In India, winters are very harsh because in this season the temperature goes down. Taking a bath in this season seems to struggle.
Most of the house has geyser to heat the water. However, some people can not afford the cost of the water heaters as their price is high and requires installation.
Some students who live away from their house, they may not have the geyser. They always carry water-heater rod as rods are portable and cost you less.
Immersion Rod is one of the necessary appliances in winters. It is a beneficial and useful way of heating water in a few minutes.
So always choose a rod with good quality that prevents you from shock and burns.
Based on Market Research, we have prepared a list of Best Immersion Rod in India 2019.
We highly recommend you to read our buying guide located towards the bottom of this post.
Top 10 Immersion Rods 2019
|Crompton CG-IHL 152||1500|
Which are the Top 10 Best Immersion Rods in India 2019?
1. Bajaj 1500-Watt Immersion Heater
This is the best Immersion Rod Water Heater is the heating option at the lowest cost. It is beneficial and a convenient way of heating water. It has the hairpin tubular elements for easy operation. It has corrosion free coating on the body.
To get hot water dip the immersion rod in a tub of water and switch on the rod. Its hairpin tubular structure helps to heat the water quickly. This immersion rod consumes less energy and is the best device for heating water.
- It comes with the power consumption is of 1500-Watts.
- It has one year warranty for manufacturing defects.
- It has a plug of 16A and three-pin plug.
- It has an anti-corrosive coating that prevents it from rusting.
- It is compact and provides powerful heating.
- The immersion heater rod is quick enough and is long-lasting too.
- It offers you a comfortable and firm grip during use.
What we like
- It is safe to use.
- Its cost is economical and saves on electricity bills.
- You can use it regularly.
- It is an energy-efficient product.
2. Crompton CG-IHL 152 Immersion Water Heater
Crompton is one of the leading professionals when it comes to geysers and immersion rods. This immersion rod is highly energy-efficient and has a low impact on your electricity budget.
It has a rust-free body and also comes with a holding pin to keep it stable when put in a water bucket. The average time taken is 8 to 10 minutes for a full bucket of water.
- It comes with the power consumption is of 1500W.
- The Warranty is of 1 year.
- Its anti-corrosive body ensures long life.
- It has a holding pin.
- It comes with the LED indicator to prevent one from touching a heated rod.
What we like
- It has a lengthy cord.
3. Usha Immersion Heater 2410 1000-Watt
This Immersion Rod from Usha is another one of the best immersion rod water heater of an excellent quality that has protection opposed to electric shock. It has a neon indicator for power on as well.
It comes with a specially designed heating element for faster heating operation. It is an ideal option to use in a bathroom and kitchen. With bakelite cover, it ensures complete protection.
- It has a power usage of 1000 watts.
- Its operating voltage is of 230 volts.
- The Warranty is of 2 years.
- It comes with a metal hook for safe operation.
- It has a unique heating element for quick heating.
- It has a neon indicator for power on.
- It is completely shockproof immersion rod.
4. Usha IH2415 1500-Watt Immersion Heater
This aesthetically designed for those who are living in icy regions. It has a copper tube element with long-lasting nickel plating for longer element life. It also has a neon power indicator for easy use.
It comes with Bakelite cover which ensures more safety and free from electric shocks. Its compact design makes it the perfect companion wherever you go.
- It has a neon-indicator which will let you know that the rod is on.
- It’s metal hook is very safe.
- Its power consumption is 1500W.
- The Warranty is of 2 years on the product.
- It comes with Copper Tube element and nickel plate that lasts for a longer time.
- It will warm the water very quickly.
- It comes with an Indicator light.
- It is portable and easy to use.
5. Sunflame 1000-Watt Immersion Rod
This Immersion Rod gives low-cost water heating. It is a long-running electric water heater. Once the current is passed through the rod in the water, it heats water in less time. The immersion rod is easy to clean and maintain.
It meets all the needs of safety that makes it safe for home and outdoor use. It protects the user from electric shocks and currents while using.
- Its power-consumption is 100W.
- Its AC rate is 50Hz, and the operating voltage is 230V.
- It is available in metallic and black colour.
- It has a stainless steel material.
- The dimension of the rod is 8 cm x 4 cm x 35 cm.
- The high quality material of the body makes it a long-lasting.
- It comes with a hook for hanging.
- It has a shock-proof handle that makes it easy to use.
What we like
- It is made in India.
- It is ISI approved.
- The length of the cord is sufficient.
- It comes with a manufacturer warranty of two years.
6. Starvin Excel Aluminum 1500-Watt Immersion Heater Rod
This Immersion Water Heater Rod is the affordable solution to get hot water service in the winter season. It will make you warm & cosy especially saves you from shivering. The Aluminium Excel rod from Starvin has Thermostat Sensor that automatically switches off the appliance when the water gets too hot.
Therefore, it saves both energy and efforts. It is easy to use. You have to dip the rod in the bucket and turn the switch on to get hot water.
- It consumes 1500watts of power.
- The fully shockproof body protects the user from sudden electric shocks.
- It comes with a one year warranty.
- It heats up within minutes that is a good point of the rod to save on electricity bill.
- It is fully furnished with anti-corrosive plastic material and copper with chrome plating to make the rod long-lasting.
- It is compact. You can store the heater at washroom cupboards when not in use.
Whether it is made with plastic material, but safety is in your hand. Do not touch the rod from the base when it is on. Always hold it with the handle that is superior and comfortable in making a grip.
What we like
- It is dual ISI marked rod that assures 100% safety.
- It gives optimum heat to enhance performance.
7. Rico 1500-W Metal Water Heater Immersion Rod
This Metal Water Immersion Rod is a super-fast heating rod. To get warm-water, dip it in a bucket, tub, or container of water & turn on the rod. It starts water heating in 1 second and gives hot water in a few minutes.
It is the best & the cheapest option to heat water as compared to gas, geyser, etc. It meets all standards of safety & a quality that makes it safe for home & outdoors. Thus, it is a must-have product for every Indian household.
- The energy-consumption is 1500-watts.
- The water heater has a copper element with nickel plating for longer and durable life. It gives excellent performance and shelf life.
- It has a heat-proof plastic handles. It gives comfort and a firm grip during use.
- It is made from an anti-corrosive plastic material. It is safe and easy to use.
- The water heater is small in size. It takes less space in storing place and cabinets.
- It comes with a warranty of one year.
What we like
- It comes at a low cost.
- It is easy to maintain and clean.
- It gives instant heating of water.
- It is sturdy and long-lasting.
- It is a useful and convenient way of heating water.
8. V-Guard VIH151 1500 W Immersion Water Heater
V-Guard is the hot-selling brand for immersion water heater systems. It is the cheapest source of getting hot water in winters. As it is available under 500. V-Guard Immersion Rod has a copper tube heating element.
It gives great relief, plus saves your body from shaking. The water heater has advanced technology that makes it shockproof. It provides complete protection against electric shocks.
- The warranty is of 2 years.
- The consumption of power is 1500W.
- It comes with a nickel-plated copper-tube that heats up within minutes.
- Its operating voltage is 230 Volts.
- It does fast heating.
9. Eveready 1500-Watt Immersion Rod
This Immersion Water Heater Rod gives hot water at the click of a switch. It is a shockproof water heater that provides safety from electric shocks. The strong current passed through the rod & heats the water in a few mins.
This is easy to carry out with ease as it takes less space. It offers complete protection against electric shock and lowers the electric bills as it consumes less power. It comes with a rating label and water level indicator. It shows a max and min level of water.
- Its Plug AMP is 15Amp, and the input voltage is 230V.
- It pin type is 3 Indian Pin Type.
- It takes 1500 watt of power.
- Its mount type is vertical and comes in white/purple colour.
- It has a water-resistant body.
- It has a Copper Tube Heating Element. It gives quick heating and powerful performance.
- It has a hang loop cord protector.
- It comes with anti-corrosive material and hairpin tubular elements. It ensures the long life of the appliance.
What we like
- It comes with an instruction manual.
- It is easy to use and maintain.
- It is ISI safety approved.
- The company provides customer care support for appliance-related queries. The contact number is 1800 102 4041.
- It comes with two years of on-site warranty on the product.
10. Crompton ACGIH-IHL 151/152 Immersion Water Heater
This is a complete water heating solution for spine-chilling winters. It is the ideal solution for those who can not spend money on costly water heaters or geysers. It is an energy-saving water heater as it consumes less power.
It is specially designed to meet the water heating needs of all the family members. It is the right option for those who like to travel as they can carry the rod with them. It is one of the most popular product among other water heaters. It not just warming the water but also takes care of the pocket of the middle-class person.
- The energy-consumption is 1500-watts.
- Its operating voltage is 230V.
- It is available in black and silver in colour.
- It comes with a water level indicator. It displays a max and min level of water.
- The metal coating of the rod is corrosion-free. It keeps free from rusting and helps to warm-water faster.
- There is no water pressure as it can hold a large amount of water. It can heat upto 20L of water.
- It alerts the user when the water is heated.
What we like
- It is ISI certified.
- It comes with a warranty of one year on the product.
- The brand provides customer care service for their customers. The toll-free number is 18004190505.
What we didn’t like
- The brand does not provide the installation of the product.
Most Popular Water Heater Rod Brands in India
How To Choose the Best Immersion Rod For Home?
- Generally, Immersion heaters are available in 1000 Watts, 1500 Watts and 2000 Watts.
- Immersion heaters with 1000W have a 5 Amps plug while immersion heaters with 1500 Watts or 2000 Watts have a 15 Amps plug.
- Most of the houses have 5 Amps socket. Therefore, do not go with 1500 or 2000W, opt for the option of 1000-watts rod.
- Please do not use 1500-Watts or 2000-Watts immersion-rod, If your house has 5 Amps socket. Otherwise, your plug will get burned.
- Some of the excellent immersion rods are made of SS material and use a hanger loop cord for safety purpose.
Budget-Friendly and Warranty
Usually, Immersion water heaters come with one or two years warranty. Always choose a high-quality and budget-friendly product with a good warranty.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can We Use a plastic bucket or steel bucket?
Yes. You can use the plastic bucket also.
2. Which one is better – 1500 or 1000 Watts?
My house has a 5 Amp socket. So how many watts should I opt?
If your household has 5 AMPS, then you should go with 1000W immersion heater.
3. How time to take to heat one bucket of water?
It takes approximately 10 minutes to give a bucket full of warm water.
4. What should be the socket for 1500 Watts immersion rod?
You should have minimum 6 AMP socket in your household to use 1500W.
5. Is it safe to use?
Yes, it is safe to use. However, we need to follow precautions while using any electrical appliances.