Our Top Picks
Today, Can we imagine our life without a refrigerator? Certainly not!
A refrigerator is a masterpiece we can’t imagine to live without it. For storing the leftover food and keeping the veggies and perishable fruits fresh, we use it. Also, it is suitable for the scorching summer afternoons that demand nothing but a glass of chilled water to quench the thirst. Once considered as a luxury, this appliance has become an integral part of our life.
The choice of a refrigerator depends upon the storage capacity, budget, family size, eating habits, space in your home, etc.
With so many options of refrigerators or fridges available in the market, it becomes difficult to decide which one is the best. Sometimes you end up being confused with the tall claims of the brands.
Update your kitchen by buying a refrigerator and keep your food ultra-fresh with a Best Single Door Fridge. Also the side-by-side refrigerators, a multi-door refrigerator will take care of all your worries about your food going bad or losing its freshness.
If you are looking for a high-quality refrigerator, then you are in the right place.
Based on our Market Research, we have prepared a list of Best Refrigerator in India 2019.
We highly recommend you to read our Refrigerators buying guide located towards the bottom of this post.
Top 10 Refrigerators in India for Home 2019
|Whirlpool Imfresh 4S||Single||215L|
|Whirlpool WDE 205 Roy 3S||Single||190L|
|Godrej RD EPro||Single||210L|
|Godrej RT Eon 311P||Double||311L|
Which are the Top 10 Best Refrigerators (Fridge) in India 2019?
1. Whirlpool 215 L 4 Star Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator
Whirlpool is a well-known brand in India that offers a wide range of household appliances. It provides a range of the best refrigerators with innovative DeepFreeze and cooling technology that gives customer relief. This Refrigerator has a sixth-sense power cool technology that makes the most energy efficient refrigerators.
It has an anti-bacterial gasket which prevents bacterial growth. It has high storage capacity and a separate crisper with honeycomb moisture lock-in technology. It allows you to store multiple items in it. It keeps your food healthy and controls the moisture.
- It is a 4-star energy efficient refrigerator.
- It is the best in the segment with the capacity of 215-litres that is sufficient for four members.
- It comes with 6th Sense FreshControl function.
- The vegetable crisper comes with Honey Comb Moisture Lock in technology. It maintains optimum moisture in your vegetables.
- With IceMagic Fresh, it keeps vegetables fresh and other stuff crisp for up to7 days.
- It is fastest in ice making and chills the water two times more quickly than other refrigerators.
- It has a built-in stabilizer that reduces the cost of extra stabiliser and will take care of power fluctuation and low voltage.
- The Magic Chiller and Laminar Airflow keep milk fresh for up to 12 hours even during power cuts.
What we like
- It has a removable anti-bacterial gasket.
- It has a large freezing capacity.
- It has enough space that takes care of all your daily necessities.
- The refrigerator section has air-boosters.
2. LG 190 L 4 Star Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator
LG’s Smart Inverter Compressor is one of the most advanced and energy-efficient compressors in India. It ensures minimum noise so you can place it anywhere. This is one of the best refrigerators in India that offers the good performance at a very reasonable price. This 4-star energy rating refrigerator to be used for the needs of large-families along with all the latest technologies for effective functioning.
This Direct Cool Refrigerator comes with base stand drawer for more storage capacity to keep the vegetables such as onion, potatoes and more.
It is another delightful innovation for your convenience that gives you the best and unmatched performance, significant savings in electricity and super silent operation and many more.
- It comes with a capacity of 190L. It is the best one for nuclear families.
- Its shelf type is toughened glass.
- The warranty is of 1 year on the product and 10 years on the compressor.
- It has a manual defrosting function.
- LG’s smart connect technology allows the refrigerator to run on the inverter when there is no electricity. It will never spoil your eating stuff.
- It comes with a unique lattice-type box cover that maintains the best moisture level.
- It can make ice in just 108 minutes.
- Its antibacterial gasket keeps eatables hygienic and healthy.
- Its input supply is of 90 to 310 voltage. It can work without a stabilizer too.
- It is the best option for a large family of 4 to 8 peoples.
What we like
- It gives an excellent performance.
- It is a highly efficient and long-lasting refrigerator.
- It cools down within minutes.
- It assures less power consumption in the best possible ways.
- It comes with a beautiful Arina type handle.
- You can easily clean its transparent glass.
3. Whirlpool 190 L 3 Star Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator
This is a single door that has a capacity of 190L. It comes with a Sixth Sense Quick Chill technology. This is the best refrigerator in India that keeps food fresh for a longer time. Its door racks are large enough to hold big bottles. Whirlpool refrigerators are available in Alpha Steel, Caviar Black and German Steel.
With Advanced Insulated Capillary Technology, it retains chilled for 9 hours in the best possible manner even throughout power cuts. Its modern and contemporary design lends a touch of style to your home.
- It is best for families with 2-3 members.
- It has a 3-star energy rating.
- It performs stabilizer free operations. It helps the fridge to run smoothly even throughout voltage fluctuations within a range of 130-300V.
- It has toughened glass shelves. It allows you to store large utensils with ease.
- It provides maximum bottle carrying capacity with two dedicated racks that can hold five one-litre bottles and three two-litre bottles.
- It has extra-large freezer and a crisper. It offers sufficient storage space.
- Whirlpool offers a one-year product warranty and five years on compressor.
- It comes with a smooth manual defrost that cools fridge by allowing to defrost quickly.
What we like
- Its Honeycomb-moisture lock technology maintains moisture over all the vegetables and fruits.
- It has a reciprocatory compressor that enables the best performance with easy maintenance.
- It gives energy saving up to 35%.
- It comes with built-in stabiliser.
- It ensures stabilizer free operation.
- It has cyclopentane insulation. It reduces the amount of greenhouse gases emission.
4. Samsung 192 L 4 Star Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator
This is the best refrigerator comes with an innovative design and great features. It comes with an attractive design of flower petals on the fridge. It has a sturdy box cover that keeps your fruits and vegetables crisp for a long time.
The Grande door design of the fridge enhances the look of the refrigerator.
- It has 4 Star energy rating.
- It has a single door with a capacity of 192L and suitable for families with 2-3 members.
- It provides a toughened shelf that can accumulate up to 150kg.
- It comes with anti-fungal gasket.
- It comes with a warranty of one year on product and 10 years on compressor.
What we like
- Its digital inverter technology minimises the noise and uses less energy.
- It has bar chrome handle that allows you to open the refrigerator door smoothly.
- It has the best and attractive door design with floral print.
- It comes with 1 hour icing technology, 9 hours cooling retention, etc.
5. Godrej 210 L 5 Star Single Door Refrigerator
Godrej is renowned as a leader in the kitchen appliance category in India. Get direct cool single door refrigerator at your home and enjoy good food every season. This 5 star energy rating fridge ensures the best cooling-efficiency in the fridge.
It offers the best blend cooling and enough space for storage. Its Stay Cool technology gives 24-hour cooling retention even during electrical failure.
- It has a large capacity of 210L. It is sufficient for families with 2-3 members.
- It has a freezer at the top and a bar handle that makes it easy to use.
- It has toughened glass shelves that can withstand even heavy utensils.
- It also comes with a jumbo vegetable tray coupled with a wide shelf that provides extra storage space.
- It has a smart inverter compressor and built-in stabiliser that protects it from voltage fluctuations.
- It is easy to make frozen desserts and much more.
- With Aroma Lock feature, it allows locking in the delicious freshness of your food in the best way.
- There is a separate bottle space on the door of the refrigerator. You can store large size bottles and cans.
- Its input supply is 260 Volts.
- It holds a warranty of 1 year on product and 10 years on compressor.
What we like
- It has a sealing rubber located inside the fridge that protects your eatable stuff from fungi and bacteria.
- With Intelligent Inverter Compressor, it saves on your electricity bills.
- It comes with a vegetable tray for extra capacity.
- It remains chilled in even power cut.
- It comes under the best kitchen appliances category.
- Its pearl wine colour looks elegant.
6. LG 4 Star 360 L Frost Free Double Door Refrigerator
It is the Best Double Door Refrigerator that cools down all the contents quickly. It comes with 4 Star energy rating. Its Door Cooling+ feature makes the inside temperature more even and cools the double door fridge 35% faster than the conventional cooling system.
Its Smart Inverter Compressor is tested for efficiency for over 20 years of a life-time.
- It has an inverter compressor for less energy consumption.
- It connects automatically with the inverter whenever there is a situation of power failure.
- Its capacity is of 360L, that means it can store a large number of items.
- It has toughened glass shelf to carry heavy load without any spillage.
- It has an anti-bacterial gasket that protects things from fungi. Also, it includes moist balance crisper that helps in maintaining the humidity inside the vegetable box.
- Its Multi-Air-Flow feature uses multi-flow air vents to distribute even cooling throughout the fridge.
- It comes with a door alarm and frost-free defrost system with a door lock support feature.
- The frost-free function prevents the formation of ice inside the refrigerator.
- Its Smart Diagnosis feature diagnoses and solves the problems you may face with the refrigerator.
- Its shiny amber steel design comes with the high handle that helps to open the refrigerator’s door.
- It utilises 2 CFL’s of electricity on power cuts.
- You get a 1-year comprehensive warranty on the product and a 9-year warranty on compressor.
What we like
- It is highly energy efficient and saves up to 51% of electricity. As a result, you save a lot on your electricity bill.
- It is one of the best choices for a larger family.
- It provides cool air flow from multiple vents.
- It is one among the best home appliances.
What we didn’t like
- It racks are difficult to adjust when you place large utensils.
7. Samsung 324 L 3 Star Frost Free Double Door Refrigerator
Samsung is the largest home appliance brand in India. It comes with Inverter Technology that automatically adjusts the inverter compressor speed in response to cooling demand. It is one of the Best Refrigerators that minimises the noise and reduces wear and tear for long-lasting performance. It ensures the best cooling-performance to make more ice and chill drinks.
- This refrigerator from Samsung comes with Smart Inverter Compressor that is less noisy, durable and energy-efficient.
- It is a 3 star rating refrigerator.
- The product has one year of warranty and 10 years on compressor.
- It has a smart convertible 5-in-1 Refrigerator that ensures twin cooling plus system.
- Its 324L capacity is enough for three to four members.
- This double door fridge comes with a door alarm, recess handle and is a Frost-Free.
What we like
- This is the best double door refrigerator for modular kitchen.
- It has an Inverter Linear Compressor which ensures less energy consumption.
- The temperature of the double door fridge, as well as the freezer, can be adjusted through the external digital display on the freezer door.
8. Haier 258 L Frost Free Double Door Refrigerator
Haier 258L is a double door fridge that is perfectly suitable for a family of 4 members. It is a top-mount swift convertible refrigerator. You can convert your freezer to fridge and back to the freezer in 50 minutes.
The fridge section is two times bigger than any other fridges to store more while keeping food fresh for a longer time. With PCM door finish design, this elegant refrigerator is the best match for your modern kitchen.
- It has 258L capacity to keep a lot of fruits, vegetables along with regular food items.
- It has shelves made of toughened-glass that can hold considerable weight.
- It uses Turbo Icing technique that helps make the ice faster in just 49 minutes.
- It has a bigger Crisper than any other refrigerator. It gives you the convenience to store more vegetables.
- It comes with a twin twist moveable ice tray. Just twist it, and all the ice gets assemble in the box below.
- It uses Tower LED-light that is brighter and less energy consumption and enlightens your entire refrigerator.
- This double-door refrigerator comes with twin energy modes. It can save up to 15% in the best manner and up to 30% in another mode.
- The Warranty is of 1 year on product and 10 years on compressor.
What we like
- It consumes less electricity.
- It provides the best cooling during a power cut.
- It provides fresh air flow and DeepFreeze that ensures it cools every part of the fridge.
- It is a frost free refrigerator.
- This is the best double door refrigerator at the affordable price range.
9. Samsung 253L 3 Star Frost Free Double Door Refrigerator
Samsung offers various types of refrigerator, but this one has unique qualities that make it the best refrigerator in India. It has Power-cool function that cools food with 31% fast speed. Even, it keeps beverages and eatables fresh all the time. It includes 4 number of toughened glass shelves, one vegetable, and a fruit drawer.
This Best Refrigerator from Samsung has advanced digital-inverter technology that senses the temperature and adjusts it according to the inverter compressor speed-rate. This refrigerator offers best in class energy efficiency and extremely durable. It is beneficial for joint families.
- There is a 1-year warranty on the product and a 10-year warranty on the compressor.
- The digital inverter technology helps to adjust the speed of the compressor according to the cooling demands.
- It comes with an LED Display panel. It has temperature control settings, power on and chilling modes that you can set with your fingertips.
- It has hidden hinges and bar handle. It enhances the decor of your kitchen.
- It comes with an Easy Slide Shelf that is spacious so you can reserve fruits and vegetables or other grocery items.
- It has a door alarm. If the fridge door does not shut well then, it notifies after two minutes.
- It has a Moist Fresh Zone that prevents excessive moisture and helps retain the freshness of fruits and vegetables.
- With the touch of a button, Power-Cool chills food 31% faster. Power Freeze makes ice 31% faster.
- This frost-free refrigerator comes with a Big Bottle Guard. You can place water bottles and beverage containers on it.
- Its all-around cooling functions maintain a constant temperature and give uniform cooling throughout the fridge.
- It comes with a glass shelf. It can easily hold a weight up to 150 Kg. It can hold large utensils.
- It has a built-in stabiliser that protects the fridge motor from damage in case of power fluctuation.
- This double-door refrigerator has an elegant light located on the top and sides. It offers an easy view of every corner.
What we like
- It ensures less noise and limited energy usage.
- It is inverter compatible.
- It offers ample storing capacity. You can transform your freezer into the fridge to create enough space for food items.
- The frost-free technology makes sure that no ice is formed in the refrigeration section.
- Its stabilizer free operation gives protection in the best way at times of power fluctuations.
- It comes with Anti Bacterial rubber to keep the door liner neat and clean. It also protects the refrigerator from fungi and bacteria.
What we didn’t like
- The temperature control knob sometimes gets stuck.
10. Godrej 311 L 3 Star Frost Free Double Door Refrigerator
Godrej is a leading manufacturer and offers advanced features in India. It conveys superior protection by chilling off the refrigerator by 2 degrees before defrosting. Godrej provides the best products to its customers. If you’re looking for a fridge for a family of 4-5 members, it’ll be one of the best choices that you can pick. This is one of the best double door refrigerators for jount families.
It comes with a bright and power-efficient LED light that illuminates its interior evenly so you can locate food quickly when you’ve midnight cravings.
- It comes with auto defrost to stop ice-build up.
- It comes with one year warranty on the product and ten years on compressor.
- It boasts an attractive design an energy efficient operation.
- It comes with a twist and serves ice tray. You can take out ice cubes with a simple twist of the knob.
- With Stay Cool Technology, it ensures up to 10 hours of cooling retention throughout the electrical failure.
- Its Quick Freeze feature helps faster ice making in the freezer.
- It supports slide-out bins in the central shelf for storing chillies, mint leaves and lemons.
- It comes with polybag suspenders in the freezer that let you conveniently hang poly bags of frozen and processed food.
- With ZOP (Zinc Oxide Protection), it fights rust.
What we like
- This eco-friendly refrigerator is CFC, HFC and HCFC free.
- Its gasket features Anti-B feature. It keeps the fridge content fresh and germ-free.
- This double-door refrigerator is an energy-saving refrigerator. It works even at a low starting voltage of 40 V.
Best Refrigerator Brands in India
Other Models That You May Consider
- Haier 320 L 3-Star Refrigerator HRB-3404BS-R
- Whirlpool 340 L 3 Star Refrigerator IF 355 ELT
- LG GL-I292RPZL 260 L 4 Star Double Door Refrigerator
- Bosch 347 L KDN43VL40I 4 Star Double Door Refrigerator
Types of Refrigerators
All the refrigerators serve the same function. A fridge contains a refrigerant. It absorbs the heat from the contents of the refrigerator and, transfers this heat to the surrounding area.
Generally, there are three types of refrigerator.
- Single Door
- Double Door
- Side By Side Refrigerator
As the name suggests, these refrigerators have a single door.
The freezer-box is also a part of this big compartment. It produces ice using the natural convection process. This type of refrigerators needs to be defrosted periodically.
This single door refrigerators are compact and best suited for couples and small family. It is cheaper as compared to the other types of fridges available in the market.
Their disadvantage is that they accumulate frost in their freezer compartment.
They are also known as Direct Cooling Refrigerators.
They have a storage space upto 300 litres.
Here, you have two different compartments with separate doors. One is for storing stuff, and another is for keeping ice cubes, ice creams.
This double door refrigerator contains a separate heating element that prevents frost formation. Hence, it is also called Frost-Free Refrigerators.
These double door refrigerators are available in the capacities over 400L. This double door fridge is the best choice for large families.
Based on the location of the freezer compartment, there are two types of Double Door Refrigerators.
- Top-Mount Refrigerators.
- Bottom Mount Refrigerators.
Top Mount Refrigerators
In this type, the freezer box is located on the top. These double door refrigerators with top freezer shelf is the most common type of fridges available today.
This is the best double door refrigerators type and is the most preferred choice amongst the other options. It allows you to keep the foodstuff for cold storage and make it easily accessible.
Bottom Mount Refrigerators
The freezer is present at the bottom of the refrigerator. Their upside-down look makes them look fascinating.
Bottom Freezer provides easy access to the freezer at the bottom. You don’t need to bend to take out the foodstuff kept in the refrigerator. So, it is user-friendly.
One should note that these refrigerators consume more energy than the top-mounted refrigerators.
Side By Side Refrigerators
This type of refrigerator is a slim refrigerator with side-by-side refrigerator doors. It comprises of a vertical freezer and looks like an almirah. It comes with an external ice machine.
This frost free Side-By-Side refrigerator is ideal for small spaces as it has a small door swing space.
Some models of frost free Side-by-Side Refrigerator have attached water and ice dispenser. You can obtain ice and cold water from here, without opening the door.
The drawback of the slim-size is that it limits the amount of food that you can put in the refrigerator. It makes the fridge less energy efficient.
Triple Door Refrigerators are also known as ‘French Door Refrigerators.’
It combines both the side-by-side refrigerator and the bottom freezer.
It comes with two side by side doors and a drawer-style freezer. It adds style to your interiors and has ample space to keep the food.
How To Choose The Best Refrigerator For Your Home?
A bit of caution while buying any appliance can save you a lot of money! You need to buy the one that offers you the best value for money.
To ease your task, here is our buying guide to choosing the best fridge for your home. Before putting your hard-earned money into buying the best refrigerator, there are a few things you need to remember.
An essential factor that you should think about is what kind of fridge you need for your kitchen. Multi-Door, Standard Single door, Mini door, Standard Double door refrigerator, Side by side door. Single or Double Door is the most common varieties of refrigerators.
There are different categories of refrigerators that look different and unique.
Apart from their appearance; the door styling, their size, capacity, defrost system, energy rating are also different.
It is one of the most important features you should look for in a refrigerator. Your type of refrigerator is the one that fulfils your requirements.
Every refrigerator comes with different capacity. It depends upon the type of refrigerator.
A Single-door refrigerator has a space of 50 Litres to almost 300 Litres.
Multiple door refrigerators come with a capacity in the range of 300L to 400L or above.
Number of Shelves
Single door Refrigerators come with two to three shelves.
The multi-door refrigerator comes with more number of shelves so that you can put the food in a more organised and the best possible ways. Therefore, a fridge with more number of platters is preferred over those with less number of shelves.
However, you can choose the right kind of refrigerator depending upon your needs.
Many of the refrigerators have adjustable shelves. You can move these shelves to make space for the larger items.
Defrosting is a simple way to melt ice from the freezer. Two types of defrost system are Direct Cool and Frost Free.
It requires a manual setting to remove ice from the ice-tray. You can increase or decrease the freezer’s temperature according to the weather. It uses convection to give instant cooling results. Its price is nominal.
Frost-free is expensive as it melts ice automatically. It comes in Multi-Door, Double Door and Side-by-Side Door. It softens the ice through an electric fan. It circulates the fresh and crisp air inside the refrigerator.
There are two types of refrigerator shelves.
Toughened Glass Shelves
The toughened glass shelves are durable, easy to clean and long-lasting. It is made of tempered glass that can easily hold heavy objects on the shelf.
They are rust-proof and non-breakable. They are made of plastic and steel.
Inverter Technology is dominating the market nowadays.
In a standard refrigerator, the compressor works at a single speed. It either runs on or off. It consumes more power.
Unlike a regular compressor, an inverter compressor can work at different speeds. It optimises the cooling process and makes it efficient. It adjusts the pace when the desired temperature is reached. It helps you save electricity. As the refrigerator reaches its stable temperature, the electricity savings are more.
Inverter Compressors save 20-40% of the electricity as compared to regular compressors. We have also provided in-depth information about Inverter Technolgy in Refrigerator.
Energy Star Rating
Before you buy a new refrigerator, check the refrigerator energy efficiency.
Always look for the BEE star rating. Bureau of Energy Efficiency or BEE rates the brands and models of the refrigerators based on their efficiency to save electricity.
Refrigerators with 4 or 5 Star label are the most energy efficient. They guarantee huge savings on electricity consumption.
Please note that the cost of a refrigerator increases with the increasing number of energy stars. So, you can go for a fridge with a 3 star rating and all the features that suit your needs.
Protecting the refrigerator against voltage fluctuations is essential. A few years before, external voltage stabiliser was used to stabilise the voltage.
Nowadays, fridge comes with an inbuilt stabilizer. It protects the fridge during voltage fluctuations. And, goes a long way in extending the life of the refrigerator.
Auto Smart Connect
Modern refrigerators run with Inverter Technology. You can connect them with the home inverter. It doesn’t require any manual settings as it works automatically and uses less power.
The Moisture Control feature keeps the fruits and vegetables fresh for a more extended time. The unique lattice type box helps to maintain the optimum amount of moisture in the refrigerator. The refrigerator with deodorizer facility ensures that the fridge remains fresh all time.
Whenever there is a power outage, cool pack feature of the refrigerator comes to the rescue. It contains a cooling gel for circulating cool air in the fridge when we face long power cuts.
Usually, the fridge to freezer ratio is 80:20 or 70:30.
Today’s advanced technology allows you to convert the freezer into the fridge. It increases the storage quantity of the refrigerator.
A convertible refrigerator is useful for non-vegans as they use freezer-box more as compared to the vegans.
Water dispenser gives simple access to chill water anytime without opening the fridge. Water dispenser collects freezer water in the container and prevents spillage.
Buy a refrigerator from a reputed and trusted brand. You must research a bit about the top brands and the services they provide. The best refrigerator brands offer excellent after-sales service on the product. These reputed brands such as Hitachi, LG, Bosch, Whirlpool also provide customer care services.
Tips for Storing and Maintaining
- Always wait for the cooked food to cool down before you stick it into the fridge.
- Do not store citrus or juicy fruits at the back of the refrigerator shelves otherwise, and they will get frozen there.
- In case of a direct cool refrigerator, all the eatables should be removed from the freezer before starting defrosting.
- You should always use a light liquid detergent solution or synthetic detergent to clean the refrigerator. You can also use baking soda to clean the fridge.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How To Decide What Capacity Of The Refrigerator I Should Buy?
If you are a bachelor, then 40 to 80L fridge is the best option for you.
A refrigerator with a capacity of 80 to 240 Litres is ideal for small families and couples. If you have 4-5 family members, go for a fridge with a capacity of 240-400 litres.
Refrigerators with a capacity of 400L and above are ideal for large families.
2. Do We Need An Extra Voltage Stabilizer For A Refrigerator?
Nowadays, refrigerators come with an inbuilt stabiliser that prevents electrical damage during voltage fluctuations. So, there is no need for extra voltage stabiliser.
3. Which One Is A Good Fridge – Direct Cool Or Frost Free?
The direct-cool refrigerator uses the natural method of convection that helps in instant cooling. Also, this refrigerator is more power-efficient.
Direct cool refrigerators are less expensive as compared to the Frost Free Refrigerators. Frost Free Refrigerator is one of the best options for a big and medium family.
4. How To Remove Bad Odour From The Refrigerator?
A refrigerator is meant to keep the food unwilted and prevent the spoilage by bacteria and fungi. Sometimes, the mix scents of the leftovers remained in the fridge make you feel ill. The blocked drainage system and incorrect temperature also add a foul smell to the refrigerator.
So, it is vital to clean your refrigerator to ensure its efficient working and a longer life span.
The best way to remove the odour is to Wipe down all the surfaces inside the fridge using a soft cloth and a mild detergent solution.
After cleansing, keep the door open for a while to remove bacteria or smell. You can also use lemon, baking soda, ground coffee, or vinegar to get rid of the odour.
5. At What Temperature Should I Set The Fridge Or Freezer?
You can set the fridge temperature up to 37 degrees. It is an ideal temperature for quick cooling.
You can set the temperature of the freezer from below 18-degree Celsius to 22 Celsius for ice-creams.
6. Does A Refrigerator Consist Of An Inverter Compressor?
Yes. These days, refrigerators come with a smart digital inverter compressor that maintains the speed and circulates the cold air quickly. It saves more than 40% of the electricity.
7. What Is A Beverage Rack In A Refrigerator?
A refrigerator comes with the separate water bottle rack, called Beverage Rack. It is useful for keeping 7 to 8 waters bottles inside the fridge.