The hotch-potch of today’s fast and busy city life doesn’t allow us to devote ample time for cooking our favourite dishes. Leading such a hectic lifestyle, we skip fueling our body with proper nutrition. Be it timely or untimely meals; our work life compels us to ignore our health.
One of the main reasons for all this is time-consuming cooking methods.
Many kitchen appliances speed up the cooking process. Microwave Oven is one such appliance. Buying a microwave oven cuts down your cooking time and efforts to half.
From cooking the eatables or nuking the cold food to baking cake and bread; a microwave oven has made cooking a hi-tech experience. There are hundreds of dishes that you can make with a Microwave Oven such as kebabs, tandoori chicken or other baked items.
Besides, you save on electricity bills and LPG cylinders. You don’t need gas supply or flame to heat or cook food. Moreover, microwave cooking is considered as the best way to cook a healthy dish. It uses less oil as compared to traditional cooking methods.
Today, microwave oven form an integral part of a modular kitchen in India.
When it comes to choosing a microwave oven, browsing through a myriad of options is a difficult task.
Based on our Market Research, we have prepared a buyer’s guide along with a list of Best Microwave Ovens in India 2019.
We highly recommend you to read our microwave oven buying guide located towards the bottom of this post. This buying guide has covered each aspect in detail.
Top 10 Microwave Ovens in India 2019
|IFB 17PM MEC 1||Solo||17L|
|Bajaj 1701 MT||Solo||17L|
Which are the Best Microwave Ovens in India 2019?
1. Samsung 23 L Solo Microwave Oven (MS23F301TAK/TL, Black)
Samsung Microwave Oven is one of the Best Selling Microwaves in India (2019). It is the perfect choice for preparing Indian dishes without any worries. It isn’t just impressive in looks but offers equally impressive performance for cooking.
It is a brilliant machine that fit for multiple uses such as reheating, defrosting and cooking. You can make several traditional recipes with the simple touch of a button.
As compared to the conventional microwave ovens in India, Samsung Microwaves avoid giving the food with cold centres or overcooked edges.
- There is a 1-year warranty on the product.
- Its power consumption is of 1150 W.
- Its operating voltage is 230 Volts.
- It comes with a stylish curved handle attached with the front door to open or close freely.
- It has a capacity of 23 litres.
- Its jog dials are simple and easy to use.
- Its interior has a scratch-free and stain-resistant ceramic enamel cavity. It offers easy cleaning and won’t discolour over time.
- Its Triple Distribution System ensures an even distribution of heat.
- You can select from a wide range of 20 pre-set cooking modes. It allows you to make a different kind of dishes.
- It provides a child lock safety feature to protect your children from unnecessary accidents.
- It comes with an LED Display. It illuminates the interior and lets you see the container.
- It has a power saving function.
- Its stylish premium design will enhance the decor of your kitchen.
- Its inner body, as well as, the outer body has a ceramic enamel coating.
- Its deodorize function allows you to remove the bad smell and excessive smoke from the oven.
- It’s ECO form saves power.
What we like
- It uses less voltage.
- It keeps your eats fresh.
- Its surface is smooth and long-lasting.
- It gives an anti-bacterial shield.
- It is ideal for a family with 5, 6 members.
- It distributes heat evenly to give you convenient cooking.
- The product gives such a big capacity at the best affordable price.
2. IFB 17 L Solo Microwave Oven (17PM MEC 1, White)
Save INR 709.00 ( 12% )
(as of 20/07/2019 09:19 IST - Details)
Check Price on Amazon
IFB Solo Oven is one of the Best Microwave Oven in India. It is a masterpiece with several nifty specialities, an auto-cooking function and a powder coated cavity to keep the germs at bay.
With IFB 17L Solo Microwave Oven in your kitchen, you can defrost the food, make dishes from your favourite cuisines or heat them as needed.
People consider this model of IFB as a great deal because of its aesthetic looks. This small microwave oven is recommended for small families.
- It has a capacity of 17 Litres. It is ideal for small family usage and bachelors.
- It uses 1200 W for cooking, reheating and defrosting.
- It allows you to select from 5 levels of power settings. You can set the level of cooking you desire.
- Its powder-coated cavity protects your edibles from germs.
- It has an auto-cut off feature. It prevents overheating.
- It has three standard cooking menus that help you to change auto-cook settings.
- IFB offers a 1-year warranty on the oven. And, for the important parts like Magnetron, Cavity they provide a 3-year warranty.
What we like
- It allows you to explore new flavours and dishes without any extra effort.
- It is easy to clean and maintain.
- It is budget friendly and light in weight.
- It saves ample amount of time.
- This small capacity microwave oven is suitable for a smaller family.
- It has a combination cooking function for faster and easier cooking.
3. Bajaj 17 L Solo Microwave Oven (1701 MT, White)
Bajaj Microwave Oven allows you to cook yummy dishes in the comfort of your home. Whether you want to heat sweets and vegetables, defrost the frozen food quickly to room temperature, prepares ghee, it serves all tasty meals and fulfils the food needs.
This microwave from Bajaj is perhaps your best bet, its stylish design and unique features make it a fit for Indian kitchen space.
If you love frozen food and want to eat every day then, Bajaj Solo Microwave is a better alternative for you. It defrosts eats within a short period. If you’re looking for a microwave with low capacity and basic functionality, this is the perfect pick for you.
It is the Best Microwave Oven in India available at a low price.
- It has a capacity of 17 litres.
- Its wattage is 1200 W.
- It comes with a one year warranty on the machine from Bajaj.
- It has a mechanical control knob. It helps you to set the temperature according to cuisine type.
- The oven includes 30 minutes of the cooking alarm. It sends you an alert as the cooking process is complete.
- It has a jog dial with five power-levels. You can choose the preferred temperature for cooking.
- It also works like convection.
- With defrost feature, you can thaw the frozen food.
What we like
- It can easily fit anywhere.
- It has user-friendly features.
- It has a reasonable price.
- It is perfect for larger families.
4. Morphy Richards 20 L Solo Microwave Oven (20 MS, Black)
Save INR 1,105.00 ( 15% )
(as of 20/07/2019 09:19 IST - Details)
Check Price on Amazon
Morphy Richards is a well-known brand for Microwave Ovens in India which offer excellent products in terms of quality.
Now make your cooking experience rewarding with this microwave oven. Morphy Richards 20L Solo Microwave Oven can make crunchy and juicy meals with original flavours. It contains quick start button. All you have to do is select the type of dish, weight and start-off the button.
Unlike a regular oven, it maintains the cool outside while it is heating the edibles with the high-temperature inside. Overheat Sensory Protection is a safety function that automatically shuts off the operation in case of overheating and this is the central fact to buy this microwave oven.
- Its 20 litres capacity gives you ample space to make tasty dishes for your family.
- It controls 5 power levels to cook as per your need.
- Its beautiful mirror finish door brings style and beauty to compliment your kitchen.
- It defrosts your frozen foods before running the microwave operation.
- The microwave uses 1,270 Watts.
- It comes with two years warranty.
What we like
- It has a corrosion-free and glossy body.
- It is ease in the operations and user-friendly.
- It comes with multiple power levels.
5. Whirlpool 20 L Solo Microwave Oven (Magicook 20SW, White)
With Whirlpool Solo Microwave Oven in your kitchen, you don’t need to rely on food delivery apps or take-outs. It allows you to make delish cuisine to your delight.
This electric oven features an LED Digital Display, different power controls, and Indian auto cook menu. It can be used for defrosting, reheating and cooking. It is manually defrost preserved for the special items. It is a perfect maker for baking sponge cake, pizza, etc.
If you are looking for a microwave oven with primary functionality and low capacity then, this is the Best Oven from Whirlpool company for your kitchen.
- The manufacturer gives two years warranty on magnetron.
- It uses 700 Watts and allows you to select from 10 power setting options as required.
- Its capacity is 20 litres.
- It has a turntable size of 245 mm. You can place large containers on it.
- It includes a grill and a touch foil option for comfortable cooking.
- It features a feather touch membrane for easy controls.
- The user interface comes with the LED feature; it is easy to check your choice of selection.
What we like
- It is compact in size.
- It is budget-friendly.
- It provides auto cook menu for preparing different types of dishes.
- Though it operates for a longer time, it doesn’t take much than a traditional microwave oven.
6. LG 32 L Convection Microwave Oven (MC3286BRUM, Black)
Now you can enjoy the delicious delights with LG MC3286BRUM Convection Microwave Oven. You can use this convection microwave oven for baking, grilling, defrosting, cooking and reheating.
You can cook 12 different varieties of Indian roti. You can make naans, missi rotis, lachcha paranthas, tandoori rotis and so on.
Enjoy your favourite paneer tikka, chicken tikka at your home with 360-degree motorized rotisserie. It gives you crispy and tasty recipes. This all-in-one microwave oven lets you churn out delicious soft paneer and perfectly blended curd.
It is the Best Convection Microwave Oven from LG.
- This convection microwave oven comes with the capacity of 32-litres; it is ideal for large families.
- It comes with 211 Indian auto-cook options.
- With the tactile buttons, it sets the temperature and jog dials.
- The warranty is of 1 year on the product and 4 years on Magnetron.
- Its diet fry feature allows you to make your favourite dishes with less oil use. So without worrying about your diet, you can indulge in the samosas, pakoras and more.
- It comes with a Dry Fry and Indian Roti basket for a healthy diet.
- With the Pasteurize Milk feature, you’ll get rid of the fussy conventional process of boiling milk.
- It comes with the clean and durable stainless steel cavity for the better reflection and uniform heating.
- It comes along with a starter kit that contains microwave compatible containers.
What we like
- It is convenient and time-saving.
- You can use a clean steam button to get rid of grease and grime in a matter of minutes.
- It has a concealed heater for better safety and does not damage the hand of the user while cooking.
- It comes in attractive black color design.
7. Samsung 28 L Convection Microwave Oven (CE1041DSB2/TL, Black)
Samsung is the most trusted brand. Samsung Convection Microwave Oven is another Best Selling Microwave Oven in India. It comes with a rapid defrost-feature. It makes sure that the foodstuff is neither soggy nor hard.
Samsung 28L Convection Microwave oven is a combi microwave oven. You can pick two different modes at the same time. Cook healthy cuisines with slim fry technology. You don’t need to worry that the food coming out will be overcooked and cold. It is a convection microwave oven with attractive design, LED display and other useful features.
- It is a 28l microwave convection oven.
- It has six power levels with several ways of cooking that allow you to cook as per your delight.
- Its turntable size is 318 mm.
- It has an inbuilt keep warm function that keeps your dishes hot even after switching off the microwave.
- The warranty is of 1 year on the product and 5 years on the magnetron.
- It is a quartz convection heater. You can set the cooking temperature from 40-degree Celsius to 200-degree Celsius.
- It comes with advanced fermentation technology. It allows you to make dough and curd any time.
- It can cook crispy snacks using minimal oil.
- It comes with tandoor technology. It can make perfect crispy and crunchy missi roti, naan.
- Its package includes crusty plate, wire rack, quick guide label.
- Its energy consumption is 2900 W.
- It has a ceramic coating. It makes the product durable and long-lasting.
- It can protect your children from any mishappening because it comes with child lock.
- The Slim-Fry Feature offers crispier potato fries or nuggets.
- It has three different cooking styles. You can choose convection, grill or microwave option for preparing mouth-watering dishes.
- It has a power/defrost system.
- Its input supply is 230 Volts.
What we like
- It is durable and heat-resistant.
- It is simple to operate with its simple to use buttons and functions.
- It is suitable for families with 4,5 members.
- It keeps the food warm for a long time.
- This convection microwave oven comes with Slim Fry Feature which is specially designed for the health-conscious people.
8. IFB 30 L Convection Microwave Oven (30BRC2, Black)
IFB Convection Microwave Oven is useful for reheating, grilling, cooking, baking and defrosting. Now you don’t need to go outside for eating pizza, cake, cookies, crispy meat, barbecue, kabab, sandwich, idli, etc.
With instant cooling and warm feature, it is quite useful for daily cooking. This convection microwave oven comes
with super large 30 litres capacity.
This convection microwave oven is suitable for those who are looking for a large microwave, and it comes in the list of the Best Microwave Ovens for your kitchen.
It is most versatile because it allows you to work at a combination of cooking styles. It means that two methods are working at the same time for faster cooking. You can have the fermented dough, batter, and milk products anytime with its fermentation function.
- It is a 30l convection microwave oven.
- The warranty is of 1 year on the product and 3 years on Magnetron and Cavity.
- Its operating voltage is of 230 volts, and it uses 1400 Watts of power.
- This IFB 30L Microwave comes with 101 auto-cook menu options; you can make various foods for your family members.
- It comes with various features such as auto reheat and deodoriser, steam clean feature and multi-stage cooking feature.
- It comes with a child safety lock, clock, timer options, sensor malfunction, and overheat protection.
- It has an in-built memory that can store upto 3 different levels of cooking.
- It has a weight defrost facility.
What we like
- Its child security feature ensures complete safety for homes with small kids.
- Its deodoriser helps keep your microwave oven hygienic and free from odour and germs.
- It blends the magic of the microwave and grill modes to cook your yummy cuisine.
- It has a combination cooking option for fast cooking.
9. IFB 20 L Convection Microwave Oven (20SC2, Metallic Silver)
Save INR 3,840.00 ( 30% )
(as of 20/07/2019 09:19 IST - Details)
Check Price on Amazon
When it comes to microwaves, IFB is a household name. They are considered to be the Best Convection Microwave Ovens in India.
IFB Microwave is beneficial for multi-use. It comes with a host of quality features that are suitable to cook Indian and Foreign recipes. It comes with various smart features like auto cook, auto clean, child lock, reheating, defrost, express cooking feature, grill mode, etc.
- Its feature of speed defrost can do defrosting within minutes.
- Its wattage consumption is 1200 W.
- Its input voltage is 230 volts.
- The oven has a 20-litre capacity.
- Its touch keypad has a timer panel. It lets you know the power level and cooking time.
- It has a child lock feature. This feature ensures that your child can roam around the kitchen without affecting the working of the oven.
- It has 3-cooking styles in the auto-set cook option. You can choose from the microwave, grill and convection mode for preparing a variety of recipes.
- The warranty is of 1 year on product and three years on Magnetron and Cavity.
What we like
- It isn’t a heavy power consumer.
- Its neat and clean design matches any type of kitchen.
- It provides a constant level of heat to prevent overcooked edges, cold spots, etc.
- It is convenient to use daily.
10. IFB 23 L Convection Microwave Oven (23BC4, Black + Floral Design)
IFB Microwave Oven is a delight to those who love to cooks something new and different every day. It is packed with many features. This quality product is worth buying. IFB 23 Litre Convection Microwave Oven comes with the classy floral-design door.
This IFB Microwave Oven will give a unique look to your kitchen. It is a portable microwave oven suitable for small families. It comes with exciting features such as auto cook menus, defrosts and multistage cooking as well.
This IFB 23L provides a combination of three methods, i.e., cook, grill, microwave, and convection feature. It is the best selling point of the IFB microwaves.
- The oven has a capacity of 23 Litres that is suitable for large families with five plus members.
- It enables you to defrost, heat, bake, grill and cook.
- It has a steam clean mode. It makes cleaning the interior of an oven extremely easy.
- It has a sensitive touch type of keypad. It is packed with essential features like defrost and fermentation function that allows you to make different types of foods.
- It’s auto cook feature with 71 cooking methods add flavours to your dining table.
- It has 1 to 10 temperature levels. You can pick the perfect setting according to the requirement.
- It has 10 power levels for making a cake, caramel, tea, coffee, potato, popcorn, veg pizza, baby milk, etc.
- It has sensors that protect the oven from interruptions. It doesn’t allow the oven to overheat.
- The warranty is of 1 year on product and 3 years on Magnetron and Cavity.
- The microwave consumes 1400 Watts. The wattage consumption of convection and grill feature is 1850 and 950 W.
- It comes with a child lock facility.
- Its stainless steel cavity enables better reflection and uniformity of heating inside, which is the key to well-baked meals.
What we like
- It preserves 40% of electricity when not in use. So, it helps you save money on your electric bill.
- It has Deodoriser and Disinfection function. It keeps the edibles and microwave cookware away from the germs.
- With such a high power of 1400 Watts, it can cook the meal in a timely manner.
- It has multi-stage cooking extra functions.
Best Microwave Oven Brands in India
- Morphy Richards
Microwave Oven Types
There are two types of microwave ovens:
- Conventional Microwave Ovens
- Convection Microwave Ovens
Conventional Microwave Ovens
Conventional Oven works on the principle of microwaves absorbed by a plastic or glass container to cook.
They are of two types of microwave ovens – Solo Microwave Oven and Grill Microwave Oven.
Solo Microwave Oven
Solo Microwave Oven is an ideal choice if you are looking for simple and basic cooking purposes such as reheating the cooked food or baking the cakes occasionally.
Solo microwave ovens cannot perform grilling and roasting functions.
Grill Microwave Oven
The Grill Microwave Oven is beneficial for reheating, roasting, and grilling purposes. If you love grilled or fried food or, prefer to make grilled chicken at home, this type of microwave oven is the best for you.
The grill microwave oven is ideal for making recipes like kebabs, toast, tikka, sandwich etc.
Convection Microwave Oven
The Convection microwave oven uses a combination of the two technologies – a regular microwave and a convection oven.
The Convection Microwave Oven is the most powerful oven, and the major benefits that you get with this oven are that you can perform all cooking tasks, including reheat, grilling, and baking. It turns the microwave oven into a second conventional oven.
The convection microwave oven has added features such as magnetron and heating element make food crispier and brown. It takes less time to cook a meal.
If you love to cook, bake, then convection ovens are a great choice for you. You can prepare a variety of yummy recipes like cookies, cakes, pizzas, etc. using this microwave.
The only downside is that people with limited budget can’t invest in such high-end microwave oven models.
How to Choose a Microwave Oven?
In this section, to make you understand better, we’ll tell you how to select and buy the Best Microwave Oven for your home. Here, we’ve elaborated some of the essential factors and points you should keep in mind before buying a microwave.
We hope below buying tips will surely help you in selecting the correct microwave oven.
A stylish and ergonomic design microwave oven adds to the decor of the kitchen.
The past designs were bulky and used to consume a lot of space. Nowadays, this kitchen appliance comes in a sleek and small design with a wide range of colours.
Microwave ovens have become a helping hand in the kitchen, which saves your time. In general, you should make sure that your selected microwave provides you with an unlimited number of cooking options. You don’t need to rely on frozen junk food. The Model comes with auto cook menus book with preset programs, by using its auto cooking option, you can easily prepare a tasty meal within minutes. They are quick for roasting, grilling, baking and defrosting.
If you are going to use an oven just for baking, roasting and grilling, you can go for an OTG Oven.
Capacity and Size
Capacity and size of the microwave oven are essential factors to consider while buying a microwave oven.
The capacity of a microwave oven is the volume of space available inside it. It is measured in litres.
Further, if you use a large sized microwave oven for cooking a small quantity of food, it leads to unnecessary or high electricity consumption. Using the wrong size microwave oven wastes a lot of money, electricity time and energy. So, it’s important to buy the microwave of the right size based on the amount and type of food you will cook.
However, microwaves with 20-30 liters capacity are sold the most in India as most of the Indian families are medium-sized (5 to 8 member family). For a large family, microwaves with larger capacity are available in the market.
Size of a microwave oven can also be decided based on the desired power output of the appliance.
Microwave Ovens with no metal rack partially heats the food. The layer of the food in touch with the base is under-cooked several times due to uneven heat.
To avoid such things, it is best to use a microwave oven with removable racks. The racks ensure an even heat distribution around the food for uniformly cooking. The microwaves without this feature end up with half warm or partly cold food, only the top layer of food heated, etc.
Higher the wattage of the microwave oven more is the power consumed.
Everyone wants to use an energy efficient home appliance. So, it is another important point to consider. Oven’s wattage/power comes in watts. You should consider the wattage of a microwave oven depending on the usage.
You can read a review on the power rating, capacity and the heating ability according to your usage and requirement.
Microwave ovens use an intelligent heating system to reduce power consumption. The most popular brands like Samsung, IFB, etc. come in the range wattage between 600 and 1500-W.
It also depends on family size. If you have a big family and need to cook a large amount of food, then opt for a microwave with more wattage.
You can go to an inverter-based unit. An inverter based smart microwave oven produces an equal amount of output power according to the temperature you set. It will deliver a 50% output when it is set to 50%, and 100% output when it is set to 100%.
Overheat and Sensory Protection
With this feature, an oven will automatically adjust the power or shut off the operation in case of overheating. It prevents unnecessary accidents while cooking.
It is a notable feature of microwave ovens.
Some foods such as cakes or pastries take so much time to get perfectly baked. Such foods require to pre-heat the oven to a specific temperature before you start-off baking them.
People who eat non-vegetarian food, love this cooking feature in the microwave ovens. It is a grill you use for barbecuing poultry, meat, and vegetables.
Some microwave ovens come with amazing features that ensure a dish made to perfection.
- Most of the ovens feature preset programs on their menu. It allows you to prepare your favourite dish just with a click of the button.
- Humidity Sensors, as an added feature, helps in defrosting the frozen food properly.
- The Auto Cook options allow you to explore different flavours. You get to choose a recipe from the cooking range, based on what, the cooking duration and cooking time are automatically set. Cooking food becomes a simple process.
- There are Reheat and Defrost options. With Auto-Defrost Function in a microwave oven, you can defrost all types of food.
- Also, some microwaves come with Diet Fry feature. It allows you to use minimum oil for cooking your favourite dish, just like an Air Fryer.
- Lemon Clean Function: Some ovens feature a Lemon Clean Function. It allows you to remove the stains in the inner cavity just by boiling lime in a bowl of water.
- If you forget to set the time, the automatic sensors turn off the microwave as the food is cooked.
- Auto Defrost Feature checks the weight of the item and defrosts accordingly. The weight defrost system defrosts the food based on the weight.
- These days, most of the kitchen and home appliances come with timer feature. You can set the time manually to heat, defrost or grill without worrying. It allows you to look after other kitchen chores without worrying about the food.
Besides, there are other additional options as child lock system, an anti-bacterial system, automatic exhaust fans, etc.
If you have a microwave with a touch control panel, you need to handle it carefully. It is better to buy a microwave oven with a mechanical control panel or a combination of both.
Make sure to find out the ideal ventilation for a microwave in your kitchen. Higher the CFM (cubic feet per minute) of a microwave hood, better it is.
Ease of Cleaning
Many of the best microwave ovens come with non-stick interior coatings that make the cleaning process easy. Washing removable microwave parts in the dishwasher is also simple. Another good option is to go for microwave ovens with stainless steel interiors that add a premium feel and helpful in keeping the inner cavity clean.
Both these options increase the lifespan and working of the product and save your money in the long run.
Being a growing market for microwave ovens, finding the best appliances is a bit tricky.
Brands like IFB, Samsung, Bajaj, Whirlpool manufacture top quality products. Their products have been chosen online in India by the hundreds of users with good reviews.
Now that you’ve got a fair idea about the factors to be considered while purchasing a microwave oven. You can check price and purchase the microwave ovens online without any hesitation.
There are also more good microwave oven models available such as IFB 25L Convection Microwave Oven (25SC4, Metallic silver), IFB 23L Convection Microwave Oven (23BC4, Black + Floral Design), IFB 30SC4 30L Convection Microwave Oven, LG 28L Convection Microwave Oven (MC2886BRUM, Black), Godrej 20L Convection Microwave Oven, etc.
In this article, we had covered all the needed information and factors according to your daily cooking requirements and needs. And to be sure, you can go to their official website to check the product related information.
Now, the conclusion is that one should have to buy a microwave to make cooking easy and fast.
Let us discuss some of the frequently asked questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is A Microwave Oven?
Microwave Oven is a cooktop that uses microwave rays using an electromagnetic field for cooking the food placed inside the oven. And the best part is, it prepares the food at high temperature in less time. It is an efficient device and is used almost everywhere for baking.
It allows the food to be cooked quickly. It is an essential modern era kitchen appliance.
How Does Microwave Work?
A microwave works using microwaves.
Micro-waves are the types of waves that are located between the radio waves and infrared radiations on the electromagnetic spectrum.
Water, fats and sugar absorb these microwaves. As a result, they generate heat.
Please note that metals have a property to reflect the microwaves. That’s why it is advised not to use metal utensils for cooking in a microwave oven.
What Is A Convection Microwave?
Convection Microwave is a combination of a Standard Microwave and a Convection Oven. You can heat the food at a higher temperature. A convection microwave oven operates with the multispeed fans; the fan circulates hot air inside the oven.
A convection oven is more expensive than the standard oven.
Does Cooking Our Food In The Microwave Oven Make It Less Nutritious?
Not at all! Usually, vegetables lose their nutrients if cooked in water. An oven helps you prepare food without losing the nutrients present in it. Further, it improves the taste and flavour of the foodstuff you put into it.
Can I Use Metal Objects In A Microwave Oven?
No. It can damage your microwave oven.
How Do I Know What Appliances Should Be Used For Cooking In The Microwave Oven?
The utensils that can be used for cooking in the microwave ovens have the statement, ‘Microwave Safe’ printed at their bottom. It means these appliances are safe to be used in your oven.
How To Clean The Stainless Steel Interior Of A Microwave Oven?
To clean the stainless steel surface inside a microwave oven, you can use sprinkles of lemon juice and vinegar with water. Use a soft sponge or cotton cloth to wipe the surface.
It will clean the surface and remove the odour of the cooked food.
How To Check Whether An Appliance Is Suitable For Cooking In The Oven?
Place the utensil in the microwave with a half-full glass of water. Heat for one minute with the maximum setting.
If the utensil gets hot, it shouldn’t be used for making food. If the utensil is slightly warm still, you shouldn’t use it in a microwave. You can use it for reheating but not for cooking purposes.