In A Hurry? Our Top 3 Picks To Buy
1. Kent Grand 8-Litres RO + UV / UF with TDS Controller Water Purifier
Water is the most vital element of our life. It is the essence of life.
But, with the rampant increase in pollution level, water contamination has become a significant concern today.
You must be aware of the declining water situation of the rivers, which are a primary source of water in India.
If you’ve ever seen a lake or river water around a metropolitan city, it is evident to you how serious the problem of water pollution has become!
The water bodies are in terrible condition. The intake of contaminated water may affect your health.
The appearance, taste and odour of the water should be by the safe drinking water guidelines.
Unlike other home appliances, buying a water purifier requires more tough since it involves the health of you and your loved ones.
We have prepared a list of the Best Water Purifier in India 2019 based on Customer Reviews and our Market Research.
We highly recommend you to read our Water Purifiers buying guide located towards the bottom of this post.
Which are the Top 10 Best Water Purifier (RO+UV) in India 2019?
1. Kent Grand 8-Litres RO + UV / UF with TDS Controller Water Purifier
Millions of people consider Kent Grand a trusted brand as it provides fully tested and certified products.
It is one of the top-rated Water Purifiers that comes with advanced RO + UV + UF + TDS control technology for water purification.
It is ideal for Indian homes. It is the Mineralizer Water Purifier that can easily clean the tap water. It saves 2x the water as compared to the regular purifier. Its maximum duty cycle is 100 L/day.
This Kent Grand with TDS Controller Water Purifier provides you with 100% germ-free-water. Kent has approximately 1500 service centres in India for the customer and after sales service. It is most comfortable for you to get in touch with these centres.
- The warranty is of 1 year on the product.
- Its double purification technology with RO + UV/UF is capable of removing chemical, virus, bacteria and salt. It will give you 100% fresh drinking water.
- It has a Filter Change Alarm for water filter replacement. It indicates when there is a need to change the water filter.
- Its UV fail alarm will alert you in case of UV lamp failure.
- This water purifier is sufficient for 6 to 7 number of people.
- It comes with a user-manual and installation kit.
- It employs Save Water Technology that helps recover 50% as purified water.
- The water tank storage capacity is 8-litre.
- Its UV lamp consumes 8W of power.
- This Kent Grand can purify-water 15 litres in an hour.
- Its power consumption is 60-Watts.
- It features a built-in SMPS (switching mode power supply) that can handle the input voltage up to 300V.
What we like
- It is an excellent RO water purifier with a high-quality thin-film composite RO membrane.
- It includes Carbon Block Filter, UF filter, Copper Impregnated Carbon Cartridge and Sediment Filter Cartridge.
- It has a sturdy body that is spin welded using the latest technology.
- It is a wall-mountable purifier.
- It is the best option for all type of sources.
- It is ideal for a family with 5,6 members.
- It gives a 1-year warranty and 3 years no service charge.
- Its TDS controller or mineralised technology retains essential natural minerals in the water.
What we didn’t like
- It does not have any water level indicator.
2. Havells Max 8-Litres RO + UV Water Purifier
This Water Purifier is a pioneer in water treatment technology. It will serve you germ-free water. It purifies water with double purification technology.
Firstly, the water passes through the RO membrane. Then it goes for UV purification that kills all the bacteria, viruses, etc. It ensures clean and safe drinking water. The best part is the storage tank which is a removable and a good option for the periodical-cleaning.
- It offers a one year warranty.
- It maintains the water pH level and gives purified water with good taste.
- Its Revitaliser makes the water molecules naturally effective. It improves hydration and essential minerals absorption capacity of water.
- It has I-Protect purification system that monitors the purification technique.
- It provides three-way wall mounted facility. You can mount the water filter on any corner or straight on the wall. You can also place it on the countertop.
- This water purifier comes with Zero Splash Faucet.
- It has multiple smart alarms. Its advanced alert system will let you know in the case of tank full, UV, SV or pump failure. It will also alert you at the time of the self-diagnostic process. You get to see when the purification process is over or when the storage tank gets full.
- Its Ingress Tank cover shields the outer frame from insects and dust particles.
- Its water storage tank is easily removed and easy to clean.
- Its storage tank capacity is 8 litres.
- This is the hot-selling RO water purifier with a maximum power rating is of 45 Watts.
- Its ultraviolet lamp consumes 4W of power.
- Its pressure rating is 6 to 30 psi.
- Its input supply is of 230 Volts.
What we like
- Its food grade plastic body is food safe.
- It is one of the most efficient models of water purifier.
- It makes water 100% safe to drink.
- It reduces water wastage.
- Its package includes accessories, manual and warranty card.
- This water purifier has a Silver Impregnated Post Activated Carbon Filter system and sediment filter which gives a tasty and consistent flow of water.
3. Eureka Forbes Aquaguard Enhance RO + UV + UF + MTDS Water Purifier
It is one of the high-grade Water Purifiers that gives you pure water to drink. It lets you choose from the technologies, i.e., RO, UV, UF or TDS levels depending on the quality of water you receive in your area.
You will get the goodness-of-copper in water due to its Active Copper technology. Copper-cartridge provides calcium and magnesium. It improves the taste of water along with the immune system.
The Reverse Osmosis Cartridge reduces microorganisms, hardness pesticides, heavy metal to make it clear.
- iFilter TM removes suspended-particles present in the water.
- Its Chemi Block feature excretes excess chlorine and organic impurities.
- It has Biotron TM cartridges that break down the water-molecules so that it can absorb them easily.
- This water purifier is a wall-mounted purifier that offers a large water storage capacity of 7-litres for joint families.
- It power consumption 45 watts.
- It has a Taste Enhancer to improve the original taste of fresh water.
- The water purifier comes along with a warranty of 12 months.
What we like
- It is compact and is the best for medium-sized families.
- You can manually select the technology as per the water quality.
- It can clean hard water and presents fresh water with a sweet taste.
- The water purifier reduces wastage of water and budget friendly.
- It gives the best value for its price range.
- With TDS controller, it ensures 90% reduction.
What we didn’t like
- It does not have filter change alert.
4. Aquatec plus Advance Plus RO + UV + UF + TDS Water Purifier
This Water Purifier is designed to have a UF and UV technology of purification. If you are getting hard water supply at your home, you can go for this water purifier.
It is an ISO approved Water Purifier. It assures that single droplet of the water gets purified with this purifier. It installs Pre-filter to enhance the long-life of the filter. Whether you connect your filter with tap water or municipal water, it can easy to remove dust particles.
This 12-litre purifier is a top-quality product from Acquatec. The water purifier enables you to adjust the high TDS levels as per the taste.
This is a great RO water purifier for perfect filtration. It cleans up to 99% of germs, chemicals and sediments removal using its powerful RO technology.
If you want your purifier to work well for a longer period, then service is needed every six months.
- The filter and its spares come with a one year warranty.
- It works upto 2000 TDS level.
- It is an RO + UV + UF + TDS Water purifier for having safe water.
- Its cost is useful compared to other brands.
- The RO membrane can remove 99% of contaminants, including heavy metals, fluorides etc.
- Its power consumption is 42W.
- These water purifiers include double carbon blocks to remove 99.99% of the chemical.
- It has eight stages of the water purification process. It comes with Carbon & UV filter, Pre & Post Carbon filters, Sediment filters & UV Ultra Violet filters.
- It comes with stainless steel teeth with O-ring for a comfortable grip and to avoid leakage.
- It’s per hour filtration capacity is 15 litres, and purification capacity is 8000L.
- It provides a wall-mounting, tabletop facility for hassle-free operations.
What we like
- Its package includes premium quality UV, sediment filters & carbon filter, RO membrane.
- It is easy to install and use.
- The UV + UF technology separates salts and sand particles in the water.
- It can filter ordinary water which comes from the tap.
- It doesn’t consume much electricity.
- It has a space saving design and is wall mountable.
What we didn’t like
- It doesn’t have a child lock.
5. Kent Super+ 8-Litres Mineral RO Water Purifier
Kent is a popular water purifier brand in the Indian market. With a mission to give good health benefits to all, they are guardians to your health. When it comes to domestic water purification, RO is a widely used water purification technology.
This is one of the Best RO Water Purifiers for your home that uses the TDS controller system to add essential minerals to drinkable water. Mineral water contains Ca and Mg in the required quantities.
This Mineral RO purifier is a new and one of the advanced appliances that has a clear covering with a storage capacity of 8litres.
Kent’s patented Mineral RO Technology is proficient of removing bacteria and virus. It excludes even the dissolved impurities and suspended impurities. It eliminates harmful substances such as fluorides and heavy metals from water.
With this Water Purifier, you get not only high quality purified water but also award-winning after-sales services. And the obvious reason we can see in this product is that it is available in India at an affordable price range.
- It is CE, and NSF approved purifier.
- The water purifier has a space-saving design & needs less time for installation.
- Its operating voltage is 160 to 300V.
- It is compatible with all source of water.
- The water purifier has spin-welding RO membrane housing to ensure good quality permanent joints. It improves the life of the membrane and stops tampering.
- It holds a one-year product warranty and extra three-year free-service guarantee.
- Its push-fit-elements for leakage-proof performance.
- It fulfils the demand during a power failure.
- This water purifier is wall-mountable purifier to save the kitchen space.
- It comes with multistage purification technology. It can remove all larger impurities to provide you with safe drinking water.
What we like
- It is the best for areas with low TDS level of the water.
- It uses the latest Mineral ROTM technology.
- It purifies from all types of water sources.
- It has an elegant wall mounted design.
- It expels harmful solids and neutralises the pH level in Water.
- The best thing is that it can filter from hard water sources like overhead storage tanks, village and MC water supply.
6. Eureka Forbes Aquaguard Crystal Plus UV Water Purifier
It is the Best UV Water Purifier in India. It comes with a mineral guard that cleans water from magnesium and calcium. It will provide you with tasty and freshwater. It will keep you fit and fine.
It contains a multi-stage purification system. It has a UV chamber, Clarity & Biotron Cartridge. The Carbon filter of Crystal Plus get rid of harmful chemicals that can cause diseases. Even, this water purifier removes the foul smell to takes care of your health.
- The water purifier holds a warranty of 1 year.
- It has a UV water purification system.
- It comes with an owner-manual and installation kit.
- It comes with a food-grade plastic storage tank.
- It comes with Backflush that can remove the stagnant water for filter-cleaning.
- The water purifier will deliver 2 litres of filtered water with high pressure within a minute.
- It has an advanced electronic monitoring-system. It will shut off the machine if any error occurs during the purification process.
- It has an auto-shutoff feature. It will turn off the UV lamp automatically when the purifier is not in use for over 10-minutes. It will help you save energy.
What we like
- Its best thing is long cartridge-life.
- Its filters will last for a longer period.
- It is an energy-saving purifier.
- This is the best budget-friendly purifier.
- Its has a low maintenance cost.
- The water purifier can filter from any water source.
- It ensures a water supply of 100% pure.
7. Kent Pride Plus 8 Ltr Water Purifier
Its is one of the Water Purifiers that use RO + UF+ UV + TDS technology. It gives double purification protection with RO and UF technology. RO removes dissolved salts, contaminants and UF filters particulate matter.
This Water Purifier is excellent for purifying water and gives clean water every time. The most important fact is that it is available in India at a nominal cost.
If you want good health, then this is a must-have purifier to save you from jaundice, kidney infections. It is featured with UV Disinfection technology to keep the storage tank germ free.
- It has a high storage water tank capacity of 8 litres.
- It has a water level indicator. You can easy to know from the transparent water gauge system when the tank gets full or not.
- The product warranty is for one year and three years of free service.
- It has an auto on/off function. It automatically shut when the tank gets full. It starts the refilling when the storage tank gets empty.
- This TDS controller water purifier is ideal for retaining essential minerals in purified water.
What we like
- Its stylish design adds a modern look to your kitchen.
- It gives you healthy living and safe drinking water.
- It decreases the wastage of water.
- It keeps you fit and healthy.
8. Havells Max Alkaline 7-Litre RO + UV Water Purifier
Havells is a leading company in India that has several years of experience in Water Purification industry. It is a reliable solution to get pure drinking water at a low price. It is a 7-litre ro+uv mineralizer water purifier. It can destroy bacteria and viruses in the water.
It comes with a Reverse Osmosis membrane. It is capable of treating all kind of source water. It has an iProtect monitoring system. It delivers alkaline water to help you in better absorption.
It is one of the Best RO Water Purifier that has a futuristic design & enables you to mount the purifier at any corner. You can also place this water purifier on your kitchen counter. Its 7 stage purification system maintain the pH level between 8 and 10.
It comes with unique Faucet for providing a smooth discharge of water. It maintains hygiene in purified water.
- It comes with 7 stage UV and RO purification process to offer you with 100% water safety.
- Its tank storage capacity is 7 litres.
- The warranty is of 1 year on the product.
- Its Minerals technology adds natural minerals. It helps in improving the pH level.
- The Revitalizer improves essential minerals hydration and retention.
- It has a smart alert system. It UV, SV, pump error alerts gives protection against technical and mechanical problems.
- The best part is the tank is removable. You can remove it for periodic cleansing.
- Its water flow rate capacity is up to 15 litres in one hour.
- It is made with food grade plastic to make the product durable.
- It consumes 45-Watts of power.
- It notifies you when the pressure gets low. On that time, you can off the filter switch to protect its motor from damage.
What we like
- This is the good water purifier that gives great taste.
- Its design is elegant and classic.
- It is built to maintaining the essential minerals in the purified water.
- It comes with leak-proof components.
- It can also eliminate dissolved impurities like arsenic, cadmium and lead.
- Its navy blue colour combo looks attractive.
What we didn’t like
- It doesn’t have a filter change alarm.
9. Eureka Forbes Aquasure from Aquaguard Aquaflo DX UV Water Purifier
It is one of the 3-stage UV purifiers that kill harmful germs and bacteria. In fact, it is designed to ensure the complete safety of your family. It ensures pure & healthy water for years.
This Eureka Forbes Aquasure from Aquaguard is the first electric water purifier that comes to India with a double cartridge to remove suspended-particles.
This model furnishes with a smart voltage stabiliser to keep purifier on working mode even on voltage fluctuation.
- The dual cartridge can eliminate essential compounds & odor from water.
- This water purifier has a smart flow feature that gives you 2 litres of water storage capacity.
- Its water level and other smart indicators keep you up to date.
- It has an in-built voltage stabiliser to ensure that your purifier works flawlessly in case of voltage fluctuations.
- There is a 1-year warranty on the product.
- The life of the UV lamp is 5000 burning hours.
- This Eureka Forbes Aquasure from Aquaguard has an Error Indication feature.
- It alerts in case of any failure in the water purification method.
What we like
- It is a UV water purifier for a large family.
- It gives clean and pure water for drinking.
- It uses the best purification method.
- It comes within a reasonable price range.
- It has an innovative, compact and covered design.
10. Kent Pearl 8-Litre Mineral RO + UV + UF Water Purifier
This Water Purifier comes with the water storage capacity of 8 litres and gives you pure and clean water.
It is approved with WQA and NSF that makes it one of the most selling water purifiers. It ensures that it is tested and meets all the testing standards.
Kent Pearl is one of the Best Selling RO Water Purifiers in India that use multiple stage purification process of RO + UV / UF. It eliminates dissolved impurities, microorganisms and adds salts to make water safe for consumption.
- It comes with the double purification of RO + UV + UF technology, that removes heavy metals and dissolved solids. It is the most essential and fully automatic operation of this purifier.
- The water purifier has a feature of TDS modulator that adds essential minerals in the safe drinking water.
- The manufacturer provides free installation on this product.
- The best part is that it supports computer controlled automatic operations.
- Its filtration capability is up to 2000 PPM.
- The Warranty is of 1 year on the product, and there are no Service Charges for three years.
- It is designed using the ABS food grade plastic for higher durability and extended life of the product.
What we like
- It gives 100% purified and fresh drinking water with its dual purification technology.
- The water purifier has an indicator for Water Filter Change.
- It has a UV Fail alarm and a full tank indicator.
- This water purifier has a power cut capability to make sure that you do not drink impure water.
- This kind of water purifier is suitable for large families.
- It provides a free service for three years.
- It doesn’t need a continuous water supply.
Top 10 Water Purifiers in India 2019
|Havells Max Alkaline||RO+UV||7-Litre|
|Aquatec Plus Advance Plus||RO+UV+UF+TDS||12-Litre|
|Kent Pride Plus||RO+UV+UF+TDS||8-Litre|
|Eureka Forbes Crystal Plus||UV||No Storage|
|Aquasure Aquaflo DX||UV||2-Litre|
Best Water Purifier Brands in India
- Eureka Forbes
Other Models That You May Consider
- Blue Star Majesto 8-Litre RO Water Purifier
- Blue Star Aristo 7-Litre Water Purifier
- HUL Pureit 5 Ltrs Classic RO+UV 6 Stage Water Purifier
- Livpure Glo RO+UV + Mineralizer Water Purifier
- Kent Ace Mineral 60-Watt RO+UV+UF Water Purifier
Different Types of Water Purifiers
A good water purifier provides clean water and protects us from life-threatening diseases. It has become a necessary household item.
Based on the type of technology used, water purifiers are of three types:
- UF Water Purifier
- UV Water Purifier
- RO Water Purifier
UF Water Purifier / Gravity Based Water Purifier
UF is also known as Ultrafiltration. Gravity based water purifier uses a pressure filtration system to purify water.
It is certified to remove cysts from water. It is an inexpensive water purifier that runs even in the absence of electricity. Moreover, it can work with a normal water supply.
It works well to normalise the TDS level of water. Its technology ensures that the viruses and bacteria are ultimately killed. UF Water Purifiers are Non-Electric Water Purifiers.
UV Water Purifier
UV stands for Ultraviolet. As the name suggests, this purifier uses Ultraviolet rays for filtering water.
It is a fast disinfection process in which water passes through the membrane and sterilises the microbes in the water. This type of water purifier has the capability of water purifying coming from all sources.
When the UV light falls on the outer cell membrane of the micro-organisms, it passes through their cell-body and destroys DNA. It prevents the microorganisms from reproducing. These water purifiers kills bacteria and viruses from water.
The disadvantage is that UV filters can’t remove the diffused salts.
RO Water Purifier
RO is known as Reverse Osmosis. These Water purifiers are the most convenient and the most reliable RO water purifier kind.
In this filtration process, the input water first passes through a semi-permeable membrane. This membrane has a pore size of 0.0001 microns.
It can reduce the hardness of water, metal, fluorides and other toxic chemicals present in water.
The only drawback is that the water purifier needs a specific amount of water pressure that further needs additional power.
Let’s take a look at the chart of differentiating the three water purifiers:
|RO Water Purifiers||UV Water Purifiers||UF Water Purifiers|
|These water purifiers eliminate all the bacteria, virus, cysts from the water.||These water purifiers eliminate all the viruses, but their dead-bodies persist in the water.||These water purifiers can remove all the viruses from the water.|
|It requires electricity to operate.||It also needs electricity to operate.||It doesn’t require electricity.|
|It eliminates the dissolved salts.||It can’t eliminate dissolved salts.||It can’t eliminate dissolved salts.|
|RO Water Purifiers are great for purifying the water that is high in TDS level, or hard water.||UV Water Purifier is suitable for cleaning municipality and tap water.||UF Water Purifiers are excellent for treating hard water, the water with a low TDS level.|
How to choose the Best Water Purifier For Home Use?
Every day there are new products added to the market. There a lot of options available in the market that makes you confused. We suggest that you need to understand the functionalities of each type of water filter.
In this section of this article, we have mentioned some important factors that will help you to make the right and final decision. There are a few specifications and factors that you should keep in mind while planning to buy a product.
Before purchasing a water purifier, you require to check the quality of the water being supplied in your locality.
Water quality varies from one place to another. In some places, water is full of contaminants. While in some areas, it is loaded with germs. Sometimes, we get muddy or soapy water with bad odor and bad taste.
Odour and taste of the water tell about the quality of water. When we store it in a steel vessel, it sometimes leaves behind white patches. It indicates the presence of chemicals in the water. A purifier with aqua taste booster function balances the pH level and improves the taste of water.
It comes in the form of ions from natural as well as unnatural water sources. Water with TDS upto 300mh/litre is ideal for drinking purpose.
If the water supplied to your area is hard and has a salinity, you should buy an RO water purifier. It removes microbes from the water and regulates TDS and pH.
If you are getting soft water with low TDS, you can buy a combination of UV + UF water purifier.
There are water filters that use alkaline technology to treat alkaline water, for example, Aqua Ultra. Alkaline Water Purifier works differently to purify water. However, this type of water purifiers isn’t popular in India.
In case, it is low; you can use activated-carbon filtration and sediment filter to get pure water. The pre-activated carbon filter absorbs impurities, industrial waste and chlorine and removes volatile organic compounds. The post-carbon filter improves the taste of the purified water.
You can check it by using a TDS controller meter. It helps you determine whether you need a water purifier or not.
It is the most important point that you have to consider. Checking the size of the water purifier is another essential factor to consider. It is required to check the storage capacity of the RO and consider zero contamination water tank. You need not bother about filling it again.
The best storage capacity is helpful if frequent power-cuts occur in your area. High storage capacity will ensure a supply of pure, safe and healthy water.
Brand and Certifications
Every water filter needs regular maintenance. So, you should check for the support of the water purifier.
Do not buy local water purifiers as they don’t work for a long time. Most of the purifiers also provide additional functions such as hot water purification system and LED indicator for error alerts and purification status.
Please don’t fall for the companies that provide a product at a cheaper rate with no quality check. They claim to present the best in class service.
Make sure to buy a water purifier from a trusted and registered brand that offers quality products as well as after-sale services. You may check different customer reviews to make sure that the product is right for yourself.
For Example, you can opt for Kent Grand that has been awarded top certifications from ISI, CE, and WQA.
We always recommend choosing the budget-friendly Water Purifiers from reputed brands. These big brands offer excellent customer care services in almost all cities and towns. Proper maintenance and service at periodic intervals assure the life-span of the machine. These reputed water purifiers brand have a sleek design. The intelligent digital display provides warranty on electrical parts and lessens the yearly maintenance cost if the water filter life-claim is valid.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why Do We Need a Water Purifier?
According to the Ministry of Drinking Water and Sanitation, 8.19 per cent of all habitations being affected by the poor water quality. Around 90% of Rural India’s water comes from groundwater. Also in urban India, about 50% of water supply is groundwater-based. But today, underground water pollutant is a significant problem for every home in India!
Suspended contaminants like fluoride, metal, mercury, rust, arsenic, etc. are dangerous to the human body. Contaminated water needs to be pure and making it completely safe for drinking because access to pure water is the birthright of every individual.
It removes all types of impurities and makes the water safe for drinking.
2. What is TDS?
It is known for Total Dissolved Solids. It is the total amount of organic and inorganic elements in the water.
Generally, ground-water has a high TDS level. However, it varies from place to place.
It alters the taste of water. If we consume water which is high in TDS, it may cause intestinal problems in the long run.
According to WHO, water with a TDS less than 300mg/litre is considered excellent for drinking.
3. How to Buy a Water Purifier for Different Sources of Water?
A water purifier can purify the water from all kinds of water sources. It is essential to decide which RO water purifier to buy for yourself.
Generally, we use water from three sources :
Tube wells or Borewells are the most common sources of ground-water.
Groundwater generally has a high TDS level with TDS between 200 to 2000 ppm. RO water purifier is an excellent choice to purify such kind of water.
Municipal Water is a Public Water Supply System by the Municipal Corporation.
If the water-supplied in your locality has a TDS between 1-200 ppm, you can opt Gravity or UV water purifier.
Multiple Sources of Water
Along with purifying ground-water and water from the municipal organisation, some water purifiers can detoxify the water from many sources such as bore well, taps, tankers, etc.
An RO water purifier is the most efficient purifier for water from all sources.
4. Is It Secure to Purchase a Water Purifier Online?
Well, it depends on the website and seller. Brands like Kent Aquaguard, RO, etc. manufacture great quality water purifiers. You can buy water purifier without any worry from the online shopping store. You should look at all the features of the product before purchasing.
5. Can I Buy a Non-Branded RO Water Purifier?
Buying non-branded water purifiers is a wastage of money. Always select a water purifier from a registered and authorized company. It promises you the best results and offers the best value for the money you spend.
Also, the efficient use of a water purifier from a brand cuts down the annual maintenance charges.
6. Does an RO Water Purifier Causes Wastage of Water?
Reverse Osmosis Water Purifiers waste a lot of water. It is the only downside of an RO purifier.
For every litre of purified water, it produces 2 litres of reject stream. Higher is the number of TDS; higher is the wastage.
However, you can utilise this water for mopping the floor, vehicles, etc.
7. Which is the Ideal Water Purifier for Borewell Water?
RO Technology-based Water Purifier is one of the Best Water Purifiers in India for bore water since the TDS levels are high.
If the bore well water has low-TDS and does not contain any chemicals, Gravity-Based Water Purifier is good, the excellent water cleanser for borewell water purification process.
8. Which is better – Stainless Steel tank or ABS tank?
Both are good in a way or two.
However, if we compare the two, stainless steel is more cumbersome and requires high maintenance.
On the other side, ABS plastic is non-toxic and highly durable. It can resist high temperature. Moreover, it does not demand much maintenance.
9. Is there any purifier available that can work without electricity?
UF Water Purifier work without electricity. But they do not work with water having a huge TDS level.