An Indian Home Kitchen is incomplete without best Gas Stove. It has been the common and essential part of all Indian household. With a gas stove, you can cook your favourite foods with different flavours. It produces fewer pollutant in comparison with kerosene stoves.
Today, the new techniques have been developing for cooking like Induction-cooktops. But most of the people still rely on normal ovens for cooking.
It’s quite tricky to choose a quality gas stove for both, i.e. a beginner or a cooking expert that gives quality gas. So here is the solution to your problem.
We have prepared a list of the Best Gas Stove in India based on Customer Reviews and our Market Research.
We highly recommend you to read our Best Gas Stoves buying guide located at the bottom of this post.
Top 10 Gas Stoves
Which are the Top 10 Best Gas Stoves in India 2020?
1. Butterfly Smart Glass 3 Burner Gas Stove
It is the Best 3 Burner Gas Stove with a flame retardant panel. Its heat-resistant rubber legs are perfect for your cuisine slab. It is one of the most elegantly designed stove. It will give you a delightful cooking experience to prepare a meal. It comes with high-quality powder-coated pan support that is scratch-free.
These kitchen appliances are the ideal choice for both nuclear and joint families. It has three efficient brass burner gas stove black with toughened glass top. With the ergonomic body, it will always provide you convenience with cooking experience by fewer efforts. Therefore, it fulfils all the needs and ensures to preserve the maximum amount of fuel.
- The warranty is of 1 year on the product.
- It comes with a stainless-steel spill tray. It allows effortless cleaning and fewer chances of rust.
- Its burners give consistent heat to pan cause of high thermal efficiency.
- It includes a smart lock for pan support safety.
- It comes with a 360-degree moving inlet nozzle for smooth cylinder movement.
What We Like
- It is ISI certified.
- It is the best and convenient to use.
- The Gas burner ensures long lasting performance.
- It requires fewer efforts for cleaning.
- It is made for serving high durability.
- It has a thermal efficiency feature.
2. Elica 703 Vetro Glass Top 3 Burner Gas Stove
The Elica Vetro Glass Gas Stove is a best combination of speed and efficiency in India. It has top-class features that don’t affect your pocket. Its spill proof design results in ease of maintenance. It is a hand-operated gas stove. It is one of the ideal kitchen home appliances. The brass burners are used in this stove.
It is one of the Best 3 Burner Gas Stove for the modern kitchen. It comes with European Gas valves, and its top surface has a black glass. Its burners reduce the wastage of fuel by ensuring proper flame control and evenly flow of heat distribution. It assures safe working in the kitchen. You can use the burners for a long time.
- It has a 2 year warranty.
- It comes with a burner gas stove black hard glass top.
- It has the Euro coated grid. It helps you to keep the pans & pots stable.
- It has a manual way of combustion and heavy-duty brass burners.
- It assures secure and timeless cooking.
- It has a stainless steel support-plate beneath the glass maintains sturdiness.
- It assures smooth operations and has a firm grip.
- Elica Vetro glass top stove is a heat resistant product.
What We Like
- It ensures safety with European gas valves and steadiness.
- It is the most reliable 3 burner auto ignition type gas stove.
- It is a versatile household appliance.
- It is a modern cook top with the good quality and tough glass.
- It is more durable than a simple gas stove.
- It has a sleek black glass top surface.
3. Sunflame GT Pride 2 Burner Gas Stove
Sunflame is the largest company in the field of Gas Stove. It has a presence in the Indian market for the last three decades. It is the best gas stove that has gold-plated burners and European coated plate support. Its smooth knobs offer secure working.
It is perfect for mini-sized families, singles and couples. With brushed matte finish design with a stainless steel base metal, it provides long-running performance at all times. It gives you ample space to cook a meal using big utensils in best ways.
- It comes with extra-spacious glass top with metallic gold finish.
- Its body is of metal of stainless steel.
- It gives a high temperature for fast cooking.
- It is useful to save the burner’s colour from chipping off.
- It has two heat rotatory knobs. You can adjust the temperature on the low and high level.
- It is suitable for regular use.
- It provides proper heat to the pan.
- It gives a significant amount of heat to prepare meal quick.
- The warranty is of 2 years on the gas stove.
- It has a powder-coated sheet metal base to increase the longevity of the product.
What We Like
- It is exceptionally durable.
- It has a scratch-resistant body.
- It has high-efficiency aluminium alloy burners.
- It uses lesser LPG.
- It has resistance to heat.
- It can handle pressure as it is sturdy and reliable.
- It is ideal for 3 to 4 members of the family.
- Its combustion is old-fashioned.
- It is easy to wash and maintain as it has a steel body covering.
- It will make your cooking area more attractive as it has an elegant design.
- You can remove stains from the surface with ease using a wet cloth.
4. Elica 594 Vetro 4 Burner Glass Top Gas Stove
It is one of the Best Gas Stoves that comes with four different sized burners. It includes two mini, one medium and one jumbo burner for your various needs. It crafted with premium finish glass top. It comes with easily operated and ergonomically designed knobs.
You will love this beautiful Gas Stove as it fulfils all the basic need of your loved ones. Get this top-rated Gas Stove for kitchen and make tasty Indian recipes. It wouldn’t make your kitchen messy. It has an amazing spill proof design. It has stainless-steel supporting plates for its long life span.
It is the Best 4 Burner Gas Stove that gives the excellent performance to the users as it has a robust body.
- Its double steel drip trays are ideal for absorbing spills on the stovetop.
- You don’t have to worry about messy and greasy stove after cooking.
- It comes with heavy duty burners and designer knobs.
- It comes with long-lasting euro-coated thick pan supports that will keep your pans and pots stable.
- It has heavy-job brass burners that endue sharp flames.
- The brand provides 2 years warranty on the commodity.
What We Like
- Its removable tray makes the cleaning process more manageable.
- Its plates are designed to enhance its sturdiness.
- It has a spill-proof design and its maintenance is simple.
- The powder coated pan supports system is present.
- This burner stove is suitable for medium to small sizes family.
- It is highly durable and is an enduring glass top burner.
- It comes with an ergonomic knob for smooth operation.
- It is a classy and unique design. It is amazing for the modular kitchen.
5. Lifelong 3 Burner Glass Top Gas Stove
When it comes to style, we find the Lifelong Glass Stove as a superior gas stove. It is sufficient for both tiny and large families. It comes with 6 mm glass top that makes it more durable and reliable. Its thick pan stand assures the balance of utensils on the gas stove.
Its nylon soft-adjusted control knobs come with heat-resistant covers. You can connect the pipe of the gas from backside to the stove. It allows you to make different mouth-watering dishes for your family and friends. Thus, it is a must-have gas stove for your household.
- Its Anti-Skid feet ensures smooth operations, position and stability.
- This 3 burner gas stove comes with a 1-year warranty period.
- It has the black 6mm thick toughened glass top.
- It has three separate gas burners. It allows you the quick preparation of a large variety of foodstuff.
- It has the best and new features like Nylon coated knobs and heat-resistant burner plates.
What We Like
- It has a hand-operated operation.
- It offers convenience for making food.
- It is compatible with LPG.
- It is a heat impervious burner.
- Its glass top is non-breakable.
- It has anti-skid feet for light-weight or heavy bowls.
- It maintains a perfect balance and saves the pans from falling.
6. Sunflame GT Pride 4 Burner Glass Top Gas Stove
Sunflame is a household name and a trusted brand for manufacturing gas stove. It has stood the test of time. It has been seen since the early days of stainless steel gas stove. They had a reputation for being one of the most loyal, even in the old days.
This Elegant Glass 4 Burner Gas Stove from the house of Sunflame promises a hassle-free way to cook food. It has four highly efficient burners that allow the person to multiple food-items at the same time. It can enhance the beauty in your kitchen decor by its good looks and attractive stylish design. It is one of the Best Gas Stove in India that has elegant and ergonomically designed nodes.
- It comes with an elegant black glass cooktop.
- It has four high-efficiency spill proof brass-burners.
- It comes with matt steel finish that impresses the user.
- It comes with a stainless steel support to the plate for easier cleaning.
- It has a warranty of 2 years.
- It has a beautiful design and Brushed Matt finish stainless steel.
- Its control knobs help you to control the distribution of flame.
7. Sunflame Shakti Stainless Steel 2 Burner Gas Stove
It is the range of stainless steel cooktop that gives an all-round performance. It promises fast and efficient cooking while saving gas. It is the best gas stove in India that delivers a hassle-proof, safe and hygienic cooking experience. With anti-skid feet, it ensures stable performance when excessive force or pressure is applied. These cooktops provide even flame distribution in all directions with efficient heat.
It is the perfect blend of stylish design and advanced features. With the silver and mirror finish body, it makes your kitchen space look for appealing. It comes with the ergonomically designed manual knobs that maximize safety and minimize physical efforts. It takes less space on your kitchen countertop due to its compact design. Thus, these are the must-have kitchen appliances to relish the joy of cooking.
- It prepares your favourite dishes in less time.
- It eases everyday cooking efficiently.
- It is well-made with high-quality SS body that makes it more durable.
- It has a robust and firm structure that can carry heavyweights.
- It comes with the fuel-efficient brass burners with the centre flame for even cooking.
- Its burner dimensions are 85 mm x 85 mm.
- It has a power-coated metal sheet base.
- It has a manual ignition system.
- Its control knobs have an elegant design that gives safe and smooth operations.
- It comes with the stainless-steel drip trays that gathers spills and overflows while keeping the cooktop clean.
- It is well-designed with the powder wrapping technology to hold your pan and utensils in one place.
What We Like
- It is ISI certified.
- It consumes less LPG.
- It requires easy cleaning and maintenance.
- It comes with the innovative pan support.
- The brand offers customer care support services to customers. The contact number is 18603309999.
8. Prestige Marvel Plus Glass three Burner Gas Stove
It is one of the Best Gas Stove in India that is of the highest quality. It can prepare Indian food in a short time. Its elegant toughened glass top offers excellent tensile strength. There will be no grease marks on it even after making thick curry. It consists of a spill-free design for effortless cleaning.
With ergonomic design, it makes your cooking time more enjoyable and pleasurable. It is the great pick-up for your kitchens. This cooktop helps to save thousands of money by consuming less LPG gas. It is one of the Best Gas Stoves from Prestige.
- It comes with a high-efficiency tri pin burners. They ensure optimum usage of gas, even heat and equal distributed flames.
- This product has two years warranty if you will face any issues with it.
- It has an ergonomically designed knob. You can keep the gas from high temperature to low flame.
- Its three gas burners are perfect for preparing three dishes at a one-time slot.
- It comes with manual ignition mode.
- It is compact. So, it will take less kitchen space on the countertop.
- It is available in black colour. It gives an aesthetic and new-look to your pantry.
- Its glass top is shatter-proof & durable. You can place/position any heavy pans on it.
- It comes with sturdy pan support that gives stable balance to vessels, pans.
- It gives mess-free cleaning that makes it best for regular use.
What We Like
- It has anti-skid feet that can assure the perfect grip on the kitchen-counter. It will not let your vessel fall from the gas.
- It improves the cooking experience with its better performance.
- Its large legs ensure firm hold and effortless cleaning under the cooktop.
- It comes with a rust resistance body.
9. Prestige Marvel Plus 4 Burner Glass Top Gas Stove
This Marvel Plus Glass 4 Burner Gas Stove is a fantastic product with great features. Its rustproof powder coating thick pan support can handle lightweight utensils. It is an excellent choice for big families. You can use it for a long period of time. Its three gas burners are designed for Indian Conditions.
It is the Best Gas Stove in India that comes with four high efficiency brass burners. Its burners are made up of high-quality material. They blow a significant amount of flame for ease of cooking. It comes with spill trays that help in cleaning and maintenance.
- It gives proper heating for quick service and increases convenience.
- It has four burners of the most exceptional quality. You can place four utensils at a single time to make delicious meals.
- The company gives 2 years warranty on the product.
- It allows you to turn on and off the burner with ease.
- It is compatible with 360-degree swivel type gas inlet channel. The swivelling channels allow you to place the gas stove in any direction.
- It is a long-lasting gas stove and use the marvel glass material.
- Its powder-coated body ensures high endurance and robustness.
What We Like
- It has the best spill-proof design and a sturdy body.
- It has strong resistance against heat.
- It is considered most reliable among other home appliances.
- It comes with a powder coated body for better durability.
- Its high quality built knobs ensure stable functioning.
- It has support for tandoori cooking.
- It is compact. It perfectly fits on any kitchen counter.
- Its cleaning process is simple. You can use mild soap and lukewarm water to remove the oil spill from the stove.
What We Didn’t Like
- It has a hand-operated mode of the spark that isn’t preferred.
10. Eveready Glass Top 4 Burner Gas Stove
This toughened glass 4 burner gas stove can prepare mouth-watering dishes in a short time. This is specially made for Indian cooking. With a stylish design, it enhances beauty on the counter of the kitchen. It has four high-efficient burners that allow users to make multiple dishes at the same time.
It is one of the Best Gas Stove in India that includes a stainless steel drip tray to collect the liquid spill. It is made in such a way that it will keep your kitchen shelf clean all the time. Its stylish design completely blends with the kitchen wares. With high-grade built, it promises more longevity and durability.
- It comes with 360-degree-revolving swivel-type gas inlet with a 120 g valve. It allows you to place the cylinder at any side in the left or right direction.
- It is an amazing high quality stove that comes with powder coated pan support that will protect the containers from chipping off.
- The brand gives 2 years warranty on the product.
- Its spill free design is suitable for better cleaning.
- It has four designed knobs for the flame setting.
- Its spark feature works manually.
What We Like
- It is available at an affordable rate.
- It has a strong stainless steel outer body covering.
- You can clean and maintain it with little effort.
Best Gas Stove Brands
What Are the Different Types of Gas Stove?
It gets classified into two different categories.
Based on Number of Burners
There are mainly four types of burners for a gas stove.
It comes with one solid brass burner and toughened glass top. It is ideal for a single person. You can prepare one dish at a time. It comes with unique pan support that provides better balance to cooking pans.
It comes with the support-plate made of stainless steel and designer knobs. Its fire type is hand-operated. It easy to scrub and maintain as it includes removable drip trays. It comes with the 360-degree point revolving tip that makes cooking easy. This kind of stove is suitable for hotels.
These Gas Stoves are cheaper and user-friendly. It is useful for two to three family members. You can cook two food stuff in a single time slot. Its stainless steel body is heat-resistant.
It comes with a toughened glass top that can ensure easy cleaning of the support plates. It comes with removable stainless steel drip trays. It has two tri pin burners and two futuristic knobs. This Stove is suited for a small Indian family. It is pocket-friendly too.
It has tri-pin burners and ergonomically layout knobs. It is free from spillage.
It comes with a premium finish toughened glass cooktop that looks aesthetic.
It comes with three high-efficiency brass burners. Its pan support gives uniform-heat to pots and vessels for faster-cooking. The swivel revolves at an angle of 360 degrees. You can move the gas stove in any direction.
It comes with both manual and automatic ergonomically designed knobs. A 3 Burner Auto Ignition Gas Stove is perfect for 4-5 family members. The Elica Vetro glass top gas stove is also a good choice.
The demand for the four burner gas stove is exceptionally high in the market. It can cook four different varieties of food at the same time. Its cost is high as compare to 2 burner gas stove, three burner gas stove. The extra sturdy pan supports system is available.
It comes with a scratch-proof toughened glass table. It comes in two manual ignitions and auto-ignition. The Normal Combustion requires lighter or a matchstick to ignite the gas stove. For auto ignition type, you have to press and rotate the knob. It will auto turn on the gas.
Usually, 4 Burner Gas consumes more gas than the other types.
4 Burner Gas Stove is suitable for a family having 5 to 6 members.
The 3-4 number of burners gas stove is the most preferred gas stove.
Based on Ignition Mode
This fact plays a significant role to minimise your efforts for cooking. There are various types of ignition system used in ovens.
Standing Pilot Ignition
It is the traditional source of the gas stove. It uses natural gas to burn the gas stove. It gives uniform flame from the bottom of the furnace. The constant fire is more energy consuming than the other. So it is not much preferred.
This mode of ignition depends on electricity usage. It runs through LPG / PNG gas and air combined. It generates electric-spark when it gets ignited. It comes with a switch that works automatic or manual.
Packed Burners are another kind of gas stoves burners. They don’t produce enough heat but are simpler to clean.
How to Choose the Gas Stove for Your Kitchen?
There are a lot of options available in the market. So, choosing the Gas Stove isn’t an easy task. Please carefully review this list of points before purchasing this Kitchen Appliance.
The number of burners is an important fact. So, choose the gas stove keeping in mind your space and food needs.
Four burner ranges are useful for parties and hotels. You can cook delicious food-recipes simultaneously at a faster rate. Two burners ovens are available at an affordable rate.
Three and Four burners gas are demanding. They are ideal for big families.
The 2 or 3 burner gas stove is the most commonly used in homes. These are the right choice for everyday cuisine needs of an Indian people.
The four burner gas stove is the latest in the market but it can consume more gas. This type of gas stove consumes more gas than 2 or 3 burner gas stoves.
Also, many gas stove has burners of different size ranging from small to big.
Mode of Ignition
It is another crucial factor in choosing a gas stove. A Burner Auto Ignition Gas Stove is most preferred in households.
It gives much relief and reduces the workload.
Physical ignition requires matchstick or lighter to ignite them.
The Automatic ignition only requires to push the button on for it’s working. These type of burners gets ignited through battery. A three-burner automatic gas stove is much familiar for pantry use.
The Automatic gas types of equipment are better & safer than the manual mode. But these are costlier than Manual Firing Gas Stoves.
Budget is an important factor while purchasing a stove. You should check its cost before buying a gas stove for the kitchen.
A 2 or 3 burner gas stove has a lower cost, but it suits for small families.
A 4 burner gas stove provides faster food but is costlier than a 2 or 3 burner gas stove.
Burners that use manual ignition function are less expensive as compared to auto ignition stove.
It is the most important point to consider. A gas stove is a long-lasting product. You buy it for an extended duration.
You should purchase a Gas Stove from a reputable brand. They give an excellent after-sales service for product related issues.
Sunflame, Prestige, Elica is popular brands for Gas Stove.
Some brands have launched specially designed German technology Scott glass gas ovens in the Indian Market. These products come with long time warranty period on product and lifetime warranty on glass against manufacturing, issues or queries.
Gas Inlet Connection
You should buy the gas stove according to your gas inlet hole. Check the position of the gas pipe inlet, whether it is okay or not.
You should check the warranty of the gas stove before making a purchase. More extended period assures that the gas stove is of good quality.
Body Design and Maintenance
Shopping for an appliance, small or large, doesn’t happen every day.
A Gas Stove is an everyday essential appliance. You should make sure that the gas stove demands less maintenance. You should check the body material of the gas stove.
The gas ovens with a classy, sturdy glass top are available in the market. You can find the aesthetic designs for today’s modular kitchens.
The Latest gas stove comes with glass tops, aluminium or stainless steel body or rich matte steel. The glass tops look good and easy to clean.
A gas stove with toughened glass can withstand heat and the daily wear and tear. It is easy to clean, and stains can be removed with ease.
ISI stands for Indian Standard Institute. ISI is a certification developed by BIS (Bureau of Indian Standards).
ISI Certified products are of good build quality. It assures a longer life span of the device.
Gas Consumption and Energy Saving
You should check the energy-efficiency scale of a gas stove. It saves a lot of money on your gas bills.
The Gas Stoves like Sunflame save-up to 15% of the LPG gas consumption. It is also suitable for high temperatures cooking.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What Is Better – Manual Ignition or Auto Ignition?
In manually ignited gas stoves, it required to use a lighter or matchstick.
But it will never burn a hole in your pocket. Matchbox or lighter is inexpensive that everyone can buy with ease.
Automatic Ignition Stoves runs with batteries. You have to push or rotate the button to light up the gas. These are more expensive than Manual Gas Stoves. It gives more facility to user.
So, if you are on a low budget, go for a manual one.
2. What Is Better – Aluminum Alloy Burners or Brass Burners?
Brass is an alloy of copper and zinc. The heavy brass burners are durable and corrosion free. They have a spill-proof layout and ensure long-lasting performance. The brass burners are removable and maintaining them is not a problem. They produce less flame and are safe for children.
Whereas Aluminum burners are less corrosion resistant. They require more cleaning and care. Their lifespan is short. The spill-proof structure is not present.
3. Is It Safe to Purchase Online?
Yes, it is safe to purchase a gas stove online. Amazon is a popular shopping site that gives a discount on products.
It can offer large varieties. You can compare every product and check user reviews & ranking. You can also check on Amazon without any hassle
4. Gas Stoves Are Cheaper than the Electric Induction Cooktops?
Normal Ovens are cheaper than induction-ones. Two burner gas stove is less expensive than three and four-burner gas stoves. Some Gas Stove models of good brands are available under 5000.
5. Are These Stoves Environment-Friendly?
Burning gas doesn’t seem Eco-friendly at all. A Gas Stove is better than other electrical kitchen wares in terms of power consumption. But, a gas stove produces indoor pollution if it isn’t ventilated proper.
You can install kitchen chimney or exhaust fan in your kitchen. It will keep your galley fresh. It will eliminate the foul smell instantly.
6. Are Stoves Hard to Clean?
No, it is easy to clean. You can wash its burner plates with lukewarm water and mild detergent.
7. Can They Work with Electricity?
No, it doesn’t work with electricity. The induction-cooktop works with electrical-energy. It needs 240 Voltage to run the cooktop. It cooks food within a few minutes.
8. Which Gas Stove is Easiest to Clean?
Prestige Marvel Glass gas stove is easy to clean. It quickly removes stains from the toughened glass. You can wipe the gas table with a sponge and soapy water. You can use a straight pin to unclog small element of a gas burner.
9. Are These More Popular than Electric Stoves?
Yes, they are more popular as compared to Electric Stoves.
The level of flame could be controlled on a gas stove with more precision. You can’t left your vessel on an electric-stove even after switching it off. The food would get burnt.
They find it easy to cook on gas stoves.
There are several brands of the gas stove like Prestige and Sunflame having multiple burners range. It is useful to make Indian food.
10. Are They Energy-Efficient?
It depends upon the brand quality — many best gas stove brands like Sunflame, Prestige, and Elica that use less energy.
Another option is to saving fuel by covering the utensils with a lid while cooking.
11. Why Stoves have Inlets for Air?
These gas stoves have Inlets for Air as the oxygen present in the air is needed for complete combustion. It produces the blue flame that signifies the fuel is completely combusting. This blue flame is the most fuel-efficient and time-saving flame for cooking purpose.