Today, no one has sufficient time to fulfil their fitness goals.
Do you want to reduce belly fat and look slim? Are you looking for ideal health and body?
Many fitness devices have developed for reducing weight, and Treadmill is one of them. With your home treadmill, exercise becomes quite useful. You can use it for race training as well.
There are many health benefits of using a treadmill.
- Treadmill works as a stress buster and gives excellent comfort.
- Treadmills usually have a digital tablet that can help you to observe the calorie-rate.
- It improves your heart health.
- It helps to reduce high bp and lose weight.
- It is easy to use, and it is also useful for cardio workouts.
- It aids to make strong ABS that means good for muscles.
- It keeps us active all day.
Buying the Top-rated Treadmill isn’t an easy task. But don’t worry.
We have prepared a list of the Best Treadmill in India based on Customer Reviews and our Market Research.
We highly recommend you to read our Treadmills buying guide located towards the bottom of this post.
Top 10 Treadmills in India
|Treadmill||Max Weight||Speed Range|
|Powermax TDA-230||115 Kg||1.0-14 kmph|
|Maxpro PTM 405||110 Kg||1-14 kmph|
|Powermax TDM-98||90 Kg||1.0-10 kmph|
|Powermax TDM-97||100 Kg||1.0-10 kmph|
|Healthgenie 3911-M||100 Kg||0.8-10 kmph|
|Cockatoo CTM-05||90 Kg||0.8-10 kmph|
|Fitkit FT063||120 Kg||1-14 kmph|
|Fitkit FT100||110 Kg||0.8-14.8 kmph|
|Powermax TDM-100S||110 Kg||0.8-12.8 kmph|
|Afton BT-19||110 Kg||1.0-14 kmph|
Which are the Top 10 Best Treadmill For Home Use in India 2020?
1. Powermax Fitness TDA-230 Motorized Treadmill
These treadmills will change your entire life. It gives the proper shape to your body. It helps you to maintain the parameters of your health through a fitness-program. Its sensor provides accurate real-time readings.
This is the Best Treadmill in India that comes with the copper-mesh core technology. It consumes less power and produces less noise. It comes with audio-speakers for music. It has portable wheels as well.
- It provides 100% silicon oil for belt lubrication.
- It is suitable for people with 115 Kg of weight.
- It gives a hydraulic soft-drop folding.
- It comes with a lifetime warranty on the frame and 3-years on the running motor.
- It has a heart rate monitor display on its handrail.
- It has an auto end safety key that you can press to avoid accidents.
- It offers 15-level auto inclination for an intense workout.
- It comes with 2.0 Hp continuous duty DC motor.
- Its running belt has special friction coating. So, it gives proper enjoyment.
- It has a 5-inch Bright Blue LCD display. It measures calorie-rate, speed and time.
- It is the superb treadmill that has 12 number of pre-set programs.
- It has dual shock spring with comfortTech 6-point damping method.
- The product supports a mobile or tablet holder. You can place your android and IOS devices for checking updates.
What We Like
- It enables you to change the speed from 1.0-14 Km/hour.
- It gives MP3-connections for listening to audio.
- It comes with two loudspeakers.
- It helps you to stay healthy easily.
- It includes semi auto lubrication option.
- Its shock absorption method reduces stress on your knees.
- It comes with the control panel in front of the client.
2. MaxPro PTM405 Folding Treadmill
Welcare is one of the popular brands for treadmills in the Indian market. It allows you to play music with auxiliary input from your MP3 player or iPhone while exercising. With this folding treadmill, you can do exercise at home. It is an amazing tool for increasing endurance and losing fat.
It is the Best Treadmill in India that enhances the body-shape & saves your life from many diseases. It is built to withstand the toughest workouts while providing connectivity, motivation, and technology you need. It comes with a 5″ LCD panel that shows you the time, speed, etc. It has 12-preset programmes.
- The warranty is of 1-year on the motor and lifetime warranty on frame.
- It comes along with 12 fixed workout session modes, 1 to 14 Km/h range.
- It comes with the 2.0 Hp DC motor power. The maximum power of a 4 hp peak is enough to keep the engine running.
- It shows the time-elapsed, calorie burned rate, pulse, or heartbeat.
- It is an ideal treadmill for every age.
- It is easily foldable as it comes with a soft fold hydraulic system.
- The dimensions of the running area surface are 1150 X 420mm.
- It has heart sensors on the handlebars.
- It has a multi-layered running belt that reduces sudden shocks.
It comes with a mobile holder that keeps smart devices safely while running.
- It can hold the maximum user weight of 110 Kg.
- It has 12 preset and H1-H3 settings for workout-programs. You can change any mode as per your stamina.
What We Like
- It is noise-free, more powerful, more effective and energy-saving. It has a non-slip surface.
- It is highly efficient, more space-saving.
- It has a sturdy design and is easy to understand.
- Its track will give you the utmost comfort.
- It is a great treadmill for toning the cardiovascular system.
3. Powermax Fitness TDM-98 Motorized Treadmill
Powermax is a well-known treadmill brand of Fitness Machines in India. It is a complete health solution. It is perfect for a fitness-studio, home. It will make your activity more memorable and energetic.
The main aim of this treadmill is to give full enjoyment to its users. It is one of the Best Treadmill in India that will provide you with inner peace and relax your mind. It is an excellent choice for people who want to be productive. It shows speed, distance, burned calories as well. It has a USB port to connect a pen drive.
- It comes with a 1.5 HP continuous DC powerful motor that goes up to 2 hp peak with consistent velocity.
- The brand gives a warranty of 3-years on the motor and warranty period of 1 year parts.
- It comes with a 5.5 inches LED display with additional traits.
- It has 12 built-in exercise programs that you can choose as per your health goals.
- It has various speed-levels that you can set from 1.0 Km to 10 Km per hour.
- It comes with a heart rate monitor that monitors from your palm when you place your hand on the handle.
- It has an inbuilt speaker, iPhone/MP3 compatible music port. You can use it to listen to music.
- It has a volume control knob and speed-controller settings. You can set as per liking.
- It is a motorized electric treadmill. It is useful for long-running.
- Its running surface height is 43.3 inch, and width is 15.75 inch.
- It is a foldable treadmill so you can fold when not in use. Thus, it won’t take a lot of places.
- It comes with a physical lock and auto-terminate safety function. It will never put any impact on your joints.
What We Like
- Its LED display is free from dust, water, and moisture.
- It comes within a affordable price range.
- It is shock-proof, and its holding grip is superb.
- It is compact and lightweight treadmill model.
- It has 5 Anti-Skid layers. It ensures that its running surface is free from slippage.
- It is the best treadmill that allows for easy moving from one room to another.
- It burns excess belly fat and visceral fat.
- It uses less electricity. Its continuous motor works with low noise.
- If you accidentally fall from it, the machine will stop automatically to save you from injury. You can also use safety clips.
4. Powermax Fitness TDM-97 Foldable Motorized Treadmill
These are affordable motor-powered treadmills. It will never take much area in the room. It’s running area is flat. It will give a hassle-free experience. Its 5.5-inch display panel is easy to use. It’s 12 preset & three target-based modes are reliable.
Always buy a 25% maximum user weight machine than your weight. Assume that your weight is 75 kg, then you should buy this 100 Kg one. It will give you full comfort while running.
- This machine is comprised of Heart Sensors.
- It comes with in-built quality sound-speakers, USB connections, Mobile holder.
- It has an Auto-stop function.
- It has 1.8 mm Multi-ply polyester satin weave, and carbon steel body.
- The manufacturer offers the 3-year motor warranty and labour-warranty of 12 months. Plus, you will enjoy a lifetime frame warranty.
- Its wheels are movable, and you can fold up the treadmill up to 90 degrees.
- It has 99.9% copper coating on the 1.0 HP motor. It works with high pace.
- It has 1.0 to 10 Km per hour of speed-modes. Its maximum user weight capacity is 100 Kg.
- Its display panel is water and shock-resistant. It is free from moisture and dirt as well.
- It has three-layer paint on steel mainframe to protect the product from corrosion.
What We Like
- It is compact and is of top quality.
- It comes with the manual lock for safety.
5. Healthgenie 3911M 1.0 HP Motorized Treadmill
With this product, you do not need to go outside for weight checking to shed extra weight. You can bring this treadmill and start your fitness-regime. It is the great treadmill for runners.
People who don’t have to run with great speed can choose the speed range between 0.8 km and 10 km per hour as per their convenience. It comes with 12-pre set workout programs. It has a Digital LCD that shows the speed, distance, time & heartbeat as well. Use stabiliser with it from power fluctuation.
- It works at 1.0 Hp, and its maximum weight holding power is 100 Kg.
- It has a bright 3-inch red LED screen. It observes speed, distance, calories as per the activity of the runner.
- It is portable that will help you to rotate the machine from one room to another room.
- The brand provides a warranty of 3 years on the frame and 1 year on the other parts defects.
- It gives an excellent sound experience while working out on a treadmill.
- It has a safety clip and an emergency stop button. It will give you better protection.
What We Like
- It is durable, space-saver and works at a high rate.
- It is folding sports equipment and that makes it ideal for your home.
- It provides an amazing feature set at an affordable rate.
6. Cockatoo CTM-05 Steel Motorised Multi-Function Treadmill
These treadmills are useful for health. It is beneficial for everyone to do a workout on it with ease. It has a sleek and stylish finish. It makes the workout more convenient.
This treadmill comes with a 5″ Digital LCD. It displays the rate, calories burned, distance, time and pulse-rate. It has heart-rate monitoring as well.
- The warranty is of 3-years on its motor and one year on the parts.
- It also comes with a lifetime frame warranty.
- It lets you adjust the speed from 0.8 to a maximum of 10 Km/hr.
- It comes with a 5-inch LED screen.
- It comes with a high-quality engine of 1 HP.
- Its running belt size is of 1.4 mm that is thick and durable.
- It has built-in sensors to detect the heartbeat.
- It displays calories burnt, distance and time.
- It comes with the small wheel size that enables you to tilt it.
What We Like
- Its display panel is shock-absorbing.
- It is suitable for jogging or walking.
- It helps you to stay healthy and fit.
- It is available at an affordable value in the market.
What We Didn’t Like
- It doesn’t have the auto inclination.
7. Fitkit FT063 7 in 1 Auto Incline Motorized Multi Functional Treadmill
It is the Best Treadmill in India that is a multifunctional-motorized product, a better combination of good looks and functionality. It is a great example of durability and strength. With auto incline, it decides to incline the floor for a better workout by automatically detects the velocity and other factors. It has jump-wheels that make sure that you have better cushioning and a good movement.
These treadmills provide all the necessities for a fantastic cardio-workout. It gives you exercise comfort with better convenience and fun. It is designed explicitly for intense training. Its LCD screen shows speed, time, calories, distance and heartbeat measurement. It also gives you lots of space to jog or run.
- The product gives a 1 year warranty on the parts & manufacturing faults.
- It comes with a heart rate monitoring that checks your heartbeat.
- It includes Display with calories burned, preset-programs, F+ App, sound-system, AUX port and cable.
- It has 12-preset workout programs for an efficient-workout.
- It can carry a maximum of 120 Kg.
- It provides different speed-levels. One can adjust it from 1 to 14 Km per hour based on your stamina.
- You can move it to any place with its soft drop function.
- It comes with an auto incline that can increase the incline levels from 0 to 12.
- It comes with a start, stop & mode key. You can start and stop the activity.
- It also comes with easy folding and unfolding with Hydraulic drop-down for easy mobility and space-saving.
What We Like
- It ensures easy mobility.
- It is a great quality product with all the safety measures.
8. Fitkit FT100 Series Motorized Treadmill
These treadmills are designed for people with overweight who need fitness equipment for regular exercise. It is available at the nominal cost in India. There is no best formula than exercise for reducing stomach fat. It comes with auto lubrication feature.
You should start the working out program as soon as possible on this machine. It is one of the Best Treadmills in India that will help you to burn fat or calories. It comes with an LCD and a digital dashboard. It will display speed, time, burned calories, etc.
- It provides warranty 1-year on parts and labor against any production defects.
- Its frame warranty is of 3-years.
- It is equipped with great options. Its standard usage power is of 1.75 Hp. and maximum power usage is 3.25 Hp.
- It comes with rotatory-wheels so that you can move it to any corner.
- It has a bottle holder. You can hydrate while using the treadmill.
- It has unique speed-knob, stop & mode key.
- It has an inbuilt-MP3 setting. You can connect your headphones to your smartphone to make your jogging memorable.
- It has a display with 12 preset records.
- It comes with an AUX and USB option to connect your mp3-player or mobiles.
- The speed range lies between 3 and 12.
- It provides a safety key/safety clip. You can attach with your clothes to avoid foot or knee injuries.
- It includes programme methods for performing any functions.
- Its weight capacity is 110 Kg.
- Its lubrication process is manual.
- It checks elevation and calories burned.
What We Like
- It comes with a manual incline feature. It allows you to change the incline level by using the control panel.
- It is easy to install. You can fold it when not in use.
- It helps to burn more calories and give muscle tone.
9. Powermax Fitness TDM100S Multifunction Treadmill
This is gym cardio equipment for your home in the market. It offers a unique ability to have a high grade and space-saving treadmill all in one. It is one of the best Treadmill in India according to the size and cost. It comes with 12-preset programs for efficient exercise. It has a heart rate sensor on the handle as well.
It is another Best Treadmill that comes with reasonable price-range in India. It comes with AUX & MP3 speakers and an anti-skid belt. It has an LED display that shows the time, distance, speed, calories burned and activity-rate.
- It comes with a lifetime frame warranty, 3-years warranty on the motor and 1 year on parts.
- Its maximum holding capacity is 105 kg.
- It has a running deck of 49.6 x 16.9 inches.
- Its 2.0 HP efficient motor runs fast. It gives peak power performance.
- It has a speed range of 0.8 to 14.8 km/hr with a grip pulse sensor that monitors your heart-rate.
- It includes USB and AUX input for music.
- It is multifunctional including massager and sit-up bar.
- It has a 6-level manual incline and 3 target depended modes.
What We Like
- It works as a powerful massager & gives more comfort to Hips, Stomach, and Thighs.
- It is suitable for the circulatory system and strengthens muscles.
- It has a safety clip. You can attach to your clothes before exercise.
- It is easy to set and easy to store. It is a good gym device.
- It has an LCD to display 12-preset programmes.
- Its manual incline feature adds resistance for better results.
10. Afton BT-19 Steel Motorised Treadmill
People with overweight need this motorized exercise equipment. Start the workout at home program on this treadmill. It allows you to enhance the speed-level as per your convenience. It will help you to decrease your belly fat faster. With HSS (Hydraulic Soft-drop System), it is easy for wrapping the treadmill.
It is one of the perfect Treadmill for strength training. Jogging improves mental health, saves from diabetes. It also reduces the stress level. You can also try push-ups on it. It is available at the affordable cost in India with the ultimate specialties.
- It has 2 Hp continuous DC motor for the long run.
- There is a sensor on its handrail to monitor the heart activity.
- It is effortless to calculate speed and distance travelled through the LCD display. It gives an instant result of brisk walking.
- It comes with smooth-moving wheels and shock-resistant surface.
- It has a 3 level manual incline option for more endurance.
- It comes with three-year warranty motor and one year warranty on parts and on the frame.
- It can hold 110 kg. You can run or walk with a range of 1.0 to 14 Km per hour.
What We Like
- It is an ultra-quiet and offers quiet performance.
- It comes with stainless steel material.
- Its running track is spacious.
- It can burn extra calories on subsequent use.
- Its precision capacitance ensures smooth movement on the belt.
- It comes with an elegant LCD display with blue backlight.
- It gives you the result based on your running activity, mileage, and calories.
- You can incline the treadmill to three different levels.
- It is portable and easy to move.
Best Treadmill Brands in India
How to Choose the Treadmill?
Choosing the Treadmill depends on many factors. You should look for its stability, programs, and warranty, etc. Here is the list of the points you should consider.
The speed of the motor depends upon the Horsepower (HP). You can buy 1.5 Hp and 2.0 Hp motor. These are efficient and work with continuous speed.
Touch Display Panel
A lot of treadmills come with an LED display. It offers various preset functions and impressive traits. It can display activity, beat sensor, etc.
All these are necessary to check the weight daily.
Auto Stop Safety Function and Safety Clip
It is an essential feature as it will save you from injuries. You must buy a treadmill that gives you better protection.
Before running, you must attach a safety clip with your clothes. It will help you maintain the proper balance.
There are two popular types of Treadmills, motorized and non-motorized i.e. Manual Treadmills. The main difference between both is that the motorized can move the belt automatically whereas others won’t. It will reduce your efforts to move the belt.
Non-Motorized works manually. For this, you have to move the belt with your own feet to increase the speed. These treadmills tend to be less expensive than others.
Machine Folded function
You should check the HSS function. It will help you to wrap the device when not in use.
It is a better choice for you to save more room space. It also provides ease of cleaning.
Length and Width
Most of the runners require a belt bed of range 55-60 inches. Whereas, walkers can use 45-50 inches long belt. And, tall runners or tall people with massive running strides need even longer belt bed. Length of a treadmill isn’t the same as the length of the bed.
The length must accommodate the base portion as well as the bed’s motor.
It should be at least 22 inches wide for the runners. It would provide plenty of space if you have a misstep.
Look for high-tech functions such as health metrics. You should choose a treadmill with an LCD display. It will display step count, and distance-covered, etc. Advanced treadmills also have the shock absorption system, auto inclination. A Wifi, USB ports, the MP3 compatible audio system is the must-have qualities. These days, the treadmills connect to the elements such as fitness apps or website. It also provides personal trainers for workouts.
A good interval workout helps you to stay fit easily and achieve any goal you desire. Some models offer full-fitness packages like a twister, massager, resistance, set of dumbbells, and situps.
You should also check the warranty period of the frame and other parts before selecting the one. It will help you to run a treadmill for a long period. Powermax is one of the highest-selling treadmills brands for home or gym use. It comes with three years of the warranty period.
It is another essential point to consider during the treadmill purchase. Must analyse how long do the moving parts of a treadmill last. If its parts need regular replacement, it isn’t worth buying a treadmill. Buy the Treadmill that functions well and is durable. It will give you more comfort and ease.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How Does Treadmill Detect Heart Rate?
Treadmill has inbuilt sensors that auto-detects the chest strap from the wrist and palm.
When you keep your hand on the treadmill’s handrail, it calculates the pulse rate according to the running speed.
2. Does A Treadmill Take Much Space at Home?
Treadmill doesn’t take much space at home as they are foldable.
3. What Is the Meaning of DC and HP in Treadmill Motor?
The term DC means Direct Current and HP means Horsepower.
4. What Are the Benefits of Using a Treadmill at Home?
There are many advantages of having a treadmill in your house :
- It gives perfect tone to muscles, abs, and belly. It helps you get in shape.
- This fitness gadget saves from diabetes, heart disease, obesity, etc..
- You can watch television while running on it.
- You don’t need to commute to the gym. You save money. Pay once and use forever. Otherwise, you have to pay the gym fee every month.
- It has multiple-workout sessions. It let you perform Twister, Sit-ups, Stepper, Running, Walking, Push-ups, etc.
- It has multiple facilities for smooth operation.
- It has inbuilt Speakers, USB, Pen Drive connections for audio listening.
5. How Long Should I Run on the Treadmill?
You should run continuously for at least 15 to 30 minutes every day. The beginner can’t run 15 minutes in that starting. It builds enough running stamina. Once you get used to it, it would become easy for you to run for 20 to 30 minutes.
6. What should I eat before and after the workout?
Firstly, you should drink plenty of water as water is the primary source. It increases the metabolism rate and helps to decrease excessive weight.
Secondly, you should eat more carbohydrates, oatmeal, brown rice, fruits & vegetables. Avoid junk food and eat less sugar and salt. It will help you to get the fitness goal faster.
7. Which one is Better; Running Outdoors or Treadmill?
Both are equally better. But today, no one has to walk or run outside. So a treadmill is a safe and reliable option.
8. What is a Good Workout Time for Weight loss?
Early morning is considered as the perfect workout time for losing weight. In the morning, the body is full of energy. Morning workout freshens up your mind, and you feel active throughout the day.
9. Is Manual Treadmill Better Than Automatic?
A manual treadmill or non-motorized treadmill is the cheapest way to exercise indoors. However, workout with a non-motorized treadmill is hard as compared to the automatic treadmill. If you are on a tight budget you can buy Cosco CTM 510 or Lifeline 4 in 1 Deluxe Manual Treadmill.