Gas Stove is such an incredible discovery of human that serves all the cooking purposes. Gas Stove forms the essence of every Kitchen.
If you are planning to set up a modular kitchen, a gas stove is an essential thing to have in your kitchen. The modern gas stoves make your kitchen elegant and enhance its appearance. The number of burners may vary as per your need and size of your family.
If you have a small family, you need to look for the two-burner gas stove. Choosing the ideal gas stove makes your cooking easy and hassle-free. A Kitchen Hob is a modern variation of the gas stoves. However, it is expensive than a gas stove.
Based on our Market Research, we have prepared a list of Best 2 Burner Gas Stove in India 2019.
We highly recommend you to read our buying guide located towards the bottom of this post.
Top 10 2 Burner Gas Stoves 2019
|2 Burner Gas Stove||Warranty|
|Glen 1020 GT||2 Years|
|Glen Aluminium||2 Years|
|Prestige Royale Plus||2 Years|
|Cello Prima||2 Years|
|Prestige Edge Schott||1 Year|
|Sunflame GT Pride||2 Years|
|Butterfly Smart Glass||1 Year|
|Sunflame Shakti||1 Year|
|Prestige Marvel||2 Years|
|Prestige Marvel Plus||2 Years|
Which are the Top 10 Best 2 Burner Gas Stoves in India 2019?
1. Glen 1020 GT Stainless Steel 2 Brass Burners Gas Stove
This Gas Stove is the top model of the cooktop. It is made of toughened glass and stainless steel frame. It provides all-around performance with elegant looks. This two-burner glass top stove is ideal and suitable for you and your family.
- It has one large, one small burner and a revolving gas inlet nozzle.
- It supports only LPG gas.
- The warranty is for two years on the product.
- It is a stainless steel manual gas stove, so you need to use a lighter.
- It has thick pan support and multi-spark ignition.
What we like
- It has strong, stable and elegant looks.
- The quality of the product is good.
- It has stainless steel drip trays for easy cleaning.
2. Glen 2 Burner Cooktop
This 2 Burner Cooktop understands the aesthetics of your kitchen. Glen 2 burner gas stove fulfils all your cooking needs. Its aluminium alloy burners are durable and long-lasting.
The Glen LPG stove comes with smoothly operating knobs. It ensures that they offer no resistance when in operation.
This cooktop by Glen holds a thick and toughened glass to enhance the durability of the stove.
- This manual ignition gas stove comes with an elegant style and rich matt steel body.
- The Warranty is of 1 year on the product.
- It is strong with elegant looks and superb performance.
- It comes with a stainless steel spill trays for effortless cleaning.
- It provides tremendous heat resistance that ensures the burners stay as they are for a long time.
- These gas burners provide a firm grip when rotating and avoid any slippage.
- The glass top material has a lot of strength and prevents minor breakage.
What we like
- The thick pan supports surround its burners. It assures secure handling of small kitchen utensils.
- You can easily clean the gas stove.
- It has a smooth and soft operating knobs.
- It is available at an affordable price.
3. Prestige Royale Plus Glass 2 Burner Gas Stove
It has been designed to give better performance with a great and modern look. It ensures that you get the finest quality of glass. The Sabaf valves are imported from Italy and give better functioning.
- It has a German Glass with a lifetime warranty.
- It holds two years of warranty.
- It gives tri pin burners and individual pan support that provides durability and steadiness to pan and ports.
- It has an extremely durable valve for trouble-free operations.
- The ergonomic knob design ensures precision flame control for safe usage of a gas stove.
- The spacing between the burners is enough for cooking with two utensils simultaneously like pressure cooker and Kadai.
What we like
- It has an ergonomic design.
- It assures great life elegance.
4. Cello Prima Glass Top 2 Burner Gas Stove
This glass gas stove is the must-have appliance for Indian kitchen. The toughened glass top with stainless steel finish keeps the gas stove away from rust and corrosion.
It comes with a set of two burners for cooking the various dishes at the same time. With this, you can embrace a stylish design with various advanced features.
- It is compatible with LPG and gives even heat to cook faster.
- It has Anti-Skid legs with superior quality knobs.
- It has a compact and spill-proof design that saves space on your countertop.
- It comes with a 360-degree revolving nozzle.
- The powder-coated body is easy to clean with a damp cloth.
- It offers 2 Years of warranty.
- It includes two brass burners, gas tube connector with two pan supports.
What we like
- It avoids gas leakage and keeps your home safe while cooking.
- It is suitable for all households.
5. Prestige Edge 2 Burner Gas Stove
Prestige is one of the leading manufacturers worldwide. This company always striving to give the homemakers the latest technology and has a reputation for manufacturing one of the Best Gas Stoves.
It has an ultra-slim and thin design for an ultra-modern kitchen. It is a renowned German glass stove that brings comfort to your kitchen.
- It provides pan support with flame guard protection.
- The product comes with two years of manufacturing warranty.
- It is an ISI approved glass stove.
- It has a durable design and is comfortable to use.
What we like
- This gas stove comes with an ISI certification.
6. Sunflame GT Pride 2 Burner Gas Stove
This 2 Burner Gas Stove gives a high quality manufacturing experience and sets it apart from the rest. It is a high-efficiency brass burner and is perfect for small families and bachelors. It can withstand heavy use and is durable.
- It has high-efficiency brass burners that consume less LPG and gives more heat.
- It has a toughened glass for heat and breaks resistance.
- It has a matte finish stainless steel base.
- The product has a high-temperature resistant Euro Coated Pan Supports.
- The product comes with a two-year warranty.
What we like
- It is made of quality materials for long-lasting durability.
- It has an elegant design with toughened glass stove.
- It is perfectly suitable for small families.
- It provides hassle-free cooking.
What we didn’t like
- The burner is tiny.
7. Butterfly Smart Glass 2 Burner Gas Stove
Cooking becomes an easy task if you have this Gas Stove in your kitchen. Are you looking for a gas stove that helps you save both time and energy in your kitchen?
Butterfly brings a stylish gas stove with a toughened glass top. This Gas Stove adds charm to the Indian kitchen. The gas stove helps you to cook multiple dishes at the same time in an efficient manner.
- Its 360-degree revolving nozzle and easy-to-use design make it ideal for all types of households.
- The Warranty is of 1 year on the product.
- Its ergonomically designed knobs give you safe and efficient cooking.
- It comes with quality burners that regulate your cooking needs.
- Stainless steel spill tray ensures fewer chances of rusting. This unique feature helps in doing efficient cleaning.
- The efficient thermal brass-burners ensure optimum retention of heat during cooking.
- Its support legs promise stability with heat efficiency facility. Its polymer legs are heat resistant that enhances production efficiency.
What we like
- The sleek design of the burners adds a modern look to your kitchen.
- It has a flame-retardant panel.
- It’s powder-coating pan stands ensure longer life of the appliance.
- It offers all the safety features.
- It has rubber legs for support.
8. Sunflame Shakti Stainless Steel 2 Burner Gas Stove
Sunflame is a popular brand name in the latest kitchen appliances in India. Now modernise your kitchen with this 2 burner gas stove. It embraces a stylish design with advanced features.
The great cooktop from Sunflame fulfils your daily cooking needs. When it comes to the cleaning process, it is easy to make it clean. You can clean the Sunflame cooktop using a damp cloth.
This Gas Stove ensures 100% pure and hygienic cooking. Now relish the joy of cooking with Sunflame and prepare your favourite dishes with ease.
- It is a premium quality stainless steel cooktop from the house of Sunflame.
- It comes in a premium finish steel body. It makes your kitchen more elegant and stylish.
- With the potent flaming burners, you can enjoy your cooking experience.
- It comes with a 1-year warranty on the product.
- Without taking so much space, you can place this compact cooktop over your kitchen counter.
- It’s brass alloy burners ensure even heat distribution. It enables excellent cooking at low consumption of gas.
- It comes with a powder-coated sheet metal base.
What we like
- It is a smart and safe cooking tool.
- It is easy to maintain.
9. Prestige Marvel 2 Burner Gas Stove
This Glass Top with two burners is a highly efficient gas stove. You can wash the burner stands with a mild detergent to get the grease out. The burner design lets you cook faster and more efficiently.
I has been specially designed for Indian kitchens. It offers hassle-free and spill-proof cooking. It is the Best Gas Stove that enhances effective functioning and maintains hygiene.
Its toughened glass is durable, elegant in looks and easy to clean that makes it perfect for regular use.
- Marvel Glass Top from Prestige is shatter-proof and looks elegant and adds charm to your kitchen.
- The Warranty from Prestige is of 2 years on the product.
- It has an elegant black toughened glass that is durable.
- It comes with extra drip trays for cleaning.
- The elegantly designed glass top stove changes the overall form of your kitchen.
- The gas table is a blend of performance, ability and stylish looks.
- Its ignition system ensures smooth functioning and provides precise flame control.
- Its proficient tri-pin burners are ideal for Indian vessels.
What we like
- Its ISI mark proves it to be a safe product.
- Its compact design saves a lot of counter-top space.
- It has a rustproof design.
- Its classic black colour adds shine to the stove.
- It is easy to clean and maintain.
10. Prestige Marvel Plus 2 Burner Gas Stove
Prestige is India’s largest kitchen appliances brand. Prestige brings a This Gas Stove comes with a toughened glass top that is ideal for small families.
It is a contemporary and modern kitchen decor that adds aesthetic value to your kitchen. Prestige Marvel Plus has a spill-proof design. It enhances effective functioning and maintains hygiene.
This Prestige Marvel Glass Gas Stove from Prestige is compact and also accompanied with a 360-degree swivel gas inlet. This Gas Stove maintains a safe and efficient kitchen.
- Its ergonomically designed knobs provide smooth operation.
- The Marvel Glass gas table has a shatterproof glass top and spill-proof design of the cooktop.
- With the high efficient tri-pin brass burners, it reduces the cooking time and ensures uniform heating.
- Its knobs offer a secure grip and function smoothly.
- The toughened shatterproof black glass top makes it scratch-resistant.
- The two-burner glass gas stove holds a warranty of 2 years.
- It has MS powder coated body that is sturdy and ideal for daily use.
What we like
- It comes with a drip tray for easy cleaning.
- It comes with a smooth and charming design.
- It has an aluminium body.
Most Popular 2 Burner Gas Stove Brands in India
How To Choose the 2 Burner Gas Stove?
A good quality Gas Burner affects your cooking style and ability. Most of us aren’t aware of the features that should be in the gas stove. Following are the few essential factors you should focus on when choosing the ideal two-burner gas stove.
Based on the ignition, a gas stove is of following types:
- Standing Pilot: The standing pilot gives a constant flow of gas to keep the burner lit. The flame always burns beneath the cooktop. It consumes more energy as opposed to other types of gas stoves.
- Electric Ignition: The latest gas stoves, cook-tops, hobs come with ignition mode. These kinds of gas stove work on electricity. You can ignite this gas stove by a simple switch. It can be an automatic ignition or manual ignition. Electric sparks, LPG/PNG gas, air combine to burn these gas stoves. It may be a bit expensive for those looking for a pocket-friendly gas stove.
- Sealed Burners: This type of gas stoves are the most common that is available in most of the houses. These burners are sealed with the cooktop. It consists of the burner attached to the base of the range. They don’t produce much heat as compared to the other two types. The benefits of this gas stove are that they are comfortable to manage and clean.
Material of Burners
Most of the gas stoves are made of stainless steel. It helps to prevent rust in the humid environment of your kitchen. Also, check whether the gas valves are easy to operate. It is better to ascertain the position of the gas inlet before making a purchase.
Modern Premium Gas Stoves also called as Hob Top Gas Stoves. Hob Tops equipped with high quality premium glass top.
Brass Burners: These heavy-duty burners are suitable for indoor, as well as outdoor use. They can withstand any environmental conditions. The benefit of high-efficiency brass burners is that they provide better heat and distribute to the pots for cooking tasty food.
- These gas tables are easy to set up.
- These are durable.
- They are corrosion-resistant.
- They are expensive.
Aluminium Burners: Unlike brass, aluminium has a low melting point, so they tend to deform over time. Aluminium burners absorb heat quicker as it is less dense as compared to the brass.
- They are available at an affordable cost.
- They absorb heat at a fast speed.
- They have a shorter lifespan.
If you plan to buy the gas stove online, you should check whether it is ISI certified. ISI certified brands follow safety standards and prevent severe threats. It is essential to check the ISI trademark for the electronics and electrical products.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Which Is The Better Burner – Brass Or Aluminium Alloy?
When it comes to the burners, brass burners prove to be better as they have high thermal efficiency. The con of brass burners is they are expensive. Brass burners are corrosion resistant and easy to set up. Due to all these features, brass burners are better than the aluminium burners.
2. Is It A Good Idea To Look For A Warranty?
Yes. It is a good idea to look at the warranty. Gas Stove is a major kitchen appliance. If any issue occurs in your gas, you can contact the customer service for tackling the problem. Most of the gas stoves come with one year or 2 years warranty.
3. Are Auto Ignition Gas Stoves Safe To Use?
Nowadays, auto ignition type of gas stove is becoming popular. It is durable, portable and energy-efficient. Autoignition gas stove doesn’t need manual operations. The flame will automatically turn on by moving the control knob. Those who want smart technologies, Auto-Ignition gas stoves are the better choice.
4. What Are Some Tips And Precautions While Using A Gas Stove?
Gas Stove is a useful appliance in every kitchen as it serves all the cooking purposes. But, if this isn’t used correctly, then this helpful tool may prove to be fatal. These are the few tips and precautions you should take:
- If you have older version gas stoves, check the pilot light.
- Regularly check the burners.
- Keep the handles of the pots and cookware to the side.
- You should install a carbon monoxide detector in your home.
- You shouldn’t overfill the cookware.
- Don’t put extra items on the gas stove.
- Never let your kids play in the kitchen.
- Don’t wear loose sleeve clothes in the kitchen when cooking.
- If you experience any issue while connecting the gas stove to the cylinder, direct contact to your gas dealer.
- Close the cylinder regulator when it isn’t in use.
- Never use flammable sprays, aerosols and liquids for cleaning the gas stove.
- If you smell a gas leakage, never use flammable things in that case. It can cause awkward situations.