In A Hurry? Our Top 3 Picks To Buy
In India, winters are very harsh because in this season the temperature goes down. Taking a bath in this season seems to struggle.
Most of the house has geyser to heat the water. However, some people can not afford the cost of the immersion water heaters as their price is high and requires installation.
Some students who live away from their house, they may not have the geyser. They always carry water-heater rod as rods are portable and cost you less.
Immersion Rod is one of the necessary appliances in winters. It is a beneficial and useful way of heating-water in a few minutes.
So always choose a rod with good quality that prevents you from shock and burns.
We have prepared a list of Best Immersion Rod in India based on Customer Reviews and our Market Research.
We highly recommend you to read our buying guide located towards the bottom of this post.
Which are the Top 10 Best Immersion Rods in India 2019?
1. Rico 1500-W Metal Water Heater Immersion Rod
This Metal Water Immersion Rod is a super-fast heating rod. To get warm-water, dip it in a bucket, tub, or container of water & turn on the rod. It starts water-heating in 1 second and gives hot water in a few minutes.
It is made from copper and is powered by 1500-watts. It is the best & the cheapest option to heat water as compared to gas, geyser, etc. It meets all standards of safety & quality that makes it safe for home & outdoors. Thus, these electric immersion water heaters are a must-have product for every Indian household.
- It has a copper element with nickel plating for longer and durable life. It gives excellent performance and shelf life.
- It has a heat-proof plastic handles. It gives comfort and a firm grip during use.
- It is made from an anti-corrosive plastic material. It is safe and easy to use.
- It is small in size. It takes less space in storing place and cabinets.
- It comes with a warranty of one year.
What we like
- It comes at a low cost.
- It is easy to maintain and clean.
- It is sturdy and long-lasting.
- It is has a cool touch handle & shock proof body that makes it reliable.
- It is specially designed for heating water quickly.
2. Crompton CG-IHL 152 Immersion Water Heater
Crompton is one of the leading professionals in the electronics industry. This best immersion rod is highly energy-efficient and has a low impact on your electricity budget. The cold water comes into a compartment, gets warmed up to a certain degree, by the heating element and then the heated water is carried out through another outlet.
Thes immersion rods have a rust-free body and also comes with a holding pin to keep it stable when put in a water-bucket. The average time taken is 8 to 10 minutes for a full water-bucket. Thus, it is the most reliable product from the list of top 10 best products available in India at a reasonable price.
- It comes with the power consumption is of 1500W.
- The Warranty is of 1 year.
- The anti-corrosive body of these geysers assures long life.
- It has a holding pin.
- It comes with the LED indicator to prevent one from touching a heated rod.
What we like
- It has a lengthy cord.
- It is ideal for daily use.
- It a useful and convenient way of heating water.
3. V-Guard VIH151 1500 W Immersion Water Heater
V-Guard is the hot-selling brand for water heater systems. It is the cheapest source of getting hot water in winters. As it is available under 500. V-Guard Immersion Rod has a copper tube heating element.
It is one of the Best Immersion Rods that provide great relief, plus saves your body from shaking. The immersion rod water heater has advanced technology that makes it shock proof. It provides complete protection against electric shocks.
- The warranty is for 2 years.
- The consumption of power is 1500W.
- It comes with a nickel-plated copper element that heats up within minutes.
- The operating voltage of these immersion rods is 230 Volts.
4. Eveready 1500-Watt Immersion Rod
This Immersion Water Heater Rod gives hot water at the click of a switch. It is shockproof that provides safety from electric shocks. The strong current passed through the rod & heats the water in a few mins.
This immersion heater rod is easy to carry out with ease as it takes less space. It offers complete protection against electric shock and lowers the electric bills as it consumes less power. It comes with a rating label and water level indicator. It shows a max and min level of water.
- Its Plug AMP is 15Amp, and the input voltage is 230V.
- It pin type is 3 Indian Pin Type.
- It takes 1500 watt of power.
- Its mount type is vertical and comes in white/purple colour.
- It has a water-resistant body.
- It has a Copper Tube Heating Element. It gives quick heating of water and powerful performance.
- It has a hanger loop cord protector.
- It comes with anti-corrosive material and hairpin tubular elements. It ensures the long life of the appliance.
- It doesn’t cover consumables, surface coating, normal wear and tear of parts
What we like
- It comes with an instruction manual.
- It is ISI safety approved.
- It has easy to hanging strip.
- The company provides customer care support for appliance-related queries. The contact number is 1800 102 4041.
- It comes with two years of on-site warranty on the product. The manufacturing flaws arising due to defective materials or craftsmanship in the warranty period.
5. Bajaj 1500-Watt Immersion Heater
It is the instant heating option at the lowest cost. This storage water heater consumes less energy. The Bajaj Immersion Heating Rod is a convenient way of heating water. It has the hairpin tubular elements for easy operation. It has corrosion free coating on the body.
To get hot water dip the immersion rod in a tub of water and switch on the rod. It’s hairpin tubular structure helps to heat the water quickly. Compact in size and powerful heating. The Bajaj 1500-Watt immersion rod is the best device for heating water to enjoy a warm water bath.
- It comes with the power consumption is of 1500-Watts.
- It has a one year warranty for manufacturing defects.
- It has a plug of 16A and three-pin plug.
- It has an anti-corrosive coating that prevents it from rusting.
- The immersion heater rod is quick enough and is long-lasting too.
- It offers you a comfortable and firm grip during use.
What we like
- The geysers are safe to use.
- It is easy to use and maintain.
- Its cost is economical and saves on electricity bills.
- You can use this immersion heater rod regularly.
- It is an energy-efficient product.
6. Usha Immersion Heater 2410 1000-Watt
This Immersion Rod from Usha is another one of the Best Rod Water Heaters of an excellent quality that has protection opposed to electric shock. It has a neon indicator for power on as well.
It comes with a specially designed heating element for faster heating operation. This immersion heater rod is an ideal option to use in a bathroom and kitchen. With bakelite cover, it ensures complete protection.
- The power usage of these immersion water heaters 1000 watts.
- Its operating voltage is of 230 volts.
- The Warranty is of 2 years.
- It comes with a metal hook for safe operation.
- It has a unique heating element for quick heating.
- It has a neon indicator for power on.
- It is completely shockproof immersion rod.
7. Usha IH2415 1500-Watt Immersion Heater
This aesthetically designed for those who are living in icy regions. It has a copper tube element with long-lasting nickel plating for longer element life. One good physical property of copper is the high thermal conductivity that ensures fast heating. It also has a neon power indicator for easy use.
This immersion heater rod comes with Bakelite cover which guarantees more safety and free from electric shocks. Its compact design makes it the perfect companion wherever you go.
- It has a neon-indicator which will let you know that the rod is on.
- It comes with the metal hook for safe handling.
- The power consumption of these immersion rods is 1500W.
- The Warranty is of 2 years on the product.
- It comes with Copper Tube element and nickel plate that lasts for a longer time.
- It will warm the water very quickly.
- It comes with an Indicator light.
- It is portable and easy to use.
8. Starvin Excel Aluminum 1500-Watt Immersion Heater Rod
These immersion rod water heaters are the affordable solution to get hot water service in the winter season. It will make you warm & cosy especially saves you from shivering. The Aluminium Excel rod from Starvin has Thermostat Sensor that automatically switches off the appliance when the water gets too hot.
Therefore, this immersion heater rod saves both energy and efforts. It is easy to use. You have to dip the rod in the bucket and turn the switch on to get instant hot water in winters.
- It consumes 1500watts of power.
- The fully shockproof body protects the user from sudden electric shocks.
- It comes with a one year warranty.
- It heats up within minutes that is a good point of the rod to save on electricity bill.
- It is fully furnished with anti-corrosive plastic material and copper with nickel plating to make the rod long-lasting.
- The immersion heater rod is compact. You can store it at washroom cupboards when not in use.
Whether it is made with plastic material, but safety is in your hand. Do not touch the rod from the base when it is on. Always hold it with the handle that is superior and comfortable in making a grip.
What we like
- It is dual ISI marked rod that assures 100% safety.
- It gives optimum heat to enhance performance.
9. Crompton ACGIH-IHL 151/152 Immersion Water Heater
This immersion heater rod is a complete water heating solutions for spine-chilling winters. It is the ideal solution for those who can not spend money on costly water heaters or geysers. It is an energy-saving water-heater as it consumes less power.
The immersion rods are specially designed to meet the water heating needs of all the family members. It is the right option for those who like to travel as they can carry the rod with them. This immersion heater rod is one of the most popular product among other water-heaters. It not just warming-the-water but also takes care of the pocket of the middle-class person.
- The energy-consumption of this immersion heater rod is 1500-watts.
- Its operating voltage is 230V.
- The immersion rods are available in black and silver in colour.
- It comes with a water level indicator. It displays a max and min level of water.
- The metal coating of the rod is corrosion-free. It keeps free from rusting and helps to warm-water faster.
- There is no water pressure as it can hold a large amount of water. It can heat up to 20L-of-water.
- It alerts the user when the water is heated.
What we like
- The immersion heater rod is certified by ISI mark.
- It comes with a warranty of one year on the product.
- The brand provides customer care service for their customers. The toll-free number is 18004190505.
What we didn’t like
- The brand does not provide the installation of the product.
10. Sunflame 1000-Watt Immersion Rod
This Immersion Rod gives low-cost water heating. It is a long-running electric water heater. Once the current is passed through the rod in the water, it heats water in less time. It is easy to clean and maintain.
It meets all the needs of safety that makes it safe for home and outdoor use. This immersion heater rod protects the user from electric shocks and currents while using.
- The power-consumption of these immersion rods is 100W.
- Its AC rate is 50Hz, and the operating voltage is 230V.
- The immersion rod is available in metallic and black colour.
- It is made of high-quality material and stainless steel that makes it durable.
- The dimension of the immersion heater rod is 8 cm x 4 cm x 35 cm.
- The high quality material of the body makes it a long-lasting.
- It comes with a hook for hanging.
- It has a shock-proof handle that makes it easy to use.
What we like
- It is made in India.
- It has been certified by ISI mark that ensures it is the superior quality product.
- The length of the cord is sufficient.
- It comes with a manufacturer warranty of two years.
Top 10 Immersion Rods 2019
|Crompton CG-IHL 152||1500|
Most Popular Water Heater Rod Brands in India
Other Models That You May Consider
- Crompton ACGIH-IHL102 Immersion Rod
- Singer IR-08 1500-Watt Immersion Water Heater
How To Choose the Immersion Rod For Home?
In this section, we have mentioned some crucial points that will help you to find the best immersion water heater at the online website. You can review this below information to make your online shopping easier.
- Generally, Immersion heaters are available in 1000 Watts, 1500 Watts and 2000 Watts.
- Immersion heaters with 1000W have a 5 Amps plug while immersion heaters with 1500 Watts or 2000 Watts have a 15 Amps plug.
- Most of the houses have 5 Amps socket. Therefore, do not go with 1500 or 2000W, opt for the option of 1000-watts rod.
- Please do not use 1500-Watts or 2000-Watts immersion-rod, If your house has 5 Amps socket. Otherwise, your plug will get burned.
- Some of the excellent immersion rods are made of SS material and use a hanger loop cord for safety purpose.
Budget-Friendly and Warranty
Usually, Immersion water heaters come with one or two years warranty. Choose high-quality and budget-friendly immersion rods with a good warranty. Always buy a new product from a reliable brand. You should also check the ISI mark on the product.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can We Use a plastic bucket or steel bucket?
Yes. You can use the plastic bucket also.
2. Which one is better – 1500 or 1000 Watts?
My house has a 5 Amp socket. So how many watts should I opt?
If your household has 5 AMPS, then you should go with 1000W immersion heater rod.
3. How time to take to heat one bucket of water?
The immersion rods take approximately 10 minutes to give a bucket full of warm-water.
4. What should be the socket for 1500 Watts immersion rod?
You should have minimum 6 AMP socket in your household to use 1500W.
5. Is it safe to use?
Yes, the immersion rods are safe to use. However, we need to follow precautions while using any electrical appliances.