In A Hurry? Our Top 3 Picks To Buy
Have you ever wondered about all the stuff you can do with a hot glue gun? It is our favourite crafting handy tool. You can use it for scrapbooking, and for making holiday decorations. With this glue gun, you can do general patching up around the house.
Glue guns are the backbone of the crafting world. It makes thousands of projects possible.
It can make all the difference between a professional-looking project and DIY project. The project looks, well, like you did it yourself.
We have prepared a list of Best Hot Glue Gun in India based on Customer Reviews and our Market Research.
We recommend you to read our Hot Glue Guns buying guide located towards the bottom of this post.
Top 10 Hot Glue Guns in India 2020
|Glue Gun||Working Power|
Which are the Top 10 Best Hot Glue Guns in India 2020?
1. Wadro 100 W High Power Hot Melt Glue Gun
This 100 Watt Hot Melt Glue Gun is great for crafts. Its high temperature PTC-technology provides fast heating. It comes with a thermally protected soft-grip handle. It can be used for DIY projects applications. The gun provides heavy-duty glue output.
The is the Best Hot Glue Gun for industrial and woodworking projects. You can repair minor household fixes. It comes with a trigger-feed mechanism. It comes with the right sized nozzle for the proper dispensation of the glue. It has a shock-proof and heat-proof outer body.
- It comes with an adjustable temperature property. It heats-up in 2-5 minutes.
- This hot melt glue gun comes with an LED indicator and an on-off switch.
- It comes with an electric-safety fuse inside to prevent overheating.
- Its comfortable handle makes it simpler to tackle.
- It comes with 11mm glue sticks.
What we like
- It is useful for fixing toys, wood, textile, plastic products, and artificial flowers. It is helpful for metal, electronics-fixes.
- It gives long-lasting results.
- Its heat-absorbing nozzle cap prevents burning.
- It does not drip when the power is on.
What we didn’t like
- It has one temperature control option.
2. Themisto 150W Multi-Temperature Hot Melt Glue Gun
It is the Best Glue Gun in India as it comes with the ergonomic trigger and grip design for giving optimum comfort. It comes with a 3-5 min warm-up time and an indicator. It lets you know that it is ready to use or not. It has a bracket stand for safety. It is easy to place when working on a project.
This 150 Watt Hot Melt Glue Stick ensures longer lifespan without blazing out the thermal-mechanism. It has a heat insulation device on the tail. It has multiple temperature settings for different works. The machine has an ergonomic design that offers comfort to the user for gripping. It has a PTC heat scheme that assures quick heating of the glue.
- Its trigger-feed technology control the flow of glue.
- This hot melt glue gun runs on 150 Watts of power.
- It has adjustable temperature with the 140 – 220-degree Celsius adaptable temperature for better performance.
- It comes with five free glue sticks.
- It is fit for quick home-repair, kitchen appliances repair, craft, and DIY projects.
- Its insulated-tip provides a consistent and steady glue-flow. Its modest size allows for precise application.
What we like
- It has a high-quality aluminium nozzle with a heat guard.
- Its anti-drip has a built-in leak-proof valve.
- It comes with a rubber coating for easy cleaning.
3. Stanley 69GR20B Gluepro Trigger Feed Hot Melt Glue Gun
Stanley achieves name and fame in the market. It is well-known brand of hand tools in India. The reason behind his fame & success is his hard work. Stanley cherishes our activities by providing us with great glue guns. Glue guns & sticks are the handmade tools that help you in refining the art & craftwork. It is good for construction, carpentry, mechanical, electric & plumbing tasks.
This Gluepro Trigger Feed Hot Melt Glue Gun is a single-handed multitasking tool. It is worth for several household jobs. You can use it on fabric, cover of cushions & wooden furniture. You can use it for shoe sole repair without any worry.
This 40 watts hot glue gun is suitable for hobbies, art and craft. It is useful to fix the heel of a shoe, cracked part of the electric appliance. It can use to make an impromptu model for your kid’s school project.
If glue gun used while in charging then, it may be heated-up quickly. Its nozzle will heat up at 190-degree C & its entire body may get warm.
- It takes 5-minutes to achieve the required temperature. If it receives voltage between 220 and 240 Volts.
- It needs 3 to 5 minutes to vanish the glue rod with cord. If it is fully charged, it will take three minutes without a cord.
- It gives fantastic results if you charge the heat gun at least for 10 to 12 minutes. With conventional charging, you can use it without a cord.
- Its cordless option gives you continuous performance from 7 to 10 minutes. After 10 minute usage, it demands the post-charging of 10-minutes.
- It comes with a trigger-feed mechanism control system. It can perform any operation on any surface.
- It is ideal for outdoor tasks. As its cord-free design give you the ultimate-performance for up to 10 mints.
- It takes 40 Watts of power.
- This Gluepro trigger feed hot melt glue gun avoids spilling of glue when not in use.
- It comes with 45 complimentary glue sticks.
- It contains a fold-out platform to protect the tip from damage when not in use.
What we like
- It heats-up in 2-minutes and maintains a constant temperature.
- It is right for home, arts, hobbies, craft. It repairs a variety of material.
- The hot melt glue gun goes with standard-size glue stock of 11 mm to 12 mm.
- The excellent quality insulated outlet comes with a heat protector. It has adhesive temperature stabilisation. So, there’s no damaging of the gun even after long-term use.
- It bonds within 60 seconds.
- It comes with a six month warranty.
- It is easy to use and budget friendly.
4. Winner Itek Leak Proof 100 Watts Corded Glue Gun
This Hot Glue Gun is a unique tool for DIY. It provides clean and faster solutions. It is useful for the pro or beginner crafter. The glue gun comes with great traits. It needs 100 Watt for functioning.
This is the Best Hot Glue Gun that is a tidy and safe option to fix DIY materials. The dimension of the package is 28x21x4 cm. It is made up of high quality plastic material and available in black and orange combo colour. It is environment-friendly glue gun. The diameter of its nozzle is 0.070-0.078 inch. The working voltage of this glue gun is 100 to 240 volts.
- It is an easy use adhesive tool. It is for artwork, projects, metal and wood material repairing.
- Its cable length is 28 inch. So, it is flexible to use.
- It heats up in 1-2 minutes.
- It operates with normal glue sticks size.
- It has a built-in leak-proof valve and non-drip tip.
- It has a robust and insulated nozzle.
What we like
- It comes with on/off switch. So, you can leave it plugged in without leaving the temperature on.
- It is easy to clean when forced apart the two stickup parts.
- It operates at high temperature.
- This hot glue-gun kit comprises five glue sticks.
What we didn’t like
- It has a large nozzle that does not offer precision.
- It takes a long time to cool-down.
- It’s a bit expensive.
5. I-Will Blue Bird Mini Hot Melt Gun
It is the hot melt glue gun that is used to melt glue sticks. It operates with electricity, and therefore, the heat melts the stick. Besides, it comes with the lightweight and compact design. You can carry this gun anywhere with ease.
This is the Hot Glue Gun that is an excellent blend of good looks and power-packed performance. It is well-built with the quality material that makes it more durable and reliable. Other than that, it comes with the ergonomic trigger design to control the movement of the glue. Overall, it the great product with smart qualities.
- It comes with the 20 glue sticks.
- It is ideal for craft and DIY work.
- It consumes 20 Watt of power.
- It is suitable for 7mm glue sticks.
- It has a power On/Off switch button.
- It is well-made with the metal safety stand that makes it convenient to handle.
- It has a power indication system.
- Its hot glue nozzle for the proper flow of the glue.
- It is well-equipped with the glue stick alignment port
and glue stick insertion point.
What we like
- Its price is low-cost.
- It is leak-proof and shockproof.
- It gives flexible usage with the cord.
- It comes with the removable nozzle.
6. UniQual Low Temp Mini Glue Gun
This glue gun is light in weight. It comes with ten pieces of big glue sticks and two pieces of mini glue sticks. It has a small hole to insert the glue stick. It consists of heating units made up of PTC. A PTC heating system comes with overheat protection. It provides safety during work.
You can connect the glue gun with a power source to preheat the gun. It needs five to ten minutes to warm up. The heating element liquefies the plastic glue. You can push the trigger after heating to get the glue. It keeps the nozzle close to the place of glue used.
This hot glue gun is good for the need of a school, workspace, and home. UniQual Low Temp Glue Gun has better ergonomics design for kids.
- It has an innovative design that ensures hassle-free functions.
- It comes with an on/off switch that located on the palm area. You can use it to turn on or off the machine.
- It comes with trigger-feed control.
- It is ideal for art and crafts, hobbies, repair any material.
- Its weight is just 320 grams, therefore it is lightweight.
- The gun glue sticks are thin and cool. It gives you a smooth grip to do any work with ease.
- It has a smooth trigger facility. It will not put any mess up on your valuable things.
- It has a pointed silicone nozzle. It can deliver a controlled amount of hot glue for sensitive projects.
- It comes with a metal protection stand. It makes it convenient for you to pick it safely.
What we like
- It is ideal for paper, wood, plastic, fabric, and foam.
- It is easy and safe to use.
- It gives outstanding-performance until five minutes once it is melted.
- Its compact size is reliable for kids as well as adults.
7. Qualimate Hot Melt Glue Gun Kit
It comes with aluminium tip and plastic casing. The glue gun is perfect for DIY crafts making and daily quick repairs. It goes well with tiny pieces, buttons, small electronic parts.
This Hot Glue Gun comes with a nozzle to control the flow of the glue. It has an on/off switch for the easy working. It is an environment-friendly glue gun. It performs the adhesive operation with cleanliness. It needs 40 Watt of power.
- It comes with five hot glue gun sticks.
- It is the right solution for DIY and home repairing.
- Its ergonomic-trigger and grip designs provide maximum comfort.
- It is comfortable to use and heats-up in five minutes.
- It has a triggered fed which manages glue-flow.
What we like
- It is lightweight. You can use it to glue objects.
8. Glun 20W Hot Melt Glue Gun
It is safe to use. It heats up fast and gives high performance. It is useful to bond materials ranging from wood to ceramic fabrics. It has a fold out stand. It makes it more accessible for you to store the gun with safety.
This Hot Glue Gun makes your crafting weekends memorable and blissful. It is available at a low cost. You can use it on plastic, paper, furniture, leather, metal. It is a long-lasting product. It comes with an effective and powerful motor plus. It includes trigger free mechanism to maintain the flow of glue.
- Its high-quality plastic body can handle the high temp. It provides the optimum temperature.
- It heats up in three minutes.
- It serves with a standard-size glue stick.
- It gives max output in one go.
- It provides free sparkle glue sticks to make your artwork glorious.
- It is compact.
What we like
- It provides instant heating and saves time.
- It provides a broad purpose in handcraft and repair jobs.
- It is perfect for home, factory, office.
- It has an ergonomic design that will look amazing in your hands.
9. Genric 80 watt Professional Glue Gun
This Glue Gun is good for heavy duty projects. It’s well-suited for serious arts and crafts efforts. It requires 80 Watts of power. It has a fold-out stand. It makes it easier for you to place the gun with protection.
This Glue Gun comes with a no-drip nozzle. It assures your work is clean and free of mess. It comes with an operational switch for comfortable use. It is a budget-friendly glue gun. It has a copper-insulated outlet.
- The glue melts up in 2-3 minutes, saving your time.
- It comes with ten hot melt glue sticks, which are a super-strong adhesive.
- Its convenient power switch with led light-mode make glue gun safer.
What we like
- It is compatible with standard glue stick size.
- It can maintain temperature over a long period.
- It comes with a control switch indicator to help prevent wastage of glue.
What we didn’t like
- It doesn’t have a check valve, which indicates that it might leak.
10. billionBAG Plastic and Metal Hot Melt Glue Gun Kit
It is one of the most popular hot glue guns. Its price is budget-friendly. Its adhesive tool is useful for DIY making and daily repairs. It offers a friendly and fast adhesive operation.
The trigger propulsion device manages the flow of the gun. It will help you save much more glue sticks. It comes up with ten glue sticks, so it looks a worthy pick for its price. It maintains a constant temperature. It has a safety stand holder and a durable, covered outlet.
- It has a drip control nozzle. It enables the gun to deliver a constant stream of glue.
- It heats up in 3-5 minutes and glue bonds within 10 seconds.
- It has a flexible cable so you can work it with ease.
- Its adhesive is super strong. So, when you stick two different parts, the gun will maintain hygiene. It keeps your things neat & clean.
- Its power consumption is 40 Watts.
What we like
- It works fast and gives a pleasant, sticking experience.
- It is quite safe and comfortable to use.
- It is easy to use and is user-friendly.
- It is budget-friendly.
- Its switch of power is safe.
What we didn’t like
- The cord of the glue gun is small in length.
Most Popular Hot Glue Gun Brands
How to Choose the Best Glue Gun?
Hot glue gun comes at various varieties and a wide range of prices. It is recommended to examine your needs before buying a glue gun. To make your choice easy, we have listed some essential factors. You have to consider these factors before purchasing the glue gun.
Glue Gun Types
Glue guns come in all sizes. A mini-gun is just a few inches long to industrial pistol-grip models. It depends upon the type of projects you’ll be doing.
A Mini hot glue gun is perfect for projects that need fine details like arts & crafts. A bigger glue gun will be much more useful for projects that want lots of glueing.
A glue gun functions heat glue stick into its stickier form; semi-liquid.
- To work on delicate stuff. Purchase a low temperature glue gun, which blends the glue stick at about 250 F.
- The high temp glue gun is suitable for bonding the solid materials like wood. It runs at around 380 degrees F.
- The dual temperature gun offers both options.
Trigger Feed or Manual Feed
Manual feed glue gun is designed for you to push the glue through the gun. It does allow more room for error when working.
A trigger feed is easier to operate. Just pull the trigger with your thumb or index finger as you move through the object.
Cordless vs Corded Glue Guns
The cordless models are easy to use and handle. The wired glue gun thaws glue sticks using power. These types of glue gun are considered as they offer more comfort.
Many models have short wires for safety-reasons. They have limited movement.
Hand burnout occurs through poor-handle design. The lack of ergonomic feature is the reason behind this.
Look for a product that has a soft grip for ease and safety.
Select a glue gun that allows you to swap out tips. It controls the overflow of the melted glue.
The most glue gun will have LED lights to indicate that it is getting too hot. Overheating can cause loss to your work, and it can be a fire risk. So, choose a glue gun that has an overheat warning feature.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why Use Low Melts?
Low melt guns are safe and secure to use. They carry a reduced risk of burns due to a lower temperature. They are useful for bonding heat-sensitive material like arts and crafts.
2. On What Type of Materials Can Glue Gun Be Used?
You can use it on wood, fabric, floral, metal, plastics, and some polyolefins. The low-temperature glue gun is useful for sensitive materials.
3. Can You Use The Hot Glue Gun on Fabric?
Yes, you can use a glue gun on fabric. Glue sticks and glue dots are a great way to secure clothes, tassels, and ribbons.
4. How Long Does It Take for the Hot Glue Gun to Heat?
For most glue guns, the heating process will take around two-minutes. More massive & industrial-grade glue guns require up to five min to heat the glue.