In A Hurry? Our Top 3 Picks To Buy
When the summer is scorching at its best, and the mercury level is going up, there comes the role of an Air Conditioner.
The air conditioners play a vital role to beat the heat and humidity in the peak summertime. For this, finding a suitable air conditioner is a little tricky. No Doubt the air conditioners provide a peaceful sleep and relaxed environment indoors. But it can also increase the electricity bill.
For that matter, it is convenient to have an inverter AC as it works efficiently and reduces the electricity bill.
Based on Market Research, we have prepared a list of Best Inverter AC in India on the basis of Customer Reviews and Depth Research.
We highly recommend you to read our Inverter ACs buying guide located towards the bottom of this post.
Which are the Top 10 Best Inverter AC in India 2019?
1. Carrier 1.5 Ton 5 Star Inverter Split AC
It is one of the Best 1.5 Ton Inverter Split AC from the list of the best products available in the Indian market. It provides high ambient working with stabilizer free operation. It comes with efficient functionalities for the better cool-air experience. The inverter air conditioner gives an efficient performance, even at 55 degree Celsius outside temperature. The refrigerant gas R32 helps to make the planet greener.
This air conditioner provides low voltage working with no interruption even at 195V and high ambient temperature. It comes with high-quality material that makes it more durable and long-running. The stylish and durable design gives the best performance with a long-lasting result. Therefore, this inverter air conditioner is a blend of powerful performance and aesthetic design.
- It is efficient and has low noise operation. Its variable-speed-settings adjust the power depending on a load of heat.
- The capacity of this AC is 1.5 ton and is suitable for medium to small-sized rooms.
- It got a 5-star energy rating and has an annual power consumption of 871.07 units.
- The ISEER Value of this 1.5 ton split AC is 4.62.
- The product offers a 1-year warranty on the product, 1-year on the condenser and ten years on the product.
- It is made with the best condenser-copper coil that gives a better result and needs low maintenance.
- It comes with special features such as dust-filter and air clarifier for repelling the dust and water particles from the air.
What we like
- It works efficiently between 150 V-280 V.
- It has a white coloured classy design.
- It has good energy saving ratings and great design that makes it worth for money.
- It is the best quality product available in India at a pocket-friendly cost.
2. LG 1.5 Ton 3 Star Inverter Split AC
It is one of the Best 1.5 Ton Inverter ACs that comes with the auto cleaning feature to prevents bacteria or mould from breeding. This 1.5 ton dual inverter AC provides ensures uniform distribution of cool air throughout the room. It comes with the dual inverter compressor motor that gives more savings along with the high-speed and instant cooling.
The low refringent detection can leave the room hot and comfortable. The HD filtration system can remove the bacteria, mites, pollen from the indoor air. This split AC has active energy control for providing maximum energy saving. With a high energy-score, this dual inverter AC promises the effective result even at a higher temperature.
- It provides a 1-year warranty on the product and 10-years of warranty on the compressor.
- The 1.5 ton AC is energy efficient and can reduce power consumption from 40%to 80%.
- It provides a capacity of 1.5 Ton.
- It is suitable for medium-sized rooms.
- These dual inverter ACs consume less electricity.
- It has a 3-star of energy rating.
- It has a white colour elegant body.
- It has an annual power consumption of 050.84 units and 3.68 of ISEER Value.
- Its condenser coil is made of copper that delivers long-lasting result and requires low maintenance.
- It comes with antibacterial-coating, dust-filter, and air cleaner features.
- R32 refringent gas is environmentally friendly and has a low global-warming-potential.
What we like
- The dual inverter air conditioner ensures you get the best and instant cooling performance.
- It has a different speed dual rotary motor with a wider rotational frequency.
- The gold fin anti-corrosive condenser ensures more resistance to corrosion and extends the durability of the heat exchanger.
- It provides the best ocean black protection for Indian conditions. It protects both indoor and outdoor unit from sand, dust and salt.
- It has a low noise level operation. Even in longer hours, there is just a minimum noise present.
3. Sanyo 1.5 Ton 3 Star Inverter Split AC
Sanyo is a 7-decade Japanese brand that establishes a vast network to provide good service all over India. It has more than 350 service centres in India and worldwide that give timely response and fulfils customer needs. This 3-star energy rated air conditioner is one of the highly energy-efficient home appliances that work with low noise.
It is the Best Energy Saving AC that assures excellent benefits with a low electricity bill. This air conditioner delivers a uniform flow of air throughout the room. With full inverter technology, it provides quick cooling even in extremely hot conditions. The main advantage of this air conditioner is that it gives efficient and quiet operation. In case of a power cut, it auto-reset the settings.
- The manufacturer warranty is of 1 year on the product.
- The compressor holds a five-year warranty.
- It comes with 1.5 Ton capacity that is suitable for the room size of 111 to 150 square feet.
- It has a condenser coil that assures an ultimate cooling.
- It has an inbuilt air purifier, dust filters and dry mode.
- The air conditioner is entirely safe for your home and office.
- This inverter 3 star rated split AC has the annual power consumption of 1068 Watts.
- It comes with the best Dual Independent Rotors that ensure the faster flow of air and adjusts the speed as per the heating load. It gives you extreme relaxation and crisp air.
- It contains 2.5 PM and air-filter to save the AC from dirt, suspended particles, and pollen.
- It includes special glacier mode that instantly cool and gives 35% higher fan speed on least period.
- It automatically restarts the AC after power cuts. There is no hustle-bustle of setting temperature again and again.
- It provides eco-friendly-functions that are easy to operate via remote control.
- It gives a self-diagnosis function to let you know easy troubleshooting problems. It displays an error code on the temperature display area to avoid any interruption.
- The 1.5 ton inverter AC comes with an ergonomically designed backlit remote control for smooth operation. You don’t need to turn on the light to power off the AC. It gives you full control to access AC through the fingertips.
- Its hydrophilic fins extend the life of AC and make it resistant to corrosion and salt damage.
What we like
- It has a white colour stylish body.
- The sleep mode auto restart AC and ensures good night sleep after one set. It will automatically reduce the temperature levels when the cooling reaches the desired value.
- The split air conditioner demands very fewer efforts. Apart from that, it includes R32 refrigerant-gas. It assures zero ozone-depletion potential and low global-warming effects. So, it doesn’t contribute to the depletion of the ozone layer.
- It comes with hidden temperature display with fantastic timer function.
- It is best for a small or medium size room.
4. Daikin 1.5 Ton 5 Star Inverter Split AC
Daikin is the world’s leading Air Conditioner manufacturer. Backed by superior inverter technology, it offers the best wide range of energy-efficient air conditioning solutions to its elite customers. These 1.5 ton inverter air conditioners are loaded with amazing features, power-saving inverter technology and exceptional performance.
It is one of the Best Inverter Air Conditioners that come with a super PCB design that ensures the safety of the electrical parts and smooth operation. With stylish design, it levels up to the decor of your home. It evenly distributes the air in every corner of the room and creates a comfortable ambience. If you use an AC for 8 to 10 hours a day, this 1.5 ton 5-star inverter AC is best suited for you.
- It uses Econo feature limits energy consumption. It is a useful feature when we use AC and other electrical devices simultaneously.
- The warranty is of 1 year on the product, one year on the condenser and five years warranty of compressor.
- The power chill function brings down the temperature faster.
- It has a BEE 5 star rating.
- It comes with the best Neo Swing Technology which ensures less noise, less wear and tear.
- The 1.5 Ton 5 Star inverter air conditioner comes with a Coanda Air Flow function that provides high airflow.
- Its indoor unit quiet operation ensures a low level of noise and results in sound sleep.
- It uses R32 refrigerant that gives this AC a unique edge over its peers. It is an eco-friendly refrigerant gas that reduces the greenhouse emissions upto 75%.
- It comes with the inbuilt stabilizer that protects the indoor and outdoor components of the AC due to the sudden voltage fluctuations.
- It has PM2.5 filter that catches mites and other pollutants and provides clean air.
What we like
- It is a 1.5 ton 5 star rated inverter AC available in India, so you get power savings.
- It doesn’t give any noise for sound sleep and uninterrupted comfort.
- Its power chill operation provides fast cooling.
5. Godrej 1.5 Ton 3 Star Inverter Split AC
It is the Best Air Conditioner in India as it is designed to ensure better air conditioning technology to cools your house and the planet. It delivers powerful airflow and saves power at higher ambient temperatures compared to other refrigerants. It ensures silent performance with its Multi-layered acoustic jacket.
The 1.5 Ton Inverter AC comes with a healthy-auto blow for the prevention of bacterial growth. The Bluefin Coating on the evaporator gives protection from the rust. These air conditioners consume less power and deliver high-end performance by consuming less electricity. Therefore, this 1.5 ton AC is the most energy efficient air conditioner with lowest noise operation.
- The Split AC comes with 3-star energy ratings.
- It comes with a 1-year warranty on the product, 1-year on condenser and 10-years on the compressor.
- The air conditioner is perfectly suitable for medium sized rooms.
- It has Refrigerant R32 gas that gives no ozone-depletion-potential and low global warming potential.
- Its anti-dust and anti-bacterial filter help to remove pollen, hair, pet dander, etc.
What we like
- R32 has a zero ozone-depletion-potential that helps in building a greener planet.
- Its twin-rotatory inverter compressor gives faster and precise cooling with more energy efficiency.
- This 1.5 ton AC gives you the maximum amount of cooling every time.
- It comes with stabilizer free operation with 160V and 280V.
6. Voltas 1.5 Ton 3 Star Inverter Split AC
This Voltas 1.5 Ton 3 Star Inverter AC is more than a conventional cooling system that introduces convenience and style into your home. It is designed to set temperature effortlessly. With the best turbo function, this 1.5 ton AC provides faster cooling at a click. The Anti Dust Filter can remove the dust particles and leaves the air clean and fresh.
It provides no harm to the environmental surroundings that make it the Best Air conditioner. With energy-saving function, this 1.5 ton AC consumes less power-consumption and helps the person to save thousands of money. The sleep mode gives the comfortable sleeping experience by auto-adjusts the room temperature as per the level of air. With all the necessary best features and robust quality, these air conditioners are another good option for you.
- It comes with stage filtration advantage that removes allergens, odours from the air.
- It gives half-load-power of 660 watts. It works smoothly and can handle voltage fluctuations from 150V – 270V.
- The split air conditioner comes with a 1-year comprehensive warranty, one year warranty on the condenser and five years warranty on compressor.
- It comes with a timer, turbo, and swing feature.
- It comes with a 100%-copper-condenser that is durable and has an excellent cooling capacity.
What we like
- The Voltas 1.5 Ton AC gives you cooling even at 52⁰ C.
- It instantly cools the room, automatically senses the temperature and adjust it.
- It has a turbo cooling function for leaving the room cool immediately.
- Its powerful humidifier feature controls the excess humidity in the monsoons.
What we didn’t like
- It starts to make a weird noise while decreasing the high temperatures.
7. Samsung 1 Ton 3 Star Inverter Split AC
It is one of the Best 1 Ton Split Inverter Air Conditioners in India that maintains the desired temperature and ensures better performance. It comes with an 8-pole digital inverter that takes less consumption-of-power. The Anti-Corrosive-Coating provides additional corrosion protection to the AC.
This 1.5 Ton 3 Star Inverter Split AC that keeps the humidity under check and lets you cool the room with the touching of a button. Samsung provides excellent after-sales service to its customers. With just the touch of buttons, it delivers an instant refreshing air. Due to this reason, Samsung Air Conditioner units have full acceptance.
- This 1 ton 3-star split AC is suitable for small size rooms.
- It comes with ten years of warranty on the AC-condenser and five years on the compressor.
- It provides the stabiliser free working.
- It has an alloy condenser coil that is durable.
- It comes with a 2-Step mode that is Fast, Comfort Cool mode.
- The Good Sleep feature adjusts the moisture, temperature, and humidity in the room to give you a calm sleep at night.
- Its fin condenser has anti-corrosive protection in the form of MJT plus-coating.
- It has Durafin heat-exchanger that improves performance for better heat transfer.
- It maintains the temperature settings without constantly turning off and on.
What we like
- It provides excellent working and efficient cooling.
- It comes with an Auto change function that can automatic selects the operating mode.
- It has the best aluminium condenser as compared to the copper condenser.
8. Lloyd 1.5 Ton 3 Star Inverter Split AC
The 1.5 Ton Inverter AC is a specially designed AC from Lloyd. Its refrigerant is 100% copper and helps in faster flow. It has a twin rotary compressor that ensures less noise and operates with low vibration. With refrigerant gas R32, it provides zero damage to the ozone layer and ensures low global warming. This air conditioner is the preferred choice for those who are looking for effective cooling and power savings at an affordable price.
It is one of the Best Air Conditioners that comes with the latest features and state-of-the-art technology that makes it a complete ideal for healthy living. With self-diagnosis feature, it auto monitors and resolves the issues or failures. The Clean Air Filter provides fresh and pure air by eliminating dirt from the air. Hence, this 1.5 ton AC meets all cooling requirements.
- It comes with a variable speed setting that automatically adjusts the power depending on heat load.
- The capacity of the AC is 1.5 ton and is suitable for a medium-sized room.
- It gives 3-star energy rating and annual energy consumption of 1049.79 units.
- The ISEER Value of inverter AC is 3.72.
- The warranty on the product and condenser is one year and ten years on the compressor.
- Its copper condenser coil gives better cooling and wants low maintenance.
- Its main features include Hidden Led Display, Silver Ion Filter, Two Way Swing, Gold Fin Coils etc.
- Its BLDC motor gives you the best power-packed performance.
What we like
- It is energy efficient and has the lowest noise operation.
- It is ideal for the summer months when the room requires rapid cooling.
- It gives you the best healthy environment with PM 2.5 contaminants filter.
- It regulates the level of humidity in the air.
- It has the ability to cool the room quickly and ensures the best 4D express cooling.
9. Voltas 1.5 Ton 4 Star Inverter Split AC
It is one of the Best Air Conditioners available in India that are powered by DC Inverter Technology that reduces power consumption. This conditioner comes with a sleep mode that gives the optimum cooling experience while sleeping. The Self Diagnosis feature automatically detects the cause of any malfunctioning and resolves it.
The Turbo Mode provides high ambient cooling even in hot-summers. The 100% pure condenser coil delivers efficient cooling and increases the life span of the AC. The anti-dust filter provides cold and fresh air by removing odours and harmful particle. The active dehumidifier mode plays a crucial role in the monsoon by automatically detecting and controlling humidity in the air.
- This 1.5 ton AC comes with 4-star energy rating and consumes less power and saves energy.
- It offers one year warranty on the product, one year on the condenser and five years on compressor.
- It comes with the best copper condenser gives better cooling and needs low Maintenence.
- Its best and exceptional features include an antibacterial-coating.
What we like
- It provides cleaner air and removes odour.
- It gives you the best comfortable cooling even at 52°C.
- It has an environment-friendly refrigerant.
- It ensures the best stabiliser free operation.
10. Koryo 1.5 Ton 3 Star Inverter Split AC
It is a 3-star 1.5 Ton Inverter AC that gives ease, convenience and design to ensure instant cooling at a flick. It lets you breathe clean and cool air in summer. It is the best efficient way to fight with hot weather. The turbo mode gives immediate relief from scorching-hotness.
These 1.5-Ton Inverter Air Conditioners have a self-cleaning function to eliminate moisture from the air. It helps to prevent rusting of the evaporator coil and germination of harmful microorganisms. The remote helps you to control the settings by sitting far away from the AC. It allows you to enjoy the happy summer-season vibe by giving you healthy air to breathe.
- The AC provides a capacity of 1.5 ton and 3-star energy rating.
- The product offers one year of warranty on a product, one year on the condenser and five years on the compressor.
- It has the best 3-star energy rating with 2018 BEE Rating.
- Louver position memory function in the AC offers suitable heating/cooling conditions.
What we like
- It is the best way to fight back with the heat.
- It cools your room effectively.
- It is available in India at the best price.
Top 10 Inverter ACs in India 2019
|Carrier Esko CAI18EK5R39F0||1.5 Ton||5|
|LG KS-Q18YNXA||1.5 Ton||3|
|Sanyo SI/SO-15T3SCIA||1.5 Ton||3|
|Daikin FTKF50TV||1.5 Ton||5|
|Godrej GIC 18WTC3-WSB||1.5 Ton||3|
|Voltas 183V CZT||1.5 Ton||3|
|Samsung AR12NV3HLTR||1 Ton||3|
|Lloyd LS18I32AL||1.5 Ton||3|
|Voltas 184V SZS R32||1.5 Ton||4|
|Koryo IRGKSIAO1818A3S||1.5 Ton||3|
Best Inverter AC Brands
Other Models That You May Consider
- Blue Star 1.5 Ton 5 Star Inverter Split AC
- Hitachi 1.5 Ton 3 Star Inverter Split AC
- Whirlpool 1.5 Ton 5-Star Inverter Split AC
How to Choose the Best Inverter Air Conditioner?
Choosing an air conditioner is a difficult task as there are varieties of products available in India. Every variant has unique features that make it challenging to select the Best Air Conditioner. One must pick the AC from the reputed company, not from the cheap company.
In this section of this article, we have mentioned some important list of points that will help you to pick a good inverter ACs. We hope below buying-guide will help you get the best shopping experience at an online website or shop according to your budget. Please review these factors to make your shopping easier.
Higher is the star rating; more will be the energy savings and efficiency.
You can’t think of summers without AC, whether its day or night. It may produce a large number of bills. It absorbs lesser energy-consumption than the normal spilt AC. Bureau Of Energy Efficiency (BEE) gives the power-rating as per the consumption of electricity. BEE star rating goes high when an AC consumes less energy and vice-versa. It might be slightly costly but is a one time investment.
According to the experts, using a Ceiling Fan along with an AC raises the thermostat setting about 4 degrees F with no reduction in comfort level. It means it keeps you fresh at a reduced cost.
Size of the Room
If you are planning to buy an Inverter AC, you need to know the size of your room. An AC doesn’t work for all sizes of the room. They have the cooling capacity according to the size of the room. A 1 ton Air Conditioner is sufficient for the small or medium-size room.
1.5-ton ACs works better for the master bedroom, living room or medium-sized room. For huge rooms, two 1.5 tonnes ac are recommended.
It also depends upon the location of the room. The room gets hotter if the ceiling of the room gets direct sunlight from the top. The same thing applies to the walls of the room.
Although various ACs have different functions, all the ACs work on some basic features. Mainly an inverter AC works on dual rotary motors. It controls the temperature between 16-29 degrees and one automatic mode. Some advanced and new features have also come up with the advent of technology such as 6th Sense Fast Cool Technology, Unique Himalaya Cool Technology, IntelliSense Inverter Technology, Monsoon Comfort Technology, Power Saver Technology, Nano Coating Technology, etc.
Like turbo feature, sleep mode to maintain average 22-24 degrees during the night, dehumidifier-mode and other functions. Some of the smart inverter ACs come with refrigerant leakage detector also.
Look for an AC that would give your best features customizable option as per your requirements.
The price could be the constraint while making a perfect AC choice. But before buying an inverter AC keep this thing in mind that it is a one-time investment. The price range of the inverter ACs starting from Rs 35,000 and goes up to Rs 50,000 considering a good brand. You can go with budget-friendly options according to your pockets.
Mostly, the best inverter air conditioners come with long term warranties. One must check for the guarantees of the specific brand and model before buying any particular brand or model. The best brands for AC like Hitachi, Daikin, Voltas, Carrier, Blue star and LG provide robust products with a good warranty time. Plus, they have arrangements with the local service centres.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How Does An Air Conditioner Work?
An AC cools the space by eliminating the heat.
Every AC unit has a refrigerant coolant.
The first step involves the Compression of this refrigerant and maintains a constant temperature. The compressor compresses this gas and converts it into a high-pressure hot liquid.
The process takes place when the hot liquid passes through the condenser coil, during which the heat escapes from the liquid. However, the liquid is still high in pressure.
The expansion valve turns this high-pressure liquid into a low-pressure.
This low-pressure liquid then flows through the evaporator-coil while absorbing the heat from the room. This heat again turns the liquid into gas. In this way, we experience the cooling of the room and feel comfortable.
The amount of power delivered by AC depends upon the temperature of the incoming air and thermostat-setting.
2. How Can An Inverter AC Save Energy?
When a compressor starts, the high power is taken by air conditioners. The air conditioner gets off after reaching its set value (at the most cooling point).
It started again when the room temperature rises. The thermostat in the air conditioner is responsible for on/off activity. This process continues until the time you switch off the AC.
When the air conditioner is about to switch off, the compressor slows down its speed.
Hence, it doesn’t require maximum power. So, inverter ACs save your electricity bill.
3. Is Inverter AC The Best?
When compared to regular ACs, inverter AC units use 40% less electric power while giving you cooling comfort. Inverter ACs are better than regular ones in terms of power consumption. It gives you 30% to 50% saving on your electricity bill. So, we can say that Inverter ACs are the energy-efficient air conditioner also.
4. What Is The Difference Between Inverter And Non-Inverter AC?
The significant difference between an Inverter and a Non-Inverter AC is that the Inverter compressors work at variable speeds. The speed of the compressor adjusts-the-power as per the temperature inside the room. The compressor switches on and off at regular intervals. It further lowers electricity consumption and saves energy. The Non-Inverter ACs run at a fixed speed and tonnage.
However, the major difference is that the compressor in the AC does not stop. The biggest drawback is that inverter ACs are bit expensive as compared to the normal ones but they are worth it.
5. Do Colours Affect The Performance Of An AC?
It is quite a surprising fact that colours do affect the AC’s performance. Dark shades of walls or curtains absorb more heat and take a longer time to cool. Therefore, it is better to install the AC in a room with light-coloured walls.
6. What Are The Advantages Of An Inverter AC?
Inverter AC has many advantages than usual split AC. Some of the benefits are listed below:
- Split Inverter ACs are the best for their cooling power.
- They help you to save a lot on electricity bills, i.e., upto 30%.
- Their compressor runs on varying speeds that help to save electricity.
- They provide faster and constant cooling.
- They give utmost comfort than a standard AC.