A Kitchen Weighing Scale is a superb supporting hand for cooking lovers or fitness conscious people.
It gives you the right idea about the diet, by weighing the amount of the food item. It also helps you to cook a new dish with particular ingredients as per the recipe.
The traditional and confusing way of measuring ingredients for cooking is getting outdated. Today, you can measure the spices or ingredients more accurately.
Wondering, How Is It Possible?
Yes, it is possible with a Kitchen Weighing Scale. It is an electronic device that allows you to make a recipe by measuring the weight of food components accurately.
It prevents excessive or less amount of spices in the food to maintain the taste of the dish. It also helps you in taking a proper diet to have better health.
To get more benefits, you must have an excellent Digital Kitchen Weighing Scale at your home.
With a lot of options available in the market, it becomes necessary to choose a featured product for better results.
Based on our Market Research, we have prepared a list of Best Kitchen Weighing Scales in India for 2019.
We highly recommend you to read our buying guide located towards the bottom of this post.
Top 10 Kitchen Weighing Scales in India 2019
|Kitchen Weighing Scale||Capacity||Unit Measurement|
|Ionix||7 Kg||g, oz|
|Simxen||7 Kg||g, kg, oz|
|Keir SF-400||10 Kg||g, oz|
|Wisk||10000 gram||g, oz|
|Adofys||5 Kg||g, ml, lb, oz|
|MCP||10 Kg||kg, g, lb, oz|
|Nova KS 1329||10 Kg||kg, g|
|Bulfyss SF-400||10 Kg||g, oz|
|Generic SF-400||10 Kg||kg, g, oz|
|Hesley HSK1||5 Kg||kg, g, ml, lb, oz|
Which are the Top 10 Best Kitchen Weighing Scales in India 2019?
1. Ionix Digital Kitchen Weighing Scale
Ionix is a reputed brand for kitchen appliances. This Kitchen Scale is a technically designed scale that makes your cooking efficient and accurate.
It has a large-sized washable tray made up of stainless steel and can be clean with ease. It is a battery-operated device. It comes with a High Precision Strain Gauge Sensor Mode that ensures the accurate reading of the weight.
This device has no effect of high humidity as it is splash-proof. So, it can give an exact reading even in humid areas. Its body is made up of ABS engineering plastic material. It comes with a Tare Function to measure the real weight of the ingredient.
- It can measure the weight up to 7 kg.
- Its accuracy resolution is 1 g, o.1 oz.
- Its dimensions are 24 x 16.8 x 1.5 cm.
- It uses two AA x 1.5 V battery for its working.
- It gives the reading in g & oz unit.
- It has an auto switch-off feature in case of low battery.
- This device has an indicator for overloading.
- It auto resets the weighing value to zero for empty scale.
What we like
- It has a large LCD display.
- It is much durable.
- Its price is reasonable.
2. Simxen Electronic Digital Kitchen Weight Scale Machine
This is a digital weighing machine. It is made up of ABS plastic. It comes with a long service life. It provides you with trouble-free performance. It gives a more accurate result with high precision gauge sensors system.
It has a large round-shaped stainless steel tray that is washable for routine cleaning. It is easy to use. It has a Tare Function that gives an indication in the case of overloading. It automatically gets shut off when the battery is low.
- The weighing capacity of this weighing scale is 7 kg.
- It has a compact design.
- This digital scale comes at a reasonable price.
- It has a splash-proof design.
- It comes with a screen to display the weight of the measuring unit.
- The scale gives a reading in gram, kg and oz.
- The display size of this weighing scale is 2.2 inch.
What we like
- You can easily estimate the weight of fruits, vegetables, food and spices.
- It is a battery-operated weighing machine.
- It comes with a low battery sign feature.
3. Keir Electronic Digital Kitchen Weighing Scale
This Kitchen Weighing Scale ensures high precision even in the humid areas as it comes with a splash-proof body. Its accuracy resolution is 1 g, 0.1 oz.
If you measure the liquid in a container, press the Tare switch. It will subtract the weight of the bowl and reflect the definite weight of the liquid ingredient. It has a round platform with a diameter of 14.7 cm that is enough to carry a large plate or container.
- It operates on 1.5 V power.
- Its body dimensions are 24.5 x 17 x 3.5 cm.
- Its highest weighing capacity is 10 kg.
- It can measure the minimum weight of 1 g.
- It comes with a Liquid Crystal Display screen to show the weighing results.
- It auto-locks the reading when data is stable.
- It has the auto shut-off feature.
- It consumes low power.
- It gives reading in g & oz unit.
What we like
- It is battery operated and easy to use.
- It has stable readings in different weather conditions.
- It has a long-lasting working life.
4. Wisk Electronic Digital Kitchen Weighing Scale
The kitchen scales from Wisk brand has a large round stainless steel tray that is washable for routine cleaning. It is enriched with a splash-proof design that offers correct reading even in a high humid area.
The dimension of this machine is 24.5x17x3.5 cm. It can weigh the smallest weight of 1 gram. It comes with a Tare feature that can weigh different ingredients in the same container.
- It’s maximum weighing capacity is 10000 gram.
- It consumes the power of 1.5 Volt.
- It is battery operated thus easy to use.
- It automatically locks the reading when the data is stable.
- It gives reading in two units, i.e. gram and oz.
- The diameter of the weighing platform is 14.7 cm.
- The overall weight of this machine is 419 gram.
What we like
- This weighing scale is made up of high quality material.
- It is a budget-friendly kitchen weighing machine.
- It is a durable product for daily use.
- It comes with a beautiful appearance.
5. Adofys Digital Electronic Weighing Scale
This Scale is one of the most precise weighing scales for the kitchen that provides measurements accurately due to its Tare Function. It comes in a stylish silver and black colour that makes your kitchen more attractive.
There is no worry about splash or water exposure to the device as it is a water-resistant product. It has an auto-convert unit button to measure in g, ml, oz and lb. It has a ten days replacement warranty.
- It has the dimensions of 24 x 16.8 x 1.5cm.
- It works with two AAA batteries.
- It has easy to read the screen to display the weight readings.
- Its maximum capacity of weighing is 5 kg.
- It comes with an auto switch-off function.
- Its battery placement is accessible.
What we like
- It has an easy to store hook up design.
- It has an affordable cost.
6. Mcp Digital Kitchen Weighing Machine
This Weighing Machine comes with a stainless steel tray using anti-fingerprint technology for easy cleaning. It comes with a low battery indicator. It has an overload indicator as well.
It is a highly precise digital scale with a Strain Gauge Sensory Mode to provide a fast and real weight reading. Its body is water-resistant that results in a long working life.
Its low power consuming circuit makes it an energy-efficient product. It also includes an AC charging adaptor in the package.
- It has a robust and sturdy body.
- It has the dimensions as 21.6 x 17.3 x 3.6 cm.
- It has a large LCD screen display with purple backlight and white font.
- Tare function reflects the net weight of the ingredient.
- It uses three AAA batteries.
- It comes with an auto power-off feature.
- It can handle up to 10 kg of weight.
- Its measuring units are kg, g, oz and lb.
- It has a warranty of one year.
What we like
- It is lightweight.
- Its maintenance is simple.
- It has high accuracy.
7. Nova KS 1329 Digital Kitchen Weighing Scale
This Weighing Scale uses a Sens-On technology that provides quick measuring results. It is the most reliable product with a suitable price range. It makes your kitchen work more relaxed. You can use this device to weigh the multiple food items.
You can make a delicious recipe for a kitty party or family event with exact measured spices. This Weighing Scale helps to maintain the taste & the texture of dishes.
- It comes with a three-months warranty.
- It requires two AAA x 1.5 V power batteries.
- It comes with a digital display.
- It can measure in both kg & g.
- Its maximum weight handling capacity is 10 kg.
What we like
- It is easy to handle.
- It is compact.
- It has an easy to clean surface tray.
What we didn’t like
- It doesn’t have a low battery notice.
8. Bulfyss Electronic Kitchen Digital Weighing Scale
This Weighing Scale comes with an LCD cover to display the weight readings. You can even measure the ingredients of 1 g weight on its tray surface. It includes two AA x 1.5 power batteries.
It has a Tare Function that reduces the weight of the empty container and gives you the load value only for food. So there is no confusion remains. It is the best weighing scale in India as it comes with great features.
- Its maximum weighing capacity is 10 kg.
- Its dimensions are 24.5 x 17 x 3.5 cm.
- It has an accuracy resolution of 1 g, 0.1 oz.
- It can estimate the weight in g and oz.
- It comes with a one year warranty.
- It has a High Precision Gauge Sensory System.
- It has an auto power-off feature.
What we like
- It gives correct reading even in humid conditions.
- It is a battery-operated device, so it is easy to use.
9. Generic Electronic Kitchen Digital Weighing Scale
This Kitchen Weighing Scale has a mode changing button to estimate the weight in different units like kg, g, oz.
Its Strain Gauge Sensor System provides you with more specific readings of the weight. It comes with a sturdy ABS plastic body that is reliable.
Its working is so simple to understand the readings of weight estimation. This device is portable & can be used in restaurants.
- It includes the Tare Mode.
- Its can weigh the maximum content up to 10 kg.
- It has a bright LCD screen.
- It operates on two AA battery.
- Its accuracy resolution is 1 g, 0.1 oz.
- It has low power consumption.
What we like
- It is compact.
- It is made up of durable plastic.
What we didn’t like
- It doesn’t have a low power indication feature.
- It has no warranty.
10. Hesley HSK1 Digital Kitchen Scale
This is a multipurpose kitchen weighing scale that can weigh the vegetables, fruits, spices & milk as well.
It comes with a removable stainless steel tray that gets cleaned easily and easy to maintain. It is covered with a protective film to prevent scratches. You can remove this film before starting to use.
It is equipped with a Highly Precise Force Gauge Sensor Feature to provide more accurate results for weight. It is one of the most popular digital kitchen scales in a reasonable price range.
- It requires a AAA x 1.5 V battery for its working.
- Its operating voltage is 3 V.
- It has an LCD screen to show readings.
- It has a low battery indication feature.
- It comes with the Tare Function.
- It can measure in five units (kilogram, gram, millilitre, ounce & pound).
- It can handle the max weight of 5 kg.
What we like
- It is a lightweight device.
- It has a sleek hanging design for secure storage.
- It is easy to clean.
Best Kitchen Weighing Scale Brands in India
Types Of Kitchen Weighing Scales
The three main types of Kitchen Scales that are used for taking the weight of the different items are described as follows:
This type of scale has a dial that shows the accurate mass of ingredient by moving the needle. It is also known as the spring scale as it uses springs for its working. Place the food on its tray, and the food pressure compresses the springs. Due to this compression, the dial needle moves and indicates the weight, respectively.
Digital Weighing Scale is the most efficient type of weighing scales for kitchen use. It measures the force of food and converts it into an electrical or digital signal. It shows you the exact amount in digits. The weight reflected in figures is easy to read.
It can measure several units like kg, gm, oz, lb & ml.
Balance Weighing Scale is the most classic type of food measuring scale. It acts like a seesaw having a beam with two arms. It uses two bowls or plates on both sides of arms to weigh the content. Put the food or ingredients on one side and the required weight on another side.
These type of scales were mostly used in shops and mills. It measures the bulk food like a sack of wheat, sugar or a container of oil.
How To Choose a Digital Kitchen Weighing Scale?
The food weighing machines come with many features. But its working depends on product quality. Selecting a right and featured kitchen weighing scale is a bit difficult. Some essential points are given to consider before making a purchase of digital kitchen scales for your house.
You should be clear about the kind of kitchen weighing scales. Balance type and Spring type scales have been got obsolete now. Digital Kitchen Measuring Scales are the most efficient devices these days for measuring the food quantity with exact digits.
It is a crucial factor to consider. A little excess or less amount of spices can ruin your recipe. It is required to use an appropriate amount of ingredients.
Digital Weighing Scales are more accurate than a Balance or Mechanical Scale. They show the reading in number form as it is easy to read. You can use the spices as per given in the recipe.
The large size of the weighing scale makes your kitchen messy. It is not useful in case of the less required amount of ingredients. You should buy the size of weighing scale as per the type of food. Digital Weighing Scales take less space on your kitchen counter.
The capacity of a Kitchen Weighing Scale also matters.
A weighing scale should be able to measure the dense food ingredients as well. It helps you to weigh the vegetables and fruits too.
Many brands have the products with 1 g to 10 Kg weighing capacity range. This range is suitable to measure both large & small food items.
A Kitchen Weighing Scale should be able to convert the different kinds of weight measurement units like grams, litres, pounds, ounces etc. It will make your kitchen working more comfortable. With this feature, you can also weigh the oil, milk etc.
Digital or Electronic Weighing Machines must have the property of water resistance. It makes the product durable and long-lasting. It avoids the damage of the inner circuit of the device.
You should also remind not to clean its lower body with water. You can clean the body with a sponge or cloth.
It is the latest feature comes in the Digital Weighing Scales. The Tare Button is used to reflect the exact weight only for food elements. It subtracts the bowl weight and measures only the pressure of the food.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What Type Of Kitchen Weighing Scale Is The Most Accurate?
A Digital Kitchen Weighing Scale measures & shows the specific quantity of ingredients & it gives accurate readings in digit form.
The Mechanical and Balance Weighing Scale consumes more time and space. These scales also provide an inaccurate or confusing measurement.
2. What Is The Role Of Tare Function In A Weighing Scale?
Tare is the weight of an empty container. This feature is used to measure the exact pressure of the food ingredient by reducing the burden of the bowl. It is an efficient way to know the real weight of the food.
Place a container on the weighing scale, and it will show you the weight of the container. Push the Tare switch, and it resets the value to 0. Now, pour the food ingredient in bowl or cup, it will reflect the accurate weight of the food.
3. How Do I Clean The Weighing Scale Without Using Water?
Using water to clean a weighing scale body, cause the circuit damage. You can clean its surface or lower body with a slightly wet cloth or sponge to remove the stains.
Some Kitchen Measuring Scales come with a removable platform or tray so that you can wash it with soap & water.
4. Does The Kitchen Weighing Scale Is Noisy?
No, Kitchen weighing scales are the silent type devices. If it makes any strange sound, it may be due to an internal fault or damage.
5. How Much Weight Can A Kitchen Weighing Scale Hold?
It depends on device quality and size. The product made up of high-quality material can handle the max weight of food items easily. Different scales have different weight handling capacity.
Brands like Ionix, Keir, Zelenor, Nova provides the weighing capacity of up to 10 Kg. Some small-sized products with low-quality get damaged with the excess weight of vegetables or fruits.
6. Do Environmental Conditions Affect The Working Of A Weighing Scale?
Yes, Environmental conditions like high temperature, exposure to water or moisture, magnetic fields may cause fluctuations in the reading of a weighing scale. You should buy a product with water or splash-proof body for continuous working.
Keir Kitchen Weighing Scale comes with the water-proof body. It keeps the reading stable & works excellent even in the humid areas.
Apart from this, the imbalance food item may give an inaccurate result of the measurement. So, you should make sure to place the food or ingredients in the centre of weighing scale platform.