Are you living in an area with frequent power cuts? The inverter is the solution for such areas. And if it gets outflows? The other perfect answer is the rechargeable emergency light.
The emergency light is a battery-backed lighting device that automatically turns on if there is any power outage. It is one of the required electrical appliances that you need at home.
The pros of these lights are they are compressed, handy and easy to use.
We have prepared a list of Best Rechargeable Emergency Lights in India based on Customer Reviews and our Market Research.
We highly recommend you to read our buying guide located towards the bottom of this post.
Top 10 Rechargeable Emergency Lights in India 2020
|Rechargeable Emergency Light||LED Lights||Watts|
|JY Super JY-859||1||3.7|
|Philips Ujjwal Plus||40||4|
|G .V. C||1||15|
|Philips Ujjwal Mini||16||4|
Which are the Top 10 Best Rechargeable Emergency Lights in India 2020?
1. Havells Glanz 1.5 Watt Rechargeable Solar Light
This emergency light produces sharp brilliance. This 360 degrees light is ideal to use at all positions and perfectly blends with all surroundings. This is environment-friendly equipment as it does not contain mercury. The 1.5 volts LED consumes low power and low running temperature.
It is an attractive product from the list of best emergency lights for home use. It is built with resolute housing material that makes it more reliable. With the long power backup, it grants power alternate in case of power failure or cut.
- It holds a six-month manufacturer warranty.
- It comes with the maintenance-free battery of 900 mAH.
- It comes with 4 hours of alternate. You can enjoy its lightning for more hours.
- It comes with a medium glow and 360-degree flash.
- It is secure to use as it doesn’t produce UV and IR radiation.
- It is a portable handheld with two-step dimming and embedded sun charge panel.
What We Like
- The wall-mountable light is simple to hold and use.
- It has sturdy ABS housing in the blue shade and clear diffuser.
- You can quickly electrify it with its power cord.
2. Havells Beemer 50 5 Watt LED Torch
This is a leading brand of electronic stocks. This light that comes under this brand is built with long endurance and maintenance-free rechargeable battery. With its white LED, it lets you watch even in the dark chamber.
It comes with an exceptional design and great looks that make it extremely attractive. With LED bulbs, it delivers white light to a great-range. It utilises less intensity and produces a low running temperature. The sturdy housing finish increases shelf time.
- The warranty is for six- month on the product.
- It uses 5 volts of power.
- It has a movable top with a reverberator to generate radiant light.
- It includes a medium-range.
- It comes with a flexible cord for recharging.
- It assures no mercury, UV & IR radiation, so the light is secure for your eyes and skin.
- It has an inbuilt 3000 mAH Lithium ion battery for extra service.
What We Like
- It has a firm figure with plastic housing in a brilliant red shade.
- It is the best rechargeable emergency light that gives you an instant light response.
- Its abundant-range wave produces better flashlight at a considerable distance.
- It is made of extraordinary-grade stuff.
- It has an enduring and maintenance-free frame.
3. JY Super JY-859 LED Rechargeable Metal Flash Light
This light presents an efficacious flashlight. You can carry it anywhere you want. It gives you an extravagant brightness level in an emergency. With a built-in capacity of 1200mAh, it ensures long-time working. It is a rechargeable spotlight comes under the list of top-selling emergency lights.
It allows seeing the person, object or road for a very long distance. With the lightweight, it is comfortable to take anywhere and anytime. It is the perfect option for security, camping, hiking or exploring outdoors. It is planned and tested to last over long-hours.
- It has a heavy-duty alloy covering.
- It can cover 200m long-range to illuminate the field.
- It serves you for long-hours once sufficiently get excited.
- It weighs 159 grams.
- It work with 3.7 V of power supply.
- It comes along with a charger. The green light intends it is absolutely charged. If it blinks red, it indicates that it needs charging.
- It comes with a warranty of 1 month against any manufacturing defects.
What We Like
- It is easily transportable light.
- It has a strongly built covering.
4. Pigeon Led Lamp Radiance
It is a useful gadget that you can use as a high efficiency study lamp. Now make your living more vivid with Pigeon’s smart range of emergency lamps. If regular power cut disrupts your daily tasks, then bring this light at your home.
It is a blend of plentiful-running performance and best-built quality. With a stylish layout, it adds charm in the space. Its dense layout makes it secure to use and handle. Bring this radiant lamp to your home to make brighter.
- It has an indicator for charging that informs you when it is fully charged.
- It comes with an Over and Deep Discharge Protection.
- It comes with the power capacity of 1600mAh.
- It comes with a warranty of 6-month.
- This bright lamp, emergency LED with 5 volts lamp is ideal for studying and kitchen applications.
What We Like
- It is a portable light.
- It has a wall-mountable characteristic. You can install the light on a wall.
- You can take it while you are going on a night trekking.
- The lamp is easy to use and protected.
5. DP 7103 6.6-Watt 66 SMD LED Emergency Light
An emergency light is a necessary thing for your homes where you experience a regular power cut. It is the best rechargeable emergency light from DP. With this LED’s, it brightens your entire apartment. The product is available with a pedestal stand. It spread the light anywhere.
It is easy to operate and manages with ease since it has a modest volume. It is absolute for travelling purpose as it absolutely blends with the surroundings. With the solar panel plug, it saves huge money on utility bills. It comes with a stable stand to keep light on the table or floor.
- It comes with a built-in maintenance-free rechargeable lead-acid battery of high-capacity as 2500 mAh.
- Its operating voltage is of 100-240 volts.
- It comes with more than 500 times charging and discharging recycle life.
- Its compressed portable holder is useful for carrying or hanging in poles.
- You can take high light and dim light as per your choice.
- With 6.6 W power, it consumes less intensity as compared to the other LED and CFL lights.
- It is a soft light lampshade. With this, it frees your eyes from strain.
What We Like
- It is light in density. You can carry it anywhere.
- The emergency light is simple to use.
- It feature 6 hours of loading time.
- You can adjust the brightness as per your need.
- It produces a great backup.
- It is most suited to use for home or study proposal.
What We Didn’t Like
- It does not have any warranty.
6. Philips Ujjwal Plus Rechargeable LED Lantern
It is a nice product that provides safety and long-lasting performance as well. This Rechargeable Emergency LED Lantern is the most affordable and offers fabulous function. With the on and off switch, you can switch the light on and off when needed.
It is an excellent Emergency Light. The magnificent frame makes it more enduring. With the handy and condensed size, it gives easier mobility around the home. Therefore, it is a must-have lantern for home use.
- It has 360 degree based light and plated reflector to ensure a larger lighting distance.
- The Warranty period is of 6-month on the product.
- It gives 10 hours for complete charge time.
- With 250 lumens (250lm) shine and 40 LEDs, it produces the light in all the directions.
- With a top hook, you can hang this lantern from the top-holder. It provides light and gives better visibility.
- This emergency light has a tiny-indicator. It indicates when it needs charging.
- It has silver plates between the spacing of the lights. It helps to increase the shine and glow of the lantern.
What We Like
- This home light has a genuine battery alternate.
- It can rotate freely with a 360˚ flexible cap.
- It is the best emergency light that gives 4 hours of backup.
- It has an ample pattern.
- It has a push-button to on/off the machine.
What We Didn’t Like
- It doe not have a light adjustment facility.
7. G .V. C 15 Watt Head Torch Rechargeable Led Light
This LED light lamp is wonderful for camping outdoors, hiking, fishing, climbing or anywhere you require light. Its convincing beam with an adaptable headband is capable of covering a wide area.
It comes with a strong box that makes it durable. With water-resistant properties, it is 100% secured from spillage of liquid. With 180 degree adjustable top base, it allows you to enjoy the handless movement. Therefore, it is very accessible and adaptable for outdoor use.
- This light has a 25 W LED for extra shine and normal range. It can reach more than 1000meters at the darkness.
- It comes with 100,000 hours of LED life.
- It has two lighting modes. You can select the amount of light with just a touch of a key.
- It has a water-resistant coating.
- It is made of plastic material and weighs 77grams.
- It uses the power of 15 W.
What We Like
- It is a light density, and portable LED emergency light.
- It presents an intense beam over a wide space.
- It affords a long battery life.
- It allows you to adjust the intensity of light as per your need.
- It has an ergonomic layout.
8. Philips Ujjwal Mini 16-LED Lantern
It is another stylish and proper rechargeable emergency LED light for your home. This LED lantern has 16 lights technology to light your accommodations. It uses a high-quality rechargeable Lithium battery as a power source. The energy-efficient emergency light comes with a light of 100 brightness.
The 4 W equipment preserve energy, and you don’t need to worry about your electric bills. With the 100 lumens light output, it lightens and brightens your office or room. This rechargeable lantern comes with all safety standards, such as over and deep discharge protection for a longer-time.
- With 4 hours time of substitute, you can enjoy its illumination for a lengthy time.
- It comes with a lithium-ion battery of 1200 mAh.
- You can rotate it in 360 angle to disperse the light in multiple directions.
- There is a six-month warranty on the product.
- It has 1 LED-indicator that indicates whether the tool is charging.
- During the power failure, it automatically lights up.
What We Like
- It is modest in dimension and light weight.
- It offers 4 hours of renewing time.
- You can mount it on a wall.
9. DOCOSS- ABS 25 W Ultra Bright Waterproof Rechargeable Led Torch Light
It is a powerful brightness emergency rechargeable flash-light that gleams your house during the power cut. It doesn’t want a battery to produce the light. With the easy plug-in, the battery gets easily recharged. It is available in multiple shades so you can prefer as per your taste.
It is the most potential saving light because it uses less power. With this, it is convenient to identify the true colour of an object in the darkness. Its solid body increases its life span. It comes with a reliable battery capacity that makes it capable to run for a longer time without any interruption.
- It has an outstanding form with better frame quality.
- It comes with a bright LED bulb to give a long-range flash.
- It is made with a premium element and has a maintenance free rechargeable lead-acid battery.
- It comes with a functional power-capacity that is wonderful for the spaces with a significant power cut.
What We Like
- It is resistant to liquid and conserves current.
- It is reasonable.
- It guarantees a fast charging time of 2200 mah.
10. Jyoti Electronics 30 LED Rechargeable Emergency Light
Jyoti Electronics brings this emergency lantern in white colour. It is 30 LEDs rechargeable emergency-light. Its white colour fits any interiors. You can use it horizontally, as well as vertically due to its dual perspective.
It is an exceptional lantern model for an emergency that gives the power pack performance to the user. It delivers a good white light at the push of a button. With elegant and modern looks, it adds beauty in the setup space. The battery substitute of this light is deeply profitable.
- It uses a nickel-cadmium battery.
- With a wattage of 2.4, it utilises less electricity.
- This wall-mountable tool is easy to use and handle.
- With 30 pieces of fair LED, it enlightens the entire space.
What We Like
- It absorbs less power.
- It effectively illuminates the room.
What We Didn’t Like
- It does not hold any warranty or guarantee.
Most Popular Emergency Light Brands in India
- G .V. C
- JY Super
- Jyoti Electronics
Other Models That You May Consider
- Wipro Coral Rechargeable Emergency Light
- Philips Ojas Rechargeable LED Lantern
- Eveready HL-52 Portable Rechargeable Lantern
How To Choose A Rechargeable Emergency Light?
It is not difficult to determine a rechargeable light. But there are many Chinese lights available in the market that looks wonderful but does not offer a lifetime warranty. So, you should buy the Best Emergency Light that offers specific functionalities. These lights that are water-proof, and need the less number of batteries are the correct choice.
Battery reinforcement time is the duration for which your lamp offers you light with full lighting and without fluctuations. Usually, the average backup of these devices is of 4 to 8 hours. Philips Ojas and Wipro Coral rechargeable emergency light also offer a good battery backup. Select the emergency light that provides you with an advantage to change the battery.
You should always check these alternatives available in the lamp. Does the light support both grid and solar as well or either one of them? It is a good idea to pick the one that promotes both solar and terminal charging. You can choose the lamp as per your needs. Several LED lights use a USB port for energising.
LED Light Source
An LED is a perfect solution when it comes to emergency lamps. They are enduring and occupies less power when storing energy. The fantastic thing is that it comes in various colours. As per your need, go for a light that comes with many LEDs.
Auto Charging Point
It is useful and essential in Emergency lights. With this automatic attribute, you can let the light plugin for energising. It automates switches on by itself in case of power cut occurs.
Over Charge Property
Charge and discharge of a new battery is a remarkable phenomenon. Overcharge may damage your battery. Go for a light that comes with overheating safety property. With this trait, it extends the lifespan of your battery.
Deep and Overcharge protection characteristic automatic turns on/off when the light tends to get over or discharged beyond a specific limit. It prevents a short circuit in the internal part.
You should check whether the seller is offering a guarantee on the product. It would help if you opted for the product that provides some warranty.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do LED Lights Save Power?
Yes. All the LED bulbs and lights are power-saving. It aims to replace compact fluorescent light, incandescent, fluorescent, halide, high-pressure sodium and halogen lights at your home. They reduce energy consumption by 40% to 80% that depends on the light you take.
2. What Are The Benefits Of Rechargeable Emergency LED Lights?
A rechargeable emergency lightening system provides light when the power stock fails. It should be in every home or office.
These are some benefits of these lights:
- They give constant lightening and safe to use in the inside of the house.
- They are easier to set up and proves to be useful in case of an emergency.
- They are portable and handy.
- You can replace the batteries of these Emergency Light.