In A Hurry? Our Top 3 Picks To Buy
A Kitchen Weighing Scale is a superb supporting hand for cooking lovers or fitness conscious people.
It gives you the right idea about the diet, by weighing the food item. It also helps you to cook a new dish with particular ingredients as per the recipe.
The traditional and confusing way of measuring ingredients for cooking is getting outdated. Today, you can measure the ingredients more accurately.
Wondering, How Is It Possible?
Yes, it is possible with a Weighing Scale. It is an electronic device that allows you to make a recipe by measuring the weights of the components of the foods accurately.
It prevents excessive or less quantity-of-spices in the meal to maintain the taste of the dish. It also helps you in taking a proper diet to have better health.
To get more benefits, you must have the best Kitchen Weighing Scale at your home.
With a lot of options available in the market, it becomes necessary to choose a featured product for better results.
We have prepared a list of Best Digital Kitchen Weighing Scales in India based on Customer Reviews and our Market Research.
We highly recommend you to read our buying guide located towards the bottom of this post.
Which are the Top 10 Best Kitchen Weighing Scales in India 2019?
1. Simxen Electronic Digital Kitchen Weight Scale Machine
This weighing machine is made up of ABS plastic. It comes with a long service life. It provides you with trouble-free performance. It gives a more accurate result with high precision gauge sensors system.
It has a large round-shaped stainless-steel tray that is easy to use. It has a Tare-Function that gives an indication in the case of overloading. It automatically gets shut off when the battery is low. Thus, it is the most reliable kitchen weight scale in India with a wide range of functionalities at an affordable price.
- The capacity of this weighing machine is 7 kgs.
- It has a compact design.
- This digital scale comes at a reasonable price.
- It has a splash-proof design.
- It comes with a display that displays the weight of the measuring unit.
- The scale gives a right-result in grams, kilogram and oz.
- The display size of this weighing-scale is 2.2 inch.
What we like
- You can easily estimate the weight of vegetable, food-stuff, etc.
- It is a battery-operated weighing machine.
- It comes with a low battery sign feature.
2. Mcp Digital Kitchen Weighing Machine
This Weighing Machine comes with a stainless steel washable-tray using anti-fingerprint technology. It comes with a low battery indicator. It has an overload indicator as well.
The MCP Digital Kitchen Scale is a precise digital scale with a Strain Gauge Sensory-Mode to provide a fast and real time weight-reading. Its body is water-resistant that gives it a long life.
Its low power consuming circuit makes it an energy-efficient. It also includes an AC charging adaptor in the package. It is easy to move from place to another that makes it perfect for your household.
- It has a robust body.
- It has the dimensions as 21.6 x 17.3 x 3.6 cm.
- It has a large LCD screen display with purple backlight and white font.
- Tare function shows the net weight of the ingredient.
- It uses three AAA batteries.
- It comes with an auto-power-off feature that can be helpful.
- It can handle up to 10kgs-weight.
- Its measuring units are kilogram, grams, oz and lb.
- It has a one year warranty.
What we like
- It is lightweight.
- Its maintenance is simple.
- It has high accuracy.
3. Hesley HSK1 Digital Kitchen Scale
These weighing machines are a multipurpose kitchen weighing scale that can weigh the vegetable, fruits, etc.
It comes with a steel removable-tray that gets cleaned easily and easy to maintain. It is covered with a protective film to prevent scratches. You can remove this film before starting to use.
It is equipped with a Precise Force Gauge Sensor Feature to provide more accurate results. It is one of the most popular kitchen scales in reasonable-price. In terms of durability, it provides long-running performance.
- It requires AAA batteries to work.
- Its operating voltage is 3 V.
- It comes with the LCD screen.
- It has a low battery indicator system.
- It comes with the Tare Function.
- It can measure in five units (kilogram, gram, millilitre, ounce & pound).
- It can handle the max-weight of 5 kg.
What we like
- It is a lightweight device.
- It has a good sleek hanging design for secure storage.
- It is easy to clean.
4. Bulfyss Electronic Kitchen Digital Weighing Scale
This weighing machine comes with an LCD display cover to display the weight readings. You can even measure the ingredients of 1g-weight on its tray. It comes with two AA x 1.5 power batteries.
These Electronic Kitchen Digital Machines have a Tare-Function that reduces the weight of the empty-container and gives you the load value only for foodstuff. So there is no confusion remains. It is the best weighing scale in India as it comes with great features.
- Its maximum capacity is 10 kgs.
- Its dimensions are 24.5 x 17 x 3.5 cm.
- It has an accuracy resolution of 1 g, 0.1 oz.
- It can estimate the food-weight in g and oz.
- It comes with a one year warranty.
- It has a High Precision Gauge Sensory System.
- It has an automatic power-off feature.
What we like
- It is portable.
- It gives correct-reading even in humid-conditions.
- It is a battery-operated device, so it is easy to use.
5. Keir Electronic Digital Kitchen Weighing Scale
This weighing machine ensures high precision even in the humid areas as it comes with a splashproof body. Its accuracy-resolution is 1 g, 0.1 oz.
If you measure the liquid in a container, press the Tare switch. It will subtract the weight of the bowl and return the definite weight of the liquid ingredient. This kitchen scale electronic machine has a round platform with a diameter of 14.7 cm that is enough to carry a large plate or container.
- It operates on 1.5 V power.
- Its body dimensions are 24.5 x 17 x 3.5 cm.
- Its highest weighing capacity is 10 kgs.
- It can measure the minimum weight of 1 g.
- It comes with a Liquid Crystal Display to displays the results.
- It auto-locks the data-reading when data is stable.
- It is the best kitchen weighing machine with the auto-shut-off feature.
- It consumes low power.
- It gives accurate-reading in g & oz unit.
What we like
- It is battery operated and easy to use.
- It has stable-readings in different weather-conditions.
- It is long-lasting.
6. Nova KS 1329 Digital Kitchen Weighing Scale
This weighing machine comes with a Sens-On Technology that provides quick measuring results. It is the most authentic product with a suitable price range that makes it the best option to buy. It is made for making your kitchen-work more relaxed. You can use this device to scale the multiple food items.
You can make a delicious recipe for a kitty party or family event with measured-spices. These weighing machines help to maintain the taste & the texture of dishes. It is a great health care equipment because it better takes care of your health by helping you in the preparation of healthy cooking.
- It comes with a three-months warranty.
- It requires two 1.5 V AAA batteries.
- It comes with a digital display.
- It is the best weighing scale that can measure in both kg & g.
- Its maximum weight-handling capacity is 10 kg.
What we like
- It is easy to handle.
- It is compact.
- It has an easy to clean surface-tray.
What we didn’t like
- It doesn’t have a low battery notice.
7. Wisk Electronic Digital Kitchen Weighing Scale
The kitchen scales from Wisk brand has a large round SS washable tray for routine cleaning. It is a water-proof and offers correct-reading even in a high humid area.
The dimension of this scale is 24.5x17x3.5 cm. It can scale the smallest weight of 1-gram. This personal weighing machine comes with a Tare feature that can scale different ingredients in the same container.
- Its maximum weighing capacity is 10000-gram.
- It consumes the power of 1.5 Volt.
- It is battery operated thus easy to use.
- It automatically locks the reading when there is the stability of data.
- It gives reading in two units, i.e. gram and oz.
- Its diameter is 14.7 cm.
- It weighs 419-gram.
What we like
- The kitchen scale electronic machine is made up of high quality material.
- It is a budget-friendly perfect weighing machine.
- It is a good durable product for daily use.
- It comes with a beautiful appearance.
8. Generic Electronic Kitchen Digital Weighing Scale
This weighing machine has a mode changing button to estimate the weight in different units like kg, g, oz. Its Strain Gauge Sensor System provides you with more specific readings of the weight.
It comes with a sturdy ABS plastic body that increases its life span. It’s so simple to understand the readings of weight-estimation. This device is portable & can be used in the restaurant. Thus, it is the best option for making consistent restaurants style dishes at home.
- It comes with Tare-Mode.
- It can scale the maximum-content up to 10 kg.
- It has a bright LCD display screen.
- It operates on two AA battery.
- Its accuracy-resolution is 1 g, 0.1 oz.
- It has low power consumption.
What we like
- It is compact and portable.
- It is made up of durable plastic.
What we didn’t like
- It doesn’t have a low power indication feature.
- It has no warranty.
9. Adofys Digital Electronic Weighing Scale
It is one of the most precise and perfect weighing-scales for your home that provides measurements accurately with Tare Function. It comes in a stylish silver and black colour that makes it more attractive.
There is no worry about splash exposure to the device as it is water-resistant. This weighing machine has an auto-convert unit button to measure in g, ml, oz and lb. It has a ten days replacement warranty.
- It has the dimensions of 24 x 16.8 x 1.5cm.
- It works with two AAA batteries.
- Its weight readings are easy to read.
- Its maximum capacity is 5 kgs.
- It comes with an auto switch-off function.
- Its battery placement is accessible.
What we like
- It has a good and easy to store hook up design.
- It is available in Indian market at affordable-cost.
10. Ionix Digital Kitchen Weighing Scale
Ionix is a reputed brand that manufactures a wide variety of amazing kitchen appliances. This Kitchen Scale is a technically designed scale that makes your cooking efficient and accurate. It is the top-selling product from the list of top ten products.
This weighing machine has large-sized-tray made up of stainless steel and can be clean with ease. It is a battery-operated device. It comes with a High Precision Strain-Gauge Sensor Mode that ensures the accurate reading of the weight.
This device has no effect of high humidity as it is water-proof. So, it can give an exact-reading even in humid areas. It is made up of ABS engineering plastic material. It is one of the Best Digital Kitchen Weighing Machines that come with a Tare-Function to measure the real weights of the ingredient.
- It can measure the weights up to 7 kg.
- Its accuracy-resolution is 1 g, o.1 oz.
- The dimensions of this weighing machine are 24 x 16.8 x 1.5 cm.
- It uses two AA x 1.5 V battery.
- It gives the right-reading in g & oz unit.
- It has an auto switch-off feature in case of low battery.
- This device has an overload indicator for overloading.
- It auto resets the weighing-value to zero for empty-scale.
What we like
- It has a large LCD display.
- It is durable.
Top 10 Kitchen Weighing Scale in India 2019
|Kitchen Weighing Scale||Capacity||Unit Measurement|
|Simxen||7 Kg||g, kg, oz|
|MCP||10 Kg||kg, g, lb, oz|
|Hesley HSK1||5 Kg||kg, g, ml, lb, oz|
|Bulfyss SF-400||10 Kg||g, oz|
|Keir SF-400||10 Kg||g, oz|
|Nova KS 1329||10 Kg||kg, g|
|Wisk||10000 gram||g, oz|
|Generic SF-400||10 Kg||kg, g, oz|
|Adofys||5 Kg||g, ml, lb, oz|
|Ionix||7 Kg||g, oz|
Most Popular Kitchen Weighing Scale Brands
Other Models You May Consider
- Health Sense Chef-Mate Digital Kitchen Scale
- Health Sense KS 50
Types Of Weighing Scale For Kitchen
The three types of Kitchen Scales that are used for taking the weight of the different items are described as follows:
This type of scale has a dial that gives the accurate mass of ingredient by moving the needle. It is also known as the spring-scale as it uses springs for its operation. Place the ingredient on its weighing-tray, and the food-pressure compresses the spring. Due to this compression, the dial-needle moves and indicates the weight-measurement, respectively.
The Digital Weighing Scale is the most efficient weighing-scales for kitchen use. It measures the force and converts it into an electrical or digital signal. It shows you the exact amount in digits. The food-weight reflected in figures is easy to read.
It can measure several units like pounds, kg, gm, oz, lb & ml.
Balance Weighing-Scale is the most classic types of the food-measuring scale. It acts like a seesaw having a beam with two-arms. It uses two bowls or plates on both sides of arms to weigh the food-content. Put the ingredients on one side and the required-weight on another side.
These types of scales were mostly used in shops and mills. It measures the bulk food-items like a sack of wheat, sugar or a container of oil.
How To Choose an Electronic Weighing Scale For Kitchen?
The weighing machines come with many features. But its performance can depend on product quality. Selecting the best digital kitchen weighing-scale is a bit difficult.
In this buying guide, we have mentioned some important factors that will help you to select the right one. You should keep these points in your mind before making a purchase of digital kitchen scales for your house.
You should be clear about the kind of weighing-scales. Balance-type and Spring-type scales have been got obsolete now. The Kitchen Measuring Scales are the most-efficient devices these days for measuring the quantity of the foods with exact digits.
It is an important factor to consider. A little excess or less quantity-of-spices can ruin your recipe. It is needed to use appropriate-amount of ingredients.
Digital Weighing-Scales is more accurate than a Balance or Mechanical Scale. They show the data-reading in number form as it is easy to read. You can use the spices as per given in the recipe.
The large size of the weighing-scale makes your kitchen messy. It is not useful in case of the less required-amount of ingredients. You should buy the size of weighing-scale as per the food-type. Digital Weighing-Scales take less space on the kitchens counter.
The capacity of a Kitchen Weighing-Scale also matters.
A weighing-scale should be able to measure the dense food-ingredients as well. It helps you to weigh the veggies and fruits too.
The products with 1 g to 10 Kg weighing capacity is suitable to measure both large & small food items.
A Kitchen Weighing-Scale should be able to convert the different kinds of weight measurement units like grams, litres, pounds, ounces etc. It will make your kitchen working more comfortable. With this feature, you can also weigh the oil, milk etc.
Digital Weighing Machines must have the property of water-resistance. It makes the product durable and long-lasting. It avoids the loss of the inner circuit of the device.
You should also remind not to clean its lower body with tap-water. You can clean the body with a sponge or cloth.
It is the latest feature comes in the Digital Weighing Machines. The Tare Button is used to reflect-weight only for food-elements. It subtracts the bowl weight and measures only the pressure of the food.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What Type Of Weighing Scale Is The Most Accurate?
A Digital Weighing Scale measures & gives the specific quantity of ingredients & it gives accurate readings in digit form.
The Mechanical and Balance Weighing-Scale consumes more time and space. These scales also provide an inaccurate or confusing measurement.
2. What Is The Role Of Tare Function In A Weighing Scale?
Tare is the weight of an empty container. This feature is used to measure the pressure of the food-ingredient by reducing the burden of the bowl. It is the best way to know real-weight of the foods.
Place a container on the weighing-scale, and it will give you the weight of the container. Push the Tare switch, and it resets the value to 0. Now, pour the food-ingredient in bowl or cup, it will reflect the accurate weight.
3. How Do I Clean The Weighing Scale Without Using Water?
Using the water to clean a weighing-scale, cause the circuit damage. You can clean its surface or lower-body with a slightly wet cloth or sponge to remove the stains.
Some Measuring Machines come with a removable-tray so that you can wash it.
4. Does The Weighing Scale Is Noisy?
No, weighing-scales are the silent type devices. If it makes any strange sound, it may be due to an internal fault.
5. How Much Weight Can A Weighing Scale Hold?
It depends on device quality and size. The product made up of high-quality material can handle the max-weight of food items easily. Different scales have different weight-handling capacity.
Companies like Ionix, Keir, Zelenor provides the weighing-capacity of up to 10 Kg. Some small-sized products with low-quality get damaged with the excess-weight of vegetables.
6. Do Environmental Conditions Affect The Working Of A Weighing Scale?
Yes, Environmental conditions like high temperature, exposure to moisture, magnetic-fields may cause fluctuations in the readings of a weighing-scale. You should buy a product with a waterproof-body for continuous working.
Keir Kitchen Weighing-Scale comes with the water-proof built. It keeps the readings balanced & works excellent even in the humid areas.
Apart from this, the imbalance food-item may give an inaccurate result of the measurement. So, you should make sure to place the ingredients in the centre of the weighing-scale platform.