Peanut Butter is a rich source of proteins with different flavours such as Creamy and Crunchy. It is mainly dry roasted peanuts that are grounded until they turn into a paste.
Not just proteins, it is a store-house of fibre, Vitamin E and much more.
Peanut Butter has become a popular food these days. Some like spread it onto a slice of bread, some mix into their soup and others add a spoonful of it in their shakes. For some people, it is a late-night snack.
Peanut Butter has been a staple food in the diet for the gym-goers. Whether you want to beef up your muscles or maintain your weight, Peanut Butter is a healthy choice for you.
Peanut Butter helps to build the strength for work-outs or adds a heart-healthy food.
With so many brands on the market, it is quite hard to choose a healthier Peanut Butter.
We have prepared a list of the Best Peanut Butter in India based on Customer Reviews and our Market Research.
We highly recommend you to read our Peanut Butter buying guide located towards the bottom of this post.
Top 10 Peanut Butter in India 2020
|Peanut Butter||Category||Calories||Shelf Life|
|Pintola All Natural Crunchy||Crunchy||639||9-months|
|The Butternut Co.||Creamy||639||6-months|
Which are the Top 10 Best Peanut Butter in India 2020?
1. MyFitness Peanut Butter Smooth
It is an original American recipe so you will enjoy delicious treats. It is a nutritious butter for everyone as has zero trans-fats. It has zero cholesterol. It has roasted peanuts so, will double the taste of the sandwich. People with diabetes should include it in their diet to stay strong & fit.
Along with soft texture & delicious taste, this is the Best Peanut Butter that offers several advantages to health. It fuels the body with energy for physical activity.
- It has fresh peanuts and soya for fitness lovers.
- It is quite beneficial for dieters and joggers.
- It has a storage life of 2 years.
- It has 325 gms of high protein.
- Each of 100 gms serving gives you 52.2 gram of total fats, 12 gms of carbohydrates, 3.2 gram of dietary fibre. It provides you 1 gram of salt, 26 gms of protein, 10 gms of sugar too.
- It contains 624 Kcal of energy.
- It aids weight management. If you want to burn extra calories, then it offers you a fat burner as well.
What We Like
- It doesn’t contain chemical.
- It gives you vitamins and minerals.
- It is heart-friendly.
2. MyFitness Peanut Butter Crunchy
It is an original American recipe. It is a power booster and rich in protein. It is the perfect for every family member as it has 0% trans-fats. It is the good source of nutrition. It is one of the healthiest peanut butter and a good choice to go with.
It gives you a tasty flavour along with a healthy diet. It is the Best Peanut Butter in India that keeps your minds stress-free.
- It is plentiful in protein, vitamins and minerals.
- It contains roasted peanuts and has no cholesterol.
- Every 100-gram serving offers 26 gms of protein, 3.2 gms of fibre, 10 gms of sugar and 52.2 gms of total fats.
- Every 1.25 kg jar comes with a shelf-life of 24-months.
- It contains the anti-oxidants.
What We Like
- It is 100% vegan.
- It is a natural product that is gluten-free.
- It is good for a diabetes patient.
- It aids to lose weight.
3. Pintola All Natural Crunchy Peanut Butter
Pintola is an ISO 22000, BRC and HACCP certified brand. This Natural Peanut Butter is made from top quality, fresh and crunchy nuts. This is a blend of quality, taste and health benefits. It is a boon to gym-goers, athletes and dieters.
It is the purest form of peanut butter available in the Indian market. If you are looking for a natural peanut butter brand, you can go for Pintola.
It is the Best Peanut Butter in India that will make your diet effective and heart-healthy.
- It is high in protein and good fats.
- Serving size of 32 gms gives 10 gms of protein, 16 gms of fat, 3 gms of fibre, 1 gram of sugar with 0 trans-fats.
- Each jar of Pintola contains 1 kg quantity.
- It contains the natural oil of roasted peanuts.
- It comes with a shelf-life of 9-month.
- It is stable at room temperature. You can refrigerate it for preserving its freshness for a long time.
What We Like
- It is 100% vegan.
- It is free of hydrogenated oil.
- It is non-GMO.
- It is gluten free product.
- It contains no dairy products.
- It contains no colours.
- It is an “all-natural” product. It is the healthiest nut butter.
- It tastes good and has great texture.
4. Alpino Natural Butter Crunch
It is a 100% Indian brand with its headquarters in Gujarat. They provide a large variety of delicious food-items at a low-cost range. It is one of the healthy products that come under this brand.
This Peanut Butter is made up of pure, fresh and most excellent quality nuts. It has a high nutritional value that reduces the risk of high blood pressure and heart-strokes. With daily use, it aids in weight loss by suppressing hunger. It lets the person enjoy a well-balanced life.
- It is tasty.
- It tastes medium-sweet.
- It is FSSAI certified.
- A 32 gm of butter offers 10 gm of protein, 3 gm of fibre, 15 gm of good fat and 0 trans-fats.
- It is suitable before 9-months.
What We Like
- It’s a creamy, pure, yummy, healthful and easy to spread.
- It is 100% vegetarian.
- It is a heart-friendly product.
- It gives a balanced, healthful-diet.
- It has no added salt and hydrogenated oil.
- It is gluten free.
- It has low-sodium content.
5. Sundrop Crunchy Butter
It is a 3-decade old Indian firm, started its journey with sunflower oil. This creamy peanut butter is a good offering at a good value.
This Peanut Butter is made of roasted-peanuts and is a good protein source. This is the most selling product from an Indian brand that contains peanut oil, mono-saturated and trans fatty acids.
- It contains 90% of roasted-peanuts.
- 25% of each serving is made up of protein. Its only 24 grams gives as many healthy-fats and proteins as like a large bowl of cow’s milk.
- It gives 8 grams of protein, 15 grams of total fats, 2 grams fibre and 2-gram sugar and salt per 30-gram serving.
What We Like
- It is 100% vegan.
- It is good for weight loss since it is free of cholesterol.
6. Sundrop Regular Butter
It is beneficial for fitness freaks. If you love to do Gym and struggle for losing weight, then you must eat it every day.
Sundrop butter is filled with essential vitamins and minerals.
If you love munching on tasty treats, then this peanut butter is an excellent choice for you.
- It gives 37 gm of protein for the age group of 4 to 6 years and 25 gm to children (7 – 9 years).
- Its 30 gm of serving or 2 tablespoons boost approximate 194 Kcal of energy.
- It never raises your cholesterol level as has no oil.
- It ensures 8 grams of protein, 6 grams of carbohydrate, 2 grams of dietary fibre on per serving. Plus, if the quantity is of 100 grams, provide you 645 grams of energy, 25 grams of protein.
- It is 100% pure vegetarian.
- It is recommended for runners, cyclists, joggers.
- It does not require any refrigerator for storage. You can store it in the room temperature.
What We Like
- It is healthful and tasty spread.
- It contains the goodness of creamy texture. You will delight each bite of a sandwich.
- It is a healthy option for children.
7. Alpino Smooth Butter
They present this another power pack. This peanut butter is good for gym-goers. It is a paste that is made up of roasted-peanuts.
This is one of the natural peanut butter brands. It is a good source of protein. It works great for all age groups and lowers health risks. It is a high energy booster to kick start off the day. Thus, this butter is for anyone and everyone.
- It’s each pack gives 3 mg of Vitamin E, 0.17 mg of B6 and 49 mg of Magnesium.
- It is a ready-to-eat meal that gives great medium-sweet taste.
- It consists of roasted peanuts, ionised salt and sugar.
- It has a shelf-life of 18 months.
What We Like
- It is 100% pure.
- It improves stamina and builds immunity.
- It is suitable for muscles and bones.
- It is an affordable source of high quality protein.
- It is highly nutritious and great in taste.
8. The Butternut Co. Unsweetened Butter
The Butternut Co. is another delicious, natural creamy peanut butter spread. The Butternut Co. is dedicated to making tasty and healthy peanut butter.
It serves the Cashew Butter and Almond Butter too. You can notice the pea-nutty flavour of this butter on a toast. You can add it to a smoothie or have it with a banana.
- One tablespoon or 15 gms gives you 5 gms-proteins, 0.5 gms of sugar, 8 gms of fats.
- Its label says, “Peanuts. That’s it”.
- It is loaded with an excellent source of protein and Vitamin E.
- It has the right balance of salty and sweet ingredients.
What We Like
- It is free from harmful preservatives, sugars, salts and trans-oils.
- It fuels the body with all good things.
- It is a good source of plant protein.
- It supports cardio and brain health.
- It is a keto-friendly product.
9. Alpino Peanut Butter Crunch
It is a great source of healthy fat & quality-proteins. It protects the person from serious health conditions. It is considered as a good source to stay healthy and fit. It is a healthful dietary regime plan for morning breakfast. This butter is favourite among adults and kids.
This Peanut Butter adds taste to your everyday nutritious snack. It has the goodness of whey and roasted-peanuts. Thus, it makes life healthy with its nutritional qualities.
- It contains 80% peanuts and 20% whey proteins.
- Each serving gives you 8 grams of whey protein, 16 grams of fat and 2 grams of fibre.
- It doesn’t contain the sweetener.
- It is delicious butter with a nice aroma and healthy nutrients.
- It is good before 18 months. However, once opened, consume it within three month.
- It is loaded with fine quality peanuts without adding any oil.
What We Like
- It fuels the body with high quality proteins.
- It is plentiful in nutrients.
- To curb the LDL, it provides fat that is heart-friendly.
- It doesn’t contain any added sugars or salts.
10. Disano Natural Unsweetened Butter
When it comes to nourishing foods and supplements, Disano is the first name that comes in mind.
Disano Natural Creamy Peanut Butter is for a healthy life. It brings a series of high quality supplements at suitable rates.
It is crafted to be one of the excellent picks as a pre & post-workout spread. It is quality proteins source and essential fat.
- It serves you with 10 grams of protein, 0% trans-fats, 3 grams of fibre, 1 gram sugar and 16 gram of fat.
- With just 6 gms of carbohydrate per serving, this butter promises you energy and intake of fewer calories.
- It lasts for about 9 months. However, it is advised to use the pack within 45 days after opening.
- It is 100% vegetarian and perfect for gym goers, dieters & joggers.
What We Like
- It is reasonable.
- It is free from gluten, unhealthy preservatives, salts and oil.
- You consume essential fats in a tasty way.
- It is good for health.
Best Peanut Butter Brands in India
- The Butternut Co.
How to Choose the Peanut Butter?
These days, purchasing a health supplement such as whey protein or mass gainers has become a costly affair. But, it isn’t the case with peanut butter.
Anyone can add Peanut Butter to his/her dietary regime without any cost-stress. It has affordable price-range. Also, it is a healthy option for the vegans who don’t eat any non-veg stuff.
So, peanut butter can be a great nutritional bang for your buck.
Peanut As The Key Ingredient
On the label, the constituents used in the most substantial amount is listed first. After that, the ingredients used in a smaller amount are listed in decreasing order.
Peanuts should be the first ingredient.
Always Go for Organic
Choose a peanut butter that says ‘natural’ or ‘organic’ on the label.
It is the suitable way to reduce your exposure and keep the body away from chemicals.
Lesser the Ingredients, Better Is the Product.
When it comes to food, a lesser number of ingredients means better quality.
Healthy peanut butter shouldn’t contain sugar, salt, added-oils etc.
It may contain many other things which you need to avoid.
What Should Be Avoided?
No Added Sugars
A brief look through its label shows you all the ingredients. It shouldn’t contain artificial sweeteners in any form, i.e., corn syrup solids, honey, stevia, molasses, etc.
The producers add sugar to the butter to make it taste better.
They are quite sneaky! Sometimes, people fall for the ‘natural variety’ that contains 3-5 gms of add on sugar.
Look for the peanut butters that have no or 3 gms of sugar max.
No Added Oils
Most of the times, we find that peanut butter contains extra oils.
Hydrogenated oils are add on to improve its appearance and consistency.
These oils can be a source of Trans-fat. They increase cholesterol and may cause heart problems.
It is quite a common constituent present in peanut butter. It uses to solidify the product. However, the amount of saturated fat is high.
The purely organic product without emulsifiers tends to separate and rinse up to the top.
You can give a good stir using a spoon because of oil separation, and it is ready to use.
A little amount of salt is okay.
Some varieties of this butter have 50-75 milligrams of Sodium per tbsp.
If you want to reduce the sodium intake, go for unsalted peanut butter.
Classic Peanut Butter
Don’t go for the classic versions of Peanut Butter Products. This classic peanut butter has added hydrogenated oils that bring unhealthy fats.
Go for organic versions.
You can go for a peanut butter brands that is flavoured one such as Choco or Honey Peanut Butter.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What Is Peanut Butter?
Peanut Butter is a spread or a paste that is made up of groundnuts.
Peanut Butter is made by roasting the peanuts, blanching them in water or heat (to remove their skin)and grinding them into a it.
It can be used on bread slice, toast or sandwiches.
Peanut Butter usually comes in two varieties, i.e., creamy & crunchy.
As far as nutrition is concerned, both varieties are identical.
If you love to eat buttered toast in the morning, prefer creamy over crunchy.
2. What Are Nutrition Facts About Peanut Butter?
Peanut Butter is tasty, as well as a nutritious meal.
It is rich in nutrients such as Protein, Carbs, Vitamin E, C, A, Calcium, Iron, Potassium, and much more.
Peanut Butter is suitable for people who fear to gain-weight by eating groundnuts.
It helps you lose-weight as it makes you feel fuller for a long time.
3. What are the Health Benefits of Eating Peanut Butter?
Peanut Butter is one of the largest natural sources of protein.
Being rich in protein content, it adds taste to your breakfast or evening snack.
- It lowers the cholesterol level.
- It reduces the risk of Type-II Diabetes.
- It supports the growth of bones and muscles.
- It builds immunity.
- It boosts energy.
- It is rich in fibre.
- It is effective for cardiovascular health.
- It keeps you full for a longer time.
- It satiates sugar and hunger cravings with its natural-sweetness.
- It improves stamina.
- Mono-saturated fats present in peanuts are good for heart health. They reduce the risk of heart disease.