In A Hurry? Our Top 3 Picks To Buy
Indians love to eat round, soft and perfect Rotis and that with fewer effort. The roti maker comes handy when you need fresh and quick chapatis with a delightful gravy.
Many home makers always try to make round rotis, but some fail to prepare it. With this, you will never fail to make round, tasty and round chapati.
We have prepared a list of Best Roti Maker in India based on Customer Reviews and our Market Research.
We highly recommend you to read our Roti Makers buying guide located towards the bottom of this post.
Top 10 Roti Makers 2020
|Prestige PRM 5.0||900|
Which are the Top 10 Best Roti Maker in India 2020?
1. Bajaj Vacco 900W Go-Ezzee Non-Stick Chapati Maker
Bajaj is a 60 years old national company that comes with high-grade material. This brand brings this another Best Automatic Electric Roti Maker and Khakra Maker in the form of Go-Ezzee Capati Maker. It comes with a thermo-stat control feature. The roti and chapati maker is made up of the tubular element.
It is made up of non-stick that comes with a Teflon sheet. This maker comes with an automatic temperature hit off feature. It helps you in making perfectly round chapatis. It is a good kitchen appliance that works well during the big gathering.
- It comes with an automatic cut off point that cuts of the power supply to the roti. It saves roti from burning.
- It comes with a pointer that turns off when the maker is available to place the dough ball.
- The Bajaj Vacco roti maker has a light-weight and fast roti making technology.
- You can easily flip the roti in less time.
- It requires 900w of power to work.
- It has a one year warranty.
What we like
- The attribute and performance of the device are perfect.
- It has multi characteristics that allow you to make chapatis, khakra, and papads.
- The machine is moderate and comfortable to handle.
- It stands out amazing in making round roti.
- It is shock proof.
2. iBELL RM150 Chapathi/Roti Maker
Now easy to cook with traditional taste with this amazing roti maker machine. It is the most affordable roti maker from the house of iBell. It gives you a comfortable and enjoyable cooking experience. Besides, it is well-designed in such a way that you can make fluffy round chapati. It makes hot rotis without sacrificing nutritional value and retains its original taste.
These machines are the perfect blend of classy design and advanced functions. It makes the whole process of roti, making it easy and hassle-free. With the small-design, it takes less storage space in the kitchen. Other than that, it comes with high-quality materials that make it the world’s class in a quality product. Thus, all the offered benefits make it the must-have product for every household.
- Its power consumption is 2000 Watts.
- It is well-built with the hard plastic and stainless steel that makes it tough for the long time.
- It is well-equipped with the trendy neon light.
- It comes with a chrome finish body that is easy to clean.
- It has a 27 diameter plate that lets you make bigger chapatis.
- It has a non-stick coating so that the dough never sticks to its base.
- It comes with temperature control settings that you can change as per your needs.
- It has an 18 months warranty.
What we like
- It is ISO certified.
- It can stand vertically with the winding power cord.
- It takes less storage space in the kitchen.
- It is shockproof that makes it safe to use.
- The brand offers support service to there customers in case of any product related query or help. The toll-free number is 1800 833 8331.
3. Sunflame Roti Maker
Now make quick and soft chapatis with this roti maker. It is the super fast and easy way of making rotis. With this innovative appliance, you can save your precious time and energy while preparing food. It lets you spend your valuable time with your loved ones. Besides, it is the ideal roti maker for those who are staying away from home.
It also comes with the uniform heating functionality. It ensures that all parts of the plate heated evenly to avoid chapatis with uncooked-parts. Other than that, it is the most useful product to make chapatis for small or large gatherings. It offers pleasant cooking-experience to users with fewer-efforts. Thus, it is the must-buy product for every kitchen.
- Its power consumption is 900 Watts.
- It is well-built from a stainless steel that resists dust so you can use this machine for a long time.
- It has a food-grade non-stick coated plate.
- It offers oil-free and healthy cooking.
- It is well-equipped with the light indicator that glows when the power is On.
- It comes with the thermostat to regulate the temperature for safety.
What we like
- It allows you to make delicious rotis within minutes.
- It is easy-to-clean.
- It is easy to open and close.
- Its handle offers a comfortable handling.
4. Hilton New Hilton Roti Maker With Stainless Steel Lid
It is the new roti maker with the stainless-steel lid. It is a multi-functional product that allows you to make a variety of dishes such as roti, bread pakora, omelettes, etc. Besides, it comes with good engineering that makes it shockproof. It adds charm in your kitchen with its attractive and stylish design
It takes less space in the kitchen due to its compact design. In terms of portability, it easy to carry from one place to another. On the other side, it comes with the two power indicators, i.e. red and green. The red light indicates that the machine is switched ON. The green light indicates that the base is heating, and when the light goes off, it means that it is ready to use. Thus, it is a value for money product for your household.
- It consumes 900 Watts of power.
- It has a silver colour, sleek body.
- It has temperature control settings that allows you to adjust the temperature as per your requirement.
- It is well-made with the stainless steel material.
- It has a non-sticking coating for making the cooking process easy.
- It protects you from the electric-shocks.
- It comes with the Bakelite handle that makes easy-to-press the plates together without fear of getting burnt.
What we like
- It has a user-friendly design that makes it easy-to-use.
- It is durable and long lasting.
- It has a warranty of 6 months.
- It is easy to clean with the clean cloth.
5. Prestige Xclusive PRM 5.0 Roti Maker
The Prestige PRM roti maker is made up of a stainless body and nonstick coating. The roti maker has an elegant finish, and its curved surface makes sure that roti stays in the centre-part. It gives the users an experience of creating perfect roti with ease.
The stainless steel outer body makes the device shockproof and robust. The light indicator, flexible temperature knob, auto shut off attribute save plenty of your time. The red colour depicts that it is turned on.
The green colour indicates that the centre is heating; when it goes off the maker is ready to use. Its easy press handle and lid make rotis without any extra effort.
- You can make pancakes, uttapams and much more on its curved-bottom.
- Its package is also included with a free demo CD and a dough (atta) manual maker.
- Its stainless steel body makes the device shock proof and robust.
- This Prestige Roti maker has green and red light power indicators that perfectly tell whether it is switched on, heating or ready to use.
- The prestige PRM offers one year of manufacturing warranty.
- It comes with 900 watts of the voltage.
- The appliance has an adjustable temperature knob that controls the temperature for making accurate rotis.
- With the dough maker, you can prepare dough for chapattis, tandoori roti and paratha in just minutes.
- The granite non-stick coating allows making smooth rotis.
What we like
- It ensures better performance all you need to know the right way to use it.
- It comes with temperature control knob settings.
- The Prestige Roti maker is elegant, durable and easy-to-use.
- Its stainless steel frame is shock-proof and safe to use.
6. MAGSStore Eagle Steel Roti Maker
Roti making was never so easy. Without rolling pin and tawa, now makes chapatis in a more easier way like never before. Just press and makes delicious and soft rotis in only one step. So, forget about the traditional roti-making method. Bring this roti maker to your home to save your time and efforts.
It is a fully automatic non-stick coated roti maker that makes thin and circular rotis. It makes hot and fluffy roti without losing the nutritional value and authentic taste. You don’t need to worry about quality as it is well-built with superior quality food-grade material. It gives a hassle-free experience of cooking. Thus, it is the most convenient and healthy way to make rotis.
- It allows you to make fresh and oil-free roti within minutes.
- Its plate has a diameter of 8 inches that allows you to make many items. You can make roti, paratha, dosa, khakra, etc.
- It has a non-stick surface that prevents the dough from sticking to it.
- It comes with the cool-touch handle that makes it easy to press the handles together.
- Its knobs help you to lift the top plate.
- Its shockproof body protects you from any risk of electric shocks.
- It allows you to make rotis without the use of oil.
- It makes good roti by distributing uniform heat.
What we like
- It comes with the heavy-duty-body that makes it sturdy and break-resistant.
- It lessens every day hustle of making rotis.
- It is lightweight and handy that makes it portable.
- It offers you oil-free cooking.
- It is easy-to-clean.
7. Boss Crisp Roti Maker
This is a high quality stainless steel 900-watt roti creator. Its ergonomic design comes with a heat resistant handle that makes the roti-making the experience safe and secure. It is available in the Indian market at the great price with the amazing functions.
It has a compact size and a durable stainless steel body. Its base makes soft and fluffy chapatis. It also comes with overheat security and safety points. It has an automatic shut-off with indicator light.
- Its working power is 900 watts.
- It has an ergonomic design that comes with a flame-resistant lifting-handle.
- It comes with a non-stick coated aluminium base.
- The inbuilt thermostat guarantees the required thermal temperature of the roti maker.
- It has 230 V AC of operating voltage with 50 Hz.
What we like
- It has a durable body.
- It allows you to make the round roti.
- Its design is new.
8. Favy Eagle/National Roti Maker
This 900-watt roti maker can make delicious roti within minutes. It is a wonderful appliance for couples or singles. It can simplify your roti-making-process and helps in reducing kitchen workload. It is available under 800. You can easily buy it online. It is one of the great kitchen appliances.
It comes with a non-stick coating plate that assures good roti. Its power consumption is 900 Watt. It comes with the shock-proof frame that will give you stability in the kitchen. Its heavy-duty material guarantees long-lasting performance.
- Its broadness is of 8-inches. It will serve you fleecy and soft Rotis.
- It is easier to operate. Prepare the small dough balls, put the dough balls on the coated cooking plate, and you have to press the maker to get soft roti with less effort in less time.
- It’s non-stick surface never let the dough stick on it.
- It has two power indicator light that will let you know when roti gets prepared.
- It comes with safe bakelite handles that make the cooking-process simple.
What we like
- The performance of the maker is good.
- It is beneficial for Khakra, Dosas, Parantha.
- Its large handle gives help you to open or close the maker.
- It provides a demo CD so you will never face any problems by following the instructions during cooking.
What we didn’t like
- It doesn’t come with any warranty.
9. Hy Touch Roti Maker
It is designed to maximize the ease of the user. It has wider chapati making plate that offers a decent dimension for the roti. It has a stickproof layer that confirms that your roti does get stick with the surface. It is quite common and popular in the Indian pantry. It is a multipurpose electric roti maker.
These machines come with a lock position property that makes the desired position during making. It occupies less area for storage. It comes with an adjustable temperature control knob for maintaing the right amount of temperature. It is a sturdy, durable and reliable tawa. It is a useful addition to your kitchen appliances.
- It is made up of a stainless steel body.
- It comes with a shockproof body that minimizes the risk possibilities.
- The broadness of the surface is 8-inches.
- It comes with a haft and knob to lift the top lid cooking plate.
- You can make a thin and perfect shape roti with minimal works by using this roti maker.
- The volume of this tawa is 1.65 kg.
What we like
- It gives soft and floozy chapati.
- It is easy to store.
- You can easily make parathas, khakras, dosas and other food items with the help of this roti maker.
10. Unique Eagle Non-Stick Roti Maker
This 900-watt device saves your time to make the roti with fewer shots. Make oil free, fresh rotis in minutes without any hassles using this Maker.
This a fully automated roti maker model that gives you fluffy and round rotis. It comes with a non-stick coating that prevents the stickiness of the dough on the Tawa. It is enabled with a shockproof body that ensures the security point.
These roti makers conserve your cooking hassles, time and electricity. It is suitable for the dough of Khakara, Dosa, Papad, Parathas and many more food-items.
- It comes with shockproof, heavy duty, food grade non-stick coating plates to prevent the dough from adhering to its surface.
- It requires the power usage of 900 watt.
- With a diameter of 8”, it makes round rotis.
- It promises long lasting performance.
- It comes with a haft that makes it easy-to-press the plates together.
- Its knobs help you for lifting the top heated lid.
What we like
- It comes with high-quality.
- It is a light-weighted product.
- It heats up quickly.
- It takes less space for storage.
- This roti maker is easy to handle and easily gets cleaned with a cloth element.
Best Roti Maker Brands in India
- Hy Touch
How to Choose A Roti Maker?
Roti Makers has to been proven a boon for all housewives all over the world. One needs to keep in mind many important points before taking the roti makers for individual use. One wrong choice may lead to problems. There are lots of choices of models that can be used from making round Rotis to making chapatis, many factors need to be check before purchasing the roti makers from different options for your house. You can review these tips before taking efficient roti makers.
Compact Size & Weight
The main thing that needs to check is the weight of the best roti makers. Choose the roti makers that have the minimum volume as heavy roti makers are slightly difficult to handle. These kitchen appliances are very useful.
Always select the roti makers that utilise an average of 800-900 (W) of power with a voltage of 200-250 (V).
The powers that come under these ranges are sufficient for the convenient and best roti makers.
Some machines come with the dual heating element to prepare roti more quickly.
When buying the kitchen appliances, the feature does matter a lot. The first-class roti maker comes with hefty money, but some option is available at a budget price. Buy the products that are good in quality and comes at a reasonable price range.
Some best roti makers use a non-stick painted with Greblon Gamma like Jaipan JDRM-901 1000-Watt Jumbo Roti Maker and some uses an American non stick coating.
You can see the top 10 lists well-researched list above in the article.
Since the best roti maker works on the heat, one must make sure that the body and the material are made of the right quality. To ensure that you get the maximum convenience, these roti makers come with auto switch-off function.
Before taking look for heat resistant and shock-proof material. The power indicator light is a plus point in roti makers.
Roti Output Size
The roti output-size is based on the size of the roti that you demands. Some like the smaller size rotis while some prefer 8” sizes.
It is better to look for tawa or griddle size before buying the product.
Best Value for Price
The quality product comes at a high price, whereas a low-quality product comes at a low cost.
Go for the budget maker that comes with the simple layout. Avoid the product that comes with multi-feature that you won’t need.
Buying a roti maker online has a lot of advantages such as you can see a roti maker reviews and compare various brands at one place. If you are looking to buy a roti maker for your home, then you can also go with any of them. Molo Roti Maker, Jaipan Jumbo Roti Maker, Eveready RM1001 900-Watt Roti Maker (Black), etc. are a good one to buy.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why Do We Need a Roti Maker?
The job of the roti maker is to make the roti round and in less period. Instead of using a stove or Tawa, a simple roti maker reduces the forces and time. Simple press, release and you will get a good and fluffy roti. Not only this you can utilise your saved time in doing other works.
2. Can We Use Oil and Ghee in Roti Maker?
The excellent quality roti makers have a high in quality food grade non-stick coating. For a good result, you need to add oil or ghee while you are preparing for rotis. It is not advisable to use ghee or butter, but make sure you use it very minimal. In the alternative, you can take the roti and brush the ghee and roti finally.
3. How to Know if The Roti Maker is Ready to Use?
The roti maker comes with an indicator that tells if the roti is ready to prepare. After the indication, you can use the roti maker. Some roti maker gives you the Green Lights or Red Lights. When the maker is available to use at an optimal temperature, you can press the roti and its ready to use.
4. Why Roti Maker Gives Uncooked Rotis?
People sometimes make mistakes while preparing for the quality roti. They don’t wait until the roti maker reaches the proper temperature.
Some people set their hands on the roti maker. If they feel the heat, they place the roti on the maker. It results in not properly cooked rotis.
The other mistakes that people tend to do are not pressing the handle properly, pressing handles hard. Using inconsistent dough, or applying too much ghee and butter on the stickproof covering.