In A Hurry? Our Top 3 Picks To Buy
In summers, filling the water into bottles and keeping it in the refrigerator all the times, becomes a tedious task.
Installing a water dispenser in your home or office is one of the best ways to achieve this since it cuts out the hassle of carrying bottled water with you.
Wouldn’t it be great if you get hot water for coffee without using kettle or stove? The water dispenser is the only solution to your problem.
A water dispenser is a functional appliance that gives you large quantities of clean drinking water at your preferred temperature.
It is one of the most natural methods to access the water, just by providing filtered water through replaceable bottles.
Out of a pool of options, it gets challenging for selecting one out of so many choices available.
We have prepared a list of Best Water Dispenser in India based on Customer Reviews and our Market Research.
We highly recommend you to read our reviews buying guide located towards the bottom of this post.
Which are the Top 10 Best Water Dispenser in India 2019?
1. Voltas Pearl Black Water Dispenser
It is a countertop dispenser having an attractive design and adds elegance to your kitchen. It comes in a standard size. The dimension of the product is 31×34.5×94 cm.
It is one of the Best Water Dispensers from the list of water dispensers available in the Indian market. It has a Good Water Dispensing Capacity. Its cooling-and-heating functionalities make it ideal for your home or organisation.
It is a simple, plug-and-play machine. Just click on the three taps and quench your thirst.
- This normal, hot and cold water dispensing device comes with three faucets that serve water with hygiene.
- Its cooling capacity is 3 liters/hour, and the heating capacity of the product is 1 litre/hour.
- It comes with a one-year manufacturer warranty.
- It comes with a storage-cabinet for storing bottles.
- Its freestanding design occupies the minimal area on the floor.
What we like
- It comes with a compressor cooling.
- Its surface is non-scratchable.
- It has a compact design and spacious as compared to other machines.
- It is easy to clean and maintain.
2. Blue Star Normal Standing Water Dispenser
It is a premium standing dispenser. It comes with the mini refrigerator at the bottom by which you could drink water. But you can also store it for a later time. It offers finest-cooling functionality along with a wide range of functions.
It is available in blue and white coloured combo shade. It is one of the Best Water Dispensers in India that comes with strong push taps for dispensing water. You can store it at any smooth revolving base. It does not create any mesh in your kitchen area. It is a cool device that keeps the water fresh and odourless for a long time. It does not get corroded or rusted. It comes with a refrigerator that offers convenience to the user.
- It comes with three different water outlets for cold, hot and normal water.
- It comprises of a cool-cabinet for refrigerating small-items such as bottles, tetra packs etc.
- Its body is made of fine and high quality plastic material.
- It has a stainless steel water-tank.
- It has a one-year manufacturer’s warranty.
What we like
- It has high-quality push-taps.
- It requires less maintenance for cleaning.
- It is a corrosion-resistance.
- Its price is nominal.
3. Blue Star BWD3FMRGA Star Hot, Cold and Normal Water Dispenser with Refrigerator
It is one of the Best Water Dispensers that fulfils the daily basis requirements. It can supply hot, normal and cold water and at the same time can keep your food items like a cold drink, juice in the bottom of the refrigerator.
You can manage or take the water according to your choice with the help of temperature-switches. It comes with a little-cabinet that gets divided by plates. You can quickly put your bottles, milk packets, tetra packs and tiffin boxes inside the fridge.
- It is a free-standing machine with a 14 liter fridge at the bottom.
- This plain, hot and cold water dispensing-machine comes with three temperature taps.
- Its cooling capacity is 2.5 liters/hour, and the ability for hot water is 5 litres/hour.
- The body of this heavy duty dispenser has ABS food-grade plastic and water-tank made of stainless steel.
- It provides a warranty for one year.
- It comes with a storage compartment to store small items.
What we like
- There is a safety lock characteristic for a hot tap.
- It has a heavy duty bottle piercer with bottle holder.
- It works at low power.
- It is available in India at the best price.
4. Voltas Mini Magic Pure-T 500-Watt Water Dispenser
It is a tabletop water dispenser that is generally small in size and could be accommodated on any top of the table. The cooling capacity of the product is 3 liters/hour.
The weight of this mini magic dispenser is 13 kg. It is one of the Best Water Dispensers in India that comes with a sleek design. Its power consumption is 500 watts, and the operating voltage is 230 volts.
- It comes with three temperature taps that serve hot, cold and normal water to the user.
- It heats 5 litres water per hour.
- It comes with an LED indicator.
- Voltas provides one year warranty on the product.
What we like
- It comes with an anti-corrosive durable body.
- It can be kept anywhere on your dining table or kitchen top.
- The surface of water dispenser isn’t scratchable easily.
- It requires low maintenance for cleaning.
5. Usha Instafresh Cooling Cabinet Water Dispenser
The Usha Instafresh Cooling Cabinet Water Dispenser comes with a cooling-cabinet that has a cold water nozzle, that is ideal for the Indian summers. This product can fit into small corners easily. It comes with long-lasting, spouts with an anti-bacterial-treatment.
Its corrosion-free-cabinet make it a low maintenance product and also has enough space to accommodate the food-items. It comes with a Child Lock for Hot Water Faucet, prevent spillage of water and also save the kids from accidental burn injuries.
- The capacity of hot-water is 5 liters hour.
- It is a floor-standing type-dispenser.
- The water storage capacity for cooling water is 3 ltrs per hour.
- It is provided with an LED indication for heating, cooling and power functionality.
- It is all-in-one-dispenser that dispenses cold water and warm water.
- It has a cooling-cabinet with a storage capacity of 18 litres.
What we like
- It has an advanced cooling system.
- It comes with a refrigeration option.
- It is available in India at an economical price range.
What we didn’t like
- It doesn’t connect to the mainline. You need to have a water bottle.
- It comes without a warranty.
6. Blue Star Plastic Water Dispenser
This plastic liquid-dispenser is designed to deliver you better water facilities. It contains three-taps cool, hot and normal. It comes in a standard size. It requires easy maintenance. It has two switches at the back. One is for cold water and another one is for hot water.
It operates on low power. It comes with a container holder. The overall weight of the product is 12.9 kg. It is a reliable product. It does not get attracted to rusting and corrosion. It maintains proper hygiene-conditions.
- It has a tabletop design and is made of ABS Plastic.
- Its tank made of food grade stainless steel.
- Its colour is blue and white.
- The product offers a manufacturing warranty for 1-year.
- It comes with hot water dispensing locking-system.
- It has three temperature-taps, 3-litre cooling-capacity and 5-litre heating capacity per hour.
What we like
- It comes with a removable tray for easy cleaning.
- It is highly energy-efficient.
- It has a quiet operation.
- It is available in India at a pocket-friendly price.
7. Usha Instafresh Table-Top Water Dispenser
It is a conventional quality countertop-dispenser for your homes and small offices. It saves room-space, time and power to run the machine.
It is a long-running-dispenser from Usha. The overall weight of the machine is 12.4 kg. It is a compact-dispenser that is suitable for your kitchen cabinet counters. It is designed for effective-cooling even in scorching summers.
- It is available with water faucets for hot, normal and cold water.
- Its water storage capacity is 4 litres.
- It comes with an LED indicator for power/heating/cooling functions.
- It has stylish faucets with anti-bacterial treatment.
- It comes with a one-year comprehensive warranty.
What we like
- It is highly durable and corrosion-resistant.
- It is environmental friendly new age refrigerant.
- There is no need for installation; all you have to do is plug and use the device.
- It has child lock for the hot-water spout.
- Its price is budget-friendly.
8. Blue Star Water Dispenser
It comes with a storage cabinet at the bottom. The body is built plastic that makes it look attractive and exquisite.
This floor-standing model comes bottom cabinet. It is good for home and public places like food centres etc. It comes along with a heavy duty bottle piercer with a bottle holder.
- It’s a heating capacity of 4.5 liters/hour.
- It comes with three temperature-setting.
- The body made of ABS plastic.
- The dispenser-cools 2.5 Liter water per hour.
- The warranty on the product is for one year.
What we like
- This hot and cold water dispensing-device provides hot and cool water almost instantly.
- It is equipped with a food grade stainless steel tank.
- It has long lasting plastic front panel.
- Its price is reasonable.
What we didn’t like
- It doesn’t have a child lock safety feature.
9. Atlantis AWD-005 Plastic Water Dispenser
This plain, hot and cold water dispenser is a compact and sleek model. It comes in white and brown in colour. It is a device which cools and dispenses water (3 litres per hour).
It offers you efficient cooling at 110 watts and further gives you ready-to-drink hot or cold water as per requirement. The dimension of this product is 55x34x31 cm. It has a safety lock property for the hot tap to ensure safety.
- It is a top-loading water dispenser.
- Its cold-temperature-range is between 7~13º C.
- It has a heating-capacity of 5 litres per hour.
- It consumes 500 watts of power.
- It comes with 12 months warranty.
What we like
- It has different faucet for each-kind of water.
- It is compact and takes less space.
- It is good for household use since it has ample capacity.
What we didn’t like
- Its built-quality isn’t up to the mark.
10. Wellon Table Top Water Dispenser
It is a better quality dispenser that comes with all options of basic water dispensing such as three-taps for hot, cold and plain water. It is a reliable and durable product. It is a type of tabletop-dispenser.
This plain, hot and cold water dispenser has an automatic water control temperature. These kitchen appliances are a safe option for getting cold-water in the hot-summers. It maintains proper hygienic conditions.
- It is made of food-grade stainless steel SUS304 Water-Tank.
- It has an ABC plastic that is antibacterial.
- It comes with high-efficiency compressor cooling.
- Its power consumption is 500 watts.
What we like
- It is available in India at an affordable price.
- It is made of quality plastic material.
- It is easy and simple to install and is user-friendly.
Top 10 Water Dispensers in India 2019
|Water Dispenser||Warranty||Cooling Cabinet|
|Voltas Pearl||1 Year||Yes|
|Blue Star Normal||1 Year||Yes|
|Blue Star BWD3FMRGA||1 Year||Yes|
|Voltas Mini Magic||1 Year||No|
|Usha Cooling Cabinet||1 Year||Yes|
|Blue Star||1 Year||No|
|Usha Table-Top||1 Year||No|
|Blue Star H Series||1 Year||No|
|Atlantis AWD-005||1 Year||No|
Best Water Dispenser Brands in India
- Blue Star
Types of Water Dispensers
Generally, water dispensers are categorised into two types, electric and non-electric water dispenser. In electrical water dispenser, you have the option of getting water at different-temperature. You’ll not be able to do so in a non-electrical water dispenser, so electrical water dispensers are more expensive than the non-electrical ones.
Table Top Water Dispensers
You can place these water-dispensers on a kitchen platform. They utilise the 5 Liter of water bottles for their water supply. These dispensers use Peltier devices for cooling the water and air pump technology to hand out the water.
If your home has small-space, getting this kind of water dispenser is the best choice for you.
Top Loading Bottle Dispensers
These type of water dispenser can be positioned anyplace on the floor. It is excellent for office-spaces and places in your home where the pipeline accessibility is too far away. Once the supply of water is consumed, you have to replace the empty bottle for another round of freshwater.
The wall-mounted dispenser is perfect for those who don’t want to be restricted by regularly replacing water bottles to get filtered water. It is connected to the household pipeline for the water source. Its small storage tank gets automatically refilled which then gets purified with the filters inside.
Free-Standing Water Dispenser
A free-standing dispenser can be placed anywhere on the floor. They are designed to mount the water bottles upside down into the dispenser.
How to Choose Water Dispenser?
Here are some of the features that you must keep in mind while considering the choices.
If you feel that your house isn’t able to accommodate a big dispenser, then pick a counter-top water-dispenser. For office use, you can go for large machines.
Most standard water-dispensers can accommodate 2,4 and 5-gallon water bottles that are good enough for the offices and home use.
While regular water dispensing machines dispense cold-water and water at room temperature. Some advanced models can dispense lukewarm water, warm water, cold-water and plain water.
While refilling the water, people often face a problem of water being overflown. Select a dispenser with a tray so that the overflow water doesn’t spill on your floor.
Cooling and Heating Speed
It determines how fast a dispenser heats up or cool water. The heating speed of the machine is higher than its cooling-rate.
Standard dispensers have a cooling-capacity of 2.5 litres/hour and 5 litres/hour for heating.
Child lock is a vital safety assurance to have in your dispenser. It is especially crucial in tabletop and free-standing designs, which have water spouts within the reach of small children. This feature will prevent the children from opening the tap and spilling the water all over.
Ease of Use
You need to check for the space between the water-faucet and drip tray. The precise products have sufficient-space between the tray and water tap to allow you to fit tall glasses, water bottles, etc.
Water Quality and Purification
You can choose products that comes with the water purification system. Mostly we have to use filtered water in dispensers, but nowadays, some water-dispensers also come with water purifier filtration system.
The water-dispensers come with water purifier filtration systems.
Always buy a water cooler with filters such as ultraviolet filter, carbon charcoal filter, water distillers etc. These offer extra-clean and freshwater for your good health & fitness.
While most standard water cooler dispensers come with a cooling-cabinet that allows you to store food-items. There are some other useful features to look for, such as LED night light, adjustable thermostats, cleaning reminder, cup holders and compare it with similar appliances available in the market. Some water-dispensers have a smaller compressor unit which consumes less power. It comes under good kitchen appliances that deliver water-with-hygiene.
Reputed companies also provide after-sales or customer care service to there customers. You can check the price by reviewing our buying guide of top-water dispensers and then you can also purchase dispensers according to your budget.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Does the Water Dispenser Filter the Water?
A water cooler or an instant warm water dispenser is utilised to give easy access to drinking water. Dispensers don’t have the function of filtering the water. You can directly connect your water-dispenser to a water line. If you want to choose bottled water, then you must be sure that the water inside is filtered and purified.
2. What Are the Benefits of Water Dispensers?
- The main advantage of a water cooler is that it dispenses fresh and safe water anytime you want.
- It can dispense water at the push of a button.
- Dispensers are a great way to reduce the use of plastic bottles and efficiently use water without any wastage.
3. What Is the Difference Between the Top Loading and Bottom Loading Water Dispenser?
The top-load water-dispensers use water-bottles that are placed on the top of the device and load directly into the water-tank below. In bottom loading water dispenser same water containers are used, but the bottle is hidden below the unit.
The bottom loading water dispenser reduces spills and potential accidents caused in your kitchen while replacing a used water bottle with a new water bottle.