Everyone likes tasty food. Women are more concerned about making delicious meals for their family, especially for their husband.
Tasty food is the best way to make a place in a man’s heart. Microwave Oven helps women to achieve this goal.
Today, modern day woman prefer microwave oven for preparing the delicious food. Making food in a microwave is healthier as it uses less oil and energy.
Using the microwave, you can also save electricity bills as microwave oven uses 70 to 80 per cent less energy than the other cooking methods.
There are hundreds of vegetarian dishes that you can prepare with this tool. Thousands of microwave ovens are available in the market with various features.
But the best manufacturers in India are IFB, Bajaj, Morphy Richards, LG, and Samsung. You can buy one of these models directly on Amazon.
But the Question is how to select the best microwave oven?
Based on our Market Research, we have prepared a list of Top 10 Best Microwave Oven in India 2019 which includes its detailed review, key features, pros, and cons.
We highly recommend you to read our microwave oven guide located towards the bottom of this post.
Top 10 Best Microwave Ovens with Comparison Table
|IFB 117PM MEC 1||Solo||17L||1200||1 Year||View on Amazon|
|Bajaj 1701 MT||Solo||17L||1200||1 Year||View on Amazon|
|Samsung 23MS23K3513AK/T||Solo||23L||1150||1 Year||View on Amazon|
|LG MS2043DB||Solo||20L||700||1 Year||View on Amazon|
|LG MS4295DIS||Solo||42L||1200||1 Year||View on Amazon|
|IFB 20SC2||Convection||20L||1200 ||1 Year||View on Amazon|
|IFB 23BC4||Convection||23L||1400||1 Year||View on Amazon|
|IFB 30FRC2||Convection||30L||1440||1 Year||View on Amazon|
|LG MC2886BRUM||Convection||28L||1950||1 Year||View on Amazon|
|LG MJ2886BFUM||Convection||28L||900||1 Year||View on Amazon|
Which Are the Best Microwave Oven in India for 2019?
IFB 17 L Solo Microwave Oven (17PM MEC 1, White)
IFB Solo Oven is a masterpiece in which you can defrost frozen food, rice and vegetables.
- Its 17 Litres capacity is the perfect choice for small families and bachelors.
- It uses 1200 Watts of power and 230 volts to reheat, cook or defrost the food.
- It comes with the 5 power levels which you can change according to your dish.
- Its powder-coated cavity saves your food from germs and it has auto-cut off feature which saves meals from overheating.
- It has Three standard cook menus which help you to change auto-cook settings. For this, you do not need to cancel the timer.
- The warranty is of 1 year on product and three years on Magnetron and Cavity.
- It allows you to explore new flavours and dishes without making any effort.
Bajaj 17 L Solo Microwave Oven (1701 MT, White)
Bajaj microwave oven is essential for every kitchen because it works effortlessly. Whether you want to heat up sweets and vegetables, defrost the frozen food still, it serves all delicious meals and fulfils the food needs.
If you love frozen food and want to eat every day then, Bajaj Solo microwave is a better option for you that allows you to defrost your frozen food within a short period of time.
- Its power consumption is 1200 Watts and capacity is 17 litres which are ideal for medium size families and bachelors.
- The warranty is of 1 year on the product and 1 year on the magnetron.
- It has a mechanical control knob which helps you to set the temperature according to food type.
- It has up to 30 minutes cooking alarm which notifies when your food gets ready.
- It has a jog dial with five power levels which you can choose as per your food requirement.
- It also works like convection which helps you to cook your food in the oven at a high temperature.
- Its defrosting mode quickly defrosts the frozen food.
Samsung 23 L Solo Microwave Oven (MS23K3513AK/T, Black)
Samsung solo oven is the best choice for preparing Indian dishes without any worries.
- The warranty is of 1 year on product and 5 years on the magnetron.
- It is a solo microwave oven that comes with tact control buttons and door handle.
- It has ceramic enamel cavity which is scratch-free and rust-proof.
- Its quick defrost function automatically calculates the five common types of food.
- Its keep warm function saves your food from overheating and it has an eco mode which does not use power on the time of standby mode.
- It has deodorization that always keeps your food fresh and eliminates bad smell.
- Its capacity is 23 Litres which is enough for reheating and defrosting.
- Its power consumption is 1150 Watts, 240 volts, 50 Hz frequency.
- It includes a turntable, LED display with child lock and clock settings.
- It uses less electricity.
- Its surface is very smooth and long-lasting.
- It does not come with the cookbook, pro steamer, power steaming bowl, power steaming bowl.
LG 20 L Solo Microwave Oven (MS2043DB, Black)
LG microwave oven comes with Intellowave technology that assures healthy and faster cooking. If you do not want to eat much oily food and very health conscious, then you can choose Health plus menu setting for maintaining calories.
- The warranty is of 1 year on the product.
- It is a solo microwave oven that is good for defrosting, cooking and reheating. You can prepare 28 Indian dishes in the oven.
- It comes with a child lock that saves the microwave from naughty children. So you can make all the recipes with safety.
- It has touch keypad with 44 auto cook menu and preset options for getting a tasty dish like Indian cuisine, sweets, kids delight, snacks, breakfast with just one click on the start button.
- Its capacity is 20 Litres, and power consumption is 700 Watts.
- Its anti bacteria cavity saves your food from germs and never produce any smell. It also helps in cleaning.
- It has a standby mode which is a power saving option that automatically off after 5 minutes with open or closing the door.
- It serves different varieties of dishes without any hassle.
- It fulfils the craving of eating yummy food at home.
- It does not come with any starter kit. So you have to buy microwave bowls.
LG 42 L Solo Microwave Oven (MS4295DIS, Black)
LG solo reduces cooking efforts because it contains all cooking modes of quick defrost, auto cook, keep warm, cooking completion alarm, pasteurize milk.
- The warranty is of 1 year on the product and 10 years on the magnetron.
- Its 42 L capacity is very high for making mouth-watering recipes, and it is ideal for joint families.
- It uses 1200 Watts of power, 220 voltage and 50 to 60 Hz frequency.
- Its solo function uses for defrosting and reheating.
- It has a smart inverter which helps in making a wide variety of foods.
- Its auto cook and the preset menu allows you to choose the dish with the start button.
- It helps in removing dust and grime from inside the cavity.
- It has a white LED glass touch display and a side swing door.
- It has LED lamp which is three times brighter and helps you to check your food from outside.
- It diagnoses the troubleshooting problem very quickly and reset them correctly.
- Its inner coating removes 99.9% of bacteria and never adhere any food particles on the surface.
- It is compact in size but is capable of preparing a larger quantity of food.
- It serves fresh ghee in 12 minutes without any smell.
- It even works in low voltage of 300 Watts.
IFB 20 L Convection Microwave Oven (20SC2, Metallic Silver)
IFB microwave is for multi-use which comes with 24 auto cook menu options that will help you to change your auto cook settings without touching the cancel button.
- It has an auto cook and defrosts settings for baking along with reheating, grilling and defrosting.
- Its power consumption is 1200 Watts, and the input voltage is 230 volts.
- It includes one measuring tumbler, two idli stand, one roti crisper, one ladle, 1 daffodil with lid, one square cook with 1500 ml lid.
- Its type is convection which comes with 20 Litres capacity for small families.
- Its touch keypad has timer display which let you know power level and cooking time.
- It has a child lock feature which ensures safety your children from an accident if they touch on it.
- It has three cooking styles in auto-set cook option which you can choose from the microwave, grill and convection for preparing the variety of dishes.
- The warranty is of 1 year on product and three years on Magnetron and Cavity.
IFB 23 L Convection Microwave Oven (23BC4, Black+Floral Design)
It is the best microwave oven in India. As it comes with the classy floral design door which gives a new look in the decor of your kitchen.
- Its microwave capacity is 23 Litres which is suitable for three to four members.
- Its convection is ideal for defrosting, heating, cooking, grilling and baking.
- It has a steam clean mode which will help you to clean the oven and brings lemon fragrance in the microwave in few minutes.
- It has a touch keypad which comes with impressive features like defrost, auto cook menus, and fermentation that allows you to make different types of foods.
- It comes with three combinations of cooking styles which are microwave, grill and convection mode.
- It comes with 71 auto cook options for adding flavours in dish and starter kit.
- It has 1 to 10 temperature setting which you can set according to food plus it has 10 power levels for making cakes, caramel, tea, coffee, potato, popcorn, veg pizza, baby milk, etc.
- It has sensors which protect the oven from interruptions also it does not allow to overheat them.
- The warranty is of 1 year on Product and 3 years on Magnetron and Cavity.
- Its microwave consumes 1400 Watts of power, convection and grill power consumption is 1850 and 950 Watts.
- Its Child lock is completely safe for small children.
- It comes with stainless steel cavity with LED display.
- It saves 40% of electricity when not in use.
- It has Deodorise and Disinfects function which keeps the food and microwave cookware away from the germs
IFB 30 L Convection Microwave Oven (30FRC2, Floral Pattern)
IFB is the best convection microwave oven for baking, grilling, reheating, cooking and defrosting. Now you do not need to go outside for eating pizza, cakes, cookies, brown meat, barbecue, chicken kabab, sandwich, idli, etcetera.
- Its capacity is 30 Litres which is sufficient for large families.
- It has 101 standard menus with auto cook settings. You will no need to cancel the timer in auto cook option.
- It has a child lock which will save your microwave from accidental damage.
- The warranty is of 1 year on the product, 3 years on both cavity and magnetron.
- Its microwave power consumption is 1400 Watts, convection power consumption is 2200 Watts, and grill power usage is 1250 Watts.
- It comes with a floral door panel that has made of metal which makes your kitchen very classy.
- It has a fermentation feature which is perfect for dough yeast and milk products.
- It is useful for multiple ingredients even it is germ-free which will help you to disinfect baby bottles and other utensils in the microwave.
- It comes with touch keypad with several menu setting like timer/clock, Power saves, reset, auto start, grilling option, convection grill, steam clean, disinfect.
- It has auto set and three types of cooking styles like Convection + Turn Grill, Micro + Convection, Convection + Turn Grill + Micro and so on.
- It uses 230 voltage, 50 Hz frequency of power and its microwave frequency is 2450 MHZ.
- Its grill mode makes very yummy and crispy meals.
LG 28 L Convection Microwave Oven (MC2886BRUM, Black)
It is useful for 12 different India rotis like Lachaa parantha, Butter Naan, Tandoori and Missi Roti, etc. So enjoy diet free food with LG all in one microwave oven.
- Its 28 Litres capacity is sufficient for large families and it uses 1950 Watts of power.
- It comes with 251 auto cook menu which you can use for reheating, grilling, defrosting and cooking.
- It has a pasteurizing milk feature. When you heat up or boil the milk its pasteurizer removes all bacteria from the milk and they add nutrition and freshness in hot milk.
- It has tactile buttons which have various features for preparing tasty meals like Indian roti basket, Diet fry/calories/ kids delight, Tandoori roti, Indian cuisine, Steam clean/cooking aid, Tea/diary delight, ghee/dosa.
- The warranty is of 1 year on the product and the 5 years on the magnetron.
- Its motorised rotisserie works with on 360 degrees and serves tasty recipes in one touch.
- It has a specially coated non-stick tray which never sticks your food and helps you to prepare crunchy and brownish dishes.
- Its stainless steel cavity distributes continuous heat and better reflection for better cooking.
- It prepares pure ghee in 12 minutes without the smell.
- Its keep warm function gives the right temperature up to 90 minutes. It is perfect for making preparing curd at home.
- It’s a body made of ABS material that is durable and heat-resistant.
LG 28 L Convection Microwave Oven (MJ2886BFUM, Black)
LG convection microwave oven is the charcoal lightning heater that makes crunchy and juicy meals with original flavours. It is very efficient in the new range of lightwave convection
- It is lightwave convection in which you can make pure ghee within 12 minutes. You can also make diet free dishes like samosa, pakoda without using much oil.
- It is suitable for making 12 different dishes of Indian chapati in roti basket. Enjoy Lachaa Prantha, Butter Naan, Missi and Tandoori Rotis at home.
- It has 360 degrees motorised Rotiserrie which is useful for roasting paneer, chicken tikka, the barbeque.
- It has pasteurised milk feature for giving nutrition to your babies without any bacteria.
- It comes with a stainless steel cavity that is more durable and hygienic which allows consistent heat inside the cavity.
- It comes with one cookbook, one milk container, one glass tray, one Rotisserie, one Tawa, one rotating ring, one handle, one shelf.
- It has a tact dial, 271 auto cook menu with 5 microwave power modes.
- It includes Intellowave Technology; quick Defrost system, keep warm option, Child Lock, Healthy Plus, Light disinfect.
- Its microwave output is 900 Watts. Grill input is 1200 Watts, and convection input is 1950 Watts.
- The warranty is of 1 year on the product.
- Its body is free from corrosion and glossy from inside.
- Its keep warm function gives yummy food within 90 minutes.
Best Microwave Oven Brands in India
Types of Microwave Oven
Solo Microwave Oven
Solo Microwave Oven is an ideal choice if you are looking for simple and basic cooking purposes.
This type of microwave oven cannot perform grilling and roasting functions.
Grill Microwave Oven
The microwaves are best for reheat, roasting, and grilling purposes.
These are ideal for making kebabs, toast, kebabs, tikka, etc.
Convection Microwave Oven
A convection microwave uses a combination of the two technologies – a regular microwave and a convection oven. It is most powerful and can perform all cooking functions, including reheat, grilling, and baking
You can make anything from this microwave like cookies, cakes, pizzas, etc.
That’s why these types of microwaves are more expensive than the other two.
How to Choose the Best Microwave Oven?
The very first thing you need to decide is the type of oven you want to buy.
The second important thing is its capacity. You will waste your electricity, time and money if you use the wrong size of a microwave oven.
Oven’s wattage or power comes in watts. You should consider wattage of a microwave oven based on the usage.
Microwave ovens generally come with wattage from 600 to 1500-Watts.
If you have a big family and needs to cook a large amount of tasty food, then opt for the higher wattage of the microwave oven.
Auto Cook feature allows you to simplify the preparation of various cookies. This unique feature helps you to explore new flavours and recipes without making any effort.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Convection Microwave?
It is a combination of both Standard Microwave and Convection in which you can heat up the food at higher temperature. It works with the fan which circulates consistent hot air inside the oven.
Cooking in the Microwave Oven Can Make the Food Less Nutritious?
No, as a microwave oven uses less water for making dishes.
Usually, vegetables lose its nutrients if cooked in water. But in the case of an oven, you can safely prepare your delicious food without losing the nutrients.
Can I Use Metal Objects in a Microwave Oven?
No. It can damage your microwave oven.
How Do I Know What Appliances Should Use for Cooking in the Microwave Oven?
Look at the bottom of the utensil. Is any statement printed – Microwave Safe Product?
It means these appliances are certified and you can use in your oven. If you are not able to find the statement, you can check it on your own.
How to Check These Appliances Are Suitable for Cooking in the Oven?
Place the utensil in the microwave with a half-full glass of water. Heat for one minute with the maximum setting.
After one minute, if the item will hot it means, that utensil should not be used for making food. Still, you should not use the appliance If the appliance is just slightly warm. You can use it for reheating but not for cooking purposes.