In A Hurry? Our Top 3 Picks To Buy
Kick start your morning with a steaming perfect cup of coffee and stay active all day with a happy mood.
There is nothing like coffee to warm your body and start the day right!
Coffee is as sweet as love. Sipping coffee with family and friends doubles its taste. Make cafe-style coffee at home.
Decorate your freshly prepared coffee with chocolate chips and froth-milk. Coffee with latte art brings a unique glow on our face.
Keep the dream alive and brewing the tasty and great coffee at sweet home.
There are several types of coffee making machines that grind the coffee beans and makes creamy bubbly coffee concoctions. Some of the modern appliances have the option of adding ground coffee.
We have prepared a list of Best Coffee Maker in India based on Customer Reviews and our Market Research.
We highly recommend you to read our Coffee Makers buying guide located towards the bottom of this post.
Top 10 Coffee Makers in India 2020
|Coffeeza Finero||20 Cups||–|
|Nescafe Krups||4 – 6 Cups||1500|
|Preethi Dripcafe||6 Cups||450|
|Tecnora Epic TCM 801A||2 Cups||1850|
|Coffeeza Lattisso||20 Cups||–|
|Morphy Richards Fresco||4 Cups||800|
|Black + Decker Single Serve||2 Cups||650|
|Preethi Cafe Zest CM210||4 Cups||800|
|Cello Infusio 200 CM-200||10 Cups||1000|
|Philips HD7431/20||2-7 Cups||700|
Which are the Top 10 Best Coffee Maker Machine in India 2020?
1. Coffeeza Finero Coffee Making Machine
It is the Best Coffee Machine for the home and small office use. It allows you to enjoy the barista-style coffee at anyplace and anytime.
Enjoy a variety of perfect tasting with your own Personal Barista. It is the ideal appliance available in India for black coffee lovers. It is also perfect for those people who prefer complementing with separate creamer. Besides, it is an easy-to-use appliance for homes, small offices, small eateries, hotel rooms, etc. It is sleek enough to fit anywhere.
It is one kind of premium coffee maker that is the beautiful blend of style and value. It has an elegant and modern design. It looks attractive and eye-catching. But most notably, its never gets tired of preparing coffee cup after cup. It gives the smooth and seamless operation for a long time. It promises that the quality of the coffee will always be the same.
- It can make 20 cups of coffee.
- It lets you make coffee in just three steps – Insert, Press and Pour.
- It allows you to select the size of espresso you want.
- It is compatible with the both Coffeeza and Nespresso Original coffee capsules pods
- It has 19-bar pressure to help to extract the perfect crema and flavour of the coffee.
- It allows you to make dark, intense dairy-free coffee that is the great option for the vegans.
- Its milk pods are super convenient to make mess-free coffee.
- It comes with the ten capsules box and 10 Dlecta milk pods.
- It has a warranty of one year.
What we like
- It has a new milk option.
- It is super easy that does not need any expertise on how to use it.
- The brand offers special business pricing if you buy several machines.
- It comes with the best sales service.
2. NESCAFE By KRUPS Dolce Gusto Oblo Coffee Machine
It is the Best Coffee Machine from the house of Nescafe. It can make a delicious coffee in a matter of seconds. With its 15 bar pressure pumps, it delivers perfect morning brew and afternoon tea. It gives you plenty of options to choose from 30 different variety of roast and ground-coffee.
It is the ideal combination of the stylish and compact design. It is one of the affordable models in India to use for the home and office use. With this coffee-maker, your drink is ready in just three simple steps. It is no mess and no fuss – simply pop in a pod and free the flavour. It comes for the ease of use & drinks options.
- It is compatible with Dolce Gusto Pods.
- It is an incorporated crema device.
- It has a water capacity of 0.8 litres.
- It comes with the water level gauge.
- It has a transparent removable water tank.
- It has the adjustable cup stand for any size mug.
- It has a black color classy design.
- It comes with the removable drip tray and magnetic pod holder.
- Its all parts are dishwasher safe for effortless cleaning.
- It comes with the strength selector to tailor the strength of the coffee to your taste.
- It gives the shop like quality with the maximum 15 bar pump pressure.
- It comes with over 30 varieties of hot and cold drinks.
- It is well-built with the nozzle cleaning pin to help consumers to remove the blockage.
What we like
- It auto shut-off after 5 minutes
- It is compact and easy to store
- It is easy to use and clean.
- It is available in India at a budget-friendly cost that makes it good choice for the home or office use.
- Its pods are available in the online retail shops and supermarkets.
3. Preethi Dripcafe Coffee Maker
It brings aromatic and authentic south Indian filter coffee with a click away. Its 500ml stainless steel jar makes the brewing process easy with a one-touch on a power button.
These coffee makers allow you to whip up some refreshing and rich coffee at ease anytime you wish. It is a trustworthy appliance on which one can depend. You can use this coffee maker at offices, homes, and coffee shops. It can serve to a maximum of 3 to 4 cups at a time.
- It concealed a 450W heating element for fast brewing and coffee-making.
- It is made of high-quality material plastic that gives it long-lasting life span.
- It has a micro-fine filter that gives subtle decoction.
- The warranty for these coffee makers are for one year.
- It comes with heat thermal sensitive fuse.
- It has 230 V of operating voltage.
What we like
- It gives you a great experience of preparing filter cup of coffee.
- It perfectly brews the coffee in a short time.
- Its plastic body is heat resistant.
4. Tecnora Epic TCM 801A Espresso Coffee Machine
Tecnora is a leading brand for producing Coffee Machines in India. These Coffee Makers are the world’s first double-boiler espresso maker for home.
This coffee maker offers two-shots at a time by portafilter basket. One is for a single shot and one for a double-shot. These coffee makers come with a steam function to froth milk to make coffee tastes delicious. Its user control button adjusts the strength of brew manually.
- It comes with 15 Bar Italian Pump for full flavour extraction.
- It has an 1850 Watt precision boiler for the continuous steam generator.
- These coffee makers in India comes with two years of warranty on the pump and one year on the product.
- It comes with built-in Precision Thermoblock for accurate temperature control.
- Its user-control-buttons adjust the strength of the button manually.
- It also includes stainless steel froth-assist Panarello and cup warmer plate.
What we like
- It can give you a perfect coffee at home with milk frothing.
- It makes an excellent espresso.
- It is easier to operate.
- It is a high-quality product available in India at an affordable price range.
5. Coffeeza Lattisso Coffee Making Machine
Now prepare cafe-style coffee at the comfort of your home with this coffee maker. It serves you with the pure taste of coffee without spending extra bucks at the café. At the instant touch of a button, it gives a cup of joy. With 19 bar pressure technology, it helps to extract the rich aromas and flavours from the coffee capsule.
These coffee makers come with the modern gloss black finish and stylish chrome trim. It is well-inspired by the Italian design that complements any kitchen or small office. Other than that, it offers convenient and consistency each time when you prepare coffee. It is the amazing coffee maker in India with advanced features. Thus, it is a bit expensive but the best-value than any other coffee maker available in India.
- It brews the perfect cup of coffee in just 30 seconds.
- It provides a consistent tasting coffee cup after cup.
- It has five function buttons for Lungo, Espresso, Cappuccino, and Cold Froth.
- It comes with the milk frother to prepare a creamy latte or cold froth for milkshakes.
- It works with the Coffeeza and Nespresso capsules.
- It comes with the removable drip tray and a grid that prevents messes and makes the cleaning an easy process.
- It has dishwasher safe parts.
- It comes with the free ten capsule boxes.
- It has a warranty of one year.
What we like
- It is easy to operate to make instant coffee.
- It prepares coffee within seconds.
- It is suitable for home and office use.
- It is well-made with the high-grade material.
6. Morphy Richards Fresco 800W 4-Cups Espresso Coffee Maker
It is a lip-licking coffee maker that fulfils the demands of coffee lovers. Feel the brew everywhere and say goodbye to laziness. Morphy Richards Fresco 800-Watt 4-Cups Espresso Coffee Maker is the most high-grade espresso and cappuccino maker in India. It gives high performance and prepares coffee in less time.
This 4-cup coffee maker is not only for domestic use even preferable for offices and coffee café. With strength selector, you can make the coffee as per your preference. It can serve several-types of coffee according to your mood. Its milk frothing nozzle allows you to make Cappucino, Latte and Caff. Thus, it is an amazing product in India to prepare a perfect cup of coffee.
- It has Turbo cappuccino nozzle. It controls the amount of the foam and thickness as per your liking.
- It has a drip-tray that collects residual water so you will not see any spillage on the kitchen shelf. It is essential to clean this tray for taking tastier coffee results.
- It has a warranty of 2 years.
- Its glass carafe holding capacity is of 4 cups.
- Its 800-Watts motor is powerful to make a perfect cup of coffee.
- It has an operating voltage of 210-250 volts.
- It has two filters that ensure creamy coffee.
- It has adjustable coffee strength selector for preparing mild and strong coffee depending on the taste you can prefer.
- It has thermal insulation, two stainless steel strainer and temperature dial.
What we like
- Its glass container is extra tough and heat resistant that will never break easily.
- This 4-cup coffee maker comes with a removable drip tray for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Its package includes a manual that helps you to operate the machine each and every part with ease.
7. Black & Decker Single Serve Coffee Maker
It is the best piece of the coffee machine available in India for your entire family. This machine delivers you the great taste with a rich aroma in the comfort of your home. With this coffee maker, you can enjoy the excellent and effortless brewing experience. It is the blend of stylish design and advanced functionality.
The automatic-shut-off feature is the added safety function. When you forgot to off the machine on your way out, then this machine automatically shuts off. Other than that, these single-serve coffee makers use coffee from grounds or pre-packaged pods. These coffee makers allow you to make the coffee in the way you like.
- It has a black coloured stylish body.
- It comes with permanent coffee filters. So there is no more need for paper filters that results in saving your money and environment.
- It brews in two ways for the ultimate convenience. It can handle both ground coffee or pre-packaged pod.
- It has an automatic shut off feature that gives the overheat protection for safety.
- This machine has the convenient 1-touch coffee-making function.
- It comes with the thermal mug with a lid that is well-made to fit most car cup, holders.
- It comes with the easy-to-understand manual book.
- It has an easy-to-clean detachable filter basket.
- Its all components are dishwasher-safe.
- It comes with the carafe plate that is non-stick.
- It has a warranty of two years.
What we like
- It is durable.
- It is simple to use.
- It comes with the 16-ounce travel mug that keeps your coffee hot.
- It is available in India at a low-cost price.
8. Preethi Cafe Zest CM210 Drip Coffee Maker
Do not spoil your coffee-drinking routine. Take this Coffee Pot to fulfil your coffee needs. With this smart coffee maker (black), you can enjoy every sip with full-energy. This coffeepot is packed with best-advanced functions. It quickly serves you hot and creamy cafe-style cappuccinos.
It is the Best Coffee Maker because it only takes minimal brewing time to make hot and cold frothy creamy choco frappe & cappuccinos. It is the ideal entry-level coffee maker in India for making professional coffee at homes and offices.
- It has a 1-year warranty.
- It has the Heat Sensitive Thermal Fuse mechanism to protect the coffee maker from overheating.
- It provides a water level indicator. You can make a creamy hot drink with the right quantity of water.
- It has an ergonomically designed Chromed handle with an Anti-Drip System.
- The working voltage of these coffee makers is 230-Volts.
- It consumes 450-watts only that helps you to save your money on electricity bills.
- It has an illuminated-switch with led.
- It comes with a microfine strainer that accurately brews your coffee.
What we like
- It has precise temperature-control for quick brewing & coffee-making.
- It is heat-resistant.
- It is perfect for making 4-cup coffee at a time that makes it suitable for small and large families.
- It ensures hassle-free operations.
- It is smart and convenient.
9. Cello Infusio 200 CM-200 1000-Watt Coffee Maker
These coffee makers available in India from Cello, introduces you to a world class lifestyle. Cello is famous to design all their appliances as per the requirements of the Indian users. It let you spend time with your loved ones and makes cooking an easy and enjoyable experience.
It is the Best Coffee Maker because it is an excellent blend of elegant design and superior technology. This coffee vending machine is amazing and perfect for making professional coffee for large families and offices. It has a greater power that enhanced the functionalities for making coffee.
- It provides two years of manufacturing warranty.
- It operates at 1000-watts.
- It offers on/off switch with indicating light.
- It has an anti-drip feature that keeps the coffee warm for longer period.
- It comes with a transparent water tank with water level indicator.
- It is a perfect blend of elegant design and superior technology.
- It comes with swing-out filter holder with permanent nylon filter.
What we like
- It makes your cooking experience enjoyable.
- Its motor is made of 1000 watts.
- It provides good performance.
- It has a compact size.
10. Philips HD7431/20 700-Watt Coffee Maker
It is the Best Coffee Maker in India that makes relish and delightful instant coffee cups in 10 minutes. You will not see any difference in taste even after using it again and again. It gives the sweet aroma of freshly brewed coffee.
This coffee maker is the right choice for home purpose but also great for a coffee shop and other commercial places. It makes coffee using various-types of coffee powder blends that make it a versatile appliance. It is available at the best affordable price in the Indian market with a stylish, ergonomic design.
- It has Illuminated power switch.
- There is a 2-year warranty on this coffee maker.
- It is great for daily use as its all parts are detergent safe and easy to clean and maintain.
- It comes with the detachable holder.
- It consumes 700-watts of energy and operates at 230-Volts.
- It has a drip-stop mechanism that you can use to remove the jug from the coffee machine.
- Its container can store 0.6 litres of brewed coffee. Even, it has water-level markings for measuring the coffee quantity.
- It has an AromaSwirl nozzle in the machine for optimal aroma distribution.
What we like
- It is suitable for coffee beans.
- Its iconic black body allows you to wash all parts with the dishwasher.
- It is made in China coffee maker that ensures excellent durability.
- Its anti-slip handle is comfortable.
- It has a drip stop feature that interrupts the coffee brewing.
Best Coffee Maker Brands in India
- Black + Decker
- Morphy Richards
Other Models That You May Consider
- Cafe JEI French Press Coffee Maker & Tea Maker
- InstaCuppa French Press Coffee Maker
- Morphy Richards New Europa 800W Espresso And Cappuccino 4-Cup Coffee Maker
- Prestige PCMD 1.0 650W Drip Coffee Maker
Types of Coffee Machine
There are several types of good coffee makers available in India.
This type of coffee maker makes a fresh and yummy brewed coffee with great taste. Best Espresso Machines serves latte, hot-chocolate, and many more.
Drip Coffee Machine
These types of coffee makers work automatically and provide a pleasant aroma and finest savour of the ground coffee. Its grinder is suitable for grinding the coffee beans and ground coffee.
French Press Coffee and Tea Maker
The French Press Coffee Maker is a premium coffee brewing device for tea and coffee. French Press is the oldest form of technology for making coffee.
French Press is perfect for those people who love to brew coffee with there hands.
French Press is the simple and easy method of making the coffee with no use of electricity. These machines are cheap as compared to others. The Instacuppa French Press Coffee Maker is best for making this type of coffee.
Single Cup Coffee Maker
Single-Cup Coffee Maker is an eye-catching device that infuses tea, hot-chocolate, coffee, iced beverages.
The types of coffee makers look very similar to Espresso maker that creates crema texture on coffee.
How to Choose the Best Coffee Maker for Home & Cafe?
There a lot of options available in the Indian market that make you confused while purchasing the new machine. In this buying guide, we have mentioned some factors with pros and cons that will help you to pick the one. You can review these points to make your online shopping simpler.
You should figure out all the features of coffee-makers as these appliances differ from their outlook, capacity, number of filters, weight, velocity, and type. There are a variety of coffee makers that can make more than one type of coffee like moka-coffee, drip-coffee etc.
It is one of the most important factors that you should have to check. Before buying any home appliance, it is required to check the brand name first. The quality of the product relies on the brand name. InstaCuppa, Black + Decker, Philips, Prestige are the popular and reliable brands of the coffee maker. Some of the reputed brands also provide customer care service to there customers for any product related query or issue.
Some of the other popular brands provide you cold brew coffee feature as well.
Usually, automated coffee machines have an inbuilt superior filtration system. But few of the brands never have filter facility. For this, you can use paper to trap the coffee granules or oily substances. You should buy a good coffee maker for your kitchen that serves a healthy coffee recipe.
Some of the advanced coffee machines use nylon strainer for a superior filtration system.
Automatic Controls With Safety Guard
An automatic shut-off gives more comfort and saves a lot of time. When you forget to shut down the machine then auto-shut-down functionality automatically shut-off the machine. Similarly, safety is the key to accident-free. Some of the excellent coffee-makers contain a chamber where coffee is brewed automatically. It is located near the heat source and also has temperature-dial as well as the alarm to let you know when coffee is ready to drink.
The large capacity gives more output to make more cups of coffee. The single cup coffee maker is for one cup of coffee only.
It is the most crucial factor that you need to check. The weight of the coffee maker matters a lot. Your coffee-pot should be of light-weight and never take much space on the kitchen shelf.
The machine-speed depends upon the motor. The powerful engine gives a higher rate or greater output.
If don not like hand washing of machine parts then choose a device that parts are compatible with dishwasher.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What Are the Benefits of Drinking Coffee Every Day?
Coffee provides many benefits to the body. It increases metabolism, helps in digestion of food.
Also, it gives energy to the body, removes fatigue. Coffee cures a headache and migraine.
2. What Is 304 Food Grade Stainless Steel in The Best Coffee Maker?
It is a type of stainless steel found in coffee machines. Stainless steel materials protect the device from rust.
3. What Is a Portafilter in Espresso Machine?
It is the common-element of espresso machines that have attached with the basket in the espresso maker.
4. Which Coffee Machine Serves Four Cups of Coffee at One Time?
Morphy Richards and Stok coffee maker are useful for making four cups of coffee.
5. What Is the Difference Between Filter Coffee and Normal Coffee?
This type of coffee is made with roasted coffee beans and boiling water, whereas regular coffee has prepared with coffee powder and milk.
6. What Is Coffee Decoction?
It is the result that is obtained with the coffee brewing process of finely ground coffee powder by using the Indian traditional methods.