An Indian Home Kitchen is incomplete without an ideal Glass Gas Stove. It has been an essential part of all Indian household. With a gas stove, you can cook your favourite foods with different flavours. It produces fewer pollutant in comparison with kerosene stoves.
Today, the new techniques have been developing for cooking like Induction cooktops. But most of the people still rely on normal ovens for cooking.
It’s quite tricky to choose a quality gas stove for both, i.e. a beginner or a cooking expert. So here is the solution to your problem.
Based on Market Research, we have prepared a list of the Best Gas Stove in India 2019.
We highly recommend you to read our Gas Stove buying guide located at the bottom of this post.
Top 10 Gas Stoves 2019
|Elica 594 Vetro||4||2 Years|
|Eveready TGC4B||4||2 Years|
|Prestige Marvel||4||2 Years|
|Sunflame GT Pride||4||2 Years|
|Elica 703 Vetro||3||2 Years|
|Lifelong Glass Top||3||1 Year|
|Butterfly Smart||3||1 Year|
|Prestige Marvel||3||2 Years|
|Sunflame GT Pride||2||2 Years|
|iBELL Mecano CUTE02||2||2 Years|
Which are the Top 10 Best Gas Stoves in India 2019?
1. Elica 594 Vetro 4 Burner Glass Top Gas Stove
It comes with four different sized burners. It includes two mini, one medium and one jumbo burner for your various needs. It crafted with premium finish glass top. The gas stove comes with easily operated and ergonomically designed knobs.
They provide us with a beautiful Gas Stove to fulfil the basic need. Get Elica Vetro Glass Top for kitchen and make tasty Indian recipes. It wouldn’t make your kitchen messy. It has an amazing spill proof design. This gas stove has stainless-steel supporting plates for its long life span.
It is one of the Best Gas Stoves that gives you excellent performance as it has a robust body.
- Its double steel drip trays are ideal for absorbing spills on the stovetop.
- You don’t have to worry about messy and greasy stove after cooking.
- It comes with heavy duty brass burners and designer knobs.
- It comes with long-lasting best euro-coated thick pan supports that will keep your pans and pots stable.
- It has best heavy-duty brass burners that endue sharp flames.
- The brand provides 2 years warranty on the commodity.
What we like
- Its removable tray makes the cleaning process more manageable.
- Its plates are designed to enhance its sturdiness.
- It has a spill-proof design and its maintenance is simple.
- The powder coated pan supports system is present.
- This burner stove is suitable for medium to small-sized family.
- The product is highly durable and is an enduring glass top burner.
- It comes with an ergonomic knob for smooth operation.
- It is a classy and unique design. It is amazing for the modular kitchen.
2. Eveready Glass Top 4 Burner Gas Stove
This toughened glass 4 burner gas stove can prepare mouth-watering dishes in a short time. This is specially made for Indian cooking. With a stylish design, it enhances beauty on the counter of the kitchen. It has four high-efficient burners that allow preparing multiple best dishes at the same time.
It includes a stainless steel drip tray to collect the liquid spill. It is made in such a way that it will keep your kitchen shelf clean all the time. Its stylish design completely blends with the kitchen wares. With high-grade built, it promises more longevity and durability. It is one of the Best 4 Burner Gas Stove that available at a reasonable price in India.
- It comes with 360-degree revolving swivel type gas inlet with 120 g valve. It allows you to place the cylinder in any direction.
- It is an amazing high quality stove that comes with powder coated pan support that will protect the containers from chipping off.
- The brand gives 2 years warranty on the product.
- Its spill proof design is suitable for better cleaning.
- It has four designed knobs for the flame setting.
- Its spark feature works manually.
What we like
- It is available at an affordable price.
- It has a strong stainless steel body covering.
- You can clean and maintain it with little effort.
3. Prestige Marvel Plus 4 Burner Glass Top Gas Stove
This Marvel Plus Glass 4 Burner Gas Stove is a fantastic product with great features. Its rustproof powder coating thick pan support can handle lightweight utensils. It is an excellent choice for big families. You can use it for a long period of time. Its tri-pin brass burners are designed for Indian Conditions.
This Model comes with four high efficiency brass burners. Its burners are made up of high-quality material. They blow a significant amount of flame for ease of cooking. It comes with spill trays that help in cleaning and maintenance of the product. It is one of the Best Gas Stove in India that has elegant and ergonomically designed knobs.
- It gives proper heating for quick service and increases convenience.
- It has four burners of the most exceptional quality. You can place four utensils at a single time for making delicious meals.
- The warranty is of 2 years on the product.
- It allows you to turn on and off the burner with ease.
- It is compatible with 360-degree swivel type gas channel. The best swivelling channels allow you to place the gas stove in any direction.
- This gas stove top isn’t only has toughened glass but is long-lasting too.
- Its powder-coated body ensures high endurance and robustness.
What we like
- It has a spill-proof design and a sturdy body.
- It has strong resistance against heat.
- It is considered best among other home appliances.
- It comes with a powder coated body for better durability.
- Its best quality built knobs ensure stable functioning.
- It has support for tandoori cooking.
- It is compact. It perfectly fits on any kitchen counter.
- Its cleaning process is simple. You can use mild soap and lukewarm water to remove the oil spill from the stove.
What we didn’t like
- It has a hand-operated mode of the spark that isn’t preferred.
4. Sunflame GT Pride 4 Burner Glass Top Gas Stove
Sunflame is a household name and a trusted brand for gas stove. It has stood the test of time. It has been seen since the early days of stainless steel gas stove. They had a reputation for being one of the best, even in the old days.
This Elegant Glass 4 Burner Gas Stove from the house of Sunflame promises a hassle-free way to cook food. It has four highly efficient burners that allow the person to multiple food-items at the same time. This gas stove enhances the beauty in your kitchen decor by its good looks and attractive stylish design.
- It comes with an elegant black glass cooktop.
- It has four high-efficiency spill proof brass-burners.
- It comes with matt steel finish that impresses the user.
- It comes with a stainless steel support plate for easier cleaning.
- The warranty is of 2 years on the product.
- It has a beautiful design and Brushed Matt finish stainless steel.
- Its control knobs help you to control the distribution of flame.
5. Elica 703 Vetro Glass Top 3 Burner Gas Stove
The Elica Vetro Glass Top Gas Stove is a great combination of speed and efficiency. It has top-class features that don’t affect your pocket. Its spill proof design results in ease of maintenance. This Gas Stove is a hand-operated gas stove. It is one of the ideal kitchen home appliances. The brass burners are used in this stove.
It is one of the Best 3 Burner Gas Stove for the modern modular kitchen. It comes with European gas valves, and its top surface has a black glass. It assures safe working in the kitchen. You can use the burners for a long time. Its burners reduce the wastage of fuel by ensuring proper flame control and distribution.
- The warranty is of 2-years on the product.
- It comes with a black hard glass top.
- It has the best Euro coated grid. It helps you to keep the pans & pots stable.
- It has a manual way of combustion and heavy-duty brass burners.
- It assures secure and timeless cooking.
- It has a stainless steel support-plate beneath the glass maintains sturdiness.
- It assures smooth operations and has a firm grip.
- Elica Vetro glass top gas stove is a heat resistant product.
What we like
- It ensures safety with European gas valves and steadiness.
- It is the most reliable 3 burner auto ignition type gas stove.
- It is a versatile household appliance.
- It is a modern cook top with the best quality and tough glass.
- It is more durable than a simple gas stove.
- The product has a sleek black glass top surface.
6. Lifelong 3 Burner Glass Top Gas Stove
When it comes to style, we find the Lifelong Glass Stove as a superior gas stove. It is sufficient for both tiny and large families. This Gas Stove comes with 6 mm glass top that makes it more durable and reliable. Its thick pan stand assures the balance of utensils on the gas stove.
Its nylon soft-adjusted control knobs come with heat-resistant covers. You can connect the gas-pipe from backside to the stove. It allows you to make different mouth-watering dishes for your family and friends. Thus, it is a must-have gas stove for your household.
- Its Anti-Skid feet ensures smooth operations, position and stability.
- This is a best 3 burner gas stove that comes with a 1-year warranty period.
- It has the best black 6mm thick toughened glass top.
- It has three separate gas burners. It allows you the quick preparation of a large variety of foodstuff.
- It has new features like Nylon coated knobs and heat-resistant burner plates.
What we like
- It has a hand-operated operation.
- It offers convenience for making food.
- It is compatible with LPG.
- It is a heat resistant burner.
- Its glass top is non-breakable.
- It has anti-skid feet for light-weight or heavy bowls.
- It maintains a perfect balance and saves the pans from falling.
7. Butterfly Smart Glass 3 Burner Gas Stove
This Gas Stove has a flame retardant panel. Its heat-resistant rubber legs are perfect for your cuisine slab. It is one of the most elegantly designed gas stove. It will give you a delightful cooking experience to prepare a meal. It comes with high-quality powder-coated pan support that is scratch-free.
It is an ideal choice for both nuclear and joint families. It has three efficient brass burners on the black toughened glass top. With the best ergonomic body, it will always give you convenience with cooking experience by fewer efforts. Therefore, it fulfils all the needs and ensures to preserve the maximum amount of fuel.
- The warranty is of 1 year on the product.
- It comes with a stainless-steel spill tray. It allows effortless cleaning and fewer chances of rust.
- Its burners give consistent heat to pan cause of high thermal efficiency.
- It includes a smart lock for pan support safety.
- It comes with a 360-degree revolving-nozzle for smooth gas cylinder movement.
What we like
- It is easier to use.
- The gas is ISI certified.
- The gas burner ensures long lasting performance.
- It requires fewer efforts for cleaning.
- This product is serving high durability.
- It has a thermal efficiency feature.
8. Prestige Marvel Glass 3 Burner Gas Stove
This Gas Stove is of the highest quality. It can prepare Indian food in a short time. Its elegant toughened glass top offers excellent tensile strength. There will be no grease marks on it even after making thick curry. It consists of an extra drip tray for effortless cleaning.
With ergonomic design, it makes your cooking time more enjoyable and pleasurable. It is the best pick-up for your modular kitchens. It helps to save thousands of money by consuming less LPG gas. This one is the excellent Gas Stove from Prestige with a suitable range of price.
- It comes with a high-efficiency tri-pin burners. They ensure uniform heat and equal distributed flames.
- This product has two years warranty if you will face any issues with it.
- It has an ergonomically designed knob. You can keep the gas from high temperature to low flame.
- Its three burners are perfect for preparing three dishes at a one-time slot.
- Its functions are simple and come with auto ignition mode.
- It is compact. So, it will take less kitchen space on the countertop.
- It is available in black colour. It gives an aesthetic and new-look to your pantry.
- Its glass top is shatter-proof & durable. You can place/position any heavy pans on it.
- It comes with self-standing pan support that gives stable balance to vessels, pans.
- This is ideal for regular use. It ensures hassle-free cleaning.
What we like
- It has anti-skid feet. It will not let your vessel fall from the gas.
- It has three drip trays made of stainless steel.
- It improves the cooking experience with its better performance.
- Its large legs ensure simple cleaning under the cooktop.
- It comes with a rust resistance body.
9. Sunflame GT Pride 2 Burner Gas Stove
Sunflame is the largest company in the field of Gas Stove. It has a presence in India for the last three decades. This Gas Stove has gold-plated burners and best European coated plate support. Its smooth knobs offer secure working.
It is perfect for mini-sized families, singles and couples. With best brushed matte finish design with a stainless steel base metal, it provides long-running performance at all times. It gives you ample space to cook a meal using big utensils.
- It comes with extra-spacious glass top with metallic gold finish.
- Its body is of metal of stainless steel.
- It gives a high temperature for fast cooking.
- It is useful to save the burner’s colour from chipping off.
- It has two heat rotatory knobs. You can use the temperature on the low and high level.
- It is best for regular use.
- It provides proper heat to the pan.
- It gives a significant amount of heat to prepare meal quick.
- The warranty is of 2 years on the gas stove.
- It has a powder-coated sheet metal base.
What we like
- It is exceptionally durable.
- It has a scratch-resistant body.
- It has high-efficiency aluminium alloy burners.
- It uses lesser LPG.
- It has resistance to heat.
- It can handle pressure as it is sturdy and reliable.
- It is best for 3 to 4 members of the family.
- Its combustion is old-fashioned.
- It is easy to wash and maintain as it has a steel body covering.
- It will make your cooking area more attractive as it has an elegant design.
- You can remove stains from the gas surface with ease using a wet cloth.
10. iBELL Mecano Glass Top 2 Burner Gas Stove
iBell is a famous brand of kitchen appliances in India. It is one of the great gas stove that comes under this brand. With the use of this gas stove, pressure, tossing cooking becomes easy for you. It has an easy-to-use design that makes it perfect for every household.
This glass top gas stove evenly distributes the heat to food while cooking. It is a multitasking gas stove by allowing the person to make two dishes at the same time. It comes with the best quality stainless steel material that makes it more long-running. Thus, it is the ideal gas stove to make chapatis, pancakes, dosas, and many more.
- Its dimension is Length 57.5 cm, Width 27.5 cm, Height 13cm.
- It comes with a 7mm toughened glass top material in rectangle shape.
- It has a premium design and black finished body.
- It has a cute compact size that makes it fit in any place.
- It has two tri-pin brass burners that are highly efficient.
- It delivers a better balance to utensils with unique pan support.
- It has a 360 degree revolving nozzle that makes it easy to use.
- It has two futuristic-looking knobs that control the flame from medium to high while cooking.
- It is a user-friendly gas stove by giving easy and smooth operations.
What we like
- It has a highly heat-resistant body.
- It is best tested as per BIS IS4246.
- It is simple to clean and maintain and is strong enough for regular use.
- It adds a touch of elegance to the dining space and kitchen.
- It comes with a standard warranty of one year and an extra one year on free registration.
- The brand provides customer care support. The toll-free number is 1800-833-8331.
Best Gas Stove Brands in India
What Are the Different Types of Gas Stove?
It gets classified into two different categories.
Based on Number of Burners
There are mainly four types of burners for a gas stove.
Single Burner Gas Stoves
It comes with one solid brass burner and toughened glass top. It is ideal for a single person. You can prepare one dish at a time. It comes with unique pan support that provides better balance to cooking pans.
It comes with the support-plate made of stainless steel and designer knobs. Its fire type is hand-operated. It easy to scrub and maintain as it includes removable drip trays. It comes with the best 360-degree revolving tip that makes cooking easy. This kind of gas stove is suitable for hotels.
2 Burner Gas Stoves
These Stoves are cheaper and user-friendly. It is useful for two to three family members. You can cook two food items in a single time slot. Its stainless steel body is heat-resistant.
It comes with a toughened glass top that ensures easy cleaning of the support plates. This gas stove comes with removable stainless steel drip trays. It has two tri pin burners and two futuristic knobs. This Gas Stove is best suited for a small Indian family. It is pocket-friendly too.
3 Burner Gas Stoves
This Gas Stove is a newly launched product. It has tri-pin burners and ergonomically designed knobs. It is free from spillage.
It comes with a premium finish toughened glass cooktop that looks aesthetic.
It comes with three high-efficiency brass burners. Its pan support gives uniform-heat to pots and vessels for faster-cooking. The swivel revolves at an angle of 360 degrees. You can move the gas stove in any direction.
It comes with both manual and automatic knobs. A 3 Burner Auto Ignition Gas Stove is best for 4-5 family members. The Elica Vetro glass top gas stove is also a good choice.
4 Burner Gas Stoves
The demand for the four burner gas stove is exceptionally high in the market. It can cook four different varieties of food at the same time. Its price is high as compare to 2 burner gas stove, three burner gas stove. The extra sturdy pan supports system is available.
It comes with a scratch-proof toughened glass table. It comes in two manual ignitions and auto-ignition. The Normal Combustion requires lighter or a matchstick to ignite the gas stove. For auto ignition type, you have to press and rotate the knob. It will auto turn on the gas.
Usually, 4 Burner Gas consumes more gas than the other types.
4 Burner Gas Stove is suitable for a family having 5 to 6 members.
In India, a 3-4 number of burners gas stove is the most preferred gas stove.
Based on Ignition Mode
This fact plays a significant role to minimise your efforts for cooking. There are various types of ignition system used in ovens.
Standing Pilot Ignition
It is the traditional source of the gas stove. It uses natural gas to burn the gas stove. It gives uniform flame from the bottom of the furnace. The constant fire is more energy consuming than the other. So it is not much preferred.
This mode of ignition depends on electricity. It runs through LPG/PNG gas and air combined. It generates an electric spark when it gets ignited. It comes with a switch that works automatic or manual.
Sealed Burners are another kind of gas-stoves burners. They don’t produce enough heat but are easier to clean.
How to Choose the Best Gas Stove for Your Kitchen?
Choosing the Best Gas Stove isn’t an easy task. Please carefully read before purchasing this Kitchen Appliance.
The number of burners is an important fact. So, pick the gas stove keeping in mind your space and food needs.
Four burner ranges are useful for parties and hotels. You can cook delicious food-recipes at a faster rate. Two burners ovens are available at an affordable price.
Three and Four burner gas are demanding. They are ideal for big families.
The 2 or 3 burner gas stove is the most commonly used in India. These are the right choice for everyday cuisine needs of an Indian people.
The four burner gas stove is the latest in the market. This type of gas stove consumes more gas than 2 or 3 burner gas stoves.
Also, many gas stove has burners of different size ranging from small to big.
Mode of Ignition
It is another crucial factor in choosing a gas stove. A Burner Auto Ignition Gas Stove is most preferred in households.
It gives much relief and reduces the workload.
Manual ignition requires matchstick or lighter to ignite them.
The Automatic ignition only requires to push the button on for its working. These type of burners gets ignited through batteries. A three-burner automatic gas stove is much familiar for pantry use.
The Automatic gas types of equipment are better & safer than the manual mode. But these are costlier than Manual Ignition Gas Stoves.
Budget is an important factor while purchasing a stove. You should check its price before buying a gas stove for the kitchen.
A 2 or 3 burner gas stove has a lower price range, but it suits for small families.
A 4 burner gas stove provides faster food but is costlier than a 2 or 3 burner gas stove.
Burners that use manual ignition function are less expensive as compared to auto ignition stove.
A gas stove is a long-lasting product. You buy it for an extended duration.
You should purchase a Gas Stove from a reputable brand. They give an excellent after-sales service.
In India, Sunflame, Prestige, Elica is popular brands for Gas Stove.
Some brands have launched specially designed German technology Scott glass gas ovens in the Indian Market. These products come with long time warranty period.
Gas Inlet Connection
You should buy the gas stove according to your gas inlet hole. Check the position of the gas pipe inlet, whether it is okay or not.
You should check the warranty of the gas stove before making a purchase. More extended period assures that the gas stove is of good quality.
Body Design and Maintenence
Shopping for an appliance, small or large, doesn’t happen every day.
A Gas Stove is an everyday essential appliance. You should make sure that the gas stove demands less maintenance. You should check the body material of the gas stove.
The gas ovens with a classy, sturdy glass top are available in the market. You can find the best aesthetic designs for today’s modular kitchens.
The Latest gas stove comes with glass tops, stainless steel body or rich matte steel. The glass tops look good and easy to clean.
A gas stove with toughened glass can withstand heat and the daily wear and tear. It is easy to clean, and stains can be removed with ease.
ISI stands for Indian Standard Institute. ISI is a certification developed by BIS (Bureau of Indian Standards).
ISI Certified products are of good build quality. It ensures a longer life span of the device.
Gas Consumption and Energy Saving
You should check the energy efficiency scale of a gas stove. It will save a lot of money on your gas bills.
Stoves like Sunflame save up to 15% of the LPG gas consumption. It is also suitable for high temperatures cooking.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What Is Better – Manual Ignition or Auto Ignition?
In manually ignited gas stoves, it required to use a lighter or matchstick.
But it will never burn a hole in your pocket. Matchbox or lighter is inexpensive that everyone can buy with ease.
Automatic Ignition Stoves runs with batteries. You have to push or rotate the button to light up the gas. These are more expensive than Manual Stoves. It gives more facility to user.
So, if you are on a low budget, go for a manual one.
2. What Is Better – Aluminum Alloy Burners or Brass Burners?
Brass is an alloy of copper and zinc. The Brass burners are durable and corrosion-free. They have a spill-proof design and ensure long-lasting performance. The brass burners are removable and maintaining them is not a problem. They produce less flame and are safe for children.
Whereas Aluminum burners are less corrosion-resistant. They require more cleaning and care. Their lifespan is short. The spill-proof design is not present.
3. Is It Safe to Purchase Gas Stove Online in India?
Yes, it is safe to purchase a gas stove online. Amazon is a popular shopping site that gives a discount on products.
It offers large varieties. You can compare every product and check customer reviews & ranking. You can also check price on Amazon without any hassle
4. Gas Stoves Are Cheaper than the Electric Induction Cooktop?
Normal Ovens are cheaper than Induction ones. Two burner gas stove is less expensive than three and four-burner stoves. Some Gas Stove models of good brands are available under 5000.
5. Gas Stoves Are Environment-Friendly?
Burning gas doesn’t seem Eco-friendly at all. A Gas Stove is better than other electrical kitchen wares in terms of power consumption. But, a gas stove produces indoor pollution if it isn’t ventilated proper.
You can install kitchen chimney or exhaust fan in your kitchen. It will keep your galley fresh. It will eliminate the foul smell instantly.
6. Gas Stoves Are Hard to Clean?
No, it is easy to clean. You can wash its burner plates with lukewarm water and mild detergent.
7. Can Gas Stoves Work with Electricity?
No, it doesn’t work with electricity. The induction-cooktop works with electrical energy. It needs 240 Voltage to run the cooktop. It cooks food within a few minutes.
8. Which Gas Stove is Easiest to Clean?
Prestige Marvel Glass gas stove is easy to clean. It quickly removes stains from the toughened glass. You can wipe the gas table with a sponge and soapy water. You can use a straight pin to unclog small element of a gas burner.
9. Gas Stoves Are More Popular than Electric Stoves?
Yes, they are more popular as compared to Electric Stoves.
The level of flame could be controlled on a gas stove with more precision. You can’t leave your vessel on an electric stove even after switching it off. The food would get burnt.
They find it easy to cook on gas-stoves.
There are several brands of the gas stove like Prestige and Sunflame having multiple burners range. It is useful for making Indian food.
10. Gas Stoves Are Energy-Efficient?
It depends upon the brand quality — many gas stove brands like Sunflame, Prestige, and Elica that use less energy.
Another option is to save fuel by covering the utensils with a lid while cooking.
11. Why Gas Stoves have Inlets for Air?
These Stoves have Inlets for Air as the oxygen present in the air is needed for complete combustion. It produces the blue flame that signifies the fuel is completely combusting. This blue flame is the most fuel-efficient and time-saving flame for cooking purpose.