Health and Fitness have become the primary goal of fitness freaks. But everyone doesn’t have time to go to the gym regularly. Best Exercise Bikes are better alternative to the gym. It saves lots of time and helps you get rid of those extra pounds or calories.
Exercise is vital for growth and development, and lack of exercise may lead to weakness or obesity. With exercise cycling machines or a bicycle, you can live a healthy life. Best Exercise Bikes can give you a feel of the gym at home. It measures time, distance, speed, pulse, calories burnt, scan, etc.
Cycling is considered the most reliable form of cardio exercises for those having heart problems. It won’t put a strain on the joints, which is a significant issue for overweight people. If you are trying to lose weight through exercise, a stationary exercise cycle is an excellent option for you.
We have prepared a list of Best Exercise Cycle in India based on Customer Reviews and our Market Research.
We highly recommend you to read our buying guide located towards the bottom of this post.
Top 10 Exercise Cycles in India
Which are the Top 10 Best Exercise Cycle in India 2020?
1. Kobo Exercise Spin Bike with Steel Wheel
This imported model is designed to deliver perfection regarding the upper as well as lower body. It assists you to achieve your cardiovascular target goals in a safest and secure manner.
The bike ensures that the working on this bike will not take a toll on your joints and knees. This imported model is well-designed to suit the needs of people across all age, shape and size. It has moving wheels for transportation and adjustable feet for floor levelling.
- It comes with a 13 Kg flyweight that ensures a smooth cycling activity.
- This bike can hold maximum user weight is 120 kg.
- Its set-up size is 108 x 50 x 115 cm.
- Its handlebar can be adjusted from 90 to 104 cm.
- It comes with the adjustable seat height vertically and horizontally.
- The display shows distance, speed, time, calories and pulse.
- This cycling machine can take care of the comfort-point of the users.
- It comes with high-quality nonskid pedals.
What We Like
- It is sturdy and compact.
- It comes with a bottle with holder.
- This bike does not produce any noise while cycling.
- It is made of a solid frame.
2. Fitkit FK500 Steel Airbike
It allows you to customise your workout with a tension-resistance mechanism. It is a good choice for domestic workouts. It burns more calories in less time and can quickly get fit in your room. It is a piece of great equipment for your home gym.
It can also track your progress by displaying distance and time. It comes with an adjustable handle position. This bike can be adjusted up or down as per the height and convenience of the user.
- It comes with backrest support and saddle for better comfort.
- The indoor cycling bike has five functions display. It tracks calories, distance traversed and time, speed.
- The bike has an adjustable and comfortable seat-height that is great for people of different height.
- The pedal of the bike comes with a foot-locking functionality to avoid slippage of the foot. It ensures smooth movement of the joints and the foot.
- Its resistance-variance allows you to increase and decrease the resistance. You can make the workouts challenging with a turn of a knob away.
- Its max weight capacity 100 kgs.
- These best exercise bikes are available in grey and black coloured.
What We Like
- It has a unique design with 3 kgs flywheel that allows air to ensure effective workouts. It provides smooth, substantial-resistance.
- This indoor exercise bike is reliable and fits in a small space into your house.
- You can adjust the sitting chair as per the need.
- This bike is a clean-cut machine with a compact size.
- This stationary exercise bike is made using a sturdy steel frame and has great quality.
3. Cardio Max JSB HF73 Magnetic Upright Fitness Exercise Cycle
Cardio Max is one of the leading brands in Home Health Care Products. It is present in the market for over 30 years and provides products with the highest quality standards at a good value. You can also go for its advanced model Cardio Max JSB HF78 bike that comes with a 16 level tension controller.
It is a cost-effective solution for a person’s daily fitness-needs. It is a compact and magnetic exercise bike. It provides 8 level tension controller for different athletic needs. Its maximum user weight capacity is 100 kg.
- It comes with a 4 kg flyweight that ensures a quiet cycling experience.
- This bike comes with adjustable, non-skid pedals.
- The display shows distance, calorie, activity-rate, hand pulse and scan.
- This magnetic upright exercise bike comes with 8 level tension controller.
- The resistance-type of the product is magnetic.
- It comes with a one year of manufacturing warranty.
- This bike gives maximum relief to the users.
- It comes in a silver coloured elegant design.
What We Like
- It is robust and compact.
- Its backrest-cushion is very comfy.
- It does not produce any noise while cycling.
- The product is made of a solid frame.
What We Didn’t Like
- The design needs some improvement.
4. Reach AB-100 Air Bike Exercise Cycle
It is a complete cardio workout that makes you healthful. It allows you to burn calories and strengthens your full-body. It is available at an affordable cost.
It has dual function arms that increase the endurance to strengthen your thighs and legs. It strengthens your lower body. This exercise cycle increases your upper-body endurance. It is pack with high-density foam and prevents you from experiencing stiffness.
- It is a stationary cycle that offers a full-body work out supporting 100 kgs.
- This bike has an easy and user-friendly interface.
- Its user-capacity is 100 kg.
- It comes with the LCD display monitor allows you to track modes and distance and speed.
- It has an ergonomic-seating with large adjustable-seat cushion.
- It has a belt-drive resistance that improves pedalling-technique.
- It comes with a one year warranty.
What We Like
- It comes with the high-quality that ensures better safety, less maintenance and guarantee.
- It has a backrest-seat for enjoyable cycling.
- This bike assists you to achieve your goals without putting your health at risk.
- It makes the user works efficiently and operates quietly.
- It is easy to install and use.
5. Powermax Fitness Elliptical EH-200 Orbitrek Exercise Cycle
It is a fantastic 2 in 1 Elliptical Cross Trainer cycle that can turn your home into your gym. It comes with all the good features and quality to provide convenience during a high-intensity session. This bike is the multifunction cross trainer and exercise bike.
It delivers a realistic ride experience. These type of cycles takes your fitness exercise routine to another level. It comes with the LCD display screen. It shows track time, speed, distance, calories burned, and pulse. It is the perfect exercise cycle available at a reasonable cost in India.
- It is a 2-in-1 home gym fitness-machine. This cycle has settings for the elliptical trainer and cycle.
- You can control your intensity using a micro-adjustable tension-controller knob.
- This bike has two ways crank-system.
- Its maximum user weight ability is 100 kg.
- The cross trainer has the comfort-seat that allows you to do the workout-session with ease.
- It comes with the soft adjustable seat, adjustable-handle and heart rate sensor.
What We Like
- Its quality is superb.
- This bike will end up in one corner of your house.
- Its pedals with adjustable height come with the anti-slip property. It protects you from slipping.
What We Didn’t Like
- It does not come with backrest-seat.
6. Powermax Fitness BX-110SX Bike with Back Rest
Powermax is the Sports Fitness and Wellness equipment company. It creates innovative, reliable, effective, indoor fitness equipment to help the exercisers to achieve their health goals. In terms of specifications, it comes with advanced functionalities.
This fitness bike is a space-saving cardio-machine with a versatile seat that allows the user to lean on the back support made of a soft cushion. The counterweight pedals with adjustable foot straps ensure the safest training-session. Its holding-capacity is 110 kg. It is the best exercise cycle in India that comes with the magnet brakes.
- It comes with high-density soft padded seating-chair with height adjustment.
- It comes with the back support pad for better comfort.
- It comes with hand pulse, display and travelled distance.
- It comes with a 4 kg fly-system.
- It has a drive system with Ribbed Belt Transmission.
- It comes with transport rollers with wheels for a happy moment.
- It is certified by TUV/GS.
- It comes with a warranty of 1 year.
What We Like
- It is a portable and durable non-motorized cycle.
- This fitness bike is perfect for daily exercise-routine.
- Its look is sturdy and stylish.
- It has an ergonomic design.
What We Didn’t Like
- The hand pulse sensor is a bit inaccurate when it comes to calculating pulse.
- Calorie-tracker is not resistant to heat.
7. Cockatoo CXB-05 Smart Series Foldable X-Bike
This Fitness Cycle allows you to get perfect well-being at home. It can fit in little space and enable you to do exercise anytime. It is a folding workstation bike that allows you to sit or stand. It comes with a dual-action handlebar.
With a simple twist, you can increase or decrease the resistance. To make your workout-sessions more pleasant, it comes outfitted with a padded seat and a seatback. It can accommodate 110 Kgs user weight and 160-195 cms of height.
- It comes with the calculator that enables you to measure the calories.
- It comes with 1.4 kg flywheel, two-way bearing and 3pcs crank-5.5″display.
- It has an LCD panel that shows distance, time, speed, calorie and pulse.
- It has eight levels of magnetic-resistance to intensify our exercise. It has a magnetic brake system.
- Since it is foldable design, it is useful for the sufferers of back-pain who require support to place the body in an optimum horizontal position.
- Its self-levelling, anti-skid foot-pedals ensure safe-footing during the vigorous workouts.
What We Like
- This bike is portable, and you can use it conveniently.
- It comes with easy installation.
- It uses magnetic braking.
- Its design is sturdy and composite.
What We Didn’t Like
- Since it is lightweight, it isn’t ideal for an overweight.
- It doesn’t come with backseat support.
8. Powermax Fitness BU-200 Exercise Bike
It is a low impact solution and gives you the experience of outdoors cycles with more security and stability. It provides a micro-adjustment tension-controller of a manual resistance system.
A user can easily change it between his/her workout. The bike comes with anti-skid foot clutches with adjustable foot-straps. It ensures that the pedal rotation remains effortless.
- It comes with a digital display that shows time, distance, speed, calories burned, odometer and pulse.
- It can hold the user’s weight up to 100 kgs.
- This bike has a heart-rate sensor on the handle-grip.
- It has a comfortable seat and has vertical-adjustment.
- It has HRD-foam grip-handle.
What We Like
- It comes with great quality and useful for everyday exercising.
- It accurately displays distance, activity-rate, calories-count, etc.
9. Proline Fitness 533B Upright Bike
It is the exercise cycle comes with anti-slip feature. The pedals of the cycle are safe and convenient to use. It is enriched with the smooth and silent belt overdrive-system.
It has the adjustable tension control knob value is up to eight levels. It gets driven by the help of a magnetic belt. This fitness bike adds more firmness to your leg. It comes with an attractive design and a stable-pedaling design.
- It is operated by a battery.
- This upright exercise bike comes with a one-piece crank-system.
- Its flywheel weights is 4 kg.
- This bike assures the aerobic-fitness and efficient burning of the fat.
- The cycle supported the maximum weight of 100 kg.
What We Like
- It comes with an advanced multifunctional display unit. It indicates the ODO, calories burned, pace and length covered.
- Its seating material is soft and vertically-adjustable.
- This exercise bike delivers effective results.
- It stimulates walking and running.
10. Lifeline Exercise Air Bike with Back Seat
This is a cardiovascular workout machine that regulates high BP, prevent heart-attacks and regulates blood sugar. It is easy to adjust the handle and the position of the seating-chair. You can move it forward and backwards during the exercise.
It helps to make your cardiac organ becomes more efficient at pumping blood. It increases the amount of good cholesterol and lowers bad cholesterol. You can ride stationary cycles 30 minutes a day and five times per week.
- The product comes with one year of manufacturing-warranty.
- It is suitable for home use.
- It has ergonomic adjustable-reach arms with padded grips.
- Its electronic meter displays acceleration, distance, time, speed and calories burnt.
- The bike has a manual knob for strength-adjustment.
- It will give you many benefits such as it helps to manage your weight and burn a significant number of daily calories.
- It provides improved joint ability and enhances the motions of your joints.
What We Like
- It allows you to get your heart-pump rate without putting stress on joints.
- It reduces mechanical stress on the back, knees, hips and ankles.
- It comes with a manual tension knob.
- It is suitable for knees, ankles and hip joints.
Most Popular Exercise Cycle Brands
- Cardio Max
Types of Exercise Cycles
In general, there are two types of exercise bicycle for exercising or doing cardio, i.e., Upright, Recumbent cycle. You can use any of them for weight loss and being healthy by doing exercise at home.
Upright Exercise Bikes
These Upright Exercise Cycles look likes regular road cycles. They have an upright riding position that allows you more movement like riding. It gives you better comfort, especially on the back. It gives you a similar feeling of riding a real bicycle.
It might be hard on your back if you are not in the right position. Begin with a slow process initially and boost your exercise regime.
Recumbent Exercise Bikes
Recumbent Bikes are stationary exercise bikes for doing weight loss exercises at home. They have a cosy-backrest. The user sits against the backrest, with legs-out in the front. A Recumbent Exercise Bike is more relaxing than the traditional upright bicycle.
If we compare both the types based on a seat, a Recumbent Exercise Bicycle has a more significant and more comfortable position. In a recumbent bike, you can easily move the bike-pedals as compared to upright cycles. Recumbent cycling works well for people with lower back pain and injury.
How to Choose An Exercise Cycle for Home?
When it comes to buying exercise machines, you get a fabulous and valuable product. Before visiting the sports store to purchase an exercise bike you need to look at lots of factors if you want to buy the one.
Here, we have elaborated the most important things to consider when choosing an Exercise Cycle:
If you are planning to buy an exercise bike, then you must look for specific functionalities and comfort. It comes with the resistance levels, comfortable-seats and other adjustments. A wooden-seat back sometimes causes back pain. You can also purchase an additional seat cover with gel or soft-padding.
Make sure that pedal is wider and have a strap to make sure your feet won’t slip while paddling. Look for built-in-computer or an LCD monitor that can show basic stats like velocity, distance, pulse. Further, the screen should be within for easy access. It should be at a proper angle for clear sight. You can listen to music or watch TV while exercising.
The design of a bicycle plays a significant role as you have to keep it for a longer period. Look for the valuable product that provides relief and better design.
Exercise Bike provides various resistance levels such as air resistance, direct-contact and magnetic resistance.
Magnetic resistance offers a broader range of levels.
It gives you a better field while cycling. Direct Tension allows you to control the strength manually. Besides, this adjustable resistance system provides a smooth and quiet workout-session.
On the other hand, air resistance allows pedalling against air flow that comes from the fan.
The high quality and resistant cycles include magnetic-based resistance. Its great console base gives you specific information about your workout. A quality exercise bicycle comes with built-in workout-programs, heart rate monitoring, etc.
The seat-comfort is the necessary activity while working out. It is better for your efficiency as an uncomfortable position may lead to discomfort while working out. The other factor that one must also look for is the level of seat-adjustment. An adjustable seat makes your session delightfull by providing relaxation to your arms and legs.
Good pedals are important parts of the cycle. It needs to be wide enough to set the feet comfortably on the bike. The narrow-pedals may get a slip or uncomfortable. One must look for the cycle that comes with strapped-pedals.
Exercise bikes come with many varieties. It lasts from a few months to the entire lifetime. You should take into account that more prolonged is the warranty, more significant is the chance of a high quality bike.
The stability of the bicycle is essential according to the mass of the body. Some bikes are lightweight while others are heavy. The different types of bicycles are built to carry different body-weight.
The lightweight cycle is slim and not suits the broad body-types. On the other hand, heavy bikes are bulky and ideal for all body-types.
In case you are planning for heavy ones, make sure it comes with moveable feature.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can A Exercise Bike Burn Belly Fat?
An Exercise Bike or a Stationary Bike is an effective way to reduce extra-fat.
One must exercise daily to reduce the fat with a properly balanced life. It is also considered to be cardio workout at home. It helps you stay in shape.
2. How Long Should I Ride Exercise Bikes?
The bikes are cardio-exercise equipment to shed extra-calories as much as possible and let you sweat. In the beginning, you can do workout around 15 to 20 minutes. Over time you can increase the workout routine from 30 to 60 mins. It allows you to release extra-pounds per hour of bicycling at a moderate level.
3. Which Is Good Exercise Cycle or Treadmill?
Treadmill tends to overcome much more weight than stationary or exercise bikes. It reduces weight, maintains bone density and cardiovascular health. It burns fewer-calories as they are for lower impact workouts for body and joints.
4. What Muscles Does Cycling Build?
Cycle transforms the body and fills the body with power. Cycling is great for lower body muscles, core and arm muscles. It provides a variety of benefits and reduces body fat. It improves the vascular and lung function and targets significant muscles in the group. It includes calf, buttocks, glutes, arms, shoulders and foot.
5. What Is A Spin Bike?
These kinds of Bikes are similar to the Upright type of Exercise Bike. However, this type of bike has a heavier flywheel, and the inertia keeps it spinning while keeping the pedals fixed.
Whereas in an upright bike, the flywheel is of a few kgs only. It works smoothly but, when you stop workout; it stops down quickly. And, its pedals will freewheel.
6. Is Pedaling Good Exercise?
Pedaling makes you sweat, burn extra calories, and improves cardiovascular health. You can indulge in a regular fitness-routine or do the high-intensity workout. It is beneficial for muscles fatigue and good heart-pumping exercise.