When we talk about life-changing technologies, most of us think about the advancement in medical science, communication and computing. Have you ever thought about the Washing Machine?
A Washing Machine is one of the essential home appliances that became widespread in the 20th century.
Probably, it’s been a long time for most of us when we washed our clothes with our hands.
This time-savvy miracle technology eliminates manual labour, giving unmatched freedom to women across the globe!
Today, we throw a bundle of sweaty, dirty or stained clothes into a washing machine; and get them clean and dry within some minutes. Thanks to the incredible efficiency of a washing machine!
Buying a washing machine isn’t an everyday thing. It is a long-term investment for every Indian home. So, you need to choose wisely. With so many variants available in the market today, finding the best one isn’t an easy task.
Based on our Market Research, we have prepared a buyer’s guide along with a list of 10 Best Washing Machine in India 2019.
We highly recommend you to read our buying guide located towards the bottom of this post.
Comparison Chart for Top 10 Washing Machines for Home (Top & Front Load)
|Washing Machine||Load||Capacity (Kg)|
|LG T7281NDDLG / T7288NDDLG / GD||Top||6.2|
|IFB Senator Aqua||Front||8|
|IFB Senorita Aqua SX||Front||6.5|
Which are the 10 Best Washing Machines in India for 2019?
1. Haier 5.8 kg Fully-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine (HWM58-020, White)
Haier HWM58-020 is the automated top load washing machine available under Rs 16000. It is an appliance one can rely upon since it comes with all special wash functions. The body is made of plastic of high quality that makes it rust resistant and more durable.
- Its overall capacity is 7 kg and is suitable for bachelors & couples.
- It comes with six washing programs such as ECO, pre-wash, quick wash, daily-wash, rinse and spin.
- Its input voltage is 230 volts. Its motor rotates with a maximum 1000 RPM speed.
- It also includes options for memory function, rinse cycle and rinse hold, spin speed, half-load and drain.
- It has a single drum for both the washing, as well as, drying of clothes.
- It comes with a multi-segment display that updates regarding every process of the cycle.
- Its Quadra Flow Pulsator ensures perfect cleaning.
- Its Fuzzy Logic control automatically measures the load of the clothes and the washing time.
- It has a double level spin tub that washes the clothes quickly.
- Haier provides a five year warranty on the motor and two years on the product.
What we like
- Its washing quality is excellent as it can easily remove dirt from collar and cuff.
- It is budget friendly.
- It is capable of doing all kinds of washing.
- Its plastic cabinet is free from rust.
2. Bosch 6.5 Kg Fully-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine (WOE654W0IN, White)
Bosch is one of the popular washing machine brands in the country. Bosch washing machines fulfil your washing needs. It will give full comfort while washing clothes and drying. It is a Fully Automated Top-Loading Washing Machine. It comes with the 6.5 Litres load capacity.
- It’s closing lid is soft. It will protect your hands from accidental injuries.
- It has a tempered glass window that makes it easy to hold the heavyweight.
- It has a power-off memory. It restarts the washing process if it stops in case of power failure.
- It comes with a user-friendly control panel. It is simple and easy to use.
- Its child lock enables you to prevent all settings from being changed by your child.
- Its filter collects fluff and lint to keep your washing tub clean.
- It has many wash programs. You can choose the right one at the press of a button.
- It comes with an automatic dispenser. It is a dual dispenser that adds liquid and powder separately.
- It can run a machine with a low water pressure of up to 0.3 bar.
- It provides a wash option of rinse hold.
- Its power consumption is of 360 watts.
- Its operating voltage is 230 Volts.
What we like
- This washing machine by Bosch gives a perfect wash within 15 minutes.
- Its motor is mighty that operates in a silent mode. It will never disturb senior citizens.
- The machine offers freshness to the fabrics. You enjoy germs-free and hassle-free cleaning.
3. LG 6.2 kg Fully-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine (T7281NDDLG/ T7288NDDLG/GD, Middle Free Silver)
Save INR 300.00 ( 2% )
(as of 16/06/2019 21:58 IST - Details)
Buy Now on Amazon
LG washing machines are compact. So, they don’t take much space. It comes with a stainless steel drum and water level settings facility. It is free from bacteria, germs, and rust. Clothes are cleaned efficiently. It allows you to wash and dry the clothes quickly. It is good enough for removing dirt and stains.
It is the Best Top Load Washing Machine in India (2019) from the house of LG.
- It doesn’t produce any unpleasant smell both inside and outside the tub.
- It provides a child-lock facility to protect the machine from naughty children.
- It comes with Turbo Drum Technology. It is useful for eliminating the toughest dirt through hard water.
- It has three mini pulsators and one main pulsator. The stream of water flows in a vertical direction. It mixes the laundry well.
- It comes with an auto restart function. It assures that the machine cycle starts itself if the power is back.
- Its door panel is smart, safe, smooth and convenient.
- You can download SmartThinQ app if you find any problem with your washing machine. It will help you to detect the error; saves time and money.
- Its input voltage supply is 220 Volts.
- There is a 2-year warranty on machine and 10 years on the motor.
- Its maximum rotational speed is 700 RPM.
- Its capacity is of 6.2 kg. It is good enough to add clothes in bulk. This machine is ideal for couples and people living alone.
What we like
- It consumes less amount of water.
- Its installation is easy.
- It has a rust free plastic body.
- Its price is reasonable as compared to other models.
- It comes with a powerful BMC motor.
- It is a smart inverter fully automatic machine.
What we didn’t like
- Since its maximum spin speed is just 700 RPM, the clothes aren’t quite dry.
4. IFB 6.5 kg Fully-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine (TL-RDW 6.5kg Aqua, Ivory White)
IFB is one of the leading brands for best washing machines. It is the long term washing machine for Indian households. IFB 6.5 kg fully automatic top loading washing machine cleans the clothes with less water and energy. It uses 104 litres of water for a single wash cycle.
- Its capacity is 6.5 Kg. It has 8 different wash programs for washing heavy jeans and delicate clothes.
- Its spinner rotates with a maximum RPM speed of 720.
- The washing machine requires 108 litres of water with 0.3 to 0.8 bars pressure.
- It comes with safety lock, auto-balance, wash mode, memory backup, smart sense and auto voltage protection system.
- It has a separate dispenser for adding bleaching powder with hands.
- It comes with a Tub Clean facility.
- It gives Aqua Spa Therapy, and its soft scrub pads remove tough stains from the cloth.
- Its 3D washing system soaks the clothes faster.
- It uses 360 Watts of power, 220 to 240 voltage, 50 Hz frequency.
- It has an air bubble wash Leveller for vibration reduction. Plus, it helps to run the machine for a long time.
- The Warranty is of 4 years on product and 4 years on the motor.
- Its inner drum is made of stainless steel. It comes with a digital display screen that allows you to choose the program according to your need.
What we like
- It is suitable for all types of fabrics.
- It does the deep cleaning of heavily soiled fabrics.
- It is gentle on clothes but tough on the stains.
- This top load washer uses less water.
- It has a air turbo drying system that dried the heavy clothes within few minutes.
5. Samsung 6.5 kg Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine (WW65M206L0W/TL, White)
Samsung is one of the top brands for electronics in India. Samsung front load fully automatic washing machine is beneficial for washing lots of dirty clothes. It has many inbuilt wash modes (quick wash, delicates, blanket, etc.). You can wash your lightly soiled clothes within a few minutes. It saves energy, time and efforts.
- It holds a comprehensive warranty of 3 years.
- Its capacity is 6.5 Kg.
- It runs at a rate of 1000 RPM. It lowers the time taken in drying the wet clothes.
- It comes with a touch panel. Temperature can be set as per your need.
- It comprises a digital inverter motor. It increases the life span of the product. Plus, it lessens the noise level.
- It comes with a ceramic heater that instantly gives heating water. It prevents the calcium build up. It is useful for eliminating all the stubborn stains from clothes.
- It comes with Diamond drum that looks unique and elegant. It has diamond-shaped depression with small holes. It will protect your fabrics from being trapped or damaged.
- It’s silver wash technology can remove bacteria and mold from your dirty clothes.
- It operates at 220 Volts.
- Its package includes hose drain, hose inlet, user manual, shutter, clip ring, screw fitting.
- It doesn’t need any battery to start the cycle.
What we like
- Its container is washable.
- It is super reliable. It produces less noise/vibration.
- It is an ideal machine for a house with 3-4 family members.
6. Samsung 6 kg Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine (WW60M206LMW/ TL, White)
Samsung is a trusted brand in the Indian market. There are numerous Samsung Washing Machines in the market. If you are looking for a large size, Best Front Load Washing Machine with advanced features and latest technologies then, this is the perfect option for you. It is one of the Best Selling Front Load Washing Machines.
- The machine has a capacity of 6 Kg. It is enough to put more than 6 Shirts and Trousers, 1 Bed sheet, 2 to 3 Towels in the washing machine.
- It comes with three years warranty on the product and ten years warranty on DIT.
- It is perfect for singles and couples.
- It automatically senses the high and low voltage.
- Its motor rotates with the highest spinning speed of 1000 RPM.
- It has a diamond-shaped drum pattern and small water exit holes that protects clothes.
- Its ceramic heater reduces hard-water scale buildup.
- It rapidly washes heavily soiled garments.
- Its Quick Wash feature allows you to select the length of the wash cycle from 15 to 30 minutes.
- It’s Digital Inverter Technology makes it energy and water efficient.
What we like
- It eliminates stains from clothes completely.
- It distributes the optimum level of water and detergent throughout the wash process.
- There is no abrasion of fabrics.
- It gives you best wash for different types of clothes.
7. Bosch 6 kg Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine (WAB16060IN, White)
Bosch is a Top German brand, well-known for its superior quality products. This machine is certified by ECARF or the European Centre for Allergy Research Foundation.
Bosch washing machine with ActiveWater Sensor Technology helps the machine to sense the load. It gives excellent washing results. It is perfect for a home with working couples, bachelor or a small family.
It provides Drum Clean feature to remove lint or toxic residue from inside the tub. It keeps the washing drum allergy-free to provide you with a better washing result.
- There is a warranty of 2 years on the product.
- Its motor comes with 10 years warranty.
- The machine has 800 RPM spin speed.
- It has an in-built water heater.
- It comes with a pre-activated speed perfect feature.
- It comes with a 6 kg load capacity. It is suitable for bachelors and small families with 2-3 members.
- Its ActiveWater feature automatically detects the load of garments. Even, it adjusts the water levels as per the laundry weight and fabric.
- It requires 2300 Watts of energy to operate.
- Its 3D AquaSpa helps in improving the washing performance.
- It includes prewash, speed wash, start/stop function.
- The Monsoon Program removes the odour of damp clothes.
- It comes with an ergonomically designed rotatory control knob. You can wash, rinse and spin the fabric within 15 to 30 minutes.
- It is specially designed with Volt Check feature that automatically checks the power fluctuation. It resumes the process once the power remains stable.
- The anti-vibration design of the machine reduces noise and vibrations; and improves wash quality.
- Its noise level is of 49 decibels. You can wash the dirty garments even at night.
- The Energy Plus Setting keeps the fabric completely free of detergent residues.
- The inlet pipe is 1 metre long.
- It allows super clean washing dirty clothes with a low water pressure of 0.3 bar.
- It comes with PreWash mode. It automatically drains out the dirty water before the actual wash-cycle.
- It has a reload function that allows for adding clothes mid-cycle. This feature tackles one of the major drawbacks of front-loading washing machines.
What we like
- The machine works on Allergy Plus Technology that removes the harmful allergens from the clothes.
- It has a daily wash mode. It is a better option for hassle-free laundry results every day.
- It has a child-lock so that children can’t play with the machine.
- The machine has got a high European Energy Efficiency Rating.
- The machine runs silently when running at maximum speed.
- Active Water Feature cleans the wash drum using hot water to remove detergent residue and bacteria.
- It has foam detection system to remove excess of foam.
What we didn’t like
- If the tap isn’t close to the washing machine, you would have to spend extra money on a longer inlet pipe.
8. IFB 8 kg Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine (Senator Aqua SX, Silver)
IFB is a popular Indian brand that gives a tough competition to international brands. It is the Top-Selling Front Load Washing Machine in India from the list of best washing machines. It has been designed with the excellent features, keeping Indian customers in mind. It is of good quality and suitable for a large family. Its dynamic water system ensures that clothes are properly soaked in water.
- IFB Aqua SX automatic front loading washing machine can hold 8 kg of the load.
- The machine has a maximum water storage capacity of 60 Litres that is sufficient to run a wash cycle.
- It’s Aqua Energie Technology purifies the soap and gives a fresh look to apparels. It converts hard water to soft.
- It has Ball Valve technology that removes water out from the pipe without detergent. Therefore, it will never waste your washing powder.
- It comes with a user-friendly LCD panel that helps you to choose the wash mode as per your washing needs.
- The wash settings include soft-cradle wash for delicate fabrics like Kanjivaram saree, Satin and Silk, Laces, Chiffons without any harm.
- It consists of a Foam Control System to maintain the quality of the wash.
- It has crescent moon grooves on the drum surface that protects the dresses from damage.
- It also checks the power fluctuation. When the voltage gets low, it automatically pauses the cycle and restarts it when the voltage gets stable.
- It uses 2250 Watts of power and 240 input voltage. Its motor rotates with 1400 maximum RPM speed.
- It creates bubbles in the water flow to give an excellent cleaning job.
- The Warranty is of 4 years on product and 4 years on the motor.
- It has a time delay feature that helps you to schedule the wash period. You can also delay the wash time from 30 minutes to 24 hours.
- It detects unbalanced clothes and adjusts them automatically.
What we like
- It is perfect for daily use. Cleaning of curtains and woollens is effortless.
- It comes with clean drum facilities that help to remove all germs and fungi from the washing machine.
- It has a magic filter that gathers the lint and fluff to keep your laundry clean.
9. IFB 6.5 kg Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine (Senorita Aqua SX, Silver)
IFB Senorita Aqua SX 6.5 Kg fully automatic front loading washing machine is of good built quality. It is a necessary home appliance for reducing workload. If your clothes are having a little amount of dirt then, you can use this function to make them neat and clean. It can wash the maximum number of clothes at once.
This machine is fully automatic front load washing machine that ensures less wastage of water. It consumes less amount of energy and corrects the load imbalance. It gives a quick wash to the fabric and gives a shiny look. Even its dryer drains the water from all the materials. Also, it will never produce any lousy smell in washed clothes after dryer.
- There is a 4 years warranty on product.
- Its water consumption is 43 litres.
- Its input supply is 240 Volts.
- It needs 220 Watts to operate.
- It has three-dimensional wash system.
- It uses a water spray system including a nozzle. It creates a 360-degree current in the drum.
- It comes with 7 Segment LED digital display.
- It has auto imbalance system. If loads are unevenly distributed during the laundry program then, it smartly redistributes the clothes. It ensures tangle free wash.
- It has a crescent-moon cast drum that ensures gentle wash during tumble process. It circulates the water in a swoosh pattern. So, your clothes won’t rub against the wall of the drum.
- It comes with Aqua-Energie filter. It dissolves the detergent better and softens the cloth.
- It provides Baby Wear mode. It gives extra clean and extra special care to baby clothes.
- It includes 3D wash system. It helps to soak the clothes completely to deliver you an excellent wash result.
- Its Ball-Valve technology avoids wastage of soap and water.
- It will produce less noise and vibration.
- It automatically monitors the high and low power fluctuation.
- Its child lock freezes the machine’s setting.
- It has a special laundry add feature that allows you to add or remove laundry in the mid of wash cycle.
What we like
- It can easily lift the weight of heavy jackets, jeans, bed sheets, etc.
- It is energy efficient and capable of doing the task using lesser water.
- It pauses the wash cycle in case of voltage fluctuations and, resumes the wash program when the voltage gets stable.
- Its auto-imbalance program re-distributes the wash load weight in the drum.
- The washing machine doesn’t waste any water.
- It optimizes water usage.
10. LG 6.5 kg Semi-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine (P7550R3FA, Dark Grey)
It is quite difficult to get the rat out from the machine because if it enters the machine, it will damage the motor. This is the reason why LG washing machines come with the quality plastic cover that keeps the rats away. The dirty clothes are pre-treated by a smart scrub station. It takes 30-40 minutes to complete the wash process.
LG 6.5 Kg semi-automatic top-loading washing machine is suitable for nuclear families. It is considered as one of the Best Top Loading Washing Machines in India (2019) available under 11000. You can buy it with the utmost ease.
- It has three basic wash programs depending on the type of cloth and extent of soiling, i.e., gentle, normal and strong mode.
- The product comes with a 2-year warranty.
- It has a spinning speed of 1300 RPM. It takes less time to wash and rinse the number of clothes.
- It comes with a lint-filter. It collects the hard dirt during the washing.
- Its roller jet pulsator offers 360-degree rotation. It gives you a better washing experience.
- It comes with Rat Away technology.
- It’s spin shower removes detergent completely.
- It consists of a large wash tub of 66 litres.
- It has Air Dry feature that can dry every single cloth.
- It has a multi-utility tray and a powerful impeller for quick cleaning.
- It comes with collar scrubber. It can remove stubborn dirt effectively.
What we like
- It is excellent for three to four members.
- The pulsator technology creates a strong stream of water.
- It is regarded the Best Semi-Automatic Washing Machine in India.
- It is ergonomically friendly.
Best Washing Machine Brands in India 2019
What Are the Types of Washing Machines?
Based on the load type and function type, washing machines are of three types:
Front Load Washing Machine
Front loading washing machines are a bit expensive. But these are highly efficient as compared to top load washing machines.
Automatic Front Load Washing Machines work with a tumbling action. It makes sure that the clothes require less water to soak.
It consumes less electricity, less detergent, less water to clean your garments fresh. It reduces noise level and drying time. However, the complete wash cycle is 1.5 to 2 hour long.
It is a good buy for those who have kids and babies at home. From removing the poop and pee stains to washing heavily soiled baby clothes, it is quite beneficial.
In a Front Load type Washing Machine, the rotating drum turns the clothes back into the water. The capacity of Best Front Loading Washing Machines is high. It helps you to add garments at once without losing cleaning performance. Front loader machines have longer cycles as compared to the top loader machines.
Please note that Front-Load Washing Machine requires water pressure of 1 bar. So, the vertical height of the water supply tank must be at least 16.5 feet from the washing machine but this is not a major concern for Indian Homes. The dryer cycles are shorter.
So, if there is a shortage of water and electricity, you can opt for front loaders machine.
Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine
If you are on a tight budget, then this washing machine would be a better option.
Top-loading washing machines are user-friendly. It is the best option for those who have trouble bending down and picking up things.
Top load washing machines have lesser features compared to front load machines.
It is suitable for small families and bachelors. If you have trouble in bending down then, the automatic top-load washing machine is useful for you. However, these machines consume more electricity.
How to Choose a Washing Machine for Home?
Today, the world is running at high speed. No one wants to lag.
Fully Automatic Washing Machine gives real comfort. It saves a lot of time and saves our body from fatigue.
The price of a washing machine is not low like daily soap. It is a huge investment. So whatever washing machine model you buy for your home, it is essential that it must be worth spending money. You should have a good knowledge of famous brands and energy efficiency rating.
You find a variety of front load or top load washing machines in India along with automatic and semi-automatic models. It becomes challenging to deduce how well the machine will work, how much water will it consume and what would be its running cost on the basis of electricity bills.
Here, we’ll try to clear all these queries. We have explained some of the important factors you should consider if you are planning to buy a new washing machine. If you choose the best washing machine according to these factors, you will never regret it.
Washing Machine Type
Whatever the type of machine you choose, if you don’t use the right amount of detergent, multiple wash cycles will be required. It leads to power and water wastage.
There are three types of fully automatic machines, i.e., Top Load Semi-Automatic, Fully Automatic Top Load and Front Load Fully Automatic machine.
Top Load Semi Automatic Washing Machine
- It is wider in size with a separate washer and dryer.
- It comes with two separate sections. One is the washing chamber, and another one is the dryer. So, It require to manually transfer the clothes from washing chamber to dryer.
- They have three to four wash programs. It means you can set the temperature between 0 to 4 according to the requirement.
- Most of the semi-automatic washing machines consist of impeller wash systems. It uses less water and doesn’t require a continuous water connection. Also, it ensures less consumption of electricity. To get the soapy water out, it requires a water inlet. It has a nominal price as compared to fully automatic machine.
Top Load Fully Automatic Washing Machine
- Since it has an affordable price, everyone can buy it with ease. It consists of a transparent door lid at the front side instead of the top.
- Running flow of water is required.
- It comes with 10 to 15 washing temperature programs. It is suitable for all kinds of fabrics. These machines have a single drum where both the washing and drying is done.
- It has an auto backup system that will never interrupt your previous settings after power cuts. It also needs a water supply source near the washing machine. It comes with quadra flow pulsator that helps in rotating the things completely. It creates a multi-directional water flow for cleaning clothes efficiently.
- These machines don’t require any manual intervention. Once the machine starts working, you can’t add more clothes into the machine.
Whirlpool washing machines use some of the latest technologies such as Sixth Sense Softmove Technology, SteamCare Technology, etc.
The soft move technology can change the drum movements according to the type of fabric. It offers different wash types such as a soft cradle wash, power shower, etc. Steam Care Technology uses steam to prevent wrinkles.
Front Load Fully Automatic Washing Machine
There are many top-selling front load washing machines available in India. There are modern, attractive and fully automatic models of washing machines.
- Front load machine includes 100 wash modes and a thermostat feature that is helpful to control the water temperature. It has variable spin speed options to dry the clothes. It has the highest number of wash programs compared to the other washing machines.
- Few brands come with Inverter direct drive technology, LED display and touchscreen panel.
- Conventional motors have movable parts. A lot of friction is involved. Whereas, a Direct Drive Motor results in less friction as the moving parts such as gears and belts are removed. It is done to save electricity lost in friction while running a gearbox. So, washing machine with direct drive technology works silently.
- Automatic machines don’t require to transfer clothes. Some top models consist of a softener dispenser. Whereas in some machines, you might have to add fabric softeners at the end of the cycle.
Washing Machine Size and Capacity
It is an important factor to consider before you buy a washing machine for your home.
The capacity of a washing machine is the weight of clothes a washing machine can handle at a time. In other words, it is the amount of load; a washing machine can handle.
The capacity of a washing machine depends on two factors:
Size of the Family
6 Kg machine is suitable for small family size. It can easily carry the weight of 4 to 5 shirts or trousers, 1 Bed sheet and 2 to 3 Towels.
8 Kg is suitable for large families. It can hold 6 to 7 shirts, 3 Bedsheets, 5 Towels, 7 to 8 Trousers in a single time.
10 kg load capacity is sufficient for four to five members. It can easily lift the load of 9 Trousers and Shirts, 8 Towels, 5 Bed Sheets.
The number of clothes you wash per cycle also determines the capacity of a washing machine.
In a house where clothes are washed once or twice a week, one must go for a washing machine with a large capacity and maximum speed.
In case you wash your clothes frequently, or there is less space in your home, you can opt for a washing machine with a smaller capacity.
A Semi-Automatic machine consumes 20 Litres of water to run a cycle. Whereas, Top Load and Front Load machines require 40 to 50 Litres of water.
Many people use hot water cycle to clean clothes. Plus, they use dryers to dry them.
Many Front Load washing machines come with an inbuilt heater. They dry up the fabric to a higher degree.
This feature provides ease of washing clothes in the winters. You can fix the temperature setting from cold upto 95° Celsius. Moreover, this function dries clothes faster in the winters.
The clothes of a patient need to be disinfected on regular basis. So, this feature in a washing machine is also beneficial for those who have a family member suffering from a disease. Although hot water wash feature isn’t the highly energy-efficient method, it delivers a better output.
Many top load machine models don’t have temperature control settings. Such machines consist of two-inlet pipes for cold water and hot water.
Auto Select or Fuzzy Logic
It is one of the great features of a washing machine. Many of the washing machine models these days, come with an Auto Select Feature. It automatically determines laundry load; detergent, time and water required.
It displays the time left for a washing cycle to complete.
Child Lock Feature
It is another essential factor to consider. With this feature, the panel of a washing machine is locked. It prevents children from disturbing the wash-cycle. It also ensures child safety.
Delay Start Function
It is one of the special features of a washing machine. This feature allows users to set the time, as well as, a 24-hour time delay setting. It will enable you to delay the cycle. It becomes quite easy to schedule the laundry time according to your suitability.
Innovative Drum Technology
A drum is one of the most important parts of any washing machine. The design of a drum plays a vital role to get a high-quality wash.
Different manufacturers use different innovative technologies. For example, the best selling washing machine from brands like Bosch uses VarioDrum Technology. This technology ensures safe and careful washing. The machine employs the flat side of the paddle for cleaning clothes. You can see different movements of the paddle as the drum changes its spinning direction.
Samsung uses Diamond Drum Technology. It has diamond-shaped depressions that prevent the clothes from sticking to the drum.
Auto Detergent Dispenser
Too much or too little of detergent destroys the performance of the machine. This auto detergent feature in high-end models automatically determines the quantity of detergent required by the load.
Anti Vibration Technologies
During a spin cycle, the vibration levels are at its maximum. Ant Vibration Technology employs high-tech sensors to eliminate the vibrations. It adjusts the drum motion and helps in maintaining the load balance.
Some of the advanced washing machines use smart diagnosis feature that is able to troubleshoot the problem without help of any technician.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which Washing Machine is Suitable for hard water?
Hard Water is a common problem in various places across the country. It is quite difficult to dissolve the detergent in the hard water.
If we use hard water for washing fabrics, white layers of the residue get accumulated around the drum and the supply pipe and choke them.
To tackle this problem, manufacturers use hard water treatment technology in their new models. These models can convert hard water into soft water and, adjust their performance according to the hardness of water respectively.
If you are planning to invest in a washing machine that can treat hard water, make sure that it contains a filter that converts the bicarbonates in the hard water into fine crystals.
If your budget is high, you should purchase the IFB 8 kg Fully Automatic-Front Loading Washing Machine. IFB machines have an inbuilt water softener. Performing all functions with hard water is compatible. It also provides high-quality wash results with better washing in hard water. Its price is also reasonable.
Which Washing Machine Is Better, Auto Top Load Or Auto Front Load?
Both the top loading and front loading washing machines reduce the time required to wash clothes and dry them.
There are many brands of washing machines in the Indian market, but the Front load machines are more efficient as compared to the automatic top load washing machines.
It uses one-third of water, power, and detergent than the top loaders. However, top load washing machines are also user-friendly and easy to use.
Top load machines are less expensive than Front load machines. It is an ideal choice for small families and singles.
What Is Lint Filter In Washing Machines?
It is a small mesh filter which collects the heavy dirt from inside the washer. Many Top Loading Washing Machines come with this feature to trap the clothes dust. Lint filters improve fabric quality after wash.
Is Semi-Automatic Washing Machine Suitable For All Kinds Of Clothes?
Yes, many semi-automatic machines are suitable for washing all types of clothing. You can clean woollen, silk, chiffon, sarees, bedsheets, cushions, kids wear, synthetic, cotton, denim, heavy jeans, etc. It will never damage your expensive clothes.
Can We Wash The Clothes With Hot Water?
Yes, you can clean garments with hot water. It will never harm your clothes. Even hot water is very effective for oil removal from bed sheets and bath towels.
Does A Top Load Washing Machine Eat More electricity?
No, it is not necessary that using a top loading washing machine leads to high energy consumption. Top load machines take less time to dry cloth. It rinses the water from all dresses within 5 minutes. However, the electricity consumption of a washing machine depends upon its usage.
Are IFB Washing Machines Good For Domestic Use?
Yes, a washing machine of IFB is a good choice for domestic use. Its electricity consumption is less. It uses various latest technologies such as the smart inverter technology, motion technologies, motion direct drive technology, noise reduction technology and the washing technology.
All these make our job easy and gives us a hassle-free efficient washing. However, Inverter Technology in washing machines is the best of all the technologies.
A conventional washing machine has a motor designed to run for a fixed load. But, inverter technology makes the machine run at a speed that is optimum for the load on the machine. It means your machine runs at variable speeds according to load.
This smart technology increases the efficiency of the machine. It helps you in saving electricity.
Which Washing Machines Are Desirable For Nuclear Families?
A semi-automatic washing machine is sufficient for two to three number of people. Its price is reasonable.