1. Havells Ventilair DB 230mm 45-Watt Exhaust Fan
Proper ventilation is crucial to every house. Improper ventilation in the kitchen, bathroom or storeroom causes health issues.
To ventilate the places filled with humid air, you need an exhaust fan. These fans will draw the bad odours and moisture out of your residence.
With so many options available in the market, choosing the Most Reliable Exhaust Fans could be difficult.
We have prepared a list of Best Exhaust Fan based on Customer Reviews and our Market Research.
We highly recommend you to read our Exhaust Fans buying guide located towards the bottom of this post.
Which are the Top 10 Best Exhaust Fans in India 2021?
1. Havells Ventilair DB 230mm 45-Watt
Havells is a reputed company for electrical appliances. This Exhaust Fan helps in drawing out all the bad odours out from the room and gives a pleasant environment. It provides optimum overflow. You can place it anywhere where you need proper ventilation.
It comes with 3-blades that uniformly distributes the crisp air along with sucking all the bad odour and humidity from the surroundings. With the safety grill, compact and modern design, it is easy to mount on windows and walls. The sturdy build construction makes this exhaust fan more durable.
- It acts at the motor speed of 1400 RPM.
- Its sweep size is 230mm.
- It is made from an element that enhances durability.
- It comes with the capacity to deliver ventilation at 700cmm.
- Its power consumption is 45-Watt.
- It has a heavy-duty motor with double ball bearings.
- It comes with a strong steel bird guard.
What We Like
- These ventilation fan come in eye-catchy Pista green colour that will surely match with the modern decor.
- Its metallic surface and compact design make it easy to clean and maintain.
- This exhaust fan removes stale odours and leaves the specific area fresh and healthful.
2. Digismart 300 MM High Speed Max Air Ventilation Fan
It is a ventilation fan with strong and aesthetic looks. It is the most useful item for bathrooms, kitchen and godowns. It is an ideal way of maintaining health while keeping bad odour, impurities and other contaminants away from the rooms.
It is designed in a manner that makes it lightweight. So, It is easy to install anywhere. It helps to keep your home wholesome. With the high performance, it instantly removes odour from the rooms and leaves the room fresh. It is a blend of utility and good looks that makes this machine ideal for your house.
- It is a 12 inch ventilating fan.
- Its blade sweep size is 300 mm.
- It comes with thermal overload protection for safety through sudden voltage fluctuations.
- This black ventilating fan spreads flawlessly air with 1440 RPM.
- Its power consumption is 22-Watt.
- These kitchen exhaust fans have a sleek and graceful design makes your kitchen stylish.
- These fans have a rust proof body.
What We Like
- It performs noiseless operations.
- It can be mounted on wall or ceiling.
- It is durable.
- It is energy effective.
3. Bajaj Maxima 300 mm Exhaust Fan
This white coloured exhaust fan is an excellent exhaust fan for keeping indoor surrounding healthy. It keeps the room free from stale and quickly freshen up the room with cool & crisp air. It is a better way to achieve good health by stopping the formation of mould inside your house.
Its body is resistant to shade change. It comes with an easy to clean plastic body. You can mount it on a glass window. It has anti-static properties for stable and noise-free operation. You can fix this kitchen exhaust fan in your kitchen, bathroom or go down as well.
- It comes with 5-blades with the dimension of 300 mm.
- This electric exhaust fan is consuming 55-watt of power.
- Its air delivery rate is 1125 m³/hr.
- The warranty is of 2 years on the product.
- This ventilation fan is made from a special grade plastic.
- Its rotation-speed is 1000 RPM.
- It is robust and durable.
- It weighs 2.5kg.
What We Like
- It provides long-lasting performance.
- It ensures a super-silent working.
- It consumes very less power.
- It makes your home allergy-free.
4. Orpat Swift Air Metal Fan
Orpat is quite popular and most trusted brand for kitchen exhaust fans. If you’re planning to purchase an exhaust fan that can maintain a fresh atmosphere in your kitchen, then this fan is worth consideration. It is one of the most effective exhaust fans.
The Orpat Swift Air is quite firm in nature and robust in design. It has a unique blade design and comes with 4-blades. It offers a higher airflow. The lightweight design makes it suitable for mounting on walls and windows. With a heavy-duty powerful motor, it delivers adequate performance and noiseless operation.
- It is a 9 inch exhaust fan.
- Its power consumption is 38-Watt.
- Its operating voltage is 230 volts.
- This black color fan has full metal blades and body.
- Its metal body is coated with powder.
- It runs at the speed of 1400 RPM.
- It has a powerful air-suction mechanism.
- Orpat offers one year warranty on these exhaust fans.
What We Like
- The Orpat Swift Air kitchen exhaust fan spins noiselessly.
- It is efficient.
- It is easy to establish.
5. Bajaj Bahar 300mm Exhaust Fan
It is a well-known brand in the Indian marketplace. It has upgraded technology to grant the exhaust fan to the consumer. With a strong build and aesthetic looks, it is extremely capable to fight with all malodor problems. This kitchen exhaust fan distributes uniform air in all directions.
This Fan has been designed with an active air suction feature that quickly removes the bad smell. It comes with a rust-free body that ensures its durability while makes it long-lasting. Therefore, it is the most reliable solution to keep your house dust-free.
- Its blade sweep comes with the dimension of 300 mm.
- Its air delivery rate is 1250 CMH.
- It works at 1400 RPM.
- It comes with two years warranty on the product.
- It has an automatically reset feature.
- Its power consumption is 54 Watts.
- It is ideal for kitchen, bathrooms and stores.
What We Like
- Its sleek & stylish design matches with all types of kitchen decor.
- It has a rustproof body and wire guards.
- It is an energy-saving and helps save on electric bills.
- It is a lightweight and soundless working.
6. Crompton Greaves Fresh air 3 Blade 225mm
You can use it in your kitchen to dispel fumes and heat outside. This fan is mountable. You can mount it on the glass windowpanes as it is lightweight. It is one of the best exhaust fans in India. It is affordable.
These fans look simple but have unique settings to endure the ventilation. It has a strong built that ensures flawless functioning for a long time. With inbuilt high-grade class material, it ensures more durability and reliability. Its superb blades help to spread the breeze in all directions.
- Its sweep size is 225mm.
- These ventilation fans use 45-Watt of power consumption to work.
- It operates at the speed of 1300 RPM.
- It is built from metal.
- It has an extra-strong motor with double ball bearing.
- It offers great air delivery rate system.
- It has a steel bird guard for protection against bird and foreign matter.
What We Like
- It is energy-efficient and has a great performance.
- It creates less noise.
- It is easy to install and clean.
- It is lightweight.
- Its rustproof body and blades make it more durable.
7. Usha Turbo Jet Deluxe 300mm 3 Blade Fan
Usha is an old brand that offers a wide range of affordable exhausts. This Exhaust Fan from Usha is an economically priced model with a protection guard. It comes to present you with suitable air circulation around the place.
This kitchen exhaust fan is the best solution to get rid of moisture, bad odour, and fume. With attractive and stylish looks, it add beauty in the set-up space. Its body and blades are made of the high-qualty material that makes it high on efficiency and lows on maintenance.
- It comes along with one year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Its blade sweep size is 300 mm.
- It operates at 1200 RPM.
- It comes with three-speed settings.
- It delivers balanced and vibration-free performance.
- Its power input is of 78 watts.
- Its air delivery rate is 4000CFM.
- This kitchen exhaust fan assures whisper-quiet operations. It is corrosion-free.
- Its installation process is effortless because of lightweight.
What We Like
- This ventilating fan comes with all user safety standards.
- It is an attractive metal finish fan.
- It has excellent performance and durability.
8. A&Y Shivako Copper Fresh Air Exhaust Fan
This Exhaust Fan is good for the kitchen, workplace, washroom and study room. It is packed with amazing feature to bring the fresh and crisp air from outside in the home. It has a powder-coated metallic and sturdy finish body that makes it long-running. It keeps the fan in great working condition.
With 1400 RPM speed, this kitchen exhaust fan is perfect for large kitchens and restrooms. The sturdy build and ergonomic design give this fan the capability to work faster without any interruption. It comes with supreme group material that serves to enhance the shelf-life of the fan.
- The warranty is of 1 year on the product.
- It comes with 100% copper-winding.
- This ventilation fan has an air sweep area of 300 mm.
- It is a super powerful exhaust fan. It’s per minute rotational delivery rate is of 1400.
9. Monex Indian Electrical 9 inch Ventilation Fan
It is one of the ventilation exhaust fans to remove the hot atmosphere from inside the kitchen. It is ideal for all type of kitchens. It comes with 3-blades that uniformly circulate air. It is designed to enable flawless circulation and seamless operation.
It comes with the looks that can match with all types of modern kitchen decor. Its service expense is less and is easy to clean and maintain. These fans have the great ability to disperse the odour effortlessly from the room.
- It is a 9 inch ventilation exhaust fan.
- These ventilation exhaust fans move in both directions, forward and back direction.
- It has a powder-coated alloy finish.
- It performs noiseless continuous operations.
- It provides speed up to 1250 RPM.
- Its min air delivery rate is 560 CMH.
- It removes hot air from inside to outside.
- In the night, it transfers crisp air from outside to inside as cooling fan.
- This 300 mm exhaust fan uses 70-Watt of power consumption to work.
- It comes with a one-year replacement warranty.
What We Like
- It has a sleek and stylish design.
- It is an energy efficient model.
- It has an anti-rust body to offer effective performance.
- In terms of durability, it is long-lasting.
- It is light in weight.
10. Enamic UK Happy home laurels Fresh Air Exhaust Fan
It will make your kitchen breathable by transferring cool and crisp air from the outside. It not only removes harmful gases but also saves you from sneezing. It’s suction power is strong enough to remove fumes within a few seconds.
This small-sized kitchen exhaust fan best fits in the standard-size shutter. It add the style to your cook-room decor and beauty. With a safety grill, hardy build and ergonomic blade design, it moves fast and delivers optimum performance. Thus, it is ideal for the bathroom, kitchen, office, store, etc.
- It is a 12 inch (300 mm) exhaust fan.
- It has 3-blades are powder coated that uniformly distribute the crisp air.
- It has an ISI: 996 approved.
- Its motor has 100% copper winding.
- It comes with a blade sweep size of 150mm.
- It works at a speed of 1400 RPM.
- Its power consumption is 50-Watt.
- It comes with a one year warranty.
What We Like
- It has a rust proof frame that increases long term span.
- It consumes less power.
Best Exhaust Fan for Kitchen Brands in India
- Enamic UK
Other Models That You May Consider
- Usha Crisp Air 200mm Exhaust Fan
- Havells Ventilair DSP 230mm Exhaust Fan
- Luminous Exhaust Fan Vento Deluxe 200 mm
How to Choose the Exhaust Fan?
The kitchen exhaust fans are a powerful tool that will refresh your surroundings. It can reduce the heat, smoke particles and odour from indoor air.
Some essential points are given below for buying the right exhaust fan for your kitchen or bathroom. You can list these points before buying the exhaust fan.
Number of Blades
Exhaust fan motor run with the help of blades. It comes with two to five blades that you can pick as per your preference.
Usha 200mm exhaust fan is excellent as per blade quantity. The ventilating fan comes with five blades that reduce kitchen fume, unpleasant odour with the highest airflow.
The Exhaust fans blades come with either metal coating or plastic coating. The blades of plastic fans are better than metal ones.
The metal blades get corroded due to humidity conditions. You have to clean its blades regularly.
The blades need a replacement after a specific time. But plastic blades deliver you long-lasting effective life.
The noise level of the exhaust fans lies upon its motor and fan spinner. It is a vital fact about the products. The level of noise of exhaust fans should be minimum so that it doesn’t disturb cooking in the kitchen.
Companies like Usha, Havells, Orient have noise-less exhaust fans. They produce around 80 to 90 Decibels of noise. The exhaust fans with high quality motor offer smooth working.
Exhaust Fan Size
The size of exhaust fans up to 30 cm is right for both small and big kitchen. It should be installed according to the size and space of the place.
Some exhaust fans come with the wall-mounting facility. You can hang them on your window-hole. These can be fit in a normal-size porthole. Make sure to check the rating of air movement.
Safety is another important point to consider while buying an exhaust fan. It is necessary to protect the motor of the fan from lizards.
Several domestic exhaust fans come with mesh or security grill. It prevents the fan from birds and insects.
The modern exhaust system comes with a bird guard for motor security. You should buy an exhaust with an automatic shutter or guard.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What Is CFM?
CFM is the short form of Cubic Feet per Minute. In other words, we can say that it is the airflow rate of exhaust fans. It pulls out the smoke and particles in CFM. Usually, exhaust fans come with the 200 to 300 sweep size. The exhaust fans circulate the air with 50 to 100 CFM rate.
2. How Much CFM Of A Fan I Need For My Bathroom?
A standard bathroom needs a good-quality fan of 200 mm. It delivers air up to 50CFM comprising the shower for aeration.
3. What Is The Sweeping Size Of An Exhaust Fan?
It is the total diameter of blades in a fan. Large diameter cannot supply you better air delivery.
4. Can I Install An Exhaust Fan Myself?
Installing an exhaust fan is not an easy task. You should reach the electrician to fix it.
5. What Size Of The Exhaust Fan Should I Buy?
It depends on the dimensions of your room where you want to fix an exhaust fan. It also determines the speed and power required of an exhaust fan.