In A Hurry? Our Top 3 Picks To Buy
The hotch-potch of today’s fast and busy city life doesn’t allow us to devote ample time for cooking our favourite dishes. Leading such a hectic lifestyle, we skip fueling our body with proper nutrition. Be it timely or untimely meals; our work-life compels us to ignore our health. One of the reasons for all this is time-consuming cooking methods.
Many kitchen appliances speed up the cooking process. Microwave Oven is one such appliance. Buying a microwave oven cuts down your cooking time and efforts to half.
From cooking the eatables or nuking the cold-food to baking cake and bread; a microwave oven has made cooking a hi-tech experience. There are hundreds of dishes that you can make with an Oven such as kebabs, tandoori chicken or other food items.
Besides, you save on electricity bills and LPG cylinders. You don’t need a gas-supply or flame for cooking. Moreover, microwave cooking is the best way to cooks a healthy dish. It uses less oil as compared to the traditional method.
Today, microwave oven form an integral part of a modular kitchen in India.
When it comes to choosing a microwave oven, browsing through a myriad of options is a difficult task.
Based on our Market Research, we have prepared a list of the Best Microwave Oven in India 2019.
We highly recommend you to read our Microwave Ovens buying guide located towards the bottom of this post.
Which are the Top 10 Best Microwave Ovens in India 2019?
1. IFB 17 L Solo Microwave Oven
This solo microwave oven is a great masterpiece with several nifty specialities, an auto cook menu, and a powder-coated cavity to keep the germs at bay. You can do defrosting and make your favourite courses for your loved ones. These machines has Flexi Power Levels that enable you to change the power levels during the cooking process.
It is one of the Best Microwave Oven for mini families. These versatile kitchen appliances allow you to explore new flavours without any extra effort and also takes care of all your major worries. People consider this model of IFB as the best deal because of its aesthetic looks.
- It has a capacity of 17Litres. It is ideal for a single and small family.
- It uses 1200 W for cooking, defrosting, etc.
- It allows you selecting from 5 levels of power settings. You can set the level as you desire.
- It comes with a powder-coated cavity.
- The IFB microwave oven comes with auto-cut off that prevents overheating.
- It comes with three standard menus that help you to change auto cook menu settings.
- IFB offers a 1-year warranty on the oven. And, for the essential parts like Magnetron, Cavity they provide a 3-year warranty.
What we like
- It is easy to clean and maintain.
- It is budget-friendly and light in weight.
- It saves a spacious amount of time.
- This small capacity oven is best for small families.
- It has various best functions for a faster cooking and easier process.
2. Morphy Richards 20 L Solo Microwave Oven
Morphy Richard is a well-known brand for Microwave Ovens in India that offer excellent products in terms of quality.
Now make your cooking experience rewarding. It is one of the Best Solo Microwave Oven that can make crunchy and juicy feeds with original flavours. It contains quick start button. All you have to do is select the type of dish, weight and start-off the button.
Unlike a regular-oven, it maintains the outside temperature while it is heating the edibles with the high-temperature inside. Overheat-Sensory Protection is one of the good safety functions that automatically shuts off the oven due to over-heating and this is the central fact to buy this oven.
- Its 20 litres capacity gives you enough space to make tasty-dishes for your family.
- It controls five power levels to cook the food as per your need.
- Its beautiful mirror finish door brings style and beauty to complement your space.
- It auto-defrosts your frozen foods before running the microwave operation.
- Its power consumption is 1,270 Watts.
- It comes with two years warranty on the product.
- This machine is perfect for small families and bachelors.
What we like
- It has a corrosion-free and glossy body.
- It is ease in the operations and user-friendly.
- It comes with multiple power levels.
- It easy to clean & maintain.
- This microwave is available at an affordable price range in the Indian market.
What we didn’t like
- It doesn’t come with a starter kit. You have to download the starter kit from the website.
3. Panasonic 20 L Solo Microwave Oven
It is another Best Microwave Oven that makes healthy and delicious dishes instantly. With the multistage-cooking mechanism, it allows you to cook food efficiently. It will enable you to whip up tasty recipes without any hassle. It is made with preset cooking-time and temperature settings that allow you to make everybody’s favourite dish in a quickie.
It allows you to surprise your loved ones by enabling you to prepare Chef-like cuisines. With 51 auto cook feature; this microwave will enable you to choose from a variety of dishes every time. You can also perform hassle-free defrosting of fish, meat, bread, fruits, and veggies at a push of a button. Bring this oven to your home for effortless cooking and reheating.
- The capacity of this microwave 20L.
- It has an elegant black coloured body.
- Its power source type is electric.
- It consumes 800 Watts.
- Its dimensions are 32.7 x 44.4 x 25.9 Centimetres, and weight is 11 kg.
- It has five power levels.
- It comes with the special feature that is child lock to make it extremely safe to use.
- Its housing material is metal that makes it more durable.
- It is efficient for bachelors or small families.
- It can be used for reheating, cooking, and defrosting.
- It has a touch keypad that is sensitive-to-touch.
- It comes with an auto-programmed time and mode that allows you to reheat the last night’s leftovers in a few minutes.
- Its package includes user-manual and warranty card.
What we like
- It is easy to use and clean.
- It comes with a wide variety of pre-programmed menus.
- It is eligible for a full refund within 10-days in case of any product defects, damage, and features not matching the description provided.
- It has a comprehensive warranty of one year.
4. Bajaj 17 L Solo Microwave Oven
This solo microwave allows you to make yummy-foods in the comfort of your home. You can warm sweets and vegetables, prepares ghee with the oven. Its defrost feature allows to frozen food quickly to room temperature. It serves all tasty-meals and fulfils all your cooking needs. This microwave is perhaps your best bet, its smart design and unique qualities make it the best for Indian kitchen space.
If you love the frosted delight and want to have every day then, it is the best alternative for you. It is the Best Solo Microwave Oven that defrosts eatables within a short period. If you’re looking for a microwave with low capacity and basic functionality, this is perfect for you.
- It has a capacity of 17litres.
- Its power consumption is 1200 W.
- This machine comes with a one year warranty.
- It has an automatic control knob. It helps you to set the temperature according to the need
- The microwave oven is included with 30 minutes of the alarm. It sends you an alert as the process is complete.
- It has a jog dial with five power-levels. You can pick the preferred setting you need.
- It also acts as a convection one.
- With defrost-mode, you can thaw the frozen-foods.
- It comes with different power levels to adjust the temperature as per the need.
- It is ideal for small families and couples.
What we like
- It is extremely light and easily fit anywhere.
- It is user-friendly.
- It has a reasonable price.
- It is perfect for larger families.
- It has a glass door that gives a clear view of the inside look.
What we didn’t like
- The brand does not offer a starter kit with this product.
5. Samsung 23 L Solo Microwave Oven
This solo microwave oven is the perfect choice for making Indian recipes without any worries. It isn’t just impressive in looks but gives an equally impressive performance for cooking. It is available in India at reasonable costs.
It is one of the Best Solo Microwave Ovens that allows making several traditional-recipes with the simple touch of a button. Coming to the basic operations, it is best for multiple uses such as defrosting, reheating, etc. As compared to the conventional oven, this microwave avoids giving the food with cold-centres or overcooked edges.
- There is a 1-year warranty on the product.
- The power consumption of this microwave is 1150 W.
- It operates at 230-Volts.
- It comes with the curved handle attached with the front door to open or close freely.
- It has a capacity of 23litres.
- Its jog-dials are simple and easy to use.
- Its interior has a scratch-free and stain-resistant ceramic enamel cavity. It offers easy washing and won’t discolour over time.
- Its ensures an even distribution-of-flame to cooks food faster.
- You can pick from a broad range of 20 pre-set-modes. It allows you to bake a different kind of recipes.
- It provides a child lock safety for the protection of your children from accidents.
- It comes with the digital LED Display. The LED display illuminates the interior and lets you see the container.
- It has a power-saving mode.
- Its stylish premium design will enhance the decor of your space.
- Its deodorise function allows you to remove the bad-smell and excessive smoke from the oven.
- It comes with the ECO form for saving energy.
What we like
- It keeps your eats fresh.
- It is long-lasting.
- It is more efficient than other products.
- It gives an anti-bacterial shield.
- It is ideal for a family with five-six members.
- It distributes heat evenly to give you a convenient experience.
- The product gives such a big capacity at the best affordable price.
What we didn’t like
- It does not come with a starter kit.
6. LG 32 L Convection Microwave Oven
It is an All in One Convection Microwave Oven. It allows you to cook all easily. With charcoal lighting heater, it maintains natural flavours and keeps the food-crunchy outside and juicy inside. It comes with the Indian roti basket for making 12 different varieties of exotic Rotis – lachcha-paranthas, tandoori-roti, naans, missi-roti at the click of a button.
This LG Microwave Oven is made with active convection that gives uniform heat distribution. With diet fry functionality, it will enable you to make dishes with minimum oil usage. These ovens allow you to prepare pure ghee within 12 minutes with no smell. You can also prepare curd and paneer at home. Its attractive floral pattern beautifies your kitchen interiors. Its stainless steel accessory helps to produce steam to cook healthy and faster.
- It has a 32 L capacity that makes it suitable for large families.
- Its frequency is 2450 MHZ, and energy-consumption is 2400Watts.
- It is made of high-quality ABS material that gives it a long life.
- It is a convection oven that can be used for baking along with grilling, reheating, cooking, etc.
- It comes with the tactile buttons that are simple to use to set the temperature, timer, and jog dials.
- It has two-top and two rear heaters with adjustable fan speed.
- It has a 360° degree motorized rotisserie for making crispy-recipes in one touch.
- It comes with the multi-cook-tawa and steam dome.
- It has a stainless steel cavity that enables better reflection.
What we like
- It assures better and even cooking.
- It is built with energy-saving grill heat for saving both time & energy.
- These microwave ovens offer 365 auto cook menu options and 255-recipes.
- The brand gives a one-year warranty on the product and four years on the magnetron.
- It comes with the glass tray and rotisserie-bar and handle.
- The brand also provides warranty-card, user-manual, and starter kit with the product.
7. LG 32 L Convection Microwave Oven
Now you can enjoy the delicious delights with this oven. You can use it for grilling, baking, reheating, defrosting, and cooking. You can make 12 different varieties of Indian chapatis. You can make naan, Missi rotis, Lachcha paranthas, tandoori rotis and so on.
Enjoy your favourite paneer-tikka, chicken tikka at your home with 360-degree motorised rotisserie. This convection microwave gives you crispy and tasty recipes. These convection ovens are one of the Best Convection Microwave Ovens by allowing you churn out delicious soft paneer and perfectly blended curd.
- It comes with a capacity of 32 liters; it is ideal for large families.
- It comes with 211 menu options.
- With the tactile buttons, it sets the heat setting and jog dials. Its tactile buttons ensure function durability.
- The warranty is of 1 year on the oven and four years on Magnetron.
- The stainless-steel cavity assures better reflection and uniform heating. The SS cavity makes it really easy to cook food items.
- Its diet-fry mode allows you to make your favourite dishes with less oil use. So without worrying about your health-diet, you can indulge in the samosas, pakoras and more.
- It comes with a Dry-Fry and Indian roti-basket for a healthy-diet.
- With the Pasteurize Milk feature, you’ll get rid of the fussy conventional process of boiling milk.
- It comes along with a starter kit that contains microwave compatible containers. The starter kit will also assist you with all the help needed.
What we like
- It is convenient and time-saving.
- You can use a steam clean button to get rid-out of grease and grime in a matter of minutes.
- It comes with the concealed heater that can eliminate the risk of the hand injury for better safety of the user.
- It comes in an attractive black colour design.
- Its stainless steel cavity is more durable.
- This convection microwave oven provides multi-stage cooking modes for various food items at a nominal cost.
- Its grill option allows making tandoori-roti.
- It comes with the best auto cook cooking options.
8. Samsung 28 L Convection Microwave Oven
This is another Best Microwave Oven that lets you enjoy healthier food or rich taste in the comfort of your home. With slim fry technology, this convection microwave enables you to make fried food without the deep fryer. Its tandoor technology allows you to make perfect roti or naan with tandoor-like conditions at a temperature of upto 200-degree celsius.
This convection microwave has a fermentation function that utilizes advanced fermentation technology to prepare homemade curd or dough. With the combination of grill and warm air circulation, it makes the food-crispy inside and out. Therefore, these ovens are specially designed to give you more options for serving deliciously fresh meals for your family.
- It has a capacity of 28 L that makes it ideal for large families.
- It has an elegant silver-coloured body.
- Its operating voltage is 230-Volts, and the wattage is 2900 Watts.
- It is built with premium quality metal that increases its life span.
- It allows you to enjoy the familiar local taste with a wide variety of pre-programmed local-recipes.
- It has a deodorization-setting that eliminates bad-smell quickly so that your food tastes as fresh and delicious.
- It has an eco-mode that consumes lower power-consumption to save on electricity bills.
- It has a touch-type keypad that is sensitive to touch.
- These ovens come with turntable, pizza-base, Tawa, crusty-plate, and low or high rack.
What we like
- It is scratch-resistant that makes it long-lasting.
- It is compact and portable.
- Its cleaning is easy.
- It delivers great performance.
- It has a smooth ceramic interior that is easy to clean.
- The brand provides one year of complete warranty on product and four years additional warranty on magnetron.
9. IFB 30 L Convection Microwave Oven
This Grill Microwave Oven is one of the Best Microwave Oven that is useful for baking, grilling, reheating, defrosting and cooking. Now you don’t need to go outside for eating pizza, meat, barbecue, kabab, sandwich, etc. With instant cooling and food warm functionality, it is quite useful for daily use. It comes with super large 30 liters capacity.
It allows you to work at a combination cooking of styles. It means that two methods are working at the same time for fast process. You can have the fermented dough, batter, and milk products anytime with its fermentation function. These ovens are suitable for those who are looking for a large microwave.
- It is a 30l convection microwave oven.
- Its operating-voltage is of 230 volts, and it uses 1400 Watts of power.
- The overall warranty is of 1 year and three years on Magnetron and Cavity.
- This IFB 30L Microwave comes with 101-auto cook menu choices; you can make various foods for your family members.
- It comes with various functionalities such as auto reheat and deodoriser, steam clean feature and multi-stage cooking feature.
- These ovens come with a child safety lock feature, clock, timer options, sensor malfunction, and overheat-protection.
- It has an in-built memory that can store up to three different levels of cooking.
- It has the best weight defrost facility.
What we like
- Its child security feature ensures complete safety for homes with small kids.
- These convection microwave ovens come with the deodoriser that helps to keep it hygienic and free from odour and germs.
- It blends the magic of the microwave and grill modes to cook your yummy delight.
- It comes with the best combination cooking option for faster process.
- It enables you to grill barbecue foods.
10. IFB 20 L Convection Microwave Oven
When it comes to convection microwaves, IFB is regarded as a global leader in the manufacture of home appliances.
It is one of the Best Convection Microwave Ovens for your household that is beneficial for multi-stage cooking. These convection machines come with a host of quality specialities that are suitable to cook Indian and Foreign recipes. This convection microwave oven comes with various smart functionalities like auto-cook menus, auto-clean, child lock, reheating, defrosting, express cooking feature, grill-mode, etc.
Its package includes 2 idli stand, 1 Daffodil with Lid, 1 Roti-crisper with a ladle, 1 measuring tumbler. With its providing multi-features, preparing the recipe becomes simpler. If you are getting late for your office, use this device for preparing breakfast and press the timer button to save a lot of time.
- Its speed of defrosting can do defrosting within minutes.
- Its power consumption is 1200 W.
- The input-voltage of this microwave is 230Volts.
- The oven has a 20-liters capacity.
- Its touch keypad has a timer panel to know the power level and cooking time.
- These microwave ovens are equipped with a child lock feature which can assure that your child can roam around without affecting the working of the oven.
- It has 3-cooking styles in the auto-cook menu such as microwave, grill and convection style.
- The warranty is of 1 year on product and three years on Magnetron and Cavity.
What we like
- It is not a heavy power consumer.
- It comes with a neat design.
- It provides a constant level of heating to prevent overcooked-edges, cold-spots, etc.
- These ovens are convenient to use.
- It is suitable for large families.
- The grill facility allows you to prepare barbecue-items.
Top 10 Microwave Ovens in India 2019
|IFB 17PM MEC 1||Solo||17L|
|Morphy Richards 20 MS||Solo||20L|
|Bajaj 1701 MT||Solo||17L|
Best Microwave Oven Brands
- Morphy Richards
Types of Microwave Oven
There are two types of microwave ovens:
- Conventional Microwave Oven
- Convection Microwave Oven
Conventional Microwave Ovens
This type of microwave works on the principle of microwaves absorbed by a plastic or glass container to cook.
They are of two types – Solo Microwave Oven and Grill Microwave Oven.
Solo Microwave Oven
This kind of oven is an ideal choice if you are looking for primary and straightforward cooking-purposes such as reheating the cooked food or baking the cakes occasionally. It cannot perform roasting and grilling functions.
Grill Microwave Oven
The Grill Microwave Oven is good for grilling, cooking, reheating, and roasting purposes. If you like grilled or fried foods or, prefer to make grilled chicken at home, this type of oven is perfect for you.
The grill microwave oven is ideal for making kebab, toast, etc.
Convection Microwave Oven
Bst convection microwave ovens use a combination-cooking of the two-technologies – a regular microwave and a convection oven.
The Convection Microwave Oven is the most potent oven. Significant benefits that you get with the oven are that you can perform all cooking tasks, including reheat, grilling, and baking. It turns the oven into a second conventional oven.
A convection microwave oven has added functions such as magnetron and heating-element make food crispier and brown. It needs less time to cook a meal.
If you like to cook, bake, then convection ones are an excellent choice for you. You can serve a variety of yummy recipes like cookies, cakes, pizzas, etc. using this microwave.
The only downside is that people with limited budget can’t invest in such high-end microwave oven models.
How to Choose the Microwave Oven for your Home?
There are a lot of models available in the market that makes you confused while purchasing the right one. In this section, to make you understand better, we’ll tell you how to select and purchase the Best Microwave Oven. Here, we’ve mentioned some of the essential points or information that you should keep in mind before purchasing a microwave.
We hope below buying guide or tips will surely help you in picking the correct one.
A stylish and ergonomic design oven adds to the decor of the kitchen.
The past designs were bulky and used to consume a lot of space. Nowadays, this kitchen appliance comes in a sleek and small model with a wide range of colours.
The oven has become a helping hand in the kitchen, which saves your time. In general, you should make sure that your selected microwave provides you with an unlimited number of options. You don’t need to rely on frozen junk food. The best Microwave oven comes with auto cook menus book with preset programs. By using its auto cook mode, you can easily prepare a course within minutes. They are quick for roasting, grilling, baking and defrosting.
If you are going to use an oven just for baking, grilling, and roasting, you can go for an OTG Oven.
Capacity and Size
It is the most important factor to consider while acquiring a microwave-oven.
The capacity of microwave-oven is the volume of space available inside it. It is measured in litres.
Further, if you use a large-sized microwave-oven for cooking a small quantity of food, it leads to high electricity consumption. Using the wrong size oven wastes a lot of money, electricity time and energy. So, it’s important to choose the right-size microwave based on the amount and type of food you will cook.
However, microwaves with 20-30 litres capacity are sold the most in India as most of the Indian families are medium-sized (5 to 8 member family). For a large family, microwaves with larger capacity are available in the market.
The size can also be decided based on the desired power output of the appliance.
Microwave Ovens with no metal rack partially heats the food. The layer of the food get in touch with the base is under-cooked several times due to uneven heat.
It is advised to use an oven with removable-racks to avoid the problem. The frames ensure even heat-distribution around the food for uniformly cooking. The microwaves without this feature end up with half warm or partly cold food, only top-layer of food heated, etc.
Higher the wattage of the microwave-oven more is the power consumed.
Everyone wants to use an energy-efficient home appliance. So, it is another vital point to consider. Oven’s wattage/power comes in watts. You should review the wattage of a microwave-oven depending on the usage.
You can see a review on the power rating, capacity, and the heating-ability according to your usage and requirement.
Ovens use intelligent heating-system to reduce power consumption. The most famous brands like Samsung, IFB, etc. come in the range wattage between 600 and 1500-W.
It also depends on family size. If you have a big family and need to cook a large amount of food, then opt for a microwave with more wattage.
You can go to an inverter-based unit. An inverter-based smart microwave oven produces an equal amount of output-power according to the temperature you set. It will deliver a 50%-output when it is set to 50% and 100% output with 100% temperature.
Overheat and Sensory Protection
With this feature, an oven will automatically adjust the power or shut off the oven in state of overheating. It reduces unnecessary accidents while cooking.
It is a notable feature of ovens.
Some foods such as cakes or pastries take so much time to get baked. Such foods require to pre-heat the oven to a specific temperature before you start-off baking them.
People who eat non-vegetarian food, love this cooking feature. It is a grill you use for barbecuing poultry and meat.
Some ovens come with amazing qualities that ensure a dish made to perfection.
- They provide preset menus to make the cooking hassle-free. It allows you to make your favourite dish just with a click of the button.
- Humidity Sensors, as an added feature, helps in defrosting the frozen food properly.
- The Auto Cook options allow you to explore different flavours. You get to choose a recipe from the cooking range, based on what, the cooking duration and cooking time are automatically set. With auto cook menu, cooking becomes a simple process.
- There are Reheat and Defrost options. With Auto-Defrost Function, you can defrost all types of food.
- Also, some microwaves come with Diet Fry feature. It allows you to use minimum oil for cooking your favourite dish, just like an Air Fryer.
- Lemon Clean Function: Some ovens come with a Lemon Clean Function for removing the stains in the inner cavity just by boiling lime in a bowl of water.
- If you forget to set the time, the automatic sensors turn off the microwave as the food is cooked.
- Auto-Defrosting Feature checks the weight of the item and the weight defrost system automatic-defrost the foodstuff based on the weight accordingly.
- These days, most of the kitchen and home appliances come with timer feature. You can click the time button to defrost or grill without worrying. It allows you to look after other kitchen chores without worrying about the food.
Besides, there are other additional options as a child lock feature, an anti-bacterial system, exhaust fans, quartz heater, turntable, etc.
If you have a microwave with a touch control panel, you need to handle it carefully. It is better to buy an oven with a mechanical control display panel or a combination of both.
Make sure to find out the ideal ventilation for a microwave in your kitchen. Higher the CFM (cubic feet per minute) of a microwave hood, better it is.
Ease of Cleaning
Many Ovens come with non-stick interior coatings that make the cleaning process easy. Washing detachable microwave components in the dishwasher is also simple. Another good option is to go for microwave with stainless steel interiors that add a premium feel and helpful in keeping the inner cavity clean.
Both these options increase the lifespan and working of the product and save your money in the long run.
Being a growing market for microwave-ovens, finding the best appliances is a bit tricky.
When we talk about the home appliances the question comes in mind that which brand is to buy whether it is safe or not. Always buy from Brands like IFB, Samsung that manufactures top-quality products. Their products have been chosen online in India by many users with good reviews and they also offer after-sale service to there customers.
Now that you’ve got a fair idea about the factors to be considered while purchasing a microwave oven. You can check the price and buy the new microwave-ovens online without any hesitation.
There are also more good microwave models available such as IFB 25L Convection Microwave Oven (25SC4, Metallic Silver), IFB 23BC4 23L Convection Microwave Oven (Black + Floral Design), IFB 30SC4 30L Convection Microwave Oven, LG 28L Convection Microwave Oven (MC2886BRUM, Black), Godrej 20L Convection Microwave Oven, etc.
In this article, we had covered all the needed factors according to your cooking requirements and needs. And to be sure, you can go to their official website to check the product related information.
Now, the conclusion is that one should have to buy a microwave to make cooking easy and fast.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What Is A Microwave Oven?
It is a cooktop that uses microwave rays using an electro-magnetic field for cooking the foodstuff placed inside the oven. And the best part is, it prepares the food at high temperature in less time. It is an efficient device and is used almost everywhere for baking.
It allows the food to be cooked quickly. It is an essential modern era appliance.
2. How Does Microwave Work?
A microwave operates using microwaves.
Micro-waves are the types of waves that are between the radio waves and infrared radiations on the electromagnetic spectrum.
Water, fats, and sugar absorb these microwaves. As a result, they generate heat.
Please note that metals have a property to reflect the microwaves. That’s why it is advised not to use metal utensils for cooking.
3. What Is A Convection Microwave?
Convection Microwave is a combination of a Convection Oven & a Standard Microwave. You can heat the food at a higher temperature. The Best Convection Microwave Oven operates with the multispeed fans; the fan circulates hot air inside the oven.
A convection microwave oven is more expensive than the standard oven.
4. Does Cooking Our Food In The Microwave Oven Make It Less Nutritious?
Not at all! Usually, vegetables lose their nutrients if cooked in water. An oven helps you serve the food without losing the nutrient present in it. Further, it improves the taste and flavour of the foodstuff you put into it.
5. Can I Use Metal Objects In A Microwave Oven?
No. It can damage your oven.
6. How Do I Know What Appliances Should Be Used For Cooking In The Microwave Oven?
The utensils that can be used for cooking in the microwave-ovens have the statement, ‘Microwave Safe’ printed at their bottom. It means these appliances are safe to be used in your oven.
7. How To Clean The Stainless Steel Interior Of A Microwave Oven?
To clean the stainless steel surface inside an oven, you can use sprinkles of lemon juice and vinegar with water. Use a soft sponge or cotton cloth to wipe the surface.
It will clean and remove the odour of the cooked food.
8. How To Check Whether An Appliance Is Suitable For Cooking In The Oven?
Place the utensil in the microwave with a half-full glass of water — heat for one minute with the maximum setting.
If the utensil gets hot, it shouldn’t be used for making a meal. If the appliance is slightly warm still, you shouldn’t use it in a microwave. You can use it for reheating but not for cooking.