Today, we all lead busy lives!
Sometimes, when we are late for work or in a hurry, we often leave our house empty stomach. As a result of our hectic schedule, we forget the mouth-watering meals that we want to eat. And, skipping the meals make our health to suffer.
Be it breakfast, lunch, dinner or a mid-day snack; a sandwich is a simple, quick and healthy food.
A sandwich maker is a neat little gadget that makes crispy sandwiches without any hassles. It helps in preparing a perfect sandwich with the utmost ease.
We have prepared a list of the Best Sandwich Maker in India based on Customer Reviews and our Market Research.
We highly recommend you to read our Sandwich Makers buying guide located towards the bottom of this post.
Top 10 Grill Sandwich Makers in India
Which are the Top 10 Best Sandwich Makers in India 2020?
1. Bajaj Majesty 700-Watt Grill Sandwich Toaster
It comes with the shockproof and heat resistant body. It is a useful kitchen appliance for making tasty sandwiches every day. It consumes less oil and can make two stuffed sandwiches at a time. Due to its compact size, it is easy to carry. You can put it in any corner of the kitchen.
This commercial style grill toaster machine has an anti-skid base that doesn’t fall the sandwich while toasting. It provides a thermostat function in case of overheating and avoid over shocking. Without soaring electricity bills, you are able to eat delicious cuisine with no time. The most satisfying part about this product is that it is budget friendly.
- It takes 700 Watts of wattage.
- The product has a warranty of 1 year.
- It has power on/off indicators.
- Its buckle-lock keeps the sandwich warm even after power off.
- With non-stick coating plate, there is no chance of sticking food to its surfaces.
- It is easy to clean and maintain.
What We Like
- It is simple to use. Even your kids can use it with the utmost ease.
- It is a great machine for four family members.
2. Philips HD 2393 820-Watt Sandwich Toaster
Philips is a trusted brand for electronics and home appliances that offer good quality appliances.
This 2-slice sandwich maker is a fantastic kitchen appliance and has an inbuilt lock-system. It comes with cool touch body and cool handle made of rubber that assures that your food-stuff is in its place. The vertical compact storage makes the sandwich maker an efficient space utility appliance.
- It has two buttons that tell you whether your sandwich has been grilled or not.
- It has cut and seal panel to ensure that the ingredients and cheese are sealed inside the sandwiches.
- It immediately heats-up and saves a lot of time.
- Its smooth non-stick coating enables you to clean easily.
- It has a secure push-down lock system.
- It comes with a Rubber Feet to ensure the product stays stable during use.
- It has Heating-Up and Ready-Light that indicates heating-up and ready-to-cook.
- The product comes with two years warranty.
What We Like
- It has space for two slices of bread.
- It is ideal for a smaller family.
- Its cool-touch handle makes it harmless to touch.
- It is reasonable.
What We Didn’t Like
- Its power cord length is just 0.8 m long.
3. Inalsa Phoenix 750-Watt 2 Slice Sandwich Toaster
It is useful for preparing a healthy breakfast. You can make all type of sandwich with extra cheese. It comes with a user manual that you can read before use.
It is the right quality product with an elegant-white-finish body, cool touch body, and it overheats safety protection ensures optimum browning control while preparation.
This non-stick coated sandwich maker has twin storage options to store the sandwich either in the vertical or horizontal direction. It’s aluminium plates are close together, locking both slices together with its fillings. It is good for making a precise triangle shaped sandwich.
- It utilises 750 Watts of power.
- It has a warranty of two years.
- It has a heat-resistant body.
- Its input voltage supply is 230 Volts.
- It comes with ready to cook indicators.
- It comes with anti-skid feet.
- It is a 2 slice grill toaster.
What We Like
- It is power efficient.
- It has a classic white body finish.
- It provides vertical storage and cord winding facility.
4. Prestige PGMFB 800-Watt Grill Sandwich Toaster
When it comes to home and kitchen appliances, Prestige is a trusted name. It is the Best Sandwich Maker that will give you perfectly toasted sandwiches using less oil. It is user-friendly griller with all the security functions.
It retains the aroma of freshly chopped vegetable due to its provided sealed fixed grill plates. It is made up of heat resistant material so that you can hold & use the machine in any manner without the afraid of burning hand.
- This 800-watt sandwich grill will make your kitchen smarter with its beautiful look.
- It cuts down the need for excess oil during cooking. Hence, it makes cooking healthier.
- Its indicator lights let you know when your grill is plugged in or is preheated, and ready for cooking.
- It has non-stick cooking plates that provide less oily food just in few minutes.
- It has a comfortable front handle which is made up of heat-resistant material.
- It includes a seal on the handle to keep the maker closed when cooking.
- Its lock-mechanism works well.
- It has a superior holding grip which provides extra safety.
- The brand provides a warranty of 1 year on the product.
What We Like
- It is affordable.
- It has a classy black body.
- It requires very less power to operate.
- It has a buckle-lock for fast heating.
- It has an adjustable height that makes it easier to clean.
5. Pigeon 750-Watt Sandwich Toaster
This Sandwich Maker is ideal for small families and bachelors. It can prepare healthful sandwich in a short period. It is a power-efficient sandwich maker that makes sure that the regular use of it won’t shoot up the bills.
It is worth your money as the sandwich maker is affordable. It comes with non-slide rubber feet to keep the foodstuff at one’s place. It enables you to set-up the sandwich maker on a kitchen shelf or any bench which is near the power plug.
- It is a 750-watt sandwich maker.
- It has power on and off indicators.
- It holds a warranty of 1 year.
- It comes with a comfortable handle and has a shock-proof design.
- You can erect in an upright position when not in use.
- It has non-slip feet that keep the product stable.
What We Like
- It is resistant to heat and keeps your hands safe.
- It is compact in size and space-saving design.
- Its non-stick plates ensure that the bread won’t stick to the plates.
- It is a pocket-friendly and power-efficient sandwich maker.
- It can make crispy and delicious toasts.
6. Black+Decker TS2090 750 Watt Sandwich Maker
It is a 3-in-1 sandwich, grill and waffle maker. It allows you to make tasty cheese sandwiches, lip-smacking waffles and grilled dishes at the push of a button. Besides, it is the perfect blend of good looks and unique functions. With 750 Watt, it delivers a power-packed performance. It helps you to prepare a variety of dishes that are high on nutritional value.
It comes with the elegant design that makes it highly attractive in the kitchen. With a compact and lightweight construction, it takes less space at the counter. It is well-made with the stainless steel material that makes it more durable and reliable. Therefore, it is the ideal product for your household.
- Its power consumption is 750 Watts.
- Its operating voltage is 220 – 240 Volts.
- It performs efficient toasting & grilling within minutes.
- Its non-stick coated plates reduce the usage of oil for a healthy lifestyle
- It comes with the interchangeable cooking plates that you can use as per your needs.
- It has a grill plate that allows making grill sandwiches and chicken.
- It comes with the ready to cook indicator lights that make monitoring the process easier.
- It has a warranty of two years.
- Its package includes a sandwich maker and an instruction manual.
What We Like
- It has a cool-touch body.
- It notifies you when the machine is in use.
- It prevents over-cooking and burning.
- It takes vertical storage that makes it space-saving.
7. Nova NSG 2449 1000 Watt Panini Sandwich Grill Maker
It is a top-rated Sandwich Press for making all kinds of sandwich at home. By using fresh ingredients, you can make extra brownish and crunchy sandwiches without any struggle. It is worth every penny.
Those who don’t want to increase weight and also fulfils the craving of having a crackling meal, there is no better option than this. This holds the power of serving hot dogs, filled sandwiches without leaving extra oil on toasted slices of bread. Thus, it is one of the most user-friendly appliances.
- It has non-removable grilling panels.
- Its hinged lock is perfect for sealing and grilling the sandwiches quickly.
- It comes with stainless steel cover and double-Teflon coating heating-plate which allows you to make an oil-free sandwich.
- It has an automatic thermostat control that can save your sandwich from burning.
- It consumes 210-250v to heat the non-stick grill base fastly.
- Its non-skid feet prevent it from skidding or slipping from the surface.
- Its has light indicators the red one indicates power-on, and the green indicator auto turns off as the base gets heated.
- Its energy rating is of 1000 Watts which is super-efficient for grilling longer food items such as hot dogs, and large size sandwiches.
- It comes with a 1-year warranty.
What We Like
- It has a durable, heat-resistant body.
- It is easy to clean & maintain.
- It is easy to store and energy-efficient.
- It has strong base support and is lightweight.
- You can prepare the dishes like Paneer Tikkas and sandwiches by adding any type of stuffing.
- Its grill plate heats-up very fastly and can work at the highest temperature to toast sandwiches evenly from all sides.
8. Borosil Super Jumbo 2000-Watt Grill Sandwich Maker
It is a heavy-duty grill sandwich press that makes perfectly grilled lip-smacking sandwiches for the whole family.
If you are in a hurry and want to make a tasty dish to your loved ones, this will be of great use!
It is listed as one of the Best Sandwich Maker in India that makes your life easier by serving four-slice scrumptious toasts within minutes. Whether you are a beginner and doesn’t know how to cook. Still, you don’t require anybody help to fulfil your hunger in the morning. From adding chopped vegetables to pouring a meltable-butter, the sandwich maker can easy to grill stuffed sandwich completely to retain the authentic flavour.
- It comes with a large drip collector tray that helps to remove excess oil to make oil-free delight.
- It has a nonstick surface with non-removable grill-plate which is similar to other grills.
- It not only grills a sandwich but helps you in making toasts, hot-dogs with fresh ingredients.
- It is a great product and holds a warranty of 2 years.
What We Like
- It is a 2000 Watt Sandwich Maker that allows perfect grilling.
- It has a square base that allows you to make four grill-sandwiches at once.
- Its lid-lock ensures hot serving and crusty taste.
- The manufacturer has equipped a temperature control knob with indicator lights. It prevents the food from overcooking.
- It comes with high power for fast work.
What We Didn’t Like
- It needs continuous electricity.
- It has a cord of 0.85 m length.
9. Havells Big Fill 900-Watt Sandwich Maker
This 2-slice sandwich maker fulfils the requirement of a modern lifestyle. It is easy to use. It is beneficial for toasting and grilling two sandwiches in one time. You can use it on a daily routine. These Sandwich Makers are built for eating delightful crusted toast. It is available under 2000.
It is the Best Sandwich Maker for bachelors and PG students. It has a non-grooved base for filling chopped veggies with Amul butter to enrich the taste of the sandwich. It is the most reliable sandwich maker.
- It consumes 900W.
- It comes with non-stick coated plates. It is the right option for making oil-free and healthy eats.
- The brand offers 2-year warranty on the product.
- It has two light indicators for On & Ready function.
- Its outer-body is stainless steel that makes it free from rust.
- Its sandwich plates are fixed. You can use a cloth to remove the bread crumbs.
- It comes with a cool-touch handle. It will never flicker your hands.
What We Like
- It will take a maximum of 2 minutes for making crisp toast.
- It is ideal for small families.
- Its stainless steel body-cover makes it more elegant.
- It has a space-saving design. It can easily stand in an upright posture.
10. Nova Panini 700 Watt 2-Slice Sandwich Maker
This 2-slice sandwich maker is a masterpiece, and it consumes around 700 Watts. It is one of the most popular brands of Sandwich Maker. It can also be used as a contact grill. Its panini grill sandwich press makes oil-free sandwiches.
It is efficient in grilling from round to triangle shape butter toast and veg sandwiches. It comes with 90 cm long cord to make easier for you to place the machine at large distance.
- It comes with anti-slip feet.
- It can toast sandwich along with their filling.
- It uses prominent technology like auto shut-off after warming the grill. It provides overheat safety.
- It has a double Teflon coating on its heating-panel.
- It can accommodate two bread slices without any hassle.
- It has a sleek design that comes with a delicate-lock that prevents it from opening while the sandwich is getting grilled.
- It comes with an indicator that informs you of the status of your sandwich and prevents it from getting overcooked.
- The brand gives 1-year of the warranty period on the product.
What We Like
- It has a cord winder with a length of 1.2 meters, which lets you place the griller at a desirable distance from the socket.
- It also lets you prepare a barbecue for a small quantity of meat and giving a lot of trouble-free cleaning.
- It can accommodate two large-size slices.
Best Sandwich Maker Brands in India
Other Models That You May Consider
- Oster CKSTSM3888 700-Watt 2-Slice Sandwich Maker
How to Choose a Sandwich Maker?
You don’t need to be a cooking expert or a chef for making delicious delights.
Today, everyone tries to minimise cooking time. Sandwich Maker has become an essential appliance these days.
Before buying a sandwich maker for your kitchen for a convenient cooking experience, always keep these points in your mind.
It is one of the most important factors you have to consider before making any choice. You should look for the size of the maker as it is an essential feature. You can choose the size of the sandwich maker according to the number of people in your family.
A sandwich maker of larger-size allows you to make more delights at one time.
On the other hand, a smallest one is preferred by those who live alone. It easily fits anywhere in the kitchen and is cheap as compared to the larger one.
The power of a home electric sandwich maker is the power of its heating element. The temperature and the heating rate depends on it.
It is advisable to buy the best sandwich maker appliance with an average rating of about 750 watts.
You should check the non-stick surface for making a sandwich containing less oil. It ensures that the food can be instantly taken out doesn’t stick on the surface of the sandwich maker.
The non-stick coating makes it easy to clean and makes a brownish and creamy sandwich. It never produces a foul smell.
Make sure that sandwich maker you choose should be adaptable to even thick slices of bread, cheese fillings, big paneer chunks, vegetable layers and fillings.
It is important to check that it should be easy to operate and adaptable. Your kids will never feel hungry in your absence if it fulfils all the qualities.
It seems like a cherry on a cake. Check one or two year warranty before purchase.
Moreover, buying a sandwich maker is not enough for you. Look for the handle that provides a perfect grip. Steel handles are much stronger and delicate as compared to plastic.
It should be light-weight and space saver.
Temperature and Lock
Some manufacturers provide an adjustable heat and temperature control settings. It allows you to set the temperature as per the requirement.
Whereas, the lock is used to adjust the sandwich on the plate. It prevents the appliance from opening and ensures that the food is kept safe.
Number of Slices
Most of the sandwich maker machines have a capacity of two-bread slices.
Some models come up with four-slice grill or toaster. Pick the sandwich maker as per your need.
Make sure to buy the one that is deserving of spending money. The costlier ones don’t need always to perform better. Sometimes the cheaper one can turn out to be the most useful. You need to buy the sandwich maker that gives value for your hard earned money.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How Would I Know If the Sandwich Toaster is ready to use or Not?
Every sandwich maker supports a ready-button. These buttons indicate the progress of your sandwich that is being placed inside for grilling.
2. Is 4 Slice Sandwich Grill Costlier Than a 2-Slice Sandwich Grill?
Yes, a four-slice Sandwich Maker with would be a bit costlier. However, it is much more cost-effective as it allows you to make four sandwiches at the same time. It gives great relief to those who live in a joint family.
You can check customer reviews from different online shopping sites like Amazon. You can also ask for customer service help whenever you require. There are also high quality models available from the list of top sandwich makers such as Prestige PSMFB, Nova NGS, Bajaj New SWX 4 750-Watt Grill Toaster, etc.
3. Does The Sandwich Maker Consume Excessive Oil?
No, grill plates come up with an oil drip tray which soaks extra-butter and never sticks on the plate. You can bake your toast by applying a pinch of cheese.
4. How to Clean Non-Removable Sandwich Toaster Plates?
Firstly, allow the plate to cool after by turning off the connection. Dispose of the crumbs with the help of a wet paper towel.
You can use a little drop of vegetable oil or olive oil for removal of the excess foodstuff that is stuck on it.
Never use any sharp objects such as a knife and a fork. It will damage the non-stick heating plates.
Clean the corners with an old toothbrush.
To clean the hot-plate on the inside, you may preferably use a dry cloth as well.
5. How to Clean Removable Plates of Sandwich Grill?
Unplug your sandwich maker and gives it for a few minutes to cool down.
Remove the plates out of the device and use any dry cloth or tissue for removing crumbs and particles.
Wash the plates with lukewarm water and use a sponge or soapy water for proper cleaning.
Rinse them off. Wipe it dry with a delicate towel or a tissue.
6. What Are the Different Types of Sandwich Makers?
Panini Press – Panini press is perfect for making big stuffing or grilling. The Panini press maker consists of a two press on top and bottom and is perfect for grilling purposes. Most of the fast-food shops use a panini press.
The panini press makes your work easy. Along with bread sandwiches, you can cook the recipes with it such as pav bhaji or burgers using this panini press maker. Thus, the panini press fulfils all the sandwich-making needs.
Four-Triangle – These types of sandwich makers are a traditional sandwich maker that allows us to make a sandwich in 4 parts. You can put the bread slice with the fillings inside and close triangle cut plate for making sandwiches. In the end, you get four sandwiches in a triangle shape. These are the most common types of the sandwich maker and is quite cheapest as compared to the panini press.
7. Can a Sandwich Grill be used to make Waffles?
Yes, you can make a waffle in a sandwich maker, but it might look like a pancake. Even, it will provide you with an exact-taste like a waffle. A few ones come with waffle-plates. So you don’t need to buy an additional waffle-maker for your kitchen.
It serves you crispy-waffle with the creamy texture by using few ingredients such as baking powder, flour, sweetener, soya milk, egg.
8. What is a Grill Sandwich Maker?
These types of sandwich makers are used for preparing grilled sandwiches. You can make a sandwich from griller for your morning breakfast in minutes.
It comes with non-toxic plates which are easy to clean and instantly heats up. Using less butter, you can make a browny and crunchy sandwich.
9. What is a Panini Sandwich Grill?
This sandwich maker is perfect for grilling small amount of vegetables like Bacon, Chicken, Cheese.
You can also make waffles, crispy hash browns, brownies, mashed potatoes, doughnuts, spinach and onion omelette.
10. Why do I get Fumes from the Sandwich Grill?
It generally happens for the first time because of its new hot-plate and components. It will not give any smell after using it a few times.
11. Why does the Preheat Indicator Light goes On and Off quickly?
When its red light is on, it indicates that the sandwich maker is on. When it turns to green light, then it indicates that it is set to heat up.
Finally, when the heating process is complete, it’s light automatically gets shut-off. The light again turns into red, which indicates that your sandwich is prepared.