In A Hurry? Our Top 3 Picks To Buy
The first impression is the most important. The easy way to create a great impression is to look clean and fresh. Having healthy, beautiful teeth can boost your self-confidence.
Toothpaste is a potent formula to improve oral hygiene. It can fight with therapeutic agents to prevent oral problems.
Good oral hygiene aids in the reduction of plaque. It gets rid of cavities and gingivitis.
We provide the list of most suitable toothpastes in one place. It makes your day fresh, hygiene and problem-free.
We have prepared a list of the Best Toothpaste in India based on Customer Reviews and our Market Research.
We recommend you to read our Toothpastes buying guide for this post.
Which are the Top 10 Best Toothpaste in India 2019?
1. Vicco Vajradanti Ayurvedic Toothpaste
It is the medicated toothpaste that is recommended by no of doctors to get free from tooth sensitivity and improves dental health condition. It is a popular brand in India. If you have sensitivity and you are tired of trying several brands to prevent gum disease, then this is the best choice for you. Brush up twice with this cream to achieve effectual outcomes. You will also feel cool, clean and pain-free. This is one of the well known and the most reliable pastes that is infused with 20 Herbal extracts to exhibit the growth of microorganism.
The blend of organic herbs protects from 7 problems like inflammation, toothache, unpleased odour, yellow stains & gums. The unique, clinically validated method creates an anti-germ wall. It guards 100% of the surfaces of the jaws, including cheeks. You will get 12% off with a pack of 2 Vajradanti toothpaste.
- It acts as a safeguard around your gums.
- This toothpaste shields from tartar build-up.
- It whitens your teeth and builds self-esteem.
- It is 100% vegan and Halal certified toothpaste suitable for all ages.
- This natural toothpaste doesn’t contain any harmful chemicals that cause blisters.
What we like
- It holds a natural antiseptic, astringent and analgesic properties to keep healthy and strong.
- It brings fresh breath until the next morning.
- The sensitive teeth person can also use this toothpaste.
- It operates with germs and restores the intense nature of your teeth.
2. Dabur Red Toothpaste
It delivers effective protection to the entire family. It is a unique compound of ayurvedic medicine and pharmaceutical technology. It prevents odour and leaves you with freshness. It makes the roots better naturally.
It comes with 13 active Ayurvedic ingredients that protect from all sorts of diseases. With a mixture of Laung, Pudina and Ginger, it will keep away from spots and poor breath. It is the Best Whitening Toothpaste in India for oral care.
- It has traditional Indian medicines. It supports treating gum problems or diseases.
- The colour of this toothpaste is reddish-brown.
- Natural ingredients like clove and mint give a long lasting fresh breath.
- The clove oil reduces swelling in gums.
- It has a Tomar Beej. It aids to relieve pain.
- This toothpaste has Pudina that has anti-fungal and anti-bacterial.
- It is a doctor tested product.
- It is the best for stain removal.
What we like
- The herbs and barks combination support in attacking microorganism and useful gingivitis.
- This toothpaste keeps away foul-smelling breath and averts pain.
- It keeps the dental problem away.
What we didn’t like
- It may bitter in use as it contains herbs.
3. Dabur Meswak Toothpaste
This toothpaste is specially made to deliver incredible Care Benefits for gum and tooth care. It is the most popular herbal toothpaste. Miswak (Salvadora Persica) is the main element that guards against tooth-cavities. The power of Miswak extract gives all around, all-natural oral care. Pure extracts of Miswak were introduced in the Indian market by this brand.
It is one of the Most reliable Toothpaste in India that assassinate the lousy smell, stops from forming and keeps your gums more robust by fighting against viruses. It acts as the purifying agent and ensures healthiest teeth by providing Complete Oral Care. Therefore, it is a safe way of cleaning tooth as it is scientifically proven.
- It has a clove flavour and natural flavour. It leaves you sensing cool.
- The toothpaste provides Gingival guard by preventing gum swelling.
- It avoids cavities and dental caries, i.e. tooth decay.
- It brings fresh breath and eliminates malodor.
- This herbal toothpaste shields and stimulates the gums.
What we like
- It keeps the teeth sparkling, increases salivation and does not cause dryness.
- The toothpaste keeps 24-hour long renew after using.
- It contains no refined sweeteners or salt of hydrofluoric acid.
- It guards against the tooth cavity.
- Its price is reasonable and practical.
What we didn’t like
- It doesn’t work on the sensitivity problem.
- It may cause red inflammation around your jaws.
- Its taste is a little bitter but gives you good results on regular use.
4. Himalaya Herbals Complete Care
It is one of the Top Selling Natural Toothpaste that contains rare herbal ingredients. It is infused with Neem, Pomegranate and Miswak. It is rich in anti-oxidants. It is an effective toothpaste for aching gum. Himalaya offers a range of products for different oral health problems.
This cream composition makes your teeth healthy, cleaner and whiter. It is one of the convincing whitening toothpaste to fight with microbes. This toothpaste is a 100% veg product and free from harmful elements such as parabens. It is a complete oral care toothpaste that gives gentle care and shields all time.
- It comes in a white squeeze tube with a screw cap.
- Its texture is smooth and has a minty taste.
- It is capable to fight with microorganisms. It gives all-time protection.
- It has antibacterial and antioxidant properties. It discards toxins.
- This natural toothpaste contains Triphala to stop gum bleeding.
- The False black pepper has anti-inflammatory qualities.
- It contains ingredients that fight gum problems.
What we like
- It helps your gum to maintain their natural health.
- It stops tooth-ache and tooth decay.
- This whitening toothpaste struggles against lousy whiff and pyorrhea.
- The quality of the product is up to the mark.
- It is cost-effective.
- This natural toothpaste assists to get relieved of sensitivity.
What we didn’t like
- Its fragrance isn’t so pleasant.
5. Patanjali Dant Kanti Toothpaste
Patanjali is the fastest-growing brand in India owned by Baba Ramdev. They offer a wide range of Ayurveda products. This dant kanti toothpaste is a unique formulation of natural components that comes under this brand. It provides a complete and long-lasting defence.
It is one of the safest toothpastes with the ayurvedic goodness of Indian herbs. It is Ayurvedic Toothpaste that restores dental health due to its antibacterial blend. It excellently cleanses the teeth and makes them shiny. Therefore, this is powerful enough to tighten gums and fights with viruses.
- It comes in a white squeeze tube.
- It has a creamy texture.
- It has a strong herbal scent and taste of clove.
- It makes a natural protective shield.
- It works against the virus for 24 hours.
- It contains Akarkara and Babul. It protects the gums and gingiva.
- It has Neem, clove and turmeric to destroy pathogenic organisms.
- Pudhina and Pipli refresh oral decay.
What we like
- It relieves you from tooth pain.
- It helps to hold the bleeding from gums.
- It helps to get free of lousy breath.
- It is the best in maintaining the strength of roots and shields from infections.
- It is budget-friendly and travel-friendly.
6. Sensodyne Sensitive Repair and Protect
It is the Best Toothpaste recommended by Dentist for sensitive teeth for relief. It provides everyday protection and effective relief from pain and swelling. It is considered as an effective Toothpaste for sensitive teeth in India.
It offers total protection for your family’s dental care. It does not come with harmful chemicals. With twice-daily use, it repairs, braces and guards. It keeps away from bacterium and viruses. It leaves the jaws feeling clean by its minty flavour.
- The paste contains patented NovaMin technique. It forms a tooth-like layer over naked areas of the tooth.
- It contains acid to prevent cavities.
- This toothpaste has a sweet taste and gives an excellent cleansing effect.
- It is rightly suited for sensitive teeth.
What we like
- It kills microbes and blocks awful breath.
- It can have a positive effect on your oral health.
- This sensitive toothpaste provides complete tooth protection.
7. Colgate MaxFresh Anticavity Toothpaste Gel
Colgate is among India’s No.1 toothpaste brands recommended by dentists. This brand is famous for its quality oral-care products. Colgate manufactures a wide range of oral care products includes a toothbrush, toothpaste, electric toothbrush. This is one of the great product of this brand for oral health care. It raises the happiness, wellness, and confidence that comes from a bright, well-maintained smile.
It is the Best Toothpaste because it comes with crystals that give intense cooling and super freshness. It aids to keep you invigorated all day long. It is a 100% vegetarian and chemical-free product. It provides healthy and refreshing dental hygiene by maintaining germ build-up at bay. This toothpaste makes your teeth stronger, healthier and clean them and boosts your confidence never like before.
- It is a red colour gel-based toothpaste with white colour crystals.
- It comes with menthol flavour. It gives you intense cooling.
- It can fight with the cavity, strengthens weak spots & exposed roots.
- It brings freshness.
- The salt formulation blocks tartar build-up.
What we like
- It has a pleasant aroma. It lasts long after brushing.
- It strengthens enamel.
- It excludes the stain and floss.
- The size is suitable for travelling.
- It is cost-friendly.
- It is sugar-free and gluten-free.
8. Colgate Active Salt Toothpaste
Salt is a well-known ingredient for oral care benefits. This is perfect for oral-care. The unique, tested method reduces germs. It guards 100% of the surfaces of teeth, cheeks, and gums. It is the Best Toothpaste in India that gives strong teeth and comes at a reasonable price.
This cavity protection toothpaste comes with the virtue of salt and minerals. Salt contains antigerm properties that help in keeping gum healthy. With four weeks of continuous use, it makes your tooth and gums Clean, Strong, and Shiny by effectively killing germs. Buy this to enjoy more benefits for your whole oral hygiene.
- This unique mixture comes with Salt Micro Crystal.
- It scrubs away germs to give problem-free tooth.
- It has a delightful minty texture that provides a fresher breath.
- It gives complete safeguard against plaque build-up.
- It whitens your teeth and builds self-reliance.
- It overcomes inflammation on routine use.
What we like
- It is 100% vegetarian.
- It fights plaque to prevent gum diseases for a long time duration.
- It provides strong teeth and gums and keeps you out of the dentist’s chair.
- It restores the intense nature of your tooth.
- Use this toothpaste wisely to averts from bad blemishes.
9. Closeup Ever Fresh Red Hot Gel Toothpaste
It offers unique oral cleanliness solutions to protect the teeth from germs. It is the right toothpaste for a sparkling white smile throughout 24 hours. Based on In-vivo study, the daily use of this Gel over four weeks kill the microbes that cause bad breath. It is from toothpaste brands that is popular in India.
It is marketed by Unilever Ltd and capable of dealing with all types of dental conditions. It is most useful for children and adults. It provides you with 12-hour of protection for healthier gums. Experience the ultimate fresh burst of freshness with the Close Deep Action Gel.
- It has Active zinc formula that cleans deep corners.
- It’s micro shine crystal aids reduce the yellowing of teeth.
- It gives three times fresher breath and whiter teeth.
- Its texture is smooth and has a minty tang.
- It contains natural extracts of tea tree and eucalyptus.
What we like
- It makes a super frothy lather. The pea-sized toothpaste is enough for one-time brushing.
- Its deep action prevents decay and removes patches.
- It keeps away the bad breath.
- It eliminates spots and gives a bright smile.
10. Pepsodent Germicheck Toothpaste
This toothpaste is for you if you’re looking for strong white teeth. It is another well-known brand in India. It is a family toothpaste. It is a building block for teeth and gums by keeping them hygienic and white. Its germ control specifications keep on fighting cavity-causing microorganisms even 12-hour after brushing. It is a complete oral-care partner for strong, durable enamel and healthy gums.
This toothpaste comes with a burst of fresh sense to keep you energized throughout the day. It offers unique dental care products for you and your people. It guards against germ build-up. Pepsodent is one of the familiar toothpaste brands in children. It is an excellent Toothpaste for the children.
- It includes triclosan in addition to the regular fluoride. It serves to ensure fresh breath that lasts long.
- This toothpaste halts toothache and combats tooth decay.
- It minimises the food debris and stains.
- Its regular use ensures strong gums.
- It eliminates plaque and maintains gums healthy.
What we like
- This fluoride toothpaste keeps awful odour at bay.
- It is pocket-friendly and easy to carry.
- It prevents erosion and repairs and empowers them.
Top 10 Toothpastes 2019
|Dabur Red Paste||600g|
|Patanjali Dant Kanti||300g|
|Colgate Active Salt||300g|
|Closeup Ever Fresh||150g|
Best Toothpaste Brands in India
How to Choose the Best Toothpaste?
Before choosing the toothpaste, you should know about what kind of problem you are dealing with. You should consider toothpaste brand that can provide you fresh breathe to stay clean all day long.
It should be capable of competing microbes, decay, and yellowness. The toothpaste, when used with mouthwash, can fight with all dental woes. You can also choose rock salt toothpaste as rock salt also cleans the yellow teeth completely.
Look for the Indian Dental Association (IDA) Seal of Acceptance
Any toothpaste with IDA seal has been certified safe and potent for the claims on its label. It means that they meant IDA’s strict terms, which specify that it must have:
- Contain fluoride.
- Contain active ingredients to promote oral health.
- Be free from flavouring ingredients.
Examine Fluoride Content
Fluoride is a natural mineral. These toothpastes conserve enamel and fight cavities. Some natural paste brands don’t contain acid and salt, despite the proven health benefits. A dentist will recommend you right paste to use.
It is one of the essential factors that you have to consider. Its primary function is to raise food, virus and smudges.
Your toothpaste should have active agents like calcium carbonate and silica that offer better results.
Reading the Label
It is advisable to examine the label carefully. Not all types of toothpaste suitable for everyone. If you suffer from ulcers or canker sore, do not use SLS toothpaste.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What Type of Toothpaste Is the best for Dry Mouth?
Toothpaste from Meswak is ideal for dry mouth. Never buy paste with Sodium Laurel Sulfate (SLS). It can irritate your mouth along with tongue.
2. Can Toothpaste Whiten Your Teeth?
There are a few Whitening Toothpastes Brands that are mainly used for whitening teeth. Colgate Charcoal is one of them that contains activated charcoal. The activated charcoal keeps them naturally white.
The paste with baking soda is also helpful in whitening. The baking soda is a useful ingredient to whiten the teeth.
3. Why Do You Need a Dental Exam?
If you don’t want to spend your hard-earned money then, you should give a dental exam.
It helps you to polish your teeth and prevents bad odour and plaque.
4. Are Sweets and Ice Bad for Your Teeth?
Yes, sweets and foods contain acids and artificial flavours. It may damage your enamel and cause pain.
5. Does The Best Toothpaste Remove Cavity?
Any toothpaste can prevent cavity but doesn’t assassinate it. You can consult your doctor before buying. They can better guide you about cavity removal pastes. You can buy good quality brands of toothpaste such as Oral B, Colgate Total or Babool that can fight against cavities.