfortable experience during gaming-time. Its movement capability is 450 Hz. It gives a 99.4 % perfect resolution.
- It provides additional DPI-buttons at the fingertips.
- It has 16.8 million customizable buttons to give it a personalised look.
- It comes with a tactile scroll wheel for better control. It can scroll in 4 directions.
- It has seven programmable buttons for the quick response.
- It has a 16000-DPI value.
- Its rubber texture provides better gripping during a long gaming session.
- It has 7 inches long cable wire.
- It comes with the world’s most accurate optical sensor for fast accuracy and speed.
What We Like
- It has two years of domestic warranty.
- It is durable up to 50 million clicks.
- It has validation from top athletes.
- The approximate weight is 96 grams.
- It is compatible with all Windows and Mac OS.
4. Redragon Emperor M909 Wired Gaming Mouse
Redragon provides a fast response during gaming-period. Its super-fast game engine accelerates with the speed of 30 GPU.
It is a gaming-mouse with wire that has seven programmable-buttons. The mouse weight is 154.5grams. Its colour combination is attractive and impressive.
- Its Teflon formula ensures excellent gliding of the mouse.
- It comes with five-Dots Per liner Inch range(500/1000/2000/3000/6200).
- The durability of the mouse lies on the 5-million ticks.
- It has a total 8-button mouse of which seven user-defined buttons.
- It has a 6 foot, 3mm braided cable wire for high-speed USB-connection.
- It gives low-friction and secure gripping.
- The scroll button colour indicates the chosen level of cursor speed.
What We Like
- It has one year of warranty.
- It is easy to use.
- It has a solid build quality body.
- The product is made up of non-toxic material and does not cause any harm to the environment.
5. Logitech G300s Optical Gaming Mouse
It is an optical wireless gaming mouse with 82 grams of weight. It gets fits with every kind of hand size. This without wire gaming mouse comes with the rubber coating that helps to grip better. Each of its buttons has a different RGB pattern.
These gaming mouses with no wire have the memory to save the profile for various games. You can assign a different colour to your different game profile.
- It is a wireless gaming mouse for your gaming devices.
- The nine programmable-buttons of this wireless mouse offers great performance with multiple functionalities.
- The USB-report rate of this wireless gaming mouse is 1000 Hz per minute.
- It is a durable wireless mouse that gives 10-million ticks.
- The DPI-resolution of this wireless gaming mouse ranges from 250 to 2500.
- It has a simple drag and drops option command to customise the mouse specification.
What We Like
- This wireless mouse can operate with Windows 7/8/10 and Vista.
- It comes with a two-years-warranty.
- It has a compact and lightweight design.
- It is a perfect choice for those users who don’t like a large mouse.
6. HP M150 Wired Gaming Mouse
HP M150 is an American multinational company. M150 is an 11.5 cm long and 7 cm wide optical sensor gaming mouse. It does not feel slippery in the hands. It has matte paint at the top and edges that offers smooth layer.
You will get a high-speed companion for your game just by plugging it into the USB port. It ensures optimum performance. Thus, it is a better beginner-level optical sensor mouse.
- It uses optical engine technology for better performance.
- The scroll-button offers precise and fast-tracking navigation to the tasks.
- The resolution varies from 1000 to 1600 DPI value.
- It is excellent for entry-level players with the previous and next buttons.
- The movement on the gaming mouse pad surface is very smooth.
What We Like
- The HP standards ensure the long-lasting quality of the product.
- It can work with Windows-7/8/8.1/10 and MAC 10.3 operating systems.
- You can use it without the gaming mouse pads. It will give a precise result.
- HP provides a warranty for one year.
7. Red Gear Dragonwar Emera ELE-G11 3200 DPI Gaming Mouse
It is a professional gaming-mouse that adds more ability to the gaming action. Its ergonomic and robust design reduces the strain from hands.
It provides an edge in the gaming arena. This blue coloured dragon war gaming-mouse comes with an eye-catching design. The mouse comes with a blue sensor technology that gives you exceptional and great gaming actions to the users.
- It is a wired gaming mouse. The length of the cable is 1.8 meter.
- It has the maximum DPI-range of 3200 that gives most pixel-precise gaming encounters.
- It has a gold plated USB connector and braided fibre cable for better durability.
- It provides immense precision with its customizable button. You can change the alignment, performance and speed of the mouse.
What We Like
- It has one-year-warranty from the invoice date.
- It has adaptability with all Laptops and PCs.
- This Dragon War Mouse can be used on any surface without any problem.
- It has six control buttons for better flexibility.
- It is pocket-friendly.
8. Corsair CH-9301011-AP Gaming Harpoon
Corsair CH-9301011 has an advanced sensor for precise and quick movement during gaming. Its design provides convenience in the gripping position. It has a lightweight and contoured design. It is the best suited gaming mouse for FPS game types.
- It has 6000-DPI value.
- It has six programmable buttons to meet the demands of users.
- It is compatible with all Windows-OS.
- It has on motherboard memory for storage.
- It is a durable mouse for 20 million of the clicks of life.
- It comes with 1.8 m tangle-free wire.
What We Like
- It has two-years duration for warranty.
- It gives optimum comfort to the player.
- Its side rubber-textured design provides a stronghold.
- It 1000 Hz pooling rate gives out-of-the-box-performance.
- It is a good quality product.
9. Logitech G302 Daedalus Prime MOBA
This best Gaming Mouse comes with a flawless ergonomic design. It is a reliable, responsive designed for gamers. With low-friction feet and durable-buttons, you can play confidently.
It can adapt to any strategy quickly. It’s six individually macro programmable-button lets you instantly access commands and macros.
- It comes with the Delta Zero TM Sensor. It ensures accurate tracking.
- It shifts up to 4 DPI. Its DPI level is 240 DPI to 4000 DPI.
- It comes with Metal Spring Button Tensioning system that keeps the mouse button precisely tensioned.
- It comes with six programmable buttons. You can customise to fit your style of gameplay.
- It doesn’t generate any stress on the finger during prolonged gaming hours.
- It has an ultra-durable switch that is durable for 20-million ticks
What We Like
- It is comfortable and durable.
- It is easily carried.
- It has blue breathing light on both sides for enhancing the gaming atmosphere.
- It is cheap.
- It comes with a warranty two-years.
10. Redgear X12 Pro with Avago Sensor
Redgear X12 Pro is a gaming-mouse that comes in an attractive black colour. It comes with Avago-Sensor for better performance in the game battles. It fits perfectly with every palm.
You can play Csgo, Doto 2 and Pubg with exactness by Redgear X12 gaming mouse. Its left and right clicks both are soft to click.
- The pooling rate is 1000 Hz.
- It comes with 1.8 m cable wire.
- It has six programmable buttons that offer comfort to the user.
- It can save five profile mode.
- Its durability depends upon 10 million clicks.
What We Like
- It comes with four adjustable DPI setting from 200 to 4000.
- It has a one year warranty.
- You can customise the LED function as per your choice.
- It is efficient for continued use. It does not create any fatigue during a long gaming session.
- It fits comfortably in any size of a hand.
Types of Mouse
There are many models of gaming mice. You can take any of them according to your need.
These gaming mice are one of the most common types of mouse. It comes in many shapes and sizes. It controls all the adventures and actions of the FPS and MNO mouse with equally good output. It is suitable for those who love to play a wide variety of games.
These gaming mice are great for those games where the first-person-perspective rule is applied. It is fine-tuned for the quick response. It has a ‘snipper’ button underneath the thumb. It slowdowns the DPI value for the problematic shots to be a line-up.
This type of mice is a bulky mouse that has buttons upon buttons. It is made for the lovers of Final Fantasy and Star Wars games. It gives the good result with firing off skills and down-to-second-precision controls. By assigning alternate button-maps, you can use it by the flick of a finger.
These gaming mice are designed for real-time strategies games. It is ideal for the game like starcraft 2. It has few extra buttons that make it a perfect companion during gaming.
It is quite expensive and flashy gaming mouse. But it gives the full result of the invested money. It is also called as the Lamborganinin of the gaming-mouse. Without giving a thought, you can invest in this if you have sufficient budget. You can customise the button-positions and the palm resting angles for the better feel.
How to Choose Gaming Mouse?
Selecting the best mouse may be a tough task, as several options are available in the market. In this section, our review team has listed some factors that will help you to pick the right one. You can look for some of these points before buying the gaming mouse.
Use the system compatible and generic products for better performance.
Gamers do scrolling and clicking movements a lot. As a result of it, the chance of smashing and banging may occur. Look for the right quality for the more prolonged use.
Look for the feature of connectivity. Some mouse can synchronise with the mobile app, keyboards, headsets and other things needed during gaming. Running three peripherals from the same suite offers a high performance of the system.
The illumination feature comes in the forefront in a short period. You can go with a full RGB lighting option. The color option does not improve the game, but it only synchronises the gaming area as well as various gaming profiles.
Weight is an essential factor that you must take care of before buying the mouse. It has a significant impact on the gameplay. The mouse that gives customisation is the perfect one to buy.
Wired or Wireless
The wireless gaming mouse is a little expensive as compared to the wired one. For comfortable and durable use, wired-mouse are the most suitable options. It provides stable-connection. Moreover, it is reasonable.
Lesar or Optical Sensor
The laser sensor or optical sensor both mouse uses CMOS technology. But the dilemma is still there that which mouse is better Lesar Mouse or the Light source Mouse. It provides a more reactive sensor for the gaming experience. In recent time, gamers say that there is no lag in the laser mouse as observed previously. So it is up to you that which one you prefer.
The high quality gaming mouse is always in the trends. While buying the gaming mouse, keep the budget in mind. Sort out your requirements and needs to get the perfect in the specified budget gaming mouse.
Before investing your valuable money, must look for the excellent warranty-time. Ensure that there are replacement and repairing of the product in its warranty-period.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the Difference Between Gaming Mouse and the Regular Mouse?
The main difference between these two is of sensitivity. The gaming mouse has a higher DPI value. They have many macro buttons. They are durable because it is expensive as compared to the normal mouse.
It comes in simple designs. They do not have many buttons as compared to the gaming mouse. They are used for general-purpose works.
2. What is Fingertip, Palm and Claw Grip in The Best Gaming Mouse?
In the palm grip fingers, hands are entirely placed on the mouse. There is full-contact between the palm and the mouse. But it gives less accuracy on clicking-movement.
In the grip, only the finer-tip and the palm are in contact with the mouse. It gives more precise click while gaming. But it is painful for long sessions.
In fingertip grip, only the fingers are in contact with the mouse. The palm rests on the mousepad. It provides greater control with a more natural feeling.
3. What are CPI and DPI Value?
C.P.I is Count Per Inch. It is the number of steps a mouse reports in one-inch. It is the sensitivity of the mouse.
DPI is an acronym of Dots Per Inch. It measures how much spatial printing or video dot printing a mouse can cover. It describes the resolution numbers of print or dpi.