Looking stylish and well-groomed is essential to make yourself look good. However, most of us can’t always manage the time to go out to salons. And, such frequent visits aren’t affordable.
If you own a Hair Straightener, you can style or manage your hair to the delight of your heart choice. If you know the right way to use, then it will provide you with the great hair without going to a costly saloon. No matter what type of hairs you have, it will solve your problem. This tool is beneficial for straightening of thick, thin, naturally straight or dull damaged hair.
Buying Hair Straighteners is not a difficult task, but choosing according to your type of hairs is essential. It is necessary to invest in the right one. Or, you will become unhappy or frustrated with your choice.
We have prepared a list of Best Hair Straightener in India 2020 based on Customer Reviews and our Market Research.
We highly recommend you to read our Hair Straighteners buying guide located towards the bottom of this post.
Top 10 Hair Straighteners in India
Which are the Top 10 Best Hair Straighteners in India 2020?
1. Philips BHS386 Kera Shine Hair Straightener
This Kera Shine is highly efficient straightener. It offers great protection during operation. It comes with Silk Pro-Care Technology that ensures less heat exposure. It gives optimum temperature to minimise the frizzy hair. It can beautifully adore your hair with shiny and smooth touchup.
It comes with manual temperature control adjustment. The hair styling won’t take longer than a couple of minutes.
- It comes with 2 Years warranty on the product.
- It has keratin ceramic plates that glide smoothly on every section of hairs. It activates the natural keratin present in the hair. The heat generated by the straightener close down the cuticles and seals the keratin.
- Its long plate straighten the hair with fast speed.
- It can warm up in 60 seconds.
- Its universal voltage range lies between 110 and 240 Volts.
- Its cord is 1.8m long.
- Its professional temperature-set at 210-degree Celsius. It gives you full control to change your hair shape.
- It has variable temperature control settings. You can regulate the heat at 190 degrees if you want to make simple styles. For the preferred hair styling setting, set the high temperature at 210 degrees.
- This flat iron provides ionic care to charge -ions in your hair. It will help you in eliminating curls properly.
- It also makes your hair silky and smooth.
- It has an LED that let you know that the machine is working.
What We Like
- It is light-weight and easy to use.
- It can flat hair cuticles within a short period.
- It comes with a heat-resistant body.
2. Philips Hp8318/00 Kerashine Straightener
Philips introduces a wide range of Best Hair Styling products in the Indian Market. This Kerashine Straightening device from Philips is of the excellent quality that will take care of your shine and silky hairs. It will give shine therapy to the hair.
It comes with Ionic Technology and Keratin Ceramic coating help you get the style you want. It has extra wide plates for thick and long hair and, to minimize the heat damage. You get beautifully straightened silky smooth hair.
- The warranty is of 2-years on the product.
- Its SilkPro Technology optimises the temperature setting, minimises friction and less-heat exposure.
- It comes with Keratin-Infused Ceramic Plates for silk gliding.
- It can warm up within 60 seconds.
- Kerashine Hair Straighteners have vari temperature control settings for professional use. You can operate it between maximum temperature of 210- degree and 190-degree C.
- It has extra full plate to instantly glides the long hair in one go.
What We Like
- This Kerashine Hair Straightener gives better care via ionic conditioning. It charges negative ions to eliminate frizzy and static hair.
- The cord length is 1.8 meters for safe operations.
- It has a LED indicator.
3. Havells HS4152 Straightener
Havells is one of the leading brand that brings a range of personal styling products for women. Out of all the female grooming essentials, Straighteners and Dryers are the top selling items.
This flat iron has titanium coated plates that slide easily on the hair. It is uniquely designed to flip, bend and curl the fringes to get the desired effect in less time.
- The product comes with a guarantee of 2-years.
- It comes with advanced heating element that will quickly warm up the tool in 45 seconds.
- It has a switch based on and off mechanism that will let you know if the machine is heated or not.
- It’s heating plates are capable of working with the highest temperature of 230°C
- Its floating plates easily adjust the thickness of hair and prevents hair damage.
- It is great for wavy, loose curls, voluminous and bouncy hairs.
- Its power cable is 1.8 meters long.
- It eliminates all frizz to offer you smooth and shiny hair.
- Its heating plate covers all the partition of the hair.
4. Philips HP8302 Essential Selfie Hair Straightener
Philips manufactures the Best Hair Straightener device in the market of India. Hair Straighteners from this brand are the most used ones. It is easy to use. It aids in straightening the hair quickly whenever you desire to flaunt a salon-like look. The heat is distributed evenly for better hair treatment results.
It comes with SilkPro Care technology to deliver an optimized temperature and avoids hair burn.
This Essential Selfie straightener comes with ceramic plates and provides heat-up time of 60 seconds. It offers ultrasmooth gliding to straighten your hair.
- It comes with a 2-years warranty.
- Its 1.6-meter tangle-free cord is very flexible that allows you to rotate the cable at any hair partitions.
- Its optimal temperature control is of 210 degree Celsius that is better enough to change the shape of your hair.
- It straighten smooth and silky hair with less exposure and less friction.
What We Like
- It will keep your hair flat for 2 to 3 hours.
- It is perfect for short hairs.
- It is reasonable.
- It provides lustrous hair without causing any damage.
5. Philips HP8643/46 Styling Kit with Hair Straightener and Dryer
This combo pack called, ‘Miss Fresher’s’ is a perfect kit of two useful hairstyle devices for everyday use. It delivers instant outcomes. It is easy to use combination pack of Best Hair Straightener and Dryer. You can combine this gentle drying and caring straightener to get the beautiful hair you want.
These Straighteners from Phipils are compatible with 110-240 voltage and offers professional hairstyle at a temperature of 210 degrees. It comes with the wattage of 1000W for good results.
- Its straightener styling heat mode is of 210°C to straight hair accurately.
- Its dryer has a narrow concentrator to blow dry your hair with high airflow.
- Its dryer uses 1000 Watts for gently drying your hair.
- Its straightener heats up very fast and is ready to use within 60 seconds.
- Its dryer comes with a storage hook that you can hang on the wall.
- Its straightening iron comes with ceramic-plates that are very soft for smooth hair.
- It comes with a flexible cord that allows smooth rotation and prevents the tangling.
What We Like
- This is the suitable for every-day use.
- It is perfect for dressing your hair.
- Its compact size makes it easy for you to handle both the hair tools.
- It worked better for the thin hair type.
6. Syska HS6810 Straightener
Syska is a household name in the Indian market that provides grooming and hygiene products. It is another well reputed brand of Best Hair Straightener in India. It offers a wide range of personal care products for both the genders. Its products are of superior quality and fairly priced.
It features high grade ceramic coating plates for ultra-smooth gliding. It is a tight curl-free solution for you to get ample of benefits. This flat iron is designed to give you a unique style, different and personified looks. It is an ideal travel companion because of its lightweight design and a click button lock.
- Its heat up time is 60 seconds.
- It has an auto-off function / overheat protection to save your hair from burning. It also protects from the electric short circuit if you forget to turn off the machine.
- It comes with heat balancing technology. It includes a PTC heater. It maintains the heat-level on the slim plate to give you shiny hair and smooth look.
- It has a beautiful body with a nice finish.
- It provides you with a simple push-button lockable handle.
- It comes with 360-degree swivel cord to get rid of tangled wire.
- Its plates are heat-resistant. Even on high-temperature, its outer surface stays cool.
- It comes along with a warranty of 2-years.
What We Like
- It will never fade your hair colour.
- It entirely crafted in Korea to deliver you good quality.
7. Syska CPF6800 Hair Dryer and Straightener
Syska CPF6800 is a superior quality dryer for hair and straightener combo. It has Ceramic coated plates that protect your hair while straightening your hair.
Its colour is teal and pink and ensures you get the silky and smooth straightened hair at home. Not only this, it is a durable, light and compact product. It styles your hair within few time, and the straightener ensures uniform distribution.
- It provides 60 seconds of rapid heat up.
- It ensures 1000 watts of energy for every-day styling.
- The hairdryer comes with two-speed settings.
- It offers two years of manufacturing warranty.
- The Hs6810 gives a max heating up to 230°.
What We Like
- It is a lightweight and compact design.
- It ensures better quality with unique styling.
8. Kemei KM-329 Professional Hair Straightener
It is the Best Hair Straightener in India that is very sleek and will straighten hair within a few minutes. It will give you feel like salon-like rebounding.
This Best Professional Hair Straightener is infused with ceramic plates that make your hair smooth and straight hair without blow-drying. You can use the hair straightening appliance at four different temperature levels as needed. Its long cord provides ease, comfort and flexibility while using the appliance.
- Its power consumption is 40 Watts. Its operating voltage is 220 Volts.
- It is ideal for dry hair and wet hair.
- You can manually adjust between 160 to 220-degree Celsius.
- It’s heating component made of ceramic coated plate quickly warms up in 30 seconds.
- This Professional hair straightener automatically shut off, once its floating-plate gets heated.
- It comes with an LED light indicator and display for comfortable use.
What We Like
- This professional dryer is perfect for multiple uses.
- It absorbs moisture from hair.
9. Havells HC4045 5 in 1 Multi Styling Kit
Havells HC4045 is a digital age straightener that smooths and straightens the hair in minutes. It makes you appear smart and stylish all the times. You can apply all types of hairstyles like a diva with 5 in 1 styling combo.
It ensures perfect and salon-like style with minimal damaged hair. Whether you are going to a party or office, it always makes sure you look beautiful. The ceramic coated plates offer the perfect temperature for the smoothest glide over your hair. This Best Hair Straightener in India will give you a tangle-free experience.
- It smoothens and straightens your hair.
- It has a special conical curler that adds volume to your hair for bouncy and natural looks.
- It is compatible with worldwide voltage standard of 100-240V.
- The product comes with two years of manufacturing warranty.
- It is gentle on hair and has a ceramic coating for optimal heating performance.
- It provides beautiful or bounty curls with 19mm curler.
What We Like
- The crimper gives frizz-free wavy hair that stays all day long.
10. Vega Straightener & Dryer Combo
Vega believes in making innovations and becoming a style companion for women. They manufacture a wide variety of beauty products and individual care appliances to consumers.
It gives you glossy, and increased sheen hair finishes instantly. With secure lockdown, it refrains long wait for cooling down of plates. Its 360° swivel cord prevents unnecessary tangles.
- It works with 220 to 240 voltage and 50 Hz frequency.
- The warranty is of 2-years.
- Its energy consumption is 35 Watts.
- It is suitable for dry to frizzy hair.
- It has a power indicator light for on and off.
- Its ceramic plates make hairs glossy and healthy.
What We Like
- It has a lock system that will hold your hair carefully.
- It comes with a single temperature control setting that you can set up to 200-degree C.
Best Hair Straightener Brands in India 2020
How to Choose the Best Hair Straightener?
When it comes to buying the best Hair Straightener, you should check all the following specifications.
The Texture of Your Hair
Different types of straighteners are required for styling different hair textures. The texture of your hair defines the temperature it requires. Thick or curly hair needs high temperature, while fine or thin hair can be managed using low temperatures. You can style the straight hair from the curly hair easily.
You can shop for a Best hair straightener with variable heat settings.
Ceramic Flat Iron for Fine Hair
If you have rough and curly hair or fine hair, it is a great option for you. It does the most outstanding job in holding the heat well, reducing the frizzy hair. It offers even heat circulation. You can choose between ceramic plates or tourmaline plates. Tourmaline plate works just like it when the flat irons are coated with it. It also takes care of frizzy hair.
Titanium Flat Iron for Long Thick Hair
Titanium heats up faster than ceramic straighteners. This plate holds extreme warm at a constant temperature. It makes the hair look thick. And, the coarse hair looks smoother. It does the hair straightening job faster.
It takes too much time to reduce hair curls. Hair Straightener from Brands like Vega removes frizz from the hair thoroughly.
You need to check the material of the plates used in the straighteners to save your hair from overheating. Based on the plate material, straighteners can be divided into Ceramic, Titanium and Tourmaline.
The ceramic heating plate is of the high grade that heat-up and gives the nice straightening results. Its surface is very soft that will never harm your hair.
Titanium does the job well for thick and coarse hair. Whereas, tourmaline reduces static in the hair and makes hair shiny and smooth.
The type of plate makes a vast difference to the straightening process. You must know about the various types of plates before buying a straightener.
- Ceramic Diamond Plates with Teflon perform great in one stroke. Improved heat distribution and reduced hot spots provide better protection.
- Ceramic and Teflon coated plates help to style your hair without snagging. Teflon is a non-stick material that shields your hair from damage. It gives shine without damaging to the hair.
- Tourmaline Ceramic Plates include benefits of both, Ionic and Infrared technology. It ensures that the frizz is removed and, helps to lock moisture.
- Solid Ceramic material helps to retain heat and maintain a constant temperature during the process. It heat too quickly. You don’t need to go through the same hair section again.
Width Of The Plate
Look for the ideal width and size of the hair straightener plate. Thin plates that are 2.5 to 3cms extensive work well for short hair. Medium Plates that are 3 to 4cms wide are suitable for short hair to medium length hair. The straightener with 6cms wide plates is perfect for long and thick hair.
The Professional Hair Straightener works at higher temperatures to give efficient outcomes. Also, they provide the flexibility to choose between the temperature settings for their hair.
There are straighteners that work below 360 degrees, 360-380 degrees, 380-410 degrees as well. Choose the one that suits your hair texture. It helps to style your hair in any way.
These days, the latest straighteners allow you to choose the exact temperature to avoid hair damage.
Power on/off Button
Usually, hair straighteners comes with this feature. It will let you know if it is running or not.
Always buy hair straighteners with a long cable. Otherwise, you won’t be able to press your hairs.
Automatic Heat Control
Too much heat makes hair roots weaker and thinner. This feature auto shut off the hair straightening device when it reaches the desired temperature. It saves your hair from damage. However, some hair straighteners have an on and off button to start up.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How Long Does A Flat Iron Keep The Hairs Straight?
It depends upon the brand quality as most of the hair straightener keeps hair flat for at least one day.
If your hair get wet, then it will make your hairs as they were before. It never gives useful results when your hair contains water and sweat.
2. Can We Regularly Use Flat Irons?
No, do not use it every day because it will make your hair very thin. You can use it twice in a month or occasionally. Regular use might also cause split ends.
Before styling your hair using a straightener, use a heat protection spray. You can apply Hair Serum followed by a spray before straightening. It acts as a shield between your hair and straightener. Moisturise your hair deep enough to keep it in good condition.
3. Can We Get A Free Hair Dryer With Flat Iron?
Yes, you can get a free machine with straighteners. For Example, Philips HP8643 / 46 offers both hair styling tools. It is also reasonable so you can buy without any worry.
4. Are Flat Irons Suitable For Curly Hairs?
Yes, it is perfect for curly hairs. It removes all waves and curls within a few seconds and gives them an attractive look.
5. What Temperature Should I Set to Straighten The Hair Properly?
You should set the straightener at around 210-degree Celsius. It will straighten your hair in one go and also won’t give much heat to your scalp.