In A Hurry? Our Top 3 Picks To Buy
A Multivitamin is a set of probiotics, vitamins and minerals; the human body needs to work correctly. They are available in many forms like tablet, capsules, powders, and liquids. They are the most commonly used health supplements today.
Our body needs the right amount of nutrients to function well.
Experts say that our body requires around 50 nutrients to remain healthy. So, we can say that they are the building blocks of life.
It is always preferable if our body is getting all the essential nutrients from natural food such as fruit, vegetable, dairy products, etc.
However, sometimes, we fail to receive those nutrients due to the lack of nutrition in our diet. So, we need to take a good multivitamin supplement. Taking a multivitamin in breakfast, lunch or dinner gives energy and covers deficiency.
Choosing Multivitamin Tablets from several brands is a tough decision.
We have prepared a list of Best Multivitamins in India based on Customer Reviews and our Market Research.
We highly recommend you to read our Multivitamin Tablets buying guide located towards the bottom of this post.
Top 10 Multivitamins for Men & Women in India 2020
|Naturyz Women||60 Tablets|
|Naturyz Mens Sport||60 Tablets|
|Naturyz Fish Oil||60 Tablets|
|Muscletech Essential||90 Capsules|
|Wow Omega-3||60 Capsules|
|Healthkart Fish Oil||60 Tablets|
|MuscleXP Daily Vital||60 Tablets|
|Revital H||60 Capsules|
|HealthKart Multivitamin with Ginseng Extract||90 Tablets|
|MuscleBlaze Vite||60 Tablets|
Which are the Top 10 Best Multivitamin Tablets in India 2020?
1. Naturyz Women’s Fitness Daily Multivitamin Tablets
It is one of the most popular Multivitamin Tablets that fulfils the nutritional requirements of women. It is perfect for muscles, weight-control and sports performance. These Multivitamin Tablets contain a variety of vitamins, necessary minerals that fulfil the nutrient deficiencies of the body.
This Multivitamin Supplements are for Active and Sports Women. This multivitamin supplements are made to raise the overall fitness. With essential minerals and vitamins, it meets the everyday requirement of essential nutrients. It is a complete combination of muscle building and joint-care blend for sportswomen.
It meets the nutrient requirement for general well-being.
- It contains 55 nutritives, including 13 vitamins and 9-minerals.
- It includes ten natural extracts and antioxidants.
- It comes with 12-performance combinations.
- It improves stamina, alertness, focus and immunity.
- It takes care of your digestive enzymes.
- It comes with ten phytonutrients.
- The package comprises the 60-tablets that are easier to swallow.
What we like
- It strengthens metabolism, eye and bone health.
- It is fit for sportswomen.
- These tablets support the need and desire of good health.
- It contains digestive enzymes.
- It is dope-free.
- It is GMP certified.
2. Naturyz Men’s Sport Multivitamin
These Multivitamin Tablets contains 55 nutrients and 13 performance blends. It is a complete set of Multivitamins for men. It fulfils the nutritional requirements of a sports person, bodybuilders and athletes.
It breaks down food properly into smaller molecules for fast absorption. With weight-management blends, it offers to lose weight by reducing food cravings and calories intake. It is an overall high-grade supplement by meeting all the safety standards for health.
- It contains essential vitamins; A, C, D, K, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, Biotin, etc.
- Beta-Alanine, Betaine, L-Arginine makes an excellent muscle building blend. Arginine is also suitable for sexual wellness.
- It comes with the Turmeric and Boswellia extracts.
- It contains antioxidants such as Grapeseed, Pine bark, Lycopene, etc.
- It has Black pepper, Spirulina, Garlic extracts.
- It contains digestive enzymes that enhance metabolism.
- It also contains Green Tea extract that supports in managing weight.
What we like
- It is perfect for eye health.
- It promotes muscle growth.
- It is easy to digest.
- It boosts Testosterone levels and boosts sexual health.
- Naturz multivitamin supplies super antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals.
- It is a complete nutrient booster for men’s. It builds stamina and immunity in men.
3. Naturyz Fish Oil Triple Strength With 1000Mg Omega 3 Soft Gels
These multivitamin supplements are purified, odourless formulation that is high in essential fatty acids. It contains ultra-pure oil that is made of fish. It provides the body with multiple health benefits.
This Multivitamin Supplement is an ideal health supplement by providing many well-being benefits. It comes with EPA and DHA that allows it to provide protection against the number of diseases. It improves brain-functioning that makes it necessary for the development of the body.
- Each capsule of Naturyz provides 1000Mg Omega3 (EPA, DHA).
- Regular 1000Mg Soft Gel provides the only 300Mg of Omega3. Remaining 70% of the capsule contains fish fat that has no benefits. Naturyz 1400Mg offers three times as much Omega3 than the regular oil.
- It is ultra-pure, doesn’t include toxins and mercury.
What we like
- It is burpless and has no fishy aftertaste.
- A high-level of EPA and DHA maintains reducing stress and depression symptoms. It boosts vision.
- It is beneficial for well being.
- It is good for skin health.
- It gives optimum nutrition and memory benefits.
4. Muscletech Essential Series Platinum Multivitamin
This Multivitamin Supplement is a great option for active adults. It is designed for powerlifters, crossfitters, and bodybuilders. It is from a trusted brand thus you can be sure that it will be free from any side effects.
It is a formation of multi-vitamins that fulfil the daily requirements of a healthy lifestyle. This kind of product is specially designed for those who want to improve their overall well-being. It has gone through several quality checks to ensure a high-standard of quality.
This multivitamin supplement delivers a complete profile of vitamins and minerals for hard-training athletes.
Directions: Consume a daily multi with a glass of water.
- It is a blend of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and amino acids.
- It has herbal compounds that are enriched with antioxidants.
- It contains 18 vitamins and minerals, including regular requirements for vitamins A, C, D, E, B6 and B12.
- It also contains 865mg of amino.
- It supports the nutritional needs of a healthful and active lifestyle.
- It is suitable for men and women.
- The package contains 90-tablet ( 30 servings).
What we like
- It is a powerful potency multivitamin.
- It stimulates muscle growth.
- It offers an ideal balance, as well as excellent nutritional coverage.
- It delivers micronutrient profile for hard-training athletes.
5. Wow Omega-3 Fish Oil Triple Strength Capsules
These Multivitamin capsules are packed with the benefits of Omega-3 fatty acids in a 3:2 EPA: DHA ratio. It provides optimum nutrition for the wellness of the body. It is fit for brain and heart well-being.
These Multivitamin Tablets are the most ideal health-friendly as compared to other ones. With the delivery system, it is the most wonderful way to improve nutrient digestion. It benefits in muscle recovery, development of bone and brain-cell regeneration.
- These are pale, yellow coloured, oblong-shaped, oil soft gel capsules containing long-chain fatty acids.
- DHA and EPA are the most bio-available forms of Omega-3-acid. Our body absorbs and uses these required acids for various functions.
- Every capsule is a blend of 350mg DHA, 550mg EPA, and 100mg other Omega 3s.
- Each pill has an enteric coating. This coating makes sure that you don’t face any trouble swallowing pills. It enhances the digestion of the nutritional-content and avoids the fishy after taste.
- This multivitamin supplement is clinically tested to provide heart benefits.
What we like
- These capsules are perfect for the heart.
- It reduces stiffness and relieves pain.
- It decreases blood triglyceride levels. So, it decreases the risk of cardio diseases.
- It doesn’t contain any fillers, mercury, additives, or binders.
- It provides you with more Omega 3s as compared to other products.
- It is ideal for a keto-diet.
- It is 100% natural and gluten-free.
- It balances cholesterol levels.
- It is reasonable.
- These capsules support excellent heart and joint nutrition; your regular day-to-day food may lack.
6. Healthkart Fish Oil 1000Mg With EPA & DHA Soft Gels
These Multivitamin Tablets are a dietary supplement containing Omega-3 fatty acids found in fish, walnut and flax seeds. It is a rich source of heart-healthy acid EPA and DHA. It decreases the severity of coronary problems.
This Multivitamin Supplement has been extracted from cold water fishes (Sardines) that have been found in Antartica sea. It offers to promote ratio of cholesterol level in the human body. With anti-reflux formula, it aids in the better consumption of essential fatty acids. It plays a crucial role in the development of the eye.
- These are enteric-coated soft gels.
- The 1000mg bio-available oil presents in these pills improve the flexibility of joints.
- DHA and EPA are present in a 2:3. It provides support to promote vision.
- It contains 180mg EPA and 120 mg DHA. It ensures that there aren’t any traces of heavy metals such as mercury.
- It comes with an acid-reflux formula. So, it doesn’t give any fishy smell after taste.
- It contains Omega-3-acids that help decrease the risk of heart problems.
What we like
- It serves to increase good cholesterol (HDL).
- It offers normalising blood-pressure.
- It is a natural antidote to arthritis.
- Higher levels of DHA in the blood lowers the chances of memory loss. So, it aids brain development.
- It improves eyesight.
- These 1000mg soft gels are more comfortable to swallow.
7. MuscleXP Daily Vital Multivitamin Tablets
This Multivitamin is a complete formula that delivers a total of 36 nutrients. It comprises of essential vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, amino acids in one convenient regular dose. It provides you with the right balance of nourishing.
With a great combination of multivitamin formulation, it fulfils the nutritional challenges. It is a Complete One Everyday MultiVitamin that you won’t find anywhere.
In the case of bodybuilders, deficiency of some nutrients may result in tiredness. This Multivitamin Supplement gives efficient energy to perform all daily tasks with zeal.
Directions for use: For adults, consume one tablet with lukewarm water, one time a day or as recommended by healthcare professional.
- It contains 25 vitamins, minerals and three amino acids.
- This pack comes with antioxidants such as grape seed extract, lutein, Selenium, alpha-lipoic and lycopene extract.
- It helps to protect the immune system, enhance circulation and accelerate recovery.
- It promotes relaxation, maintains blood sugar levels.
- It is perfect for metabolism, muscle building, and athletic performance.
What we like
- It helps in building metabolism.
- It strengthens muscle growth.
- It is suitable for general people.
- It contains brain-health blends to promote brain-functioning.
8. Revital H 60 Capsules
Revital is a well-known and trusted brand of Multivitamin supplements in the Indian market. Its Capsules are one of the excellent health-care product that comes under this brand. It is a unique daily health supplement that comes with ginseng, nine minerals and ten vitamins.
It is the Best Multivitamin in India with a balanced blend of powerful-nutrients that helps to stay healthy. These capsules provide optimum nutrition and energy throughout the day to deal with everyday hectic tasks. It makes the mind relax by giving great results and the power to handle the stress. So, Live your life to the fullest and stay fresh all day long with Revital H.
- This pack contains Vitamin B12, A, B1, B2, B3, B6, C, D, E and Folic acid.
- It includes essential minerals such as Iron, Zinc, Iodine and Copper.
- Ginseng lessens the lactic acid formation and improves circulation.
- It improves overall stamina and energy levels.
- Vitamin D and K are good for strong bones and teeth. Also, they improve vision.
- It contains a variety of essential mineral including zinc and iron. They are useful for maintaining healthy blood and producing haemoglobin.
What we like
- It gives optimum nutrition and boosts immunity.
- It is meant for general users.
- It helps to maintain the hormonal balance in the body.
- It helps fight against fatigue and tiredness.
- It keeps you active for your regular routine.
9. HealthKart Multivitamin with Ginseng Extract
It comes with multivitamin multimineral, nine required amino acids to stay strong and energetic all day. It helps in providing the key nutrients in the everyday diet. It has the goodness of Ginseng and Taurine.
These Multivitamin Tablets comes with essential nutritional value to protect from the damage caused by free radicals. It is a rich source of protein that helps to build and repair tissues. It is the complete building block to improve fitness.
- It comes with the Ginseng that is extracted from Panax Ginseng. It stimulates physical and mental activity.
- Taurine helps in maintaining proper hydration and is a good source of energy.
- It contains Vitamin A that helps to improve vision.
- Chromium helps in improving the glucose level in blood.
What we like
- It improves concentration and focus.
- It raises digestive health.
- It comes with the amino acids. It provides us with proteins.
- It contains Vitamin D and Magnesium that makes the bones stronger.
- It is gluten-free.
- It is natural, and safe to use.
10. MuscleBlaze Vite Multivitamin
The MuscleBlaze MB-Vite Multivitamin is a high-quality supplement. It provides you with good potency nutritive that aren’t produced by the body in bulk. It is enriched with active ingredients that change the way we define health.
This Multivitamin comes with a premium and super ingredients that help in overall health development. It protects the body from the rise of several health complications. It keeps you strong and fresh throughout the day.
- It contains a blend of 24 vitamins and minerals that raise metabolism.
- It contains botanical extracts of Ginkgo Biloba, the oldest living species of plants. It enhances brain function.
- It is made for boosting energy levels and reduces oxidative-stress.
- It contains Grape Seed Extracts to improve blood circulation and reduce inflammation. It helps in losing weight. However, if you want to bulk up your lean muscles, you can go for whey protein.
- Lycopene helps to boost immunity and stamina.
- It also contains calcium, zinc, biotin, Vitamin E, C, Iron, and Folic Acid.
What we like
- It is one of top-rated Multivitamin for sports enthusiasts. Multivitamins support faster muscle recovery results.
- It protects the muscles and reduces fatigue.
- It acts on overall well-being. It lessens the stress that gives rise to other health problems.
- It intensifies the absorption of nutrition from the food we eat.
- It keeps you active and assists you through everyday fitness routines.
- It doesn’t contain sugar.
- It is perfect for men and women.
- It offers optimum nutrition and keeps you energetic the entire day.
- It boosts the Immune System. A healthy immune-system fights against the antibodies that may cause disease.
Best Multivitamin for Men & Women Brands in India
Other Products That You May Consider
- Nutrilite Daily Multivitamin Multimineral Dietary Supplement By Amway
- Optimum Nutrition Opti-Men Multivitamin – 90 Tablets
- Universal Nutrition Uni-Vite Multivitamin Capsule – 120 Capsules
How to Choose Multivitamin Supplements?
There are hundreds of options in the market for buying a multivitamin. New companies have been emerging in the market with a range of health and personal care products. Many of these may be subpar and wastage of money. Make sure to pick the one that proves to be a big bang for your buck.
Have a look at the things you need to keep in mind while choosing a multivitamin. We hope these factors will help you to easily find the right one.
It is the first thing one should check on the container or the label of the supplement. By doing so, you will get to know about the number of vitamins in it. Some multivitamins contain botanical extracts and organically grown plant concentrate for phytonutrients.
Consider the Safe Values
Like packaged foods, all dietary supplements have a ‘Supplement Label’ that lists the Daily Values (DVs) of the nutrients in a single serving. It should have the right proportion of different nutrients or micronutrients. Too much or too little of the nutritives can put our health on a stake.
If present in excess, they won’t be absorbed by the body. On the other hand, if there is a shortage, it won’t make any sense to buy that supplement.
Vitamin Seal of Approval
Pick the supplement that bear a seal of approval from a legitimate organisation. It tells you if the supplement has passed their tests for quality. The seal shows that it is correctly manufactured. It ensures you what’s inside the bottle matches what’s on its label.
Avoid Formulas That Contain Both Iron and Calcium
Avoid the supplements that contain both Calcium and Iron. Calcium may interfere with the Iron’s intake. It isn’t an ideal choice if we are taking the two minerals for health-related issues.
Go for the one that contains only one of these minerals.
Look for Activated Forms of Nutrients
Activated forms of nutrients are good for our body. Some multi-vitamin tablets contain nutritive in their actual forms. Our body absorbs these quickly. And, it doesn’t need to take care of a specific nutrient to do its job.
Avoid Synthetic Folic Acid
It’s useful to go for natural folate. Sometimes, a genetic mutation prevents the conversion of this acid into its existing form (5 MTFH).
Spinach, lentils, broccoli, citrus fruits, avocado, etc. are the natural sources of folate.
Choose the Tablets With Vitamin E Complex
Always choose the product that contains Vitamin E complex. Vitamin E has types such as alpha, beta, gamma, and delta. If the label bears ‘mixed tocopherols,’ it implies you are taking E complex.
Beware of the Additives and Fillers
You need to make sure that your multis don’t contain fillers and additives. They use these compounds to cut the cost of manufacture, to extend their shelf-life or to make them look appealing.
Make sure that you are buying a natural product. It shouldn’t contain any artificial colours or artificial flavours. It should be free of preservatives and common allergens such as traces of soy, gluten, dairy, corn, etc.
Beware of the market gimmicks
Today, companies spend a massive sum of money for sponsoring the well-known athletes to endorse their product.
You may see an athlete promoting a brand of a multi vitamin. But it doesn’t mean that the supplement is reliable.
You should keep in mind that they are just promoting it. The key ingredients or benefits of the multivitamins might not be known to them.
So, you need to be smart enough to research a bit before you buy multivitamins.
Consider the Price
It plays a vital role while purchasing the multivitamin supplement. Compare the active ingredients and buy a reasonable and quality product.
Who Should Take a Multivitamin?
There isn’t any evidence that everyone should take a multivitamin. It may cause harm to you. It offers daily amounts of vitamin and minerals without causing any harmful side effects. However, there are certain groups of individuals that may benefit from taking these supplements. They are as under:
Children require Vitamin A, C, and D in their growing years (6 months to 5-year. If a child doesn’t eat properly, a multi-vitamin supplies the necessary nutritives to him/her.
Those who are at a higher risk of nutrient loss. For Example, Vitamin-B12, that is found only in animal foods. So, they can boost their diet with these multivitamins supplements.
Those who had weight-loss surgery, have a poor appetite, and are on a low-calorie food can also take benefit from multivitamins containing green tea and other extracts.
People With a Deficiency
Many people can’t achieve proper nutrition from their regular diet.
Due to the poor soil quality, fruits and vegetables aren’t as nutritious as they were decades ago. An unhealthy food is another reason for poor nutrition.
It may cause vitamin deficiencies.
Both men and women should take a daily dosage of multivitamin to get rid of vitamin-deficiency.
Pregnant & Breastfeeding Women
Doctors recommended a daily intake of 400 mcg folic acid and ten mcg Vitamin D to pregnant-women. This multivitamin tablet support the growing foetus and reduces the risk of neural tube congenital disabilities.
Women Going Through Menopause
Women’s bodies undergo many changes during and after menopause. It causes a loss of estrogen. It further increases bone loss. They require a higher intake of Vitamin D and Calcium while going through the menopause period.
Elderly People (Above 65 Years)
As age increases, it is important for increasing the nutritional intake for a well-being body. With age absorption of nutrients and food breakdown impaired as the stomach secrets less hydrochloric acids. These supplements can increase bone-strength.
It is recommended to over 65-year age group can take Vitamin D, C, Coenzyme Q10, Calcium, or Iron.
Athletes and Bodybuilders
Intense exercise may cause tissue damage. So, athletes and gym-goers require a higher amount of Vitamin E and C. Amino Acids and Creatine supplements play a significant role in muscle recovery and growth. They ensure optimal performance and strength. For a bodybuilder, Nutrilite or Muscle XP MultiVitamin Men Daily Sports is the perfect option.
Smokers have a lower serum level of Vitamin B12. Smokers require a higher-dose of Vitamin C. It neutralises the free-radicals produced by the chemicals in cigarettes. Smokers should avoid multivitamins with Vitamin A. It may cause Lung Cancer. A multivitamin doesn’t break the habit of smoking.
Please note that multivitamin isn’t a cure or an excuse to slack on your food. It isn’t a ticket to optimal health. Neither it’s a magic pill to prevent all the diseases.
It fills the nutritional gap and keeps your body-running efficiently.
Real food is always good for living a healthful-life.
However, it’s always a wise decision to consult a doctor before you decide to take supplements to aid any health issues.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How Do You Know If You Need to Take a Multi-Vitamin?
Most of the people get the essential vitamins and minerals from their balanced diet. They don’t need to take extra vitamins from the supplements.
However, here are some of the signs you might be low on what your body needs:
- You have been diagnosed with the illness.
- You face symptoms such as fatigue, hair loss, peeling nails, skin problems, etc.
- You don’t eat a healthy diet.
- You have been a vegan.
- You feel tired, stressed and weakness.
- You have digestive issues.
These are a few conditions that indicate you need more vitamins, minerals in your food.
2. Can a Healthy Person Take Multi-Vitamins?
It’s a fact that “People feel healthier if they are doing something, they believe makes them healthy.”
However, if you are in good health, there is limited research evidence to suggest that taking supplements will make you healthier. Researches say that certain supplements can be harmful.
We suggest that supplements are helpful for men and women with specific medical issues. Or, it is advisable to eat a balanced diet for nutrition and not pills.
3. Is It Safe to Take Different Multi-Vitamins at the Same Time?
Generally, multivitamins don’t interfere with the way they work. However, some of them may interact with each other. They compete within the gut. A large-dose of one may affect the absorption of the other.
So, one should consult a doctor or a nutritionist before combining the multi-vitamins.
4. Can We Take Multi-Vitamins on Our Own, Without Consulting a Doctor?
One can find a variety of multivitamin supplements over the counter of a local chemist shop or online. Still, you always need to check with your doctor before taking any product.
The reason is they may cause harm to the body.
It becomes even more important to ask your doctor if you have health issues such as high or low BP, sugar, heart-diseases. If you are pregnant or about to have surgery, then its necessary to consult the doctor before taking it.